It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

I can use the word misled in the past tense,such as...i was misled...

I can use the word misled in the current tense,such as...i hope i'm not being misled...

I can use the word misled in the future tense,such as...will i be misled tomorrow...

And i can tell you whatever charlatan you are following .....' you are being mislead'...
edit on 2-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by blocula

There's something not quite right with the thread title, "we are" indicates the present, "Misled" indicates the past.

Apart from that, the universe is your oyster.

I can use the word misled in the past tense,such as...i was misled...

I can use the word misled in the current tense,such as...i hope i'm not being misled...

I can use the word misled in the future tense,such as...will i be misled tomorrow...

That's incorrect because "Everyday is future to past, every breath leaves me one less to my last" - Dream Theater

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Its not going to actually work, the rational left brain programming here. He's not really writing on the same level, he's writing in the quantum hologram level that the universe really is, though doesnt mean he's right on aspects of it. Its just that he sees the dark side that is behind the scenes here, he is not mentioning the duality and the Higher Ups and the dark side think they own earth and the bloodlines have contracted all human souls to them, but the bible has some truths in it, Isaiah does point out to the planets mismanagement that all their contracts are null and void in chapter 28. Apparently they do this kind of thing every cycle and they bring in the cycles.

The sun is the True Parent of the solar system, Mom to me. A True Mother. (not that I see the sun as an entity, but more a construct or Light Box and maybe even a big craft/world). Its the Light that comes in that matters. Its the Love/Light from our Family. And this univese is a womb/matrix, to learn to love in.

They are not going win humanity in this cycle at all.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Telescopes and their magnifying capabilities dont really matter at all...

they dont have anything to do with the fact that there are supposedly billions of stars around us...

with more or less all of them of a relatively similar size,age,distance and luminosity and they are all streaming their lights outwards and towards earth...

yet we are only able to see with our eyes literally 6,000 of the 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 supposedly existing stars?!?!?!
edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its not going to actually work, the rational left brain programming here

No it's called putting your faith in charlatans like david icke who is a charlatan..

No one can tell me any different, unless you lived near him like me and knows him
to be a liar ...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

What would any of that have to do with supporting his assertion that the Earth is a slightly curved convex disc? Something that is so simply demonstrated to be incorrect, it would be laughable if it weren't so sad. With such ridiculous beliefs presented how can either of you expect to be taken seriously?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

Originally posted by Unity_99

Its not going to actually work, the rational left brain programming here

No it's called putting your faith in charlatans like david icke who is a charlatan..

No one can tell me any different, unless you lived near him like me and knows him
to be a liar ...

"I don't like Icke" - President Eisenhower? Maybe?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Your kidding me another icke moment or frequent trips to the fantasy section in
the libary of ignorence?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

they dont have anything to do with the fact that there are supposedly billions of stars around us...

with more or less all of them of a relatively similar size,age,distance and luminosity and they are all streaming their lights outwards and towards earth...

but yet we are only able to see with our eyes literally 6,000 of the 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 supposedly existing stars?!?!?!

How could someone be so perplexingly dense? You appear to be intentionally obtuse, dismissing without cause every simple explanation given to you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

"I don't like Icke" - President Eisenhower? Maybe?

I missed taking his head off by inches one day

Saying the queens a reptile *fork toungue slurps* lmfao..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I remember what he said ooh yeah hows it go--- the queens lizard tail has red spots
And prince charles has pink ones lmfao so loudly i split my sides .

link   

reply to post by flexy123

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because several billion are so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day,but isnt...

bloc, I'm outside shining a flashlight towards MA. I can see it , the light is here. Why can't you? Think about that for a moment if you can.
Theres supposedly 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars and so surely at least 10,000,000,000 of them are of the same age,size,distance and luminosity and they are all streaming their lights outwards and towards earth,yet we only see 6,000?! and nothing seems very,very wrong with that?

link   

reply to post by vkey08

yet we are only able to see with our eyes literally 6,000 of the 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 supposedly existing stars?!?!?!

You cannot just go by what you see with your eyes alone. That is looking without the aid of some kind of scope.

