It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by golemina

So how far away is the Sun? What size is it? Is it even real?

You have me confused with the OP?

He's strictly a solo act.

You can put down your pompoms and answer the questions can't you?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
,just like we do with the lights that so many of us hang up inside our terrariums,shining down to illuminate and warm the oblivious little pets we like to keep trapped and controlled within them...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)
WTF

Bloc your sounding very wacka -doodle-dandy-dandare-delusional-

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by kabfighter

reply to post by denver22

I would say that super advanced malevolent aliens from a class-3 civilization existing within another dimension created this earth,the sun,the moon and the hologram around us we call outer space and the earth isnt flat,its a slightly curved convex disc,just like the sun and moon also are and so take a look at the moon, does it really look round? or more like a slightly curved convex disc? take a look at the sun,does it really look round? or more like a slightly curved convex disc? too bad we cant even look at the sun,its been designed to be so blindingly glaring,we cant even see it with our eyes, intentionally,so we wont be able to see where we actually are,whats really going on...
edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

If the Earth was created by another civilization, were we created as well? What was their motivation for making us?
For the cultivation and harvesting of souls,earth is a human soul farm and maybe an animal and insect one as well,if they even have any souls...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

lol - insect souls??

You are definitely on a pisstake - possibly the best one ever!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

How many people have flown "up" even a mere 50 miles,is what i was asking...

How about the Space Shuttle and the ISS, do they count? Did you know you can see the ISS when it cruises by your neck of the woods?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

reply to post by golemina

So how far away is the Sun? What size is it? Is it even real?

You have me confused with the OP?

He's strictly a solo act.

You can put down your pompoms and answer the questions can't you?

You having some kind of memory problem?

My position on the OPs stuff is fairly succinct.

Me... I like to watch.

And... occasionally attempt to make minor contributions.

I'm sure Cyril would be inspired by this parade.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Told you what to do if you think it is all an illusion

Go baseball bat a policeman over the head, if it goes through him then i will bow down to
your silly claims, if not send us a postcard in jail and watch out bending down to pick up
the soap.

P.S Put your theory to the test sunshine

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

When compared to eachother,aliens might not seem evil at all,but from our perspectives they might be very evil,with evil intentions,like their sinister agenda of animating a race of biological robots,who we call the greys,with human souls and releasing them upon another earth like planet in another galaxy or in another dimension and thats why earth is a soul farm,hows that for evil?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You seem to not understand how luminosity works, over distance the light actually fades at a ratio of 2 to 1. Meaning that if said object is 10 feet away the light produced covers an area of 20 feet however that light is spread. It's like a spot of water that gets spread on a table, it covers more area but is thinned by distance.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Maybe the aliens occasionally adjust the wattage of their super advanced,holographic light bulb we call the sun with some kind of dimmer switch,creating advancing and retreating ice ages in the process and mass extinctions and natural disasters,whenever they get bored playing with certain species,living and dying beneath an artifical sun thats suspended high above their massive petri dish,human soul farm science experiment we call earths biosphere,just like we do with the lights that so many of us hang up inside our terrariums,shining down to illuminate and warm the oblivious little pets we like to keep trapped and controlled within them...

Personally i find it to be narcissistic that humans are always assuming aliens would take such an interest in us. Never considering that creating this ruse would be so monumental and time consuming and really you are left with the question of why? For what purpose undertake such an extravagant task?

Then i would ask, if the aliens created our environment who created theirs?

ETA: oh yeah, i forgot, these super sophisticated aliens are just so preoccupied with us on Earth. They have nothing better to do than play tricks on us.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

You do realize that A. If you believe in souls which is a religious property then they belong to whatever deity a person believes in and therefore can not be farmed. B. How do you even farm such an intrinsic property of humans literally its not even a tangible object. You are basically saying something can harvest imaginations.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by blocula

lol - insect souls??

You are definitely on a pisstake - possibly the best one ever!
Maybe every living thing has a soul,even the trees,who knows? its possible and just think about all the millions of souls that we might be releasing everytime we walk around,everytime we drive down the street,inadvertently crushing millions of insects in the process...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Eliptical? or a slightly curved convex disc?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Seriously,why is the sun seen the size it is? why is it perfectly round (too perfect?) and only so big? why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us from 93 million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...Hmmmm?

link   
reply to post by blocula

Maybe every living thing has a soul,even the trees,who knows?

Not the trees I know. I think they would have mentioned it if it were true. Besides, trees are greedy selfish bastards.
"The maples want more sunlight but the oaks ignore their pleas" - Rush

It's obviously way past my bedtime.

link   
reply to post by blocula

Too many people have proof that the earth is round, that AREN'T connected to the gov't. Good grief, there was even someone that built a weather balloon with a camera attached, out of his own money. And oh look, a curved horizon! Oh wait, I forgot that somehow they either tampered with the photos as they were being taken, or got to the balloon first after it touched down and altered them in the short amount of time between it touching down, and him getting to it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Malcher

I would say that super advanced malevolent aliens from a class-3 civilization existing within another dimension created this earth,the sun,the moon and the hologram around us we call outer space and the earth isnt flat,its a slightly curved convex disc,just like the sun and moon also are and so take a look at the moon, does it really look round? or more like a slightly curved convex disc? take a look at the sun,does it really look round? or more like a slightly curved convex disc? too bad we cant even look at the sun,its been designed to be so blindingly glaring,we cant even see it with our eyes, intentionally,so we wont be able to see where we actually are,whats really going on...

edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

I wonder if the OP saw something else and is not saying.
edit on 2-7-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)
Strange you should say that > www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Please answer that mods post bloc i want to hear your take on it.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

why isnt its light,supposedly shining at us from 93 million miles away,expanded into an entire sky filling glow by the time it reaches us?...Hmmmm?

Because there is nothing close enough or big enough for the light to reflect off of. If you put an object in relative sizes, the size of a tennis ball close to the sun, very little light would reflect off suck a small object, not to mention if the surface is highly reflective or not. Then put an enormous object close to the sun and light would bounce off the object. This supports the notion that objects in space are so far away as opposed to closer, as your OP insinuates. It's interesting but it just falls short of reality when you take everything into account.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I remember what he said ooh yeah hows it go--- the queens lizard tail has red spots
And prince charles has pink ones lmfao so loudly i split my sides .
Didnt princess diana say something about the royal family of england that really pissed them off/ like when she said "their a bunch of reptiles" and then she was murdered shortly afterwards,imo...

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join