Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 1
55
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
+36 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A seventy year old private investigator who is quite experienced in vetting social security numbers is going after Obama for using a fraudulent one. Good story.



www.wnd.com...


When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”


Don't waste your time telling me to get over it. I expect nothing from our corrupt judicial system.

I thank God there are people who stand up for what they believe in and fight against the odds.




edit on 7/5/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)



+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
Don't waste your time telling me to get over it.


I wont, but when lies like


As she discovered, the “042″ number is reserved for the exclusive use of individuals who register in Connecticut


is posted it shows that she has no clue at all what she is babbling about!


+27 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   


SSN Prefix Issuing State

001-003 New Hampshire
004-007 Maine
008-009 Vermont
010-034 Massachusetts
035-039 Rhode Island
040-049 Connecticut
050-134 New York
135-158 New Jersey
159-211 Pennsylvania


it looks like the social security prefix number 042 is for Connecticut


+3 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor
 





is posted it shows that she has no clue at all what she is babbling about!


Uh 042 is listed for the State of Connecticut..

Here is the Calculator..

LINK


Just to be sure I am not claiming that this is even Obama's SSN
edit on 7/5/2012 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


I do know that people can (legally) have their SS number changed...perhaps this is what President Obama did.


+9 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


I do know that people can (legally) have their SS number changed...perhaps this is what President Obama did.


There is a difference between "legally changed" and "forged". To fraudulently become POTUS for someone who normally cannot be POTUS because of birthplace issues, "legally changed" just won't do. Only "forged" works in that case- until an investigative group like Arpaio's posse gets hot on the trail, that is.
edit on Thu Jul 5th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)


+1 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Just wait till they expose who got that "special" ss number for him !!

And then they will expose the Obama 1981 bombshells.
(there's more than one !!)

The proof will be in the pudding as they say


Maybe Obama ain't really "Obama".

I also would think he needed a ss number to enter Occidental College as an American ??


I also wonder if "Obama" had a job in Hawaii before going "away" to college ??



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


I do know that people can (legally) have their SS number changed...perhaps this is what President Obama did.


There is a difference between "legally changed" and "forged". To fraudulently become POTUS for someone who normally cannot be POTUS because of birthplace issues, "legally changed" just won't do. Only "forged" works in that case- until an investigative group like Arpaio's posse get hot on the trail, that is.
edit on Thu Jul 5th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)


You and I can agree to disagree (right now) on this issue. I am going to wait and see what happens...because there is the possibility that President Obama legally had his SS number changed.


edit on 5-7-2012 by caladonea because: correction



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
That's strange.. the prefix of my own SS # is apparently from Puerto Rico according to this linked calculator. I can guarantee I was not born in Puerto Rico, nor have I ever even visited that area. My fathers prefix is also apparently for the wrong state. Any little bit of digging will reveal that this detective hasn't discovered anything, this accusation is old, and still as wrong as it was in the past.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea
 


At age 15, and in Hawaii to a Connecticut SSN? Why would a 15 year old in Hawaii want to change their SSN? When I was 15 my SSN was the last thing I cared about...Not saying I agree wither way, just not sure I understand where this question is leading to...



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
This is too transparent to me as being staged....

seventy year old private investigator

Come on people this a smoke screen, your being played.... Obama is playing you guys like a fiddle. It's a staged event to show that Obama SSN is legit.... the secret government has had enough time to fix Obama SSN to make him look legit. To think a 70yr old is on his trail is laughable!!!


edit on 5-7-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007
 



The social security chart says it sometimes moves blocks of numbers from state to state. Here is the official chart.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
reply to post by Syyth007
 



The social security chart says it sometimes moves blocks of numbers from state to state. Here is the official chart.




From original post.

When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”


+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
For all the apologists on here, all that has to be done is for the Social Security administration to release untampered original documentation of Obama's application to be issued an SSN.

I was born the same year as he was, and got my SSN in 1977 in order to start working at age 16. The prefix I have is for California. My parents, who were immigrants, also have the Cali prefix on theirs, as it was their state of residence when they were naturalized.

Social Security numbers are NOT recycled! Note:


Area numbers - The first three numbers originally represented the state in which a person first applied for a social security card. Numbers started in the northeast and moved westward. This meant that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest. Since 1972, the Social Security Administration (SSA) has assigned numbers and issued cards based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the original application form.

Since the applicant's mailing address doesn't have to be the same as his residence, his area number doesn't necessarily represent the state in which he resides. For many of us who received our SSNs as infants, the area number indicates the state we were born in.

Group numbers - These two middle digits, which range from 01 through 99, are simply used to break all the SSNs with the same area number into smaller blocks to make administration easier. (The SSA says that, for administrative reasons, group numbers issued first consist of the odd numbers from 01 through 09, and then even numbers from 10 through 98, within each area number assigned to a state. After all the numbers in group 98 of a specific area have been issued, the even groups 02 through 08 are used, followed by odd groups 11 through 99.)

Serial numbers - Within each group designation, serial numbers -- the last four digits in an SSN -- run consecutively from 0001 through 9999.


Note that the SSN number is based on the state you were born in, if you are an American and got it as a child. Otherwise it is based on residency.


