It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Good points though blocula will not pay attention to them.

You did make two mistakes that I saw, well 1.5 mistakes.

The .5 is about the toilets, most toilets are actually too small to be affected by the Coriolis effect and depending on where and how the flow jets are positioned most modern toilets can spin either way.
You need a body of water about the size of a pool draining through a hole about the size of a sewer cover to show the affect.

The full mistake you made was saying a non spherical object can't have gravitational pull.
All mass exerts gravitational pull.
The equation for gravity is F= (M1*M2)/R^2 where R is the distance from the center of mass of M1 to the center of mass of M2.
There is no shape component to the force of gravity.
You could have a flat object, a square object anything.
You can even see this in projectiles if a missile which is long and not round did not have gravitational pull it would not be pulled down to the surface.
Gravity works both way actually, it's just a matter of moment of inertia, the earth has such a massive moment of inertia that the pull of the objects falling through the atmosphere are unable to make the earth move.
If you were to take 2 missiles in space they would accelerate towards each other if they were close enough to each other.

You're other posts and attempts to educate blocula are very good, I especially liked your posts on the two experiments with a flash light and sphere.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Awww 33 pages in and my post remains ignored by the OP...

Tsk tsk

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula

Originally posted by vkey08

reply to post by Sailor Sam

Has anyone ever sailed or flown all the way around the earths equator without stopping,never veering off course, while continuously filming the entire journey unedited? most likely,the answer is no...

edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

Asked and answered way back Bloc ole dude.... There have been MANY private individuals that have flown around the Earth, Heck the Virgin spacecraft that did it recently comes to mind, as do many of the early aviation pioneers..

As for flying more than 50 miles, it's 3000 to California and I've done that run MANY times..

Please proceed back to start again, you don't have enough gumdrops to continue..
How many people have flown "up" even a mere 50 miles,is what i was asking...

Up 50 miles? A lot of people have gone up over 50 miles... just look at those poor people watching hurricanes form the ISS, that's over 50 miles up... and we send people up there all the time. Or are you now going to claim the iSS doesn't exist...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
Or are you now going to claim the iSS doesn't exist...

Considering what else he tries to claim, would you really be surprised when he does?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Before Enhancement

After Enhancement

Ok Bloc maybe this will be easier for you to understand... Before enhancement the picture of the Earth and Moon, they clearly show a spherical shape because of the way light hits them, and in my rendition you an see some stars, mitigated by the fact that the Earth reflects light, the sun gives off light and the Moon reflects light which would severely limit what we would see as distant objects would be blocked out by the overwhelming light of the other objects.

Second picture is contrast and HDRI enhanced to show the ENTIRE field of vision, and you can, as you look see many many more stars when that is done. Same thing goes for a person in the middle of the desert.. Your eyes cannot take in more than ac ertain amount of light, a Telescope or camera has a lens/mirror system calibrated to capture much more than our eyes alone.. hence more stars, how hard is this to understand really?

Mind you my field of vision rendered is decidedly away from the galactic center..

edit on 3-7-2012 by vkey08 because: clarify

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Malcher

Wow,what an amazing hologram and as fantastic as it is,theres nowhere near billions of stars within that image,seeing billions of stars simultaneously is impossible,because the light from that immensely vast amount of stars would merge into an overall glow that would fill the entire night sky like day...

I'll mention it one more time, Olbers' Paradox. It's in a post on page 4.

Here it is
edit on 7/3/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

And i say oh well,bring it on,i could use some real excitement and exposure in my life...

Truest thing you have said since you joined ATS!

I know without doubt that you do not believe one word of your nonsensical babblings.....you do it for attention because your real life is lacking in "excitement and exposure".....your words....not mine!

You have debunked yourself blocula.....now go outside and embrace reality!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Eliptical? or a slightly curved convex disc?

blocula, would you care to explain how, on this curved disc we live on, how it can be dark in Australia and daylight in the UK?

