It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Detective Probes Obama SSN Mystery - Files Suit in Ohio!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I really don't know why these people continue to waste there time investigation this dude history. (not you op) Ok so his numbers don't match and maybe fake but really, what the heck is any civilian gonna do.....NOTHING!!!

The justice department or any other government agency is going to be like whatever and isn't going to do a damn thing about it.

If they really cared, Mr. Obama wouldn't have been no where near within a thousand feet in the White House.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flashtrum

but anyway the ZIP I lived in matches NO part of my social
it's not supposed to

did you even attempt to use the "calculator" on the opening page or 2 ??
since you obviously don't understand the process, please, for the sake of curiosity, give it a whirl, will ya?

you enter the first 3 digits of your SS ... calculate ... and the result provides the region associated with that number. i did it for 6 ppl (4 different states) and they were all correct.

what you are mistaking is the process of filing done at the point of data entry.
many times, incoming data was collated/arranged by regional zip code to expedite the process of manually inputting the information and keeping it all straight.
(all done by hand and typewriters, remember?)

your regional zip code should not appear anywhere in your SSN.

another funny/odd aspect of this is that naturalized citizens got their numbers via a different process, perhaps that's how Obama got the one he used(s).

ETA: forgot to mention, the "region" will be either - a. your birthplace/city ~ if first requested prior to age 16
if after age 16 it should reflect your residential city at that time.
edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: change "will" reflect to should reflect

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by sylent6
I really don't know why these people continue to waste there time investigation this dude history. (not you op) Ok so his numbers don't match and maybe fake but really, what the heck is any civilian gonna do.....NOTHING!!!

The justice department or any other government agency is going to be like whatever and isn't going to do a damn thing about it.

If they really cared, Mr. Obama wouldn't have been no where near within a thousand feet in the White House.

because there has to be a straw that breaks the camels back... maybe it isn't this.. but they keep adding straws you see.

Would you rather everyone shut up and believe everything they are told... baaaaaahhh thats a good sheep

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Well just have to wait and see if anything transpires or if anyone drops dead
did you miss this ??? politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...
not that it relates in any way to this topic, but i read your words and thought, whoaaah, that's uncanny.

edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: format

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I posted this story yesterday with the video but it got little notice; guess there must be some secret handshake or maybe it my bad attitude ; /
edit on 6-7-2012 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by imitator
This is too transparent to me as being staged....

seventy year old private investigator

Come on people this a smoke screen, your being played.... Obama is playing you guys like a fiddle. It's a staged event to show that Obama SSN is legit.... the secret government has had enough time to fix Obama SSN to make him look legit. To think a 70yr old is on his trail is laughable!!!

edit on 5-7-2012 by imitator because: (no reason given)

I don't really see how the age of the investigator has anything to do with the outcome of the investigation?

Anyway this will be tossed out as another "birther lie" by Obama's posse, no matter how much evidence there is, Obama will always be their saint.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stanats

and that applies how exactly ?
what year was his SS first requested ? prior to or after 1972 ? got any proof ?
ppl are assuming 77 was the first appearance of this number, yet no one has confirmed such.
that's a pretty big assumption in my book.

besides, according to most of the stories being told so far, in 77-79, he should have still been an adopted minor in Indonesia, in school. supposedly Anne didn't return stateside until 1980.
so, if that's true, who and why was his SS filing in CT when he supposedly wasn't even a resident of the USA and was legally adopted in another country that doesn't permit dual citizenship ??

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by davolobos
Its already been proven by Jerome Coarsey that Obama's Grandmother had access to Social Security Numbers from the Hawaiian Bank at which she Governed, (yes she was The Boss),

Wrong again, she was a vice president...

Madelyn Lee Payne Dunham
Barack Obama's maternal grandmother was born in 1922 and died on November 2, 2008.[34] She was a bank vice president in Hawaii.
en.wikipedia.org...

So just another birther lie!

So she was only boss when the actual boss was sipping martini's at the beach....

You know who runs the country when Obama cant right? Vice president maybe?

Stop the semantics.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romekje
Anyway this will be tossed out as another "birther lie" by Obama's posse, no matter how much evidence there is,

The courts have already tossed it out, as there is no evidence....

but birthers are getting desperate, as all their attempts to prove Obama's birth certificates were forged have failed in court, and they are just grasping at straws now!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by twohawks

Originally posted by Djayed
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Well if presidential canadates are fully veted, then sombody really screwed the pooch when vetting vice presidential canadate Sarah Palin. While being a legal canadate she was sorely lacking in in the brain department.

LOL nobody said you had to be smart to be in politics. If that were the case we would have never know bush jr. LOL
edit on 7/6/2012 by Djayed because: Because

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by REthinKing
Where is the critical thinking?

I can understand the shills defending obama (it's obvious who they are)

Here is a test for those of you not getting paid by obama (I realize thats only about 51% of you)

and for you paid shills debunk this,

Look at the SS#'s on the affidavit from Daniels
Now look at the addresses

I am not saying every one is fraudulant but come on!

