It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

Sorry I can't listen to those guys. I have tried to listen to them in the past but I can't take their BS. I don't think they need any help from the democrats in looking like fools. Though, many people are well indoctrinated in their treacherous ideas and views, follow their blather like sheep at same time thinking they are anti-establishment rebels. It's really quite ridiculous.
I highly advise staying clear of Fox News. Believe nothing on television(except maybe the weather and sports). Research all issues on the internet. All other major televised media isn't much better than Fox.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
reply to post by anonymoz

Linda Jordan ran Obama's SS# through e-verify and got a mismatch. Oops! Guess the POTUS won't be working for Wal-Mart anytime soon.

Her affadavit

Have you ever gone to the E-Verify Self Service web site? Information that it asks for includes:
First Name
Middle Initial
Last Name
Date of Birth
Street/City/State/ZIP

It also asks you to take a quiz, asking you to answer a few multiple choice questions such as:
Which of these places have you worked
Which of the following is your middle or former name
Which of the following is your current or previous telephone number
What company provides for your mortgage loan

There are more questions than the four listed above, but these happened to be the random ones it chose on my last run through.

So, we're to assume that Linda Jordan was able to answer everything properly in both the information and the quiz?

Oh, yeah ... she also broke the Terms of Service agreement when she attempted to do a self check on someone other than herself. Slap her for it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by litterbaux
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Get over it. He's president, there's nothing you can do about it. He's going to get re-elected, there's nothing you can do about it. If they wanted Mickey Mouse to win and become president, guess what...he'd get elected.

I have a problem with it. It's a democracy.

No, we're a Constitution Based Federal Republic

Don't tout "there's nothing you can do about it".

Explain to me your grand plan? This is the problem with people like you...all bark & no bite. I understand people like you, because I used to be one. I get it, you're frustrated & angry but you're not quite sure why. You want to do something. but you don't know what to do... the difference is YOU still believe in the bi-partisan two party system, you still think your party is right and obama is the bad guy...newsflash.... the left & right are the same. Neither one is on your team. If you think Obama gives a $*** about you you're a fool...and if you think Mittens billionaire ass gives a damn about you, you're an even bigger fool.

If you really believe that, you are deeply brainwashed and you need to be violantly awakened.

Yeah, I need to be Awakened from someone that knows half truths and still believes in right vs left...and "Violently" awakened at that! LMFAO The thought of someone like YOU doing ANYTHING "violently" towards someone like me is laughable.

The more sheep that herd into this idea that "it's all a scam, so i'll just follow" the faster it will fall.

Someone like you should be barred from using the word "Sheep" or "Wake Up" It's like a Toddler telling an adult to "Grow Up" You're not there yet....

wake up, now. Your mentality makes me sick.

Your lack of introspection makes me sad, but your Megalomania is comical.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by fripw

/facepalm....Neither was King John Lackland, doesn't stop him from being descended from him just like all the other presidents. Names are just that; labels. Even stones have names..You know what it is? It's called a stone...

Point being, you are highly misled if you think that some worthless # from Kenya/Hawaii is his true father...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

You mean we used to be a constitution based republic..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by fripw

www.wnd.com...#

Please also tell me how it's a accident about them reporting him using a Conneticut SSN and he was never registered as living in Conneticut? Wanna know why? Because it probably has some law allowing stupid BS like this to fly.

WND’s phone call to the media office of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security went unanswered.

Of course it did, they are waiting for an 'official White House' response..Sad thing is they really have to wait while the boys in lab coats put together a big enough excuse to distract people from this..
edit on 7-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Your mind is being controlled by forces that you cannot possibly understand.
edit on 7-7-2012 by fripw because: typo

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by fripw

Yeah, I'm sure it is..As I remember correctly though, I'm not the one bandying about on the side of the corrupted federal government. But I'll take your comment with a grain of salt, thanks.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Remember, big government is the puppet of big business.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

You mean we used to be a constitution based republic..

Don't get me started...lol

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by fripw

Yet, you are continuing to defend both..And you say my mind is being controlled.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Please also tell me how it's a accident about them reporting him using a Conneticut SSN

As has been explained here many times, there is no such thing as a "Conneticut SSN"....

and he was never registered as living in Conneticut

He didnt have to....

Try actually reading the thread before spouting already debunked nonsense!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

At least you know what I'm talking about though..98% of the people here don't even realize that's where the whole 'Sovereign Movement' started. That's only because they can't remember a time before the federal government stepped in and usurped their authority.

link   

reply to post by fripw

Yet, you are continuing to defend both..And you say my mind is being controlled.

Thank You!!! It's like someone that has 2 abusive parents, but loves one of them anyway...

link   
reply to post by spoor

So 042, is not the area they use for Conneticut SSN's huh?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor
He didnt have to....

Try actually reading the thread before spouting already debunked nonsense!

His SSN begins with the digits 042, which are among those reserved for Connecticut residents.

You mean they don't now represent states, but when Obama was born they did..

Also here is this...

www.wnd.com...

As she discovered, the “042″ number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut. When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”

When Daniels ran the numbers immediately flanking Obama’s, she came to the firm conviction that Obama’s number was issued in March 1977 in Connecticut.

Continue to defend your corrupted corporate masters though...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

So 042, is not the area they use for Conneticut SSN's huh?

True, it is not.

if you had bothered to actually read the thread you would have seen

"One should not make too much of the "geographical code." It is not meant to be any kind of useable geographical information. The numbering scheme was designed in 1936 (before computers) to make it easier for SSA to store the applications in our files in Baltimore since the files were organized by regions as well as alphabetically. It was really just a bookkeeping device for our own internal use and was never intended to be anything more than that. "

you also missed this

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).

edit on 7-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   

I wasn't aware of defending anything. I just think that many are being misled by a massive web of deceit. After
we break through that web then we can talk ideology.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Obama SSN Hoax

President Obama's Social Security number (if he hasn't been issued a new one since his original one was spread all over the Internet) begins with the digits 042. While this is ordinarily an indication that the number was issued to someone living in Connecticut, the Social Security Administration says:

The Hollister Incident

Sometime in late 2010, Col. Hollister apparently pretended to be an employer of President Obama, in order to obtain his Social Security records. He claims he sent a Form 1099 to the president, and then used the Social Security Number Verification System (SSNVS) to obtain a record of the number that President Obama was known to have had since he was 15 years old (and which has been published all over the Internet, particularly by deranged lunatic Orly Taitz).

Stop it....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Don't you think the SSA would have realized he wasn't a Connecticut citizen when the 'error' occurred? If he didn't know it was being registered in Connecticut, how did he even collect the card to know his number in the first place? This begs the question of if he knew it was being registered in Connecticut, why didn't he just register in his own state. This just has bull# written all over it..

I mean it's a damn shame my SSN actually checks out for my state....

Keep saying the States don't matter...

socialsecuritynumerology.com...

Gee, lookee here....My first 3 numbers, matches my state: 413.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join