It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by VitriolAndAngst

You might not be a US citizen.........
but as I stated before, I now believe that Obama is.

especially those who have moved, are not going to follow that pattern

I am glad that you see the point of my questions.

edit on 6-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

I was using sarcasm -- of course I'm a US citizen. So basically -- pronouncing that Obama is not a US citizen because of some cryptic "social security" code is ridiculous and doesn't really apply in the real world. When I said "moved" I meant his mom moved to Hawaii and was not a born resident of the state. Husband was non-US, so while their baby would be 100% American, it might change how the SS comes out.

Anyway -- this topic is pretty boring and I'm done with it.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Conveniently selecting a picture of Barack Sr which has him pointing his head the opposite way, and then selecting a photo of Marshall where he is pointing his in the same direction is just silly trickery. Anyone who is actually scrutinizing the photos can clearly see his actual father is who he claims.

That's like having the "before" ppl in infomercials all frowny and the "after" people all happy and smiling. Somehow we're not supposed to notice that they're smiling and look more appealing and we must believe that the "pimple away" cream really works!

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
OK Flyswatter - just for fun here, how many people have you known in your entire life time that has this many SS numbers? Also, how much pressure and time did it take to finally reveal his birth certificate? Blatant lie - really? Let's review here:

I will bring the troops home in 6 months.
I will cut the deficit in half in my first term.
I will post legislative bills on the inter net
I will spread the wealth LOL - oh ya
I will unite this country like no has before.
I will shrink our government LOL.
I will stay in the air (Air Force 1) when I am under pressure - ooooppppps - didn't mean that one.

This list is really longer and you know - but for time sake - let's move on.

Come on for God sakes - even you have to admit it is just a complete BS job. And yes before you reply Bush was no saint by no means - I personally dislike both parties - we are all screwed. The thing is I will admit to Bush and Cheney's crappy leadership - you on the other hand are still living a blind blatant lie - your quote, not mine. Not only is this guy a fraud but also an inexperienced - untrained - unguided - mentally mislead - self centered empty suit.

I know - I know - no one gave him a chance. And yes, the cards were stacked against him. But you see Flyswatter, that is why we need someone that has their S**#^t together. I hate repeating things, but this president job is not a on the job training thing. Let's face it, he shot his mouth off and can't deliver - period. Not only does he not deliver, but he is really screwing things up across the board. This country is angry because of it.

So, to sum up the SS number thing - it is just become another blatant lie on his part that he cannot explain. Maybe after a few years he will - just like his birth certificate not being real - what a joke he is and his administration included. I have never in my life had such low respect for a president - and do not care if he is black, he has let us down, and most of the country knows it.

If you any questions, just look above for the answer.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You can flip the orientation of the pic but you won't be able to flip the resemblance in favor of "Barack Sr.

You have to admit, he looks nothing like his alleged Daddy.
That's probably why they divorced in the first place, he probably found out the kid wasn't even his.

But if you find this disturbing, then don't read any further.

Enough about his Daddies, here is a provacative pic of someone that closely resembles his Mom, Ann Dunham.

Any objective person would agree there is pretty strong resemblance.

Who's yo (real) Daddy Barack?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
OK Flyswatter - just for fun here, how many people have you known in your entire life time that has this many SS numbers? Also, how much pressure and time did it take to finally reveal his birth certificate? Blatant lie - really? Let's review here:

I will stay in the air (Air Force 1) when I am under pressure - ooooppppps - didn't mean that one.

Come on for God sakes - even you have to admit it is just a complete BS job. And yes before you reply Bush was no saint by no means - I personally dislike both parties - we are all screwed. The thing is I will admit to Bush and Cheney's crappy leadership - you on the other hand are still living a blind blatant lie - your quote, not mine. Not only is this guy a fraud but also an inexperienced - untrained - unguided - mentally mislead - self centered empty suit.

I know - I know - no one gave him a chance. And yes, the cards were stacked against him. But you see Flyswatter, that is why we need someone that has their S**#^t together. I hate repeating things, but this president job is not a on the job training thing. Let's face it, he shot his mouth off and can't deliver - period. Not only does he not deliver, but he is really screwing things up across the board. This country is angry because of it.

So, to sum up the SS number thing - it is just become another blatant lie on his part that he cannot explain. Maybe after a few years he will - just like his birth certificate not being real - what a joke he is and his administration included. I have never in my life had such low respect for a president - and do not care if he is black, he has let us down, and most of the country knows it.

