It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Like it or not,believe it or not,malevolently designed illusions,a holographic curtain of stars we call outer space, has been intentionally wrapped around our world and purposefully injected into our minds,deceiving us and keeping us as far away from the brutal truth as possible,meant to ensure we never discover where we actually are,never find out whats really being done to us and never know whos doing it...

Go outside on a clear day and try looking at the sun,its so blindingly bright we cant even look at it with our eyes and theres just no way that i'm going to believe its really 865,000 miles across and 93,000,000 miles away...

Because the sun is much smaller than we are intentionally misled to think it is and its a lot closer than we are purposefully taught to believe it is...

If the suns gravity keeps the earth in orbit,whats holding the sun within its orbit?

Why do we only see a few hundred stars at night? why isnt the night sky filled with millions of stars? why isnt the sky at night aglow like day?

Something,or someone,wants humanity to feel helplessly trapped and hopelessly small,but i dont believe we really are...

Something,or someone,wants humanity to think theres no way for us to get away,with nowhere else for us to go,but i dont believe its really true...

Visualize the functions and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high inside our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die totally oblivious within,never realizing they exist in a fabricated reality...

Those unnerving questions and comparisons will open our eyes and minds to the truth about what the sun actually is,what its really doing and what its really for...

Perhaps this will be too profoundly disturbing for a lot of people to try and comprehend and so ridiculing and denying the possibility will be easier for them to live with,but i think its the brutal truth and the possibility of it actually being true is very real and should not be ignored...

"The earth is a farm,we are someone elses property" Charles Fort 1874-1932

"Theres a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is,half of them are true" Winston Churchill 1874-1965

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools,shown in the media,or proclaimed by the church and state.Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance,taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality,a collective dream in which values are inverted,lies are taken as truth and tyranny is accepted as security.They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"...Thomas Cox

edit on 1-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Wait, what are all the satellites seeing then? Where is manhater and all of her videos from SOHO?
edit on 30-6-2012 by Doodle19815 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I don't see any proof? or even an argument towards your claim

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Like it or not,believe it or not,imo,an intentionally designed illusion,a holographic curtain of stars,has been wrapped around our world and injected into our minds,purposefully deceiving us,keeping us as far away from the truth as possible,to ensure we never discover where we actually are,whats really being done to us and whos doing it...

The sun is much closer than we are intentionally misled to think it is and its a lot smaller than we are purposefully forced to believe it is...

Visualize the functions and understand the reasons for those little heat lights that so many of us hang up high on the inside of our home made terrariums,shining down to keep our little pets illuminated and warm,as they live and die totally oblivious within,never realizing they exist in a fabricated reality...

Those comparisons will open our eyes and minds to the truth about what the sun actually is and what its really doing...

"The earth is a farm,we are someone elses property" Charles Fort 1874-1932

"Theres a terrible lot of lies going about the world and the worst of it is,half of them are true" Winston Churchill 1874-1965

edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

We all asume of course that you can back up these claims, quoting people who have been dead for 80 and 50 years respectively and who add nothing to your post, does not cut the mustard.
Or are you just another person who just wants to stir the pot.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
A link to any such evidence please. If you can not provide any evidence then please explain to me why this theory or lack of is worth entertaining for another second as I can not talk my common sense into buying it.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
just because you cant wrap your little brain around something doesnt mean it isnt true.. lololol

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just wondering who was perpetrating this dirty deed and their motive?
Those quotes have nothing to do with the sun and/or holograms. If any one knows about lies ,it be a politician
and some dude from the past talking about the earth being a farm,What could possibly give him that idea.Moo

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You know I had to click on this Topic because it was so ridiculous I could not resist...and who do I find...BLOC!

LOL! I have to admit...I never cease to be AMAZED at some of the things you come up with! TRUE? NO! FUN TO READ? ABSOLUTELY!

I have got to ask you this question. Where in the World do you get these crazy...very easy to disprove...ideas? And WHY do you allow yourself to be tortured by those who are perfectly capable of showing you how to prove actual reality by basic experimentation or Math?

You must be a MASOCHIST! LOL! Well....at least I never get tired of being ENTERTAINED! LOL!

Split Infinity.