According to the SSA, the numbers are not recycled. Upon an individual's death, the number is removed from the active files and is not reused. Recycling numbers might become an issue someday, but not any time soon -- statisticians say that the nine-digit SSN allows for approximately one billion possible combinations!


people.howstuffworks.com...

Since Obama was not born in Connecticut, and the original SSN was used by a gentleman born in 1890, there is no other conclusion other than this number was obtained fraudulently.

I used to work in welfare in the 1990s in California, and SSNs often had several individuals attached to it, unbeknownst to the Social Security Administration. These numbers were used by illegals.

To the poster who said that his SSN was from Puerto Rico, I can only say that perhaps your folks obtained it fraudulently for you for whatever reason.....or it is a vague possibility that the data entry clerk typed in the incorrect code for the state of birth.

Obama's first use of this CT SSN was in 1980, used on his selective service application.


Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama’s Selective Service data. Obama appears to have registered on September 4, 1980, a month after his nineteenth birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his “042” number, “4425.” This is the first use of the “042” number that Daniels could find. She is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became a presidential candidate. “They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card,” Daniels adds, “because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of that number.”


www.freerepublic.com...

In any case, I am inclined to agree that Obama has a lot of explaining to do. Let's see the original documentation, so this thing can be put to rest.
edit on 5-7-2012 by FissionSurplus because: Clarification


+14 more 
posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
This is too transparent to me as being staged....

seventy year old private investigator

Come on people this a smoke screen, your being played.... Obama is playing you guys like a fiddle. It's a staged event to show that Obama SSN is legit.... the secret government has had enough time to fix Obama SSN to make him look legit. To think a 70yr old is on his trail is laughable!!!


edit on 5-7-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)


What is so funny about a 70 year old private investigator? Doesn't fit the stereotype? Who cares?
What will you be doing at age 70? Cleaning the urinals in a Fema camp?

We are all being played.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady
 


I read the article. I was not addressing the article I was addressing syyth007 on the possible reason for the discrepancy regarding puerto rico.

I read the chart. I read the note. I saw the 596-599 block assigned to puerto rico was reassigned to puerto rico from a different state. That is all.

I do not contest this woman or her convictions.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
For all the apologists on here, all that has to be done is for the Social Security administration to release untampered original documentation of Obama's application to be issued an SSN.

I was born the same year as he was, and got my SSN in 1977 in order to start working at age 16. The prefix I have is for California. My parents, who were immigrants, also have the Cali prefix on theirs, as it was their state of residence when they were naturalized.

Social Security numbers are NOT recycled! Note:


Area numbers - The first three numbers originally represented the state in which a person first applied for a social security card. Numbers started in the northeast and moved westward. This meant that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest. Since 1972, the Social Security Administration (SSA) has assigned numbers and issued cards based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the original application form.

Since the applicant's mailing address doesn't have to be the same as his residence, his area number doesn't necessarily represent the state in which he resides. For many of us who received our SSNs as infants, the area number indicates the state we were born in.

Group numbers - These two middle digits, which range from 01 through 99, are simply used to break all the SSNs with the same area number into smaller blocks to make administration easier. (The SSA says that, for administrative reasons, group numbers issued first consist of the odd numbers from 01 through 09, and then even numbers from 10 through 98, within each area number assigned to a state. After all the numbers in group 98 of a specific area have been issued, the even groups 02 through 08 are used, followed by odd groups 11 through 99.)

Serial numbers - Within each group designation, serial numbers -- the last four digits in an SSN -- run consecutively from 0001 through 9999.


Note that the SSN number is based on the state you were born in, if you are an American and got it as a child. Otherwise it is based on residency.


According to the SSA, the numbers are not recycled. Upon an individual's death, the number is removed from the active files and is not reused. Recycling numbers might become an issue someday, but not any time soon -- statisticians say that the nine-digit SSN allows for approximately one billion possible combinations!


people.howstuffworks.com...

Since Obama was not born in Connecticut, and the original SSN was used by a gentleman born in 1890, there is no other conclusion other than this number was obtained fraudulently.

I used to work in welfare in the 1990s in California, and SSNs often had several individuals attached to it, unbeknownst to the Social Security Administration. These numbers were used by illegals.

To the poster who said that his SSN was from Puerto Rico, I can only say that perhaps your folks obtained it fraudulently for you for whatever reason.....or it is a vague possibility that the data entry clerk typed in the incorrect code for the state of birth.

Obama's first use of this CT SSN was in 1980, used on his selective service application.


Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama’s Selective Service data. Obama appears to have registered on September 4, 1980, a month after his nineteenth birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his “042” number, “4425.” This is the first use of the “042” number that Daniels could find. She is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became a presidential candidate. “They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card,” Daniels adds, “because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of that number.”


www.freerepublic.com...

In any case, I am inclined to agree that Obama has a lot of explaining to do. Let's see the original documentation, so this thing can be put to rest.
edit on 5-7-2012 by FissionSurplus because: Clarification


I am American

I got my SSN as a child

I was born in California

My SSN prefix is from Alaska

This whole "wrong prefix" thing has been debunked and explained more than once. If this old lady is going to jump on Obama about his SSN, she needs to find something better than "OH NO, WRONG PREFIX!" as a crutch.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
For all the apologists on here, all that has to be done is for the Social Security administration to release untampered original documentation of Obama's application to be issued an SSN.

