It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

The sun is more of a phone line home, to Family

I don't know how else to say this but by evaluating the content of your posts you have a very bad connection.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Actually, I'm fairly certain we will continue to regard the sun more or less the same way. On the other hand, everyone who has now witnessed your remarkable capacity for taking even the most respectable of theories and turning it into a steaming pile of dung will take extra care to avoid taking you even a little bit seriously.

I hope this brightens your day.

link   
I think it's very funny that there are 32 pages of people trying to convince this guy that his theory from the dark ages can't really be! I wonder if he is doing this just to get attention? If we were living on a flat earth would'nt it be impossible to circle it? Yet we have tens of thousands of satalites doing this every day! Yet anyone that writes a
convincing lucid arguement is ignored by him including me! What a waste of time when we could be doing something constructive we are here playing games with someone looking for attention who is probably 12 years old! When will we learn to ignore those just looking to play games?

link   
Another mystery.

There is a relationship between these: Atom/Adam/Michael/Yeshua/Sophia/Humanity/Light/Star/Family.

And the dark side attacks Michael. The land of the rising sun/Michael, Japan attacked with the little satan/atomic.

Michael Jackson died (murdered), the day this video was being filmed or he was recording the voice part in the studio (watched the making of this and videos where he talked about this), same day. The movie/music industry is all Cia/Laurel Valley type stuff and obviously the "sun" went dark or was killed/suppressed for this by the PTB, who make use of music and code the matrix via our media.

Let us LOVE and SHINE, and make earth SHINE like the sun. We're not supposed to need the star to Shine our Love.

Don't let go dark.

Don't Black Out The Sun.

Interesting look at the Black Ops, their Mkultra and Montalk Project and that Pocket Watch, representing their Timeline Manipulations.

Darren Hayes - Black Out The Sun

Sa'l Me't Ja'ri'n!

The Light within me greats the Light within you. A Blessing Of Light!

Don't Let Your Love Grow Cold, It All Relies On Us!
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
One things for sure,anyone whos read this threads headline,will never look at the sun the same way again and they'll never think about the sun the way they did before...

Really.. I still think of Sol as that brilliantly huge fusion engine rotating in space providing our solar system with balance, and light and heat to warm the planet, and the occasional solar flare and of course the gravity to keep it all in place..

That has not changed from page one, to now.. so please again answer my question, how am i not looking at it any differently, I am looking at YOU differently, i think you're insane....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by blocula

I asked this before im not sure if you answered it.......

lets say humans are the creation of the most wicked creatures imaginable,,,, and they feed off your emotions and energies every second,, and once you die they will torment you forever and ever......basically assume the worst of our existence and this reality,,

what can/are you going to do about it?
edit on 3-7-2012 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)
If our solidarity wasnt already crushed by tptb's greed driven,soul shattering rat race,maybe all of us would be able to stand together and think and act as one,breaking the sinister spell thats been cast upon us and destroy the power of the malevolent aliens and maybe december 21st 2012 is when our saviours will return to earth,wage another war against the evil aliens,our armageddon,the apocalypse, release humanity from its enslavement and annihilate the illusion...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by nosacrificenofreedom

Have you seen his other threads? He makes a hobby of posting this stuff. I wouldn't mind if the majority of his work was worth reading, but frankly, 95% isn't even worth sifting for a Big Bang episode!

With that said, I'm hoping that someday, he'll find something that looks ridiculous, but turns out to be very on the mark. That way, he mistakenly attempts to troll us, and we get the whole cake!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I am looking at YOU differently, i think you're insane....

Now that's a theory supported by evidence. Overwhelming irrefutable evidence.

Let that be an example to you bloc.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

That's a hodgepodge of the flimsiest theories in existence right now. Could you toss us a few details on what you believe might happen?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Don't let your love grow cold or black out the sun. But no matter how the Black Ops work the Timelines and what they try to bring in. We're the suns, we're the Light, SHINE. We don't need the sun to shine, we can make earth shine Love/Light Too!

We're the "Michael Rays". Release your inner Michael and defeat the inner dragon, learn your lessons, become Love and Shine.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by denver22

We relentlessly,thoughtlessly and heartlessly track, hunt, murder, devour, clone, tag, cull, release, trap, extinctify, stalk, capture, destroy, herd, monitor, farm and cultivate the innocent beautiful animals we share this planets biosphere with...

We think we are so high and mighty,so much better than everything else and we like to believe that we are the top of earths food chain,the dominant species,but,we might not be and so like it or not, another far superior race of extremely advanced beings may very well be doing those same nefarious things to us,a bizarre and diabolical symbiosis indeed...