Here are a couple of my favs,
123 main st SC.
123 white house Irvine CA.
obama Ln. Franklin Wisc.
1111 Pennsilvania ave Washington Utah
123 Main st. Lancing Mich.
1236 P.O. box Provo Utah
1 n n chicago Il.
N 1 N chicago Ill.

I also stopped counting @ 20+ variations on the East Veiw address in Chicago.

There are many other addresses with slight variations as well.

Now to all you ATSer's who value their privacy, let me ask you, when the clerk at a store asks you for your phone # or address or zip code and you don't think it's any of their buissiness or you just don't wont any sales # coming to your house what do you do?

I always give them my address/phone# ET.AL. with a one number difference. Maybe that's just me but it sure seems to be what he is doing.

Shills really?? LoL

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sealing
I know its tough for many but;
He's the President
and will remain the president
until his term is over.
Move along.

Thank you...whew someone sane!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Heh, i'll be damned. The only person outta countless threads that just broke it down so everyone sees what's wrong. That's all we're saying release it already to put it all to rest.

You know.. this can get very good.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

mediamatters.org...

"Prior to 1972, cards were issued in local Social Security offices around the country and the Area Number represented the State in which the card was issued. This did not necessarily have to be the State where the applicant lived, since a person could apply for their card in any Social Security office. Since 1972, when SSA began assigning SSNs and issuing cards centrally from Baltimore, the area number assigned has been based on the ZIP code in the mailing address provided on the application for the original Social Security card. The applicant's mailing address does not have to be the same as their place of residence. Thus, the Area Number does not necessarily represent the State of residence of the applicant, either prior to 1972 or since.

As the urban legends website Snopes noted, the ZIP code for the Honolulu area, 96814, is very similar to the ZIP code of Danbury, Connecticut, 06814:

Why Barack Obama's Social Security card application might have included a Connecticut mailing address is something of a curiosity, as he had no known connection to that state at the time, but by itself that quirk is no indicator of fraud. The most likely explanation for the discrepancy is a simple clerical or typographical error: the ZIP code in the area of Honolulu where Barack Obama lived is 96814, while the ZIP code for Danbury, Connecticut, is 06814. Since '0' and '9' are similarly shaped numbers and are adjacent on typewriter keyboards, it's not uncommon for handwritten examples to be mistaken for each other, or for one to be mistyped as the other (thereby potentially resulting in a Hawaiian resident's application mistakenly being routed as if it had originated from Connecticut"

You can't get a job at Wal-mart with a fake social these days, you think the president would get away with it?

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
so, am i the only one who finds it more than coincidental that Mr Timothy Geithner (yeah, THAT one) was also born 8/61, was the president of the FedRes Bank of NY (located very near the CT border) prior to becoming the Treasury Secretary, knew the Soetoro family personally overseas and has remained oh so quiet during all these debates ?

did anyone else realize this little tidbit of info ...

www.ask.com...
During the early 1980s, Geithner's father Peter oversaw the Ford Foundation's
microfinance programs in Indonesia being developed by Ann Dunham Soetoro,
President Barack Obama's mother, and they met in person at least once
but i suppose it's all just coincidence, right ?
don't even consider the fact that Anne's mum was a Banker Elite as well, with an abundance of Pacific connections.
do try to remember, HI statehood was brand new, barely 18 months before POTUS was born.

ETA: i've often wondered what influenced the POTUS in such a way as to conduct a "beer summit" at the onset of this adventure ... now, it's pretty obvious.
Mum Stanley and Dad Geithner working together overseas with boys who are 2 weeks (to the day supposedly) apart in age.
let's just say it wouldn't take much to convince me that they enjoyed many 'garden parties' and beer summits over the years

edit on 6-7-2012 by Honor93 because: add txt

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djayed

Originally posted by sealing
He's the President
and will remain the president
until his term is over.
Move along.

Thank you...whew someone sane!

AND back in Nazi Germany it went like this:

He's the Furor
and will remain the Furor
until............., too bad.
Move along.

Move along because freedom of speech is useless then and now??

Excuse for fighting against criminal behavior getting a free pass once again.

Keep your sanity. I'll keep my conscience and voice.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sweeties, this SSN/BV meme is a distraction created and perpetuated by the DNC. Most prominant right wing folks have mocked it from the beginning. It holds no weight. It's nonsense. Even Brightbart mocked bithers. Limbaugh mocks them.Ann Coulter mocks them. No one from the GOP supports these nonsense claims. You are perpetuating a Democrat rumor, first introduced by hillary clinton.

Useful idiots

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Sorry, Obama is President. Let it go. I think this stuff is softening peoples brains.

This kind of wacko stuff just detracts from the real issues. He's actually a good president is spite of the whole Republican party try to discredit him on a daily basis.

Evil is directing you where to find evil. Open your eyes. Research things for yourselves. Believe nothing on television. Especially Fox News. Don't be played.

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

AND back in Nazi Germany it went like this:

Damn right!
This birther stuff is EXACTLY like Hitler's rise to power.
EXACTLY!

posted on Jul, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

To the OP author and everyone who stared that nonsense> www.mentalhealthamerica.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join