It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

Or that Prescott Bush was the Director of the Bank of New York, when the vaults were raided and found to contain money accepted from Adolf Hitler..Isn't there something about helping enemy soldiers in the constitution that defines as treason?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas

Or that Prescott Bush was the Director of the Bank of New York, when the vaults were raided and found to contain money accepted from Adolf Hitler..Isn't there something about helping enemy soldiers in the constitution that defines as treason?

Nope, Coincidence!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

It's stuff like this that makes me view this whole 'birther' scenario with skepticism...I don't know anymore if the Kenyan thing was to be taken at face value...I think the reason a lot of theories come up like this is ultimately to get people thinking in the direction of there being something wrong. Not to spread fear or cause panic, but to promote thinking that will bring about changes... There is something more underlying than a BC or SSN, in either case. That is the point of it, get people motivated to find out what the real truth is. Hard to put this into words what I mean here, bear with me...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

I see where you're going with that, the problem is this...The folks that are associated with the whole "Birther" thing, haven't proved themselves to be the most astute freethinkers. In most cases they seem easily manipulated into groupthink. They're usually the least informed of actual facts and don't tend to seek truth, they tend to look for facts supporting their view and negate truths opposing it.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by flyswatter

what ?? the system is set-up as an "employer inquiry", where employers check potential employees. why would she be subjected to any of those questions and why would she search herself ??

The "self-service" site is not the one for employers, it is the one for people to verify their own legal status to work in the United States. Go look for yourself and you'll see what I'm talking about.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

i've never used or seen a "self-service" functionality ... share a link please?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

i've never used or seen a "self-service" functionality ... share a link please?

Sure thing!

selfcheck.uscis.gov...

That takes you to the beginning of the self-check process, with the terms of use and such. You can walk through the whole process starting there.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
To the people who still want to insist there is no evidence that Obama's SS# was issued in CT, (even though I mentioned in the opening post that Daniels ran a check on the 5 numbers preceded and the 5 numbers following Obama's and they were all issued in CT) look at the story of Thomas Wood the man who had the number directly preceding Obama:

www.cashill.com...

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama’s, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age nineteen which is why his information is available.

Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May of 1977. Obama would turn sixteen in August of that year. Woods lived on Glenview Drive in Newington, Connecticut, the state from which all “042s” applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.

www.cashill.com...

My thought is that it might be his mom who got the strings pulled to get Barak a social security card through her alleged CIA work.

From January 1968 to December 1969, Dunham Soetoro worked for the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute in Jakarta, a suspected CIA front. Dunham was also co-founder of the Indonesian Heritage Society at the National Museum in Jakarta. She worked at the Society as a volunteer from 1968 to 1972. In 1969, the CIA Jakarta CIA station chief was Stuart E. Methven whose official cover was embassy political officer. Methven became the CIA station chief in Kinshasa, Zaire in 1974 from where he launched the CIA’s covert war against the government of Angola.

www.t-room.us...

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
To the people who still want to insist there is no evidence that Obama's SS# was issued in CT, (even though I mentioned in the opening post that Daniels ran a check on the 5 numbers preceded and the 5 numbers following Obama's and they were all issued in CT) look at the story of Thomas Wood the man who had the number directly preceding Obama:

www.cashill.com...

Daniels sent me a copy of the hand-written application of the individual who held the number immediately before Obama’s, 042-68-4424. The applicant, Thomas Wood, died at age nineteen which is why his information is available.

Wood's Social Security number was issued sometime between March and May of 1977. Obama would turn sixteen in August of that year. Woods lived on Glenview Drive in Newington, Connecticut, the state from which all “042s” applied. Obama lived in Hawaii.

www.cashill.com...

My thought is that it might be his mom who got the strings pulled to get Barak a social security card through her alleged CIA work.

From January 1968 to December 1969, Dunham Soetoro worked for the Indonesia-America Friendship Institute in Jakarta, a suspected CIA front. Dunham was also co-founder of the Indonesian Heritage Society at the National Museum in Jakarta. She worked at the Society as a volunteer from 1968 to 1972. In 1969, the CIA Jakarta CIA station chief was Stuart E. Methven whose official cover was embassy political officer. Methven became the CIA station chief in Kinshasa, Zaire in 1974 from where he launched the CIA’s covert war against the government of Angola.

www.t-room.us...

Ok, so 042 was normally issued in Connecticut. By now, I think everyone has pretty much acknowledged that. But that is NOT an indication that all 042 prefix numbers were obtained there.

If you would like to dig further in that direction and try to make that argument a bit more formidable, I would suggest doing a data dump of a few thousand numbers with a 042 geographical code, then get verification of where those people lived when they were issued.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   

As was stated, occasionally blocks of SSN will get transferred. What makes this case unique is that if you check the 10 previous, and 10 after Obama's SSN they are all CT, his is the only non CT one in the block. So a random sampling would not work, what you need is to determine if single SSN are ever transferred, as I understand it, they are not. If they are not, how did he get his?

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

As was stated, occasionally blocks of SSN will get transferred. What makes this case unique is that if you check the 10 previous, and 10 after Obama's SSN they are all CT, his is the only non CT one in the block. So a random sampling would not work, what you need is to determine if single SSN are ever transferred, as I understand it, they are not. If they are not, how did he get his?

