It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Though I dont care either way, I thought I would chime in with something that I know for a fact about SSN's.

The only ones that I know can be changed are those that are twins. Most twins until the late 90's were given almost identical numbers, like one would be,

111-111-1111

and the other twin would have

111-111-1112

Due to inconvenience and problems with the numbers they can have it legally changed to something else if they choose.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by fripw
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Bush was Satan. Obama doesn't deserve it.
edit on 6-7-2012 by fripw because: Missed a word

If you are referring to 4 more years, you are correct, sir.

link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Don't you think the SSA would have realized he wasn't a Connecticut citizen when the 'error' occurred?

As SSN's are not state based, why would they?

Also birthers have tried this SSN nonsense in court before, and of course it failed!
edit on 7-7-2012 by spoor because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

You have a incredibly vivid imagination!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

reply to post by fripw

www.wnd.com...#

Please also tell me how it's a accident about them reporting him using a Conneticut SSN and he was never registered as living in Conneticut? Wanna know why? Because it probably has some law allowing stupid BS like this to fly.

WND’s phone call to the media office of the U.S. Citizenship and Immigrations Services of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security went unanswered.

Of course it did, they are waiting for an 'official White House' response..Sad thing is they really have to wait while the boys in lab coats put together a big enough excuse to distract people from this..
edit on 7-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I would like to call this person out for being possibly the sanest and most informed in this discussion so far. I know lots of people dislike logic, but it is what it is.....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

A) Of course it failed, ever heard of the Wife who murdered people with her Husband and then turned him in...Of course not.

B) If SSN aren't state based then please tell me why my number and everybody in my family, has the same first 3 numbers relative to our state...

C) Way to cherry pick your rebuttal..You didn't answer my other two questions satisfactorily.

D) Keep saying it's just an accident...

www.cga.ct.gov...

SUMMARY: With various exceptions, this bill prohibits anyone doing business in Connecticut from requesting or collecting an individual's Social Security number (SSN). The bill exempts among others, financial institutions, health care providers, insurers, and credit agencies from this prohibition.

Just like I said there would be some bull# state law, and that was the reason he was registered with Connecticut.
edit on 7-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by flashtrum

but anyway the ZIP I lived in matches NO part of my social
it's not supposed to

did you even attempt to use the "calculator" on the opening page or 2 ??
since you obviously don't understand the process, please, for the sake of curiosity, give it a whirl, will ya?

you enter the first 3 digits of your SS ... calculate ... and the result provides the region associated with that number. i did it for 6 ppl (4 different states) and they were all correct.

what you are mistaking is the process of filing done at the point of data entry.
many times, incoming data was collated/arranged by regional zip code to expedite the process of manually inputting the information and keeping it all straight.
(all done by hand and typewriters, remember?)

your regional zip code should not appear anywhere in your SSN.

another funny/odd aspect of this is that naturalized citizens got their numbers via a different process, perhaps that's how Obama got the one he used(s).

ETA: forgot to mention, the "region" will be either - a. your birthplace/city ~ if first requested prior to age 16
if after age 16 it should reflect your residential city at that time.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: change "will" reflect to should reflect

Blah Blah Blah

The POINT was, other people were saying it was so.

That being said:

1. No way Obama was born on US soil
2. This may be a stupid rule
3. Either way this guy is being handled. And he was born in Kenya. And lots of his Chicago nonsense bio is made up because he was being groomed. Funny that even libs are like, :how come we didn't vet this guy?" And BTW who came up with the whole vetting thing to begin with?

Hahaha really funny. I don't give a fat rat's butt if he was born on Mars, his policies are like a Hoover Vacuum. They.......

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

this goes back so far that he could have been "born" for it, literally.
there really is no good rhyme or reason as to why this particular SSN was supposedly issued to Obama while he would have been recognized as a citizen of another country.
(other than the typical illegal immigrant route - lie)

Anne and Barry married then lived overseas in 1967
www.barack-obama-timeline.com...

Barack was adopted in Indonesia and registered in school as an Indonesian citizen
www.noquarterusa.net...

Barack was sent stateside (on an Indonesian passport - he was adopted, remember?) in 1971 and somehow, that same year, grandma manages to enroll him in a prestigious HI elementary school on a scholarship (not sure how with foreign citizenship status :puz

when and until the Soetoro divorce was filed in 1980, Barack was still an active dependent, his (Barack) legal attachment to both his adopted father and his country (Indonesia) should have made him ineligible for any such SSN in 1977, in 1971 and of course in 1890 as well.

what debunkers would like you to believe is that once an American citizen, always a citizen, regardless and that's just not the case. In order to complete the "adoption", Anne would have had to renouce American citizenship for both of them, as is the Indonesian policy.

you don't register for SS as a foreigner. (when was that again, 1977?)
you also don't make an appearance at age19 under the assumption that your legal bind to Indonesia and their policies don't exist.

yes, he should have been called on it, looooong ago but that was then and this is now.

even if all of this does nothing to rid us of him, it's a great exercise that helps one understand the How behind it all and the Why secrecy is sanctimonious amongst those in the know.

while these deceptions may not be "illegal" in and of themselves, it does paint a picture that is equally reflective of his service/leadership to date -- minimal regard for American sovereignty, total disregard for the rule of law, no honor, no truth, no transparency and don't get me started on his regard for the Constitution

anyone else notice the similarity of the divorce date/original owner of SSN ??
1980 / 1890

to my knowledge, he (POTUS) has never relinquished/renounced his Indonesian citizenship or his British citizenship (father) and in terms of loyalty that's a real problem, imho.

as for the "natural born" argument, he can never meet the established standard as his father was not a US citizen and demonstrated no desire to be one at the time of Barack's birth.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Honor93 because: ooops, got ahead of myself

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

www.ssa.gov...

