It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
reply to post by EyesWideShut

That's like saying the Medical field is going to do what makes people better..They don't. So that's exactly like saying the federal government is going to follow it's own rules. They don't.

If you need proof for my example, just google doctor strike and mortality rates...They actually go down.

edit on 7-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

I'm not doubting you, I'm just saying that it's odd that someone like me would have to jump through more hoops to join the Marine Corps than it would take me to become President or even Senator for that matter.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Previous laws before hand..Just saying there is a reason it was 'Connecticut'..

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

William Rawle: A view of the Constitution of the United States

Chapter IX: OF THE ENUMERATED POWERS OF CONGRESS: “The citizens of each state constituted the citizens of the United States when the Constitution was adopted. The rights which appertained to them as citizens of those respective commonwealths, accompanied them in the formation of the great, compound commonwealth which ensued. They became citizens of the latter, without ceasing to be citizens of the former, and he who was subsequently born a citizen of a state, became at the moment of his birth a citizen of the United States. Therefore every person born within the United States, its territories or districts, whether the parents are citizens or aliens, is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution, and entitled to all the rights and privileges appertaining to that capacity.

Source

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   

It's because the 'War Pigs' want good little soldiers who will rape and pillage whatever village they false flag on..Not specifically direct at you, just in general.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Exactly, one of the posts on the first page was from where he'd provided multiple Connecticut SSN's on different occasions, one of which belonged to a lady who had been dead for about 30 years before he was even born.

Is that dead lady thing verified or is it urban legend? I saw something about that Fact Check and Snopes

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Also Spoor, I'd appreciate it if you would shut up with this whole 'birthers' word. To make it clear, I am not, nor have I ever been a birther. My problem with disbelieving the BC is not because I think he was born in Kenya, nor does it have to do with any kind of dual citizenship issues.

My problem with his birth certificate is you can't be considered a 'natural-born' citizen with one. They register you as citizens of the United States of America(The Corporation or District of Columbia), not a citizen(s) of the States United, as was often published on old court records. The District of Columbia, is a separate entity from the States United. These are people who are considered to be 14th amendment citizens who prior to the war had been slaves. That's why they have 'civil rights' because they got them after the Civil War...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

If it holds true he provided multiple different Connecticut SSNs, what are the chances he was provided multiple SSN's with the same state area....

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
If numbers were assigned by field offices prior to 1973, what number would someone have if they requested one while they were living in a foreign country?

Barrack Obama lived in Indonesia for 5 years
wait just a cotton pickin minute ... i thought Daniels asserts that his SSN sequence places it's assignment to Barack between 1977-79 ?
if that is so, what does 1973 have to do with a hill o'beans ?

Ann and son weren't just living in a foreign country, they were full-fledged citizens (renounced American citizenship) or Barack couldn't have been adopted there.

why would the length of his residency matter, his Indonesian citizenship does.
he certainly hasn't renounced his Indonesian citizenship or there would be record of it as he would be required to assert his American right to citizenship and become naturalized -- that's how the process is supposed to work.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Too much controversy surrounding the whole thing..It's just smells fishy...Nobody cares enough about a black president to make up about 1000 different reasons why he shouldn't be president, that have at least some full or partial truths to them.
edit on 7-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   

It's because the 'War Pigs' want good little soldiers who will rape and pillage whatever village they false flag on..Not specifically direct at you, just in general.

I went in in 98, before the war... I was in an intel MOS 0231 , I had to get an SSBI as well as getting interviewed by some dudes in suits in bootcamp , when I got out I was told they went to my parents house and one of my friends, they also went to my high school... all of this for a TOP SECRET/SCI clearance.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

certainly wouldn't be the first time, why are you so surprised ?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Just suffice to say there is a legitimate reason all of the presidents are related to this same guy..

en.wikipedia.org...

The same reason why they have to jump through less hoops.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

dream on !!
the status known as natural born was well established long before this incident drug it out and beat it to death.

the pundit/commentator's interpretation doesn't change the long standing common law standard from which the Constitution evolved.
but pay no mind to the law, it's just in the way at this point

ETA: ah yes, there it is ... the opinion says

is a natural born citizen in the sense of the Constitution

when the Constitution itself says verbatim ...