Because in your world the sun is only a few thousand miles above us......by your ramblings it would be daylight or night time at the same time all over the planet.....depending on weather your evil Alienz switched the light on or off.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

You have a fascinatingly harmonious way of looking at reality...

In a very real way,we all should still be worshipping the sun,like so many cultures did before us,at least we can look up and actually see the sun,whatever it really is,unlike every other invisible god...

Praising the sun gods Amaterasu, Arinna, Apollo, Helios, Huitzilopochtli, Inti, Liza, Lugh, Mithras, Ra, Shemesh, Sol, Surya, Tonatiuh, Utu and others...

For they may be the only reason we are here...

Whether they admit it or not,islam worships the moon,the muslims praise Allah,a lunar deity...

edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

and in a very real way,we all should still be worshipping the sun,like so many cultures did before us,at least we can look up and actually see the sun,unlike every other invisible god...

Praising the sun gods Amaterasu, Amun Ra, Arinna, Apollo, Helios, Huitzilopochtli, Inti, Liza, Lugh, Mithras, Shemesh, Sol, Surya, Tonatiuh, Utu and others...

You think we should be worshipping a light bulb? Can you please try to maintain some sort of consistency in your delusions?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pigraphia

From our microscopic,extremely limiting vantage points,i dont believe anyone standing anywhere on earth can really prove beyond all shadows of doubt that the earth,sun and moon are actually round,how far away the sun,moon and other stars really are and what size they may be...

All anyone can really do is go with the flow,follow along with the misled flock,the majority of sheeple who decide to embrace tptb's currently enforced belief structures...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

The Terra Papers - Hidden History of Planet Earth 4

This video begins with, " and they kicked out lord Ra". It then talks about the Rothchild's and Rockefellers and Stone Masons, and what he calls Gecko's.

Of course the sun was still shining its unconditional light upon all the Solar System, despite the presence of the "gods"/ets, often Bullies of old.

The sun is a construct, actually a world, its crystalline and acts like a mirror. It has two types of reflections.

It reflects this, our solar system and gives birth to the planets, and all things, all nutrients, including water, comes from the sun, and from the true Creators/Designers, the true Family of LIght, what we call Prime Creator, but not any of the annanuki or gods of old/ETs are that, or on their level.

Sleeper is right, the sun gives birth the planets. Another way of putting that is the blueprint is shone forth, and the Star/Lazer erects it into 3D, as in a hologram.

Another way this occurs is the larger stargate opens and a planet can be brought forth.

There isn't one way.

When you strike a match, where does the light come from.

www.zmescience.com...
A candle’s flame burns millions of diamond nano-particles every second

Our Guides and Angel/ETs operate out of the sun. We all came through the sun from the Great Central Sun, its like tubes, almost like a water slide, they're probably magnetic strips.

Light is Love/Goodness/God/Family and our very souls. We are light and we're also a ray of our infinite star soul from the real universe/Beyond.

The other aspect of the mirror is that the sun relates to our Love, in other words it reflects our light too.

And that is why they're trying to make it go dark, red, or dim.

But don't worship the sun, its not a being that way, its a phone line.

Your pineal as hexagram shaped calcite cystals in it.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Your pineal and all the cells of your body, bring in the photons, emit light.

The Light in my pictures, and I like to photograph the sun, show hexagram shaped crystals.

It also shows two channels in my video. There is a line between the denser, and the ethereal, higher frequency. All accidents, didn't know until later what it was showing

Sunlight At The Edge Of The Roof.

Please empty the cup and let go of the programming, the gods of old. Everything is such massive coding, even the languages, are coded. I just denounce and renounce all codes and run with the intention and meaning of my heart only.

Knock on your own soul, Hey Soul, Who Am I? What is the sun? Reporting for duty, I want to overcome any blocks in me, learn my lessons quickly, polish my love higher and serve, help rescue everyone. Help me to do so.

Have daily conversations with your soul, sungaze, do it while doing dishes, connected to water and the grid, before sleep, meditate to nature sounds and even hemisync.

The sun increases the pineal and also creates like the hemisync, even better, a whole brain experience.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sungazing For Mind/Body/Soul Safely!