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a crap about debating most of those points with you. You seem to be trying to use what you think is my stance on Obama against me in points of argument that I have not mentioned once. You also seem to make assumptions about who I support, or what my response will be with the whole Bush and Cheney thing. It is not me who looks the fool here, sir. I am not here to debate those things. In another thread, maybe, but not in this one.

This is about the SSN issue. I have been clarifying things related to that, and telling people that if they wish to dig deeper on it, concentrate on someone else other than the whole geographical code. I've stated my belief on it, but I also fully support the right of others to look deeper, and I have given them what I believe are the most effective methods to do so.

You want to change my mind on all of the supposed different SSN he has had? Research those numbers rather than just looking at a simple list that someone has posted. Go dig up information about where those numbers were issued, who they were originally issued to, and at what point they supposedly became "attached" to Obama. Show me that information and where it was obtained and I will gladly look at it, hopefully with more of an open mind than you seem to have.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

I have never in my 66 years seen so much evidence of a U.S. President being a fraud. What I mean is I have never ever seen or heard so many questions with so much proof of fraud in my life - not even Nixon.

What are those questions?
Please list them.
I think you are just spouting off random nonsense.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

That would be approximately 1971 that he moved to Hawaii.
yeah ok, the timeline says he was sent state-side in 1970 but what does that have to do with 1973 ?

i understand the 1977-79 range - age 16/18 - that's reasonable.
but, i'm not following where 1973 belongs in the discussion. what happened then relating to his SSNs?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

You seem to have mistaken me for someone who gives a crap about debating most of those points with you. You seem to be trying to use what you think is my stance on Obama against me in points of argument that I have not mentioned once. You also seem to make assumptions about who I support, or what my response will be with the whole Bush and Cheney thing. It is not me who looks the fool here, sir. I am not here to debate those things. In another thread, maybe, but not in this one.

This is about the SSN issue. I have been clarifying things related to that, and telling people that if they wish to dig deeper on it, concentrate on someone else other than the whole geographical code. I've stated my belief on it, but I also fully support the right of others to look deeper, and I have given them what I believe are the most effective methods to do so.

You want to change my mind on all of the supposed different SSN he has had? Research those numbers rather than just looking at a simple list that someone has posted. Go dig up information about where those numbers were issued, who they were originally issued to, and at what point they supposedly became "attached" to Obama. Show me that information and where it was obtained and I will gladly look at it, hopefully with more of an open mind than you seem to have.

I think the point he is trying to prove is the fact that obama is a habitual liar.... and he is... I have no trust or faith in obama...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
i realize you didn't create the image piece. One must admit that it was created the way I mentioned intentionally for biased reasons. They even used a picture of Sr. wearing eyeglasses to seem much different.
I disagree completely though. If you look closely at the pictures you can see a resemblance. They aren't identical of course, but definitely closely related.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Resemblance to Sr, which features are you referring to?
If the father wore glasses, good chance the kid will too.
What about the Obama Momma pics? Why no comment there.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Ummm, am I missing something? Since it has been established on this thread and as a fact that you don't necessarily have to apply for a SS# until later on in life, say age 15, 16 or 18, whatever, how is Obama's birth state tied to his home state when he could have applied for it based on whatever state he resided in or claimed on the application later in his life?

Seems like you birthers have run out of gas on the whole long form/short form ruckus and have now started a fresh witch hunt on his SS#. I am trying very hard not to be funny but it seems any little sniffle, any little lead will lead you all off the side of the mountain looking for God knows what.

Maybe I should start a thread and see what responses I would get. How about "Breaking! 90 year old dentist finds Obama's dental record does not match his baby dental dams!"...or how about "White House retired expert captures Obama's fingerprints on the back of a female intern's dress and his prints do not match previous prints from his arrest record in 1995!". Can you folks imagine how many tons of pages of responses those would generate?!!

I mean, what next? Obama baby foot prints? His prehensile tail sticking out of his armani suit? He has 6 fingers and three nipples? Good Lord, people! get a grip. i know it is only July 2012 but this thing is really getting out of control! Give it a rest please!

edit on 9-7-2012 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by flyswatter

I think the point he is trying to prove is the fact that obama is a habitual liar.... and he is... I have no trust or faith in obama...

If thats the case, cool. I have no problem with people feeling that way and arguing about that, but talking crap to ME about those things serves no purpose. I am clarifying / arguing / discussing things related to the SSN in here, not debating bringing troops home, reducing the debt, or shrinking the government.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by Alxandro

Obama looks nothing like his 'father'...