Realizing that millions of people throughout the years have seen flying saucers and other ufo's,have encountered alien entities and have been abducted by aliens against their will,while knowing that the majority of cases remain unreported,for fear of ridicule from the majority of mainstream people who are walking around half asleep,living in denial about whats really going on...

The aliens are most likely running this show,they may actually be the only reason we are here and they are probably a malevolent race of beings and tptb are more than well aware,for they are implicitly involved in perpetuating the evil aliens holographic illusion...
edit on 3-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

I find it highly entertaining that you make more sense when you're NOT discussing your own topic. It's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by blocula

I find it highly entertaining that you make more sense when you're NOT discussing your own topic. It's hilarious.

Funny how that works. It would follow though,since virtually anything makes more sense than his topics.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Too true. Now, the question is...is there more to the sun than we're seeing? I think the sun possesses properties that we're not aware of, or some such deal. The sun is MORE IMPORTANT than we're aware of. What if it actually helps us more than we know?

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc you think you can get away with trolling thinking no one will know your identity am i
correct....

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by blocula

Funny how that works. It would follow though,since virtually anything makes more sense than his topics.

Yes but in all this Blocula has a friend in Unity_99.. so that may be all they were asking for someone else to share in the delusional world they live in and if that was the case, great, but it still doesn't atone for not answering questions with sources...

I've read tons on this Flat Earth/Hollow Earth theory, and the whole big about the universe is a hologram thing and it all seems like this came into existence after the movie the Matrix and grew into it's own "well they musta been telling the truth" bit... bit of reality for you.. IT WAS A MOVIE, a work fo fiction, albeit a really cool one, it still was fiction and as such is not a source for proof...

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Hey bloc tenner says you wear glasses am i right

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There is more to the mystery too!

And why the dark side suppresses Love and Creates War, and puts Burkas and veils on the women. Why it turned Mother/Eve into a temptress when Sophia/Wisdom WAS THE TREE OF LIFE IN THE OLD KNOWLEDGE.

Short form is this: Duality School, the hexagram. Two interlocked triangles. The Pyramid/Father, and the Challice/Mother.

Father in ideal energy form is Freedom and Structure (but not rule of law and war and abuse and domination), and Mother is Unconditional Love and Equality.

To graduate from the school, Mom and Dad need to be wedded.

Dog Eat Dog, and War, and Thrones, and Pyramids have to be turned upside to Equality and Love.

They don't like Mother or letting her shine her light. They beat the crap out of her.

They hid the old knowledge.

They made the Tree Of Life/Wisdom and Sophia black and erected penis/pryamids/obelisks everywhere.

This video shows it black and shows what happened. But I'm not quite sure if he is suggesting that without Father and the abuse there would be no growth. I do NOT SUPPORT HH's type message, without PTB, the natives were growing just fine, and there are many planets not like earth, no school needs this harshness.
In fact I don't see why anyone needs to go into the schools when we understand fully well on the other side and there are many positive ways to help and grow our love. Just intervening and going on missions to help those who fell should be enough to grow our lights.

Darren Hayes - Neverland

(Note the V - SS group, the snakes in the sand, the gekos and reptiles. Also the Saturn programming children get from cradle to gave and abuse of all Love. Love is new age crapola! Love is pink fairies and unicorns and silly. Be a macho dog eat dog man! Actually the universe is a WOMB/MATRIX and SOPHIA/MOTHER TAKES US HOME)

Long ago
When saturn tried to find a way past the sun
Deep inside
A little boy is turning pain into fun
The pencils, the crayons, the paint colors run
The plans
Are forming slowly made with scissors and glue
Eyes so wide
He's telling mommy all the things he can do
He'll sketch a contraption to save them for sure

So, they want to black out the Love, suppress Mother, and black out the SUN.

SHINE. SHINE SHINE

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Straighten out family problems and enter everyones mindset and don't control but just serve, be helpful, serve others, love them, be there for them, and help those in need, especially the starvation and homeless.

Don't follow bad orders.

Don't allow apathy of any kind to set in.

Stand up for what is right.

Sift through our lives and believes with a fine tooth comb and ask for our Soul and Family to help transmute all our darkness into Love/Light.

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Hey now! The Matrix trilogy was the philosophical "1984" of the movie industries! It was a goldmine of the sort of thoughts that can hurt your head, and usually deter the people who have been trained not to look at their world too closely. I have a deep appreciation for the Matrix...it asks all of the questions we're afraid to ask, explores all of the concepts that we're afraid to delve into, and does it all while appearing to just entertain us!

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by blocula

How many people have flown "up" even a mere 50 miles,is what i was asking...

How about the Space Shuttle and the ISS, do they count? Did you know you can see the ISS when it cruises by your neck of the woods?

Nasa is an extension of the military,controlled and dominated by the government...

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join