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside.
you would like us to believe it says something different but alas, it does not.
jus solis is met - and the more restrictive, jus sanguinis (?spelling) born of citizen parents was reserved to "natural born" US citizens, of which Obama will never be.
edit on 7-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   

This also cane from Fact Check...

Maybe he never attended Columbia? He won’t allow Colombia to release his records either. Suspicious isn’t it??? NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA!!!!!!! Looking for evidence of Obama’s past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Why would nobody remember him, and why won't he allow the school to release his records.

Come on bro, post the whole thing in context! lol

We’re not sure why, but this false claim has been forwarded widely in recent days, judging by the number of queries we’ve received.

Barack Obama was a transfer student from California’s Occidental College when he came to Columbia University in 1981 as a 20-year-old junior. More than 20,000 students currently attend Columbia. The enrollment in the early ’80s might have been lower, but not everybody would have met or remembered Obama. And it’s absolutely untrue that "not one person has ever come forward" from his years there, or that he is "the man who wasn’t there."

Columbia University proudly claims Obama as a 1983 graduate. The university magazine Columbia College Today profiled him as far back as 2005, after he was elected to the U.S. Senate.

Fact Check

Although Barack Obama may not have been particularly social or memorable during his years at Columbia, it isn't true that "no one ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc." Those who have attested to having daily personal experience with him during his time at that school include:

•Friend and roommate Sohale Siddiqi, whom the Associated Press located and interviewed in May 2008.

•Roommate Phil Boerner, who provided his recollections of sharing a New York City apartment with classmate Barack Obama to the Columbia College Today alumni publication and the New York Times in early 2009.

•Michael L. Baron, who taught the year-long honors seminar in American Foreign Policy that Barack Obama took during his senior year at Columbia and recalled in an NBC interview Obama's "easily acing" the class and receiving an A for his senior paper on the topic of nuclear negotiations with the Soviet Union.
Likewise, other external evidence documents Barack Obama's presence at Columbia from 1981-83, including:

•An article by Barack Obama published in the 10 March 1983 edition of Columbia's Sundial school magazine.

•A January 2005 Columbia College Today profile of Barack Obama as a Columbia alumnus.

•A Columbia College press release from November 2008 identifying him as "the first College alumnus to be elected President of the United States."
Finally, the fatal flaw in the "Obama didn't go to Columbia" theory is that he couldn't have been admitted to Harvard Law School in 1988 without having received an undergraduate degree. If he wasn't attending Columbia from 1981-83, he would have had to complete two full years' worth of coursework at (and graduate from) some other accredited college — yet his time between the end of his Columbia days in 1983 and his entering Harvard Law in 1988 is accounted for (working at the Business International Corporation and the New York Public Interest Research Group, then serving as director of the Developing Communities Project in Chicago), and no other school claims him as an alumnus, nor does anyone purport to have encountered him as a classmate or student at any other college or university during that period.

Snopes

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Which is why I removed it at first...I scrolled further down to see that it was merely a 'birther' quote. I thought it was the authors remarks, not quoting straw men.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Just suffice to say there is a legitimate reason all of the presidents are related to this same guy..

en.wikipedia.org...

The same reason why they have to jump through less hoops.

Exactly, Obama & Cheney are cousins and Barack called the former Veep the "Black Sheep of the family" lol Same with bush...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Which is why I removed it at first...I scrolled further down to see that it was merely a 'birther' quote. I thought it was the authors remarks, not quoting straw men.

Didn't seem like your style...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Not to mention that Bush's cousin was Governor of the State of Florida, the same state that ordered the recount that resulted in Bush's win...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Not to mention that Bush's cousin was Governor of the State of Florida, the same state that ordered the recount that resulted in Bush's win...

And the fact that his cousin Marvin Bush was on the board of directors of a company providing electronic security for the World Trade Center, Dulles International Airport and United Airlines, according to public records. The company was backed by an investment firm, the Kuwait-American Corp., also linked for years to the Bush family. But that's just coincidence.

Link

edit on 7-7-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   
try not to forget that Prescott Bush (grandpa) was the sitting CT/Senator all the way up to 1972. perhaps he assisted with Obama's SSN when the opportunity arose.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join