The video at the start of my thread here is very good, shows the cat scan done, not only that, but he also had his eyes examined.

I call God/Goodness/Family, the Highest Love and Goodness in Existence, in the Reality and the Truth, According to the Intentions of My Heart.

Infinity is not a pyramid, its the inverted pyramid, Infinite Family, Infinite Fractals. Maybe the All is the Love between everyone, that which connects us, but Family do not like to be worshipped, they Humble of Heart.

Sun 2

Sleeper/Lou Baldin's sun videos show that more is seen in the UV light, we only are coded to a certain frequency channel like a radio hz channel, but its UV light, what we see. You see alot more in the sun's glow. I've seen some pretty interesting things.
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

On the contrary. They can prove exactly how far away the moon is. The Apollo astronauts left reflectors on the moon that any astronomer can shoot a laser off of. It will tell you to the fraction how far the moon is from us.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

and in a very real way,we all should still be worshipping the sun,like so many cultures did before us,at least we can look up and actually see the sun,unlike every other invisible god...

Praising the sun gods Amaterasu, Amun Ra, Arinna, Apollo, Helios, Huitzilopochtli, Inti, Liza, Lugh, Mithras, Shemesh, Sol, Surya, Tonatiuh, Utu and others...

You think we should be worshipping a light bulb? Can you please try to maintain some sort of consistency in your delusions?

The sun is more of a phone line home, to Family, its not an entity. Its a construct/light box/craftoid/planetoid, world and its a mirror, both input/output and our Love is what makes it shine as well.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Omg,its really true...

The human race is an alien science experiment...

And we,or they,are failing miserably...

Unless the earth is just a human soul farm...

Then the aliens experiment is a complete success...

Everytime someone dies...

And about 150,000 people are dying every single day...

FYI, posts like this just might be the reason some say you seem to have the mind of an 8 year old.
I seriously doubt there are any eight year olds anywhere in the world who are capable of thinking and expressing themselves that way...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

From our microscopic,extremely limiting vantage points,i dont believe anyone standing anywhere on earth can really prove beyond all shadows of doubt that the earth,sun and moon are actually round,how far away the sun,moon and other stars really are and what size they may be...

All anyone can really do is go with the flow,follow along with the misled flock,the majority of sheeple who decide to embrace tptb's currently enforced belief structures...

Trying to prove there is no edge around the Earth to you is virtually impossible as you simply reject or ignore all evidence against your "theory". On the contrary, if the Earth were as you say then evidence of that would literally be all around us but you can provide absolutely zero for it. Very bad sign for a "theory".

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wow I make incredible graphics and they get ignored... the op must really be (wait I can't say clueless, that would be an insult to my political Party, hmm) off the reservation, yeah that's it, a few short of a 6 pack, a few cards shy of a full deck, a.... wait what was.... oh yeah..

Anyhow Blocula.. you have consistently shown that you have no reasoning skills, that you latch on to whatever convenient theory suits your need and run with it in a convoluted way and on top of that, don't' seem to know the meaning of SOURCE PLEASE...

I'm still waiting for your answer on the ISS... I will be waiting i fear until the end of time...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Omg,its really true...

The human race is an alien science experiment...

And we,or they,are failing miserably...

Unless the earth is just a human soul farm...

Then the aliens experiment is a complete success...

Everytime someone dies...

And about 150,000 people are dying every single day...

FYI, posts like this just might be the reason some say you seem to have the mind of an 8 year old.
I seriously doubt theres any eight year olds capable of thinking and expressing themselves that way...

That may be true as i would expect them to have a better grasp of reality by that age.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

From our microscopic,extremely limiting vantage points,i dont believe anyone standing anywhere on earth can really prove beyond all shadows of doubt that the earth,sun and moon are actually round,

Well that would be a true statement because they all kinda bulge in the center and are not perfect spheres but that's just being picky..

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
One things for sure,anyone whos read this threads headline,will never look at the sun the same way again and they'll never think about the sun the way they did before...

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join