It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012zeropointeventhorizon

Do you have any proof that he was born in Kenya? Or are you just regurgitating the same rhetoric you have heard on Glenn Beck and at the tea party rallies?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

not so surprising that all 6 here (4 different states) are correct, also.
and, going all the way back to 1933 too.

are you not aware of the Geithner/Obama family connections ??
the Geithner family is a direct link to NY/CT right there and pappa G could have easily filed for the youthful Barack or he could have been on vacation visiting with his childhood/overseas bud, Timothy G. and filed for it himself.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
If numbers were assigned by field offices prior to 1973, what number would someone have if they requested one while they were living in a foreign country?

Barrack Obama lived in Indonesia for 5 years

link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
Doesn't anyone else see it as strange that Obama registered a Birth Certificate in a state with special laws regarding Birth Certificates

What special laws would they be, and just how are they different from other states?

and he registered a SSN with a state that prevents collection or requesting of individual's SSN, except for certain circumstances..

Just like all other states, but you ignore that!

link   
Social Security Numbers

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Straight from the SS website.

edit on 7-7-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

That's two random cat ladies...This is the President of the United States, that has been surrounded by controversy since day 1. Excuse me if I think that's a little too much of a coincidence.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

This is the President of the United States, that has been surrounded by controversy since day 1.

And some of that controversy is some people refuse to accept that a black man can be the legal POTUS!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EyesWideShut

www.cga.ct.gov...

SUMMARY: With various exceptions, this bill prohibits anyone doing business in Connecticut from requesting or collecting an individual's Social Security number (SSN). The bill exempts among others, financial institutions, health care providers, insurers, and credit agencies from this prohibition.

Straight from the government.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by VeritasAequitas

The only people that question his identity are the people that don't think he's American enough..after all his name isn't George, Bill or John! His dad was from Kenya and he traveled to world as a young child with his mother.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by EyesWideShut

Social Security Numbers

The Area Number is assigned by the geographical region. Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

Straight from the SS website.

Birthers will ignore that as it totally destroys their silly conspiracy theory - the same silly theory that the courts have also thrown out!

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Lol, oh yes it's DEFINITELY because he's black...Not...I couldn't care what color he is G-MAN. You fail to even realize that at least the first 14+ Presidents didn't even have Birth Certificates, so were they not naturally born? I guess it's a coincidence they were all related too...Your ignorance appalls me..

If you read the quote; It says

This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived

Do you know what that word in bold means?
edit on 7-7-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

www.cga.ct.gov...

SUMMARY: With various exceptions, this bill prohibits anyone doing business in Connecticut from requesting or collecting an individual's Social Security number (SSN). The bill exempts among others, financial institutions, health care providers, insurers, and credit agencies from this prohibition.

Straight from the government.

I'm confused, how's that relevant? (Not being snarky, honestly lost)

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

actually, the POINT to my post was to request you at least try it since you obviously hadn't.
thanks for the cooperation ... what's the matter, you afraid it'll be right or are you an illegal and can't ?

The POINT was, other people were saying it was so.

That being said:

1. No way Obama was born on US soil
2. This may be a stupid rule
3. Either way this guy is being handled. And he was born in Kenya. And lots of his Chicago nonsense bio is made up because he was being groomed. Funny that even libs are like, :how come we didn't vet this guy?" And BTW who came up with the whole vetting thing to begin with?
at least our general impressions of his policies agree, even if we don't

what does the vetting process or how it started have to do with this thread?

i don't care if he was born in the back of a police car in Timbuktu, he can never meet the established standard of the "natural born" requirement.
This should have been resolved long ago.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
So when are we going to talk about Obama's 39 SS Numbers?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Of course if he was really here illegally he would register a SSN with a state that prevents anyone from requesting or collecting his SSN.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

reply to post by spoor

Lol, oh yes it's DEFINITELY because he's black...Not...I couldn't care what color he is G-MAN. You fail to even realize that at least the first 14+ Presidents didn't even have Birth Certificates, so were they not naturally born? I guess it's a coincidence they were all related too...Your ignorance appalls me..

If you read the quote; It says

This did notnecessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived

Do you know what that word in bold means?

You honestly believe that this dude got hired/elected without a birth certificate....REALLY BRO?!?

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

That's like saying the Medical field is going to do what makes people better..They don't. So that's exactly like saying the federal government is going to follow it's own rules. They don't.

If you need proof for my example, just google doctor strike and mortality rates...They actually go down.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Of course if he was really here illegally he would register a SSN with a state that prevents anyone from requesting or collecting his SSN.

That was just enacted 6 days ago... or am I missing something.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Exactly, one of the posts on the first page was from where he'd provided multiple Connecticut SSN's on different occasions, one of which belonged to a lady who had been dead for about 30 years before he was even born.

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

as he had no known connection to that state at the time,
well, that's a lie and if there's one, there's bound to be more.
got any better source ??

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join