I was born the same year as he was, and got my SSN in 1977 in order to start working at age 16. The prefix I have is for California. My parents, who were immigrants, also have the Cali prefix on theirs, as it was their state of residence when they were naturalized.

Social Security numbers are NOT recycled! Note:


Area numbers - The first three numbers originally represented the state in which a person first applied for a social security card. Numbers started in the northeast and moved westward. This meant that people on the east coast had the lowest numbers and those on the west coast had the highest. Since 1972, the Social Security Administration (SSA) has assigned numbers and issued cards based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the original application form.

Since the applicant's mailing address doesn't have to be the same as his residence, his area number doesn't necessarily represent the state in which he resides. For many of us who received our SSNs as infants, the area number indicates the state we were born in.

Group numbers - These two middle digits, which range from 01 through 99, are simply used to break all the SSNs with the same area number into smaller blocks to make administration easier. (The SSA says that, for administrative reasons, group numbers issued first consist of the odd numbers from 01 through 09, and then even numbers from 10 through 98, within each area number assigned to a state. After all the numbers in group 98 of a specific area have been issued, the even groups 02 through 08 are used, followed by odd groups 11 through 99.)

Serial numbers - Within each group designation, serial numbers -- the last four digits in an SSN -- run consecutively from 0001 through 9999.


Note that the SSN number is based on the state you were born in, if you are an American and got it as a child. Otherwise it is based on residency.


According to the SSA, the numbers are not recycled. Upon an individual's death, the number is removed from the active files and is not reused. Recycling numbers might become an issue someday, but not any time soon -- statisticians say that the nine-digit SSN allows for approximately one billion possible combinations!


people.howstuffworks.com...

Since Obama was not born in Connecticut, and the original SSN was used by a gentleman born in 1890, there is no other conclusion other than this number was obtained fraudulently.

I used to work in welfare in the 1990s in California, and SSNs often had several individuals attached to it, unbeknownst to the Social Security Administration. These numbers were used by illegals.

To the poster who said that his SSN was from Puerto Rico, I can only say that perhaps your folks obtained it fraudulently for you for whatever reason.....or it is a vague possibility that the data entry clerk typed in the incorrect code for the state of birth.

Obama's first use of this CT SSN was in 1980, used on his selective service application.


Daniels also sent me a copy of Obama’s Selective Service data. Obama appears to have registered on September 4, 1980, a month after his nineteenth birthday. The form lists the telling last four digits of his “042” number, “4425.” This is the first use of the “042” number that Daniels could find. She is just not sure it is legitimate. Some have credibly argued that the Selective Service information was forged and backdated once Obama became a presidential candidate. “They were stupid to use the CT number on the [Selective Service] card,” Daniels adds, “because now there is no way for [Obama] to back out of that number.”


www.freerepublic.com...

In any case, I am inclined to agree that Obama has a lot of explaining to do. Let's see the original documentation, so this thing can be put to rest.
edit on 5-7-2012 by FissionSurplus because: Clarification


I am American

I got my SSN as a child

I was born in California

My SSN prefix is from Alaska

This whole "wrong prefix" thing has been debunked and explained more than once. If this old lady is going to jump on Obama about his SSN, she needs to find something better than "OH NO, WRONG PREFIX!" as a crutch.


And you checked to see that the 5 Soc Sec numbers before and after yours were given to people who live in Alaska or California? Obama's sticks out like a sore thumb for this reason. He never lived in CT yet the 5 before and 5 after were issue to CT residents.

He e-verify fail is just something else to give him a pass on, too.
edit on 7/5/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott
 


Thanks for the clarification.
Peace.



posted on Jul, 5 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
A seventy year old private investigator who is quite experienced in vetting social security numbers is going after Obama for using a fraudulent one. Good story.


When she ran 10 sequential numbers before and after Obama’s, all returned with the documentation “issued 1977-1979 in CT.”


Don't waste your time telling me to get over it.


From your source...


Ohio private investigator Susan Daniels..


And this is Susan Daniels explaining how to find multiple SS # returns on ANYONE...Before she became a paid birther for Orly Taitz


According to Susan Daniels, of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. in Chardon Ohio, when searching through database aggregators such as IRB, it is common to find a subject referenced with two or three Social Security Numbers (SSN). Here are some of the reasons a person may show-up with multiple SSN’s:

•a wife’s or child’s SSN could end up with father’s name
•a parent’s SSN could show up with a child
•the subject bought something with someone else and the SSNs could end up with each other’s name
•the database producer is relating several SSN’s to one address
•an error by whoever entered the data

Susan Daniels of Daniels and Associates Investigations, Inc. (9754 Thwing Road Chardon, OH 44024, Tel.:440.286.4072) has been a Private Investigator for 15 years.



www.confidentialresource.com...

So YES...GET OVER IT...
edit on 5-7-2012 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
55
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join


Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution