It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by Unity_99

Seriously,one of my friends at work keeps telling me lately that i better watch out,he keeps saying that if i continue trying to expose so many hidden realities,getting too close to the truth in the process,i'm going to see a long black unmarked car with tinted windows suddenly pull alongside me on a dark lonely road somewhere some night and those within are going to shoot me in the head and silence me forever,he actually tells me that again and again...

And i say oh well,bring it on,i could use some real excitement and exposure in my life...

edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Please don't get my hopes up like that

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Omg,its really true...

The human race is an alien science experiment...

And we,or they,are failing miserably...

Unless the earth is just a human soul farm...

Then the aliens experiment is a complete success...

Everytime someone dies...

And about 150,000 people are dying every single day...

And you read that where - ooh yeah out of a beano comic, or dan dare perhaps, watching too much
TV .. come on man try reading up on reality once in awahile.

Get out into the countryside and breathe in some fresh air sounds like you could do with
getting out more and getting some air..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Equating the sun with the illusion/hologram is one thing. People should start to see through this world. There are no coincidences. If you suddenly have a good thought, the sun cuts through thick clouds and is lighting up your room. You go for a walk and miss the bird song, and next morning they arrive. You keep a journal and soon your whole life is filled with too many magical coincidences. Some people rush on by and brush it all off, in the matrix. Others pay attention and start to connect to their Higher Selves, Souls and go further. The one group thinks the other group is out of their minds, and the other side wishes more would seek and free themselves.

But none of this has to do with the slavers that came and took our DNA down to 2 strands, with violence and war programmed in. But its all programming.

Seal Falls In Love With Woman

!!SQUIRREL ADOPTED BY CAT LEARNS TO PURR!!

There are so many others, but what kind of programming do we have here by these insane mismanagers, to harm other creatures, to not be the loving souls we are meant to. Children are born innocent and loving and we could be in a wonderful world.

All of this wasn't created by the darkside. This was a takeover.

Wake up and see the magic and beauty around you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by blocula

We see what the creators of earth designed us to be able to see,we see what the superior malevolent aliens want us to see and what we see,is not what reality really looks like and yes i truly do believe what this threads headline says and everything else i've written as well,a dire and impending warning for us all...

So how did you come to you "beliefs"?
After decades of reading hundreds of non fiction books about a wide variety of subjects.Listening to other peoples paranormal experiences and thinking about my own. Wondering about hollow earth and flat earth theories and ideas.Lots of profoundly deep off the wall,outside the box pondering and trying to look at the sun,not being able to,while being blinded by its intense glare and feeling its too close for comfort heat.Then it suddenly dawned on me,omg,its really not that big and its really not so far away and of course,looking at this amazing image...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Omg,its really true...

Unless the earth is just a human soul farm...

Then the aliens experiment is a complete success...

Everytime someone dies...

And about 150,000 people are dying every single day...

FYI, posts like this just might be the reason some say you seem to have the mind of an 8 year old. FWIW, take it or leave it. If you care, I think you would earn some respect from your opposition if you would simply address issues in a straightforward manner.
However, "Say what you will" - Fastway

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Omg,its really true...

I'm certain that you might well be both an alien science experiment and failing miserably.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Wake up and see the magic and beauty around you.

Why do you people allways do that why-----
You make us out like we dont know what you are showing us with your animals.

You make it sound like we have never seen things like that wtf
edit on 3-7-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

reply to post by Sailor Sam

Has anyone ever sailed or flown all the way around the earths equator without stopping,never veering off course, while continuously filming the entire journey unedited? most likely,the answer is no...

Asked and answered way back Bloc ole dude.... There have been MANY private individuals that have flown around the Earth, Heck the Virgin spacecraft that did it recently comes to mind, as do many of the early aviation pioneers..

As for flying more than 50 miles, it's 3000 to California and I've done that run MANY times..

Please proceed back to start again, you don't have enough gumdrops to continue..
How many people have flown "up" even a mere 50 miles,is what i was asking...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Text After decades of reading hundreds of non fiction books about a wide variety of subjects.

Aliens come in fiction books blocular and dan dare comics from the sci fi fantasy section.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That story about Seal is old news. Didn't he and Heidi get divorced? I think I heard that.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Maybe the aliens occasionally adjust the wattage of their super advanced,holographic light bulb we call the sun with some kind of dimmer switch,creating advancing and retreating ice ages in the process and mass extinctions and natural disasters,whenever they get bored playing with certain species,living and dying beneath an artifical sun thats suspended high above their massive petri dish,human soul farm science experiment we call earths biosphere,just like we do with the lights that so many of us hang up inside our terrariums,shining down to illuminate and warm the oblivious little pets we like to keep trapped and controlled within them...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Every astronaut going to the moon for starters

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

You think it would dawn at you at some point that NASA is the prime source of disinformation in the field of Astrophysics.

At what point do you realize that their mission is primarily military...

Not to mention that they NEVER release ANY data in real time.

edit on 3-7-2012 by golemina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by golemina

So how far away is the Sun? What size is it? Is it even real?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Maybe the aliens occasionally adjust the wattage of their super advanced,holographic light bulb we call the sun with some kind of dimmer switch

What the hell you going on about now, eco freindly energy saving alien light bulbs lmfao
I think someone turn't out your lights ages ago if you ask me bloc

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Sorry,but i dont believe it,anyone standing anywhere on earth is not going to be able to accurately measure how far away the sun really is and the only real way for a person to do so,is for someone to fly there and thats not gonna happen,no one ever has and most likely,no one ever will...

Someone claiming they figured out how far away the sun is by using a stick is laughout loudable...

Just to mention,i read every single post that someone takes the time to type and i try and answer lots of questions,but its hard keeping up,for instance i'm reading through page 27 right now,while posting on page 30 and answering questions as well...

edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by golemina

You think it would dawn at you at some point that NASA is the prime source of disinformation in the field of Astrophysics.

The funniest thing about almost every single one of your posts is you manage to sound condescending and completely retarded at the same time. I'm not sure how you pull it off so well.

link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by golemina

So how far away is the Sun? What size is it? Is it even real?

You have me confused with the OP?

He's strictly a solo act.

link   
reply to post by blocula

I asked this before im not sure if you answered it.......

lets say humans are the creation of the most wicked creatures imaginable,,,, and they feed off your emotions and energies every second,, and once you die they will torment you forever and ever......basically assume the worst of our existence and this reality,,

what can/are you going to do about it?
edit on 3-7-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpig221

Originally posted by golemina

The funniest thing about almost every single one of your posts is you manage to sound condescending and completely retarded at the same time. I'm not sure how you pull it off so well.

Dude... It's an artform!

If you keep in mind that one of my favorite sayings is it's a 98/2 world...

and

The fortune teller and the soothsayer wink when they pass each other...

and

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join