You have a point, to an extent. The best way to handle it would be to check both.

Even the SSA itself says the geographical code really isnt something that needs to be paid much attention to. I dont believe that the geographical code is an indication of a problem in itself, but people have the right to look at what is available to form their own opinion. The only advice that I have about that is to look at each situation from more than one angle and gather all information possible, considering the sources and reliability of everything seen.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Yes the geographic code is not by itself an indicator as blocks of SSN do get traded with enough frequency it's not unusual. As I understand it a SINGLE SSN out of an entire block being transferred is unusual. Just so you know I find it interesting, but do not consider myself a birther, I think Obama should lose on the merits (or lack thereof).

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

If Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's real father then he must have been the one that got little Barry his SSN.
Next thing to do is to see if Frank ever had any ties to Connecticut.

That might give another spin on the birth certificate controversy, it was never about his birth place but rather about his real father?

That would explain a lot.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Obama looks nothing like his 'father'...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

wow, hadn't seen that before

[credit to photoshop?]

if i had to choose one as the "correct one", it wouldn't be Barack Sr.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
If numbers were assigned by field offices prior to 1973, what number would someone have if they requested one while they were living in a foreign country?

Barrack Obama lived in Indonesia for 5 years
wait just a cotton pickin minute ... i thought Daniels asserts that his SSN sequence places it's assignment to Barack between 1977-79 ?
if that is so, what does 1973 have to do with a hill o'beans ?

Ann and son weren't just living in a foreign country, they were full-fledged citizens (renounced American citizenship) or Barack couldn't have been adopted there.

why would the length of his residency matter, his Indonesian citizenship does.
he certainly hasn't renounced his Indonesian citizenship or there would be record of it as he would be required to assert his American right to citizenship and become naturalized -- that's how the process is supposed to work.

Madelyn Dunham
en.wikipedia.org...

She and her husband Stanley Armour Dunham raised Obama from age ten

That would be approximately 1971 that he moved to Hawaii.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

www.cashill.com...

www.cashill.com...

www.t-room.us...

Ok, so 042 was normally issued in Connecticut. By now, I think everyone has pretty much acknowledged that. But that is NOT an indication that all 042 prefix numbers were obtained there.

If you would like to dig further in that direction and try to make that argument a bit more formidable, I would suggest doing a data dump of a few thousand numbers with a 042 geographical code, then get verification of where those people lived when they were issued.

I am sure the government would be more than willing to cooperate in a data dump to potentially discredit the President.

That fact the 5 numbers that preceded and the 5 numbers following Obama's were all issued in CT warrants further investigation and I hope this court in Ohio allow Daniels the opportunity to see his SS-5 form (application for a social security number).

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyswatter

www.cashill.com...

www.cashill.com...

www.t-room.us...

I am sure the government would be more than willing to cooperate in a data dump to potentially discredit the President.

That fact the 5 numbers that preceded and the 5 numbers following Obama's were all issued in CT warrants further investigation and I hope this court in Ohio allow Daniels the opportunity to see his SS-5 form (application for a social security number).

You dont need the cooperation of the government. The channels are available to be able to get all of this information on your own, although doing it manually would be a bit time consuming. Developing more of an automated solution would be the most effective way to do it. That level of development is a little bit above what I am personally capable of though.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I have never in my 66 years seen so much evidence of a U.S. President being a fraud. What I mean is I have never ever seen or heard so many questions with so much proof of fraud in my life - not even Nixon. How could we let this fraud continue on his dumb ass way like nothing is going on with his place of birth or where he got his numerous social security numbers.

No wonder he payed a fortune to have all his records blocked - who wouldn't with a highway of lies like his. I personally hope he keeps golfing and stays out of the way until we can get someone that is an American in there - may not be the best thing since slice bread - but how much worse can anyone do than Obummer. Go golfing please.

Side note: more people went on disability last month than were hired for new jobs according to the last figures - or maybe going on disability counts as a job now - don't really know anymore - it is getting scary with this administration.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Dukesy because: grammer and spelling error's

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dukesy
I have never in my 66 years seen so much evidence of a U.S. President being a fraud. What I mean is I have never ever seen or heard so many questions with so much proof of fraud in my life - not even Nixon. How could we let this fraud continue on his dumb ass way like nothing is going on with his place of birth or where he got his numerous social security numbers.

No wonder he payed a fortune to have all his records blocked - who wouldn't with a highway of lies like his. I personally hope he keeps golfing and stays out of the way until we can get someone that is an American in there - may not be the best thing since slice bread - but how much worse can anyone do than Obummer. Go golfing please.

Side note: more people went on disability last month than were hired for new jobs according to the last figures - or maybe going on disability counts as a job now - don't really know anymore - it is getting scary with this administration.
edit on 8-7-2012 by Dukesy because: grammer and spelling error's

Apparently in your 66 years you have not learned what constitutes a private record and what does not. He has not paid a fortune to have all of his records blocked, and people like you are the ones that keep perpetuating that lie. Time and time again, thread upon thread, this has been shot down. Dislike Obama all you want, I fully support people having the right to do so. But PLEASE do it for the right reasons and do not support a blatant lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join