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sure, OP, you may not have offered any "proof" or tangible information for us to digest, but I think the overall premise is interesting.

Is it possible that what you claim is true? Could there be an overriding force that projects lies and deceit onto the people of Earth?

Yes...it's possible. It cannot be proven, but if it's possible we can never completely dismiss it as a lunatic theory.

I happen to believe that its possible the Sun is not a big ball of nuclear reactions, or whatever. I think it is possible it could be an electromagnetic body and the only heat it emits comes from the light it projects.

It's fun to think of what is possible!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Thats an interesting thought to entertain, I could imagine with a high enough level of tech this could be done. I cant imagine a good reason to put forth such effort though. Us humans have proven ourselves time and again easily controlled with far less manipulation. But the thought we are pets in a galactic terrarium, chilling!

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Related thread:

For The World Is "Hollow", And I Have Touched The Sky
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by this_is_who_we_are
started on 3/20/2012 @ 10:55 AM

This is serious stuff.

edit on 7/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
reply to post by blocula

Just wondering who was perpetrating this dirty deed and their motive?
Those quotes have nothing to do with the sun and/or holograms. If any one knows about lies ,it be a politician
and some dude from the past talking about the earth being a farm,What could possibly give him that idea.Moo
The royal bloodline elites,our genocidal,war mongering world leaders past and present,are willingly working hand in hand with a race of malevolent aliens who created earth and the three dimensional illusion we call outer space,from within another dimension and they both are implicitly involved with the enslavement of the vast majority of humanity,amongst many other nefariously evil reasons...
edit on 30-6-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
There is a conspiracy but this ain't it.

You could tell people that the sun is the same size and distance as the moon and it would make no difference to them.

If this was such a powerful illusion, then it would be powerful enough to prevent people from having such delusions.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
One AU is in fact 93,000,000 miles.
It has been measured.
Why do you not believe the data?
Because you look at it with your naked eye and cannot fathom the reality of its size?

Help us understand exactly why you believe this to be the case.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A California blonde was asked which was closer, the sun or Florida. She said duh, the sun... I can't SEE Florida!

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The only way that the overwhelmingly vast majority of us can try and prove that the sun is where and what we are taught to think,is for us to believe and repeat what tptb tell us and they lie to us all the time about so many things and i dont trust them at all...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by blocula

I have got to ask you this question. Where in the World do you get these crazy...very easy to disprove...ideas?

All i have to do is try looking at the sun,then see its intensely blinding glare and feel its burning heat and thats enough for me to believe its actually much smaller and a lot closer than we are told to think it is...

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Just because you are ignorant, doesn't mean others aren't.

There is no plan to mislead the masses about the size of the sun and it can be proven. At home.

It's called a pinhole viewer and all you need is a piece of cardboard, a piece of tinfoil (not for your head), a piece of white paper and a ruler.

cse.ssl.berkeley.edu...

Try it yourself!

And before you make up some excuse about ancient bloodlines preventing the truth to come out, I'll post up the simple formula...

We are told that the average distance of the sun is 149,600,000 kilometres away (it varies depending on time of year of course), so if you are correct, the above formula won't calculate the diameter of the sun correctly (approximately 1,391,000 kilometres), right?

I await your rebuke.

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

If this was any other topic, I bet that I would agree with you Chad but I think the entire premise of the thread is that such logic and measure only applies when you look from within the "deception" itself.

In other words, it's possible that you are using facts derived from a purposeful hoax to prove the validity of the hoax.

It's a Catch 22, but the alternative is still within the realm of possibilities.

edit on 1-7-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The sun isn't really that far from the earth and noone has been misled. It's about ninety three million miles away. That's not really that far at all. A friend of mine logged over a million miles on the road a few years ago already. I've only put on about a half a million miles myself so far. Neither of us are semi drivers either, although my friend delivered newspapers and put half of his miles on doing that. I'm sure a semi driver could put six million miles driving in say fourty years.

We are taught it is a long way to the sun in school and rarely try to put it into perspective. If a semi was traveling at 70 MPH for 24/7 for fifteen years it would probably reach the sun. I'm sure that seventy commercial jets fly more than 93 million miles per year if you add their miles.

We assume things are different than they really are. We are taught about the suns distance when we are little and don't know bull crap about reality.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join