The chart below shows the first 3 digits of the social security numbers assigned throughout the United States and its possessions. See "Note" at bottom of page.

Looks like the SSA just all kinds of bitch smacked you across the face...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

what ?? the system is set-up as an "employer inquiry", where employers check potential employees. why would she be subjected to any of those questions and why would she search herself ??

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

www.ssa.gov...

The chart below shows the first 3 digits of the social security numbers assigned throughout the United States and its possessions. See "Note" at bottom of page.

Originally posted by EyesWideShut
Obama SSN Hoax

President Obama's Social Security number (if he hasn't been issued a new one since his original one was spread all over the Internet) begins with the digits 042. While this is ordinarily an indication that the number was issued to someone living in Connecticut, the Social Security Administration says:

The Hollister Incident

Sometime in late 2010, Col. Hollister apparently pretended to be an employer of President Obama, in order to obtain his Social Security records. He claims he sent a Form 1099 to the president, and then used the Social Security Number Verification System (SSNVS) to obtain a record of the number that President Obama was known to have had since he was 15 years old (and which has been published all over the Internet, particularly by deranged lunatic Orly Taitz).

Stop it....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Funny how you still refuse to actually read the thread - as if you did you would have seen

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut).

and this www.thefogbow.com...

So birthers are the ones who have been bitch slapped again

- you also do not even realise that this same silly stuff has already been before the courts and thrown out by them as it is just nonsense!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Sigh, one second for me to formulate my rebuttal to your clearly lacking argument...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Sigh, one second for me to formulate my rebuttal to your clearly lacking argument...

Birthers are the ones with no arguments, as the courts have shown - but you ignore that little fact as it does not fit in your distorted version of reality!

remember this from a judge?

n February 2011, Taitz filed,............. Chief Judge Lamberth wrote that Taitz "is either toying with the Court or displaying her own stupidity

and this?

Taitz argued that the President's surname was not Obama, that he was not a natural-born citizen, and that he was using a stolen Social Security number. "When Taitz accused the commission of a cover-up, Dan Dumezich, the Merrillville Republican who is chairman of the commission, told her that if she was disrespectful one more time, 'your butt is going to be gone.'"[89] The challenge was denied.

We all know that poor Orly was just showing normal birther stupidity!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sup birthers!

It looks like the birther crusade is still going strong.

Anyways, the person that processed Obama's SSN made a typo and punched in a 0 instead of the 9 and therefore turned the zip code from Hawaii into a zip code from Connecticut.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Actually just realized I don't need a complicated rebuttal..

You realize that had the 'zip code' error occurred, the zip code wouldn't have matched the state/city he was living in or the address that he requested it from, right?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Errors do occur when processing someone's SSN. I recently read a story about 2 women that received the same number! One was living in NY and the other in Minnesota.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

D) Keep saying it's just an accident... www.cga.ct.gov... SUMMARY: With various exceptions, this bill prohibits anyone doing business in Connecticut from requesting or collecting an individual's Social Security number (SSN). The bill exempts among others, financial institutions, health care providers, insurers, and credit agencies from this prohibition. Just like I said there would be some bull# state law, and that was the reason he was registered with Connecticut.

Now please tell me why you neglected this pretty little detail?

Or this one

Since 1973, social security numbers have been issued by our central office. The first three (3) digits of a person's social security number are determined by the ZIP Code of the mailing address shown on the application for a social security number. Prior to 1973, social security numbers were assigned by our field offices. The number merely established that his/her card was issued by one of our offices in that State. See also High Group List of SSN's.

The SSN's issued from the central office didn't start until 1973, by which time Obama already had his SSN. The part in bold, is specially for you.. They were issued by field offices...Therefore no error would have occurred and we have still gotten one from Hawaii..

Doesn't anyone else see it as strange that Obama registered a Birth Certificate in a state with special laws regarding Birth Certificates, and he registered a SSN with a state that prevents collection or requesting of individual's SSN, except for certain circumstances.. It's called a conspiracy, you G-Man...How about that one for a label?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
We have no president. Obama was born in Kenya. Would someone please tell me how a guy who comes of of left field and after 9/11 gets elected with the middle name hussian and is Muslim. Thats not even possible now they are just insulting our inteligence. The American people would neveerever vote him into office. I feel like im stuck in the twighlight zone. Theonly reasonhe is in there nowis sohe can degrade America so I can bring in the noth American union with least amount of casualties and resistance as possible.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

I didn't acquiesce...I said give me a moment together while I put together an argument: Getting links, quotes etc..Basically don't go anywhere, I haven't left.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join