I know other people are taking shots at this (calling it a cheap shot to include a pic of both Marshal and Barry looking in the same direction) but from my perspective he definitely looks more like the guy on his right. Same eyes, same bridge of nose, and same EARS. I see little resemblance to the Barack #1. In fact other than the fact that they are black I see nothing else that makes them look related.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Just suffice to say there is a legitimate reason all of the presidents are related to this same guy..

en.wikipedia.org...

The same reason why they have to jump through less hoops.

Another "wiki is my definitive source" post. I'm not denying something is fishy here but that's really a bit out there. I'm probably weirdly related to you if you had the bloodlines traced back thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Resemblance to Sr, which features are you referring to?
If the father wore glasses, good chance the kid will too.
What about the Obama Momma pics? Why no comment there.

Sorry I didnt see the Dunham pics. My posts say ATS mobile and the pics don't show up on the m.server.

Anyway lol. Ms Dunham's eyebrows are entirely too high above her eyes to be the woman in the other pics. Their eyes are similar, but I don't think it's her. Also, her septum hangs lower than her nostril. This is absent from the black and white.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by flyswatter

Well then - lets just say there is a pattern here. No matter how you cut it - history and patterns have to count for something - right? Lets just say for example: a habitual criminal eventually will be put in jail for life in some states for his history of crimes and lying to hide his or hers wrong doings. Why? because there is pattern that exist in the eyes of justice. And I know - it has to be proven in the eyes of the law. But this guy is just a mess and is obviously hiding something. Now we all know that Obummer is not going to jail but the pattern that I am trying to point out in his SS number and other issues is that he is a fraud verbally and by his actions or lack of actions also. Those of you that continue to look the other way are part of the problem, you just keep on blaming Bush and his henchmen Cheney while at the same time you think those of us that see the truth are Bush supporters, and nothing could be from further from the truth. This president is more than suspect and needs to go down the road with his administration and ZARS in tow.

I admire your reply, very thought out again, but it has to be getting harder and harder to defend such obvious staged false hood. All of this questionable issue keep floating to surface including this SS number issue amongst others. Like I said, I have never ever heard so many suspect questions about a presidents past like this one. As far as research by me? I rest my entire case on the filing of the law suite in Ohio - period - thank you very much. Well you have the last word sir - so have at it - no one is trying to change your mind, you are to far gone for that. And you talked about having a open mind? Peace to you and your family, I wish you well.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by flyswatter

Well then - lets just say there is a pattern here. No matter how you cut it - history and patterns have to count for something - right? Lets just say for example: a habitual criminal eventually will be put in jail for life in some states for his history of crimes and lying to hide his or hers wrong doings. Why? because there is pattern that exist in the eyes of justice. And I know - it has to be proven in the eyes of the law. But this guy is just a mess and is obviously hiding something. Now we all know that Obummer is not going to jail but the pattern that I am trying to point out in his SS number and other issues is that he is a fraud verbally and by his actions or lack of actions also. Those of you that continue to look the other way are part of the problem, you just keep on blaming Bush and his henchmen Cheney while at the same time you think those of us that see the truth are Bush supporters, and nothing could be from further from the truth. This president is more than suspect and needs to go down the road with his administration and ZARS in tow.

I admire your reply, very thought out again, but it has to be getting harder and harder to defend such obvious staged false hood. All of this questionable issue keep floating to surface including this SS number issue amongst others. Like I said, I have never ever heard so many suspect questions about a presidents past like this one. As far as research by me? I rest my entire case on the filing of the law suite in Ohio - period - thank you very much. Well you have the last word sir - so have at it - no one is trying to change your mind, you are to far gone for that. And you talked about having a open mind? Peace to you and your family, I wish you well.

Dont get me wrong here. I'm not a blind Obama follower or anything, but I honestly dont think people are going to get anywhere with the SSN thing. I think his biggest detractors would have much more ammo if they spent their time looking into things like voting record and suspect choices for appointments.

And I really hope that bit about resting your entire case on the court filing in Ohio is nothing more than a cruel joke. That is going to be tossed into the pile with the rest of the Orly Taitz-led lawsuits. If that lady in Ohio *TRUELY* wanted to get this all sorted out, she never would have gone with Taitz to deal with it. That was her first, second, and third strike, all in one swift blow.

But like I said, I absolutely support the right of people to question things. I may not have all of the same questions, but I am trying to point people in more effective directions because I tire of seeing falsehoods and bad assumptions perpetuated as facts.

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join