Billions of Stras

Also, i live close to a big city and see much less stars than when i lived in the mountains away from any cities. So again the human eye is great for close objects and focuses incredibly fast and extremely accurately but for distance i would not rely on eyes alone.

edit on 2-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

bloc, I'm outside shining a flashlight towards MA. I can see it , the light is here. Why can't you? Think about that for a moment if you can.
Theres supposedly 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 stars and so surely at least 10,000,000,000 of them are of the same age,size,distance and luminosity and they are all streaming their lights outwards and towards earth,yet we only see 6,000?! and nothing seems very,very wrong with that?

That has been explained to you by the good lady and erik a few pages back.

When you looked at the stars, you only saw the brightest ones Because our eyes can only "expose" themselves for up to 1/5 of a second. thats it. But, your camera is exposed longer many seconds
longer. Go get it developed then guess what you'll see? more stars.Go get a camera and try it.

Come on bloc read your posts.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by vkey08

I think we all deserve some coffee with some whisky inside it dealing with the op.

Read what people have posted and PLEASE PLEASE begin to understand, of all the crazy and loopy things in this world, the stars being a hologram is not one of them...
Sorry if i'm coming across as rude,but,prove it,prove the stars are not a holographic projection...

can you? can anyone really? i dont think so...

all we can actually do is repeat and adhere to whatever tptb teach us to think and tell us to believe about their currently embraced and strictly enforced belief structures...

the same ptb who send millions upon millions of people off to die in their fabricated wars and orchestrated genocides again and again...

and in all seriousness...

"How much more do you think you really know than a flower does about whos behind the door"

Whos Behind The Door...Zebra

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

reply to post by vkey08
[

yet we are only able to see with our eyes literally 6,000 of the 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 supposedly existing stars?!?!?

Didn't I go over this twice for you already??

Here's another attempt to get through your programming

And of course here is the minor matter (cough) that all those distant stars moving away from us are red-shifted - the Hubble Deep field is the most sensitive survey of hte skies ever undertaken at visible light frequencies - and it still has massive dark areas between galaxies - anything further away than those are redshifted so far that their light is not longer in the visible spectrum!

I await your continued ignorance (or trolling?) with anticipation

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey all you Blocies!

I reread thru the entire thread now 29 pages...

I gotta tell you that Bloc is pretty much kicking your you knows.

As an outside (honest) observer, it's quite interesting how Blocs ENTIRE presentation is more enveloping than the shallow parrotted arguments from the 'Science' (wannabes
) camp.

Bloc is flat out more convincing than your 'rebuttals'.

Listening how all you'all in the 'know' are howling cuz our intrepid bad aliens resistor refuses to be convinced!

Bloc's points about the 'light sources' within his premises framework is very convincing.

No one has been able to actual counter that argument.

Some of his overview statements... about the lack of saturation from the uncalculable number of stars is kind of interesting.

On the social control structures...

You'all have got NO answers... xceptin the Insult Comic stuff.

We'll review this thing again...

After the next 29 (or so pages)!

edit on 2-7-2012 by golemina because: Lots of typos.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

reply to post by flexy123

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because several billion are so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day,but isnt...

In order for you to see a star it must be bright enough and close enough, no different really than the flashlight. Like it or not, believe it or not (sound familiar?) the intensity of light diminishes over distance. So if you're expecting to see light from every star in the universe at full intensity by the time that light reaches your eyes, it's not going to happen.

For me personally, I'm more concerned about this disc problem at the moment. That's why I repeat the same question to illustrate simply why it can't be true. An honest evaluation should easily show you that if you're willing to look at it with an open mind.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Sorry if i'm coming across as rude,but,prove it,prove the stars are not a holographic projection...

Answer us, where you got your source from? And stop stomping around.
You silly boy it is your thread you give us a source for this drivel..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Omg,its really true...

The human race is an alien science experiment...

And we,or they,are failing miserably...

Unless the earth is just a human soul farm...

Then the aliens experiment is a complete success...

Everytime someone dies...

And about 150,000 people are dying every single day...

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join