It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by anonymoz

Linda Jordan ran Obama's SS# through e-verify and got a mismatch. Oops! Guess the POTUS won't be working for Wal-Mart anytime soon.

Her affadavit

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

That's rich. You're saying the Dems came up with this. WOW. Who are you listening to?
Really, I'm curious. Who came up with that one?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Get over it. He's president, there's nothing you can do about it. He's going to get re-elected, there's nothing you can do about it. If they wanted Mickey Mouse to win and become president, guess what...he'd get elected.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Right on!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Get over yourself.
Why should I shut up because you don't want to hear it?

Nobody told me to get over criticizing Bush after 9/11.

Why should Obama get cut any slack????

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
ever notice that when a few (and i do mean a few) pertinent posts appear ... the schills rapidly bury it a page or two back ??
that's ok though, copy/paste works both ways

ETA: just practicing ...

besides, according to most of the stories being told so far, in 77-79, he should have still been an adopted minor in Indonesia, in school.
supposedly Anne didn't return stateside until 1980
so, if that's true, who and why was his SS filing in CT when he supposedly wasn't even a resident of the USA and was legally adopted in another country that doesn't permit dual citizenship ??

edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: practice

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Get over it. He's president, there's nothing you can do about it. He's going to get re-elected, there's nothing you can do about it. If they wanted Mickey Mouse to win and become president, guess what...he'd get elected.

I have a problem with it. It's a democracy.

Don't tout "there's nothing you can do about it".

If you really believe that, you are deeply brainwashed and you need to be violantly awakened.

The more sheep that herd into this idea that "it's all a scam, so i'll just follow" the faster it will fall.

wake up, now. Your mentality makes me sick.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

None of this explains why Obama was using some bitch's SSN that had been dead for years...

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Bush was Satan. Obama doesn't deserve it.
edit on 6-7-2012 by fripw because: Missed a word

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

You can't just make up things. Please be reasonable.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

now that i've seen it, thank you, that post deserves a star or two
thanks for sharing.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by fripw

Bush was Satan. Obama doesn't deserve it.
edit on 6-7-2012 by fripw because: Missed a word
not picking here but since i remember Daddy Bush and would agree, the other two are just family of the same source -- cousins and all

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

That's rich. You're saying the Dems came up with this. WOW. Who are you listening to?
Really, I'm curious. Who came up with that one?

Yes. As I said, hilary clinton first brought it up, while she and o were still battling it out for the nomination. ok it up. And nearly every GOP talking head mocks the theory. It's a Dem. distraction that you arr falling for hook, line, and sinker.

edit on 6-7-2012 by stanguilles7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I still find your theory very strange. What would the Dems gain? I monitor all liberal media and they don't ever talk about it other than when it surfaces on National media. If people believe this garbage it definitely wouldn't help Obama gain votes. What would be the distraction? The main goal, I repeat the main goal of the whole Rep party is not to fix the economy, is not to create more jobs, is not to allow the government to do anything........., it is to make Obama a one term president.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

can't watch video here, any narrative you'd care to share ?
the only reason Hilary even brought it up was so the brush could move quickly to sweep it under the rug, after all, they were busy challenging McCain's qualifications and arguing about the bail out programs, remember?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by fripw

Re-read the OP and subsequent posts...Someone has already mentioned about where they found out the last SSN belonged to some lady that died before 'Barry' was even born. Also why the hell does he use a Kenyan sounding name like Barack Obama, when 'Barry Soetoro' is much more 'American' sounding....Lacks logic...At least nobody would have questioned his real name.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

I still find your theory very strange. What would the Dems gain? I monitor all liberal media and they don't ever talk about it other than when it surfaces on National media. If people believe this garbage it definitely wouldn't help Obama gain votes. What would be the distraction? The main goal, I repeat the main goal of the whole Rep party is not to fix the economy, is not to create more jobs, is not to allow the government to do anything........., it is to make Obama a one term president.

The dems gain from the perpetuation of this asinine theory because it makes anyone perpetuating it look like a total fool, and, by association, makes anyone opposed to Obama look like a fool. Which is EXACTLY why all the big GOP talking heads i listed like Limbaugh and coulter and even breitbart all mocked it; because they know it makes them look stupid by association. Just look at the videos i posted. Listen.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

Soetoro wasn't his natural father's last name.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
ever notice that when a few (and i do mean a few) pertinent posts appear ... the schills rapidly bury it a page or two back ??
that's ok though, copy/paste works both ways

ETA: just practicing ...

besides, according to most of the stories being told so far, in 77-79, he should have still been an adopted minor in Indonesia, in school.
supposedly Anne didn't return stateside until 1980
so, if that's true, who and why was his SS filing in CT when he supposedly wasn't even a resident of the USA and was legally adopted in another country that doesn't permit dual citizenship ??

edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: practice

Having friends and family in high places can get strings pulled. This ruling elite club may have decided that this young man should be POTUS back while he was a pushing fat girl around on the playground.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Maybe he should have applied at Wal-mart first. They would have called him on it, he would have gone through the proper means to fix it. Then, instead of having a strange SS number for people to yell at him about, they would have the new SS that was assigned at a later date and use that as undeniable proof that he came here from another country and got an SS# assigned to him at said date.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join