It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sun Is Much Smaller And A Lot Closer Than We Are Misled To Believe

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

I think we all deserve some coffee with some whisky inside it dealing with the op.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by denynothing

Science doesn't have any place in Bloculaland!
Science is the language of TPTB and the evil aliens!

As bloculalala has already stated "the sun can not be that big and it could not be that far away and still warm his cheeky little face"

Case closed.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
reply to post by flexy123

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because several billion are so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day,but isnt...

edit on 2-7-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

bloc, I'm outside shining a flashlight towards MA. I can see it , the light is here. Why can't you? Think about that for a moment if you can.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because a billion is so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day,but isnt...

You are failing to take into account the vastness of space.

You are also failing generally.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

One last time cite your "sources" for us posters please

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by vkey08

I think we all deserve some coffee with some whisky inside it dealing with the op.

I.... I.... (I agree on the coffee with whiskey) I.... I......... I can't think straight after reading this entire thread again.. It's like he's caught inside a movie in his mind and can't escape... Please Blocula..... really....

Read what people have posted and PLEASE PLEASE begin to understand, of all the crazy and loopy things in this world, the stars being a hologram is not one of them...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

We see what the creators of earth designed us to be able to see,we see what the superior malevolent aliens want us to see and what we see,is not what reality really looks like and yes i truly do believe what this threads headline says and everything else i've written as well,a dire and impending warning for us all...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

We see what the creators of earth designed us to be able to see,we see what the superior malevolent aliens want us to see and what we see,is not what reality really looks like and yes i truly do believe what this threads headline says and everything else i've written as well,a dire and impending warning for us all...

So how did you come to you "beliefs"?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc the lady has spoken now you know the old saying hell hath no fury right?
Well can answer the ladies question regarding the stars.She has been kind enough
to post it and a beautiful picture it is.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

reply to post by denver22

Ever heard the saying seeing is believing ... well we aint seen em and we are not
believing
once again cite your source before the world cracks like an egg or we all die of old age
thank you.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

reply to post by flexy123

We could never see billions of stars with our eyes,because a billion is so many,such a vast almost incomprehensible amount of stars,that we would be unable to distinguish them individually and their light would merge into an overall glow that should be lighting up our night sky more or less like day, but isnt,because the projected hologram doesnt contain billions of stars,only just enough for our eyes to see to keep the illusion alive and functioning within our minds...

Congrats! You just described what the Milky Way looks like at night! You should really move out to the country and take a look for yourself. It's quite impressive.

Doesn't light up the sky like daylight however, because they are way too far, and even though stars are massive, their size is tiny compared to the vast distances they are from us.

So no. No way for them to light up the Earth's night sky like daylight.
If you want that, you'll need to move the Earth somewhere a LOT closer to say the center of the galaxy where stars are a LOT closer together.

Go out and buy a camera. Get an old SLR camera, 35mm with a 50mm lens on it.

Now go out and get some 800 ISO film and load that camera. Mount it on a tripod. Have a shutter release cable.

Aim it at a constellation that you are familiar with. Now open up the shutter for about 15 seconds, then close the shutter. Now go get the film developed or do that yourself.

When you looked at the stars, you only saw the brightest ones in that area. Because our eyes can only "expose" themselves for up to 1/5 of a second. no longer. But, you just exposed a frame of film for 15 full seconds.........and guess what you'll see?

A heck of a lot more stars, because the film was able to gather more light than your eye can.

Don't believe me? Fine. Got some place where there is a street light? Go about 50 to 100 yards away from it where there are some trees. Look at the trees with your eyes. They'll look very, very dark.

Now aim your camera at them and again, expose a frame of film for about 15 seconds:

Wow, look how bright those trees look now! (and notice how many more stars there are in the constellation Taurus that I took).

You only see a small amount of stars because our eyes are not designed to gather very low levels of light. But film can be used to do that. And you don't even have to take my or anyone else's word for it. you can do these things yourself.

BTW - you STILL have not answered my questions about your "disc" shaped Earth.......
edit on 2-7-2012 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Because of magnified optical mirages,atmospheric anomalies and intentionally projected holograms,we only think we are really sailing and flying around a round globe,when we are actually going around upon the surface of a 20,000 mile wide,slightly curved convex disc...

4.bp.blogspot.com...

Has anyone ever sailed or flown all the way around the earths equator without stopping,never veering off course, while continuously filming the entire journey unedited? most likely,the answer is no...

How many people have actually flown up even beyond just a mere 50 miles,very few people indeed and those that may have done so,receive their paychecks and their money grants from the state and government and they must strictly adhere to and are made to follow along with tptb's currently enforced belief structures...

Any footage and photos that the mainstream is shown of a supposedly round earth,are psychops footage and photos designed,controlled and realeased by tptb,who are well aware about whats really going on and they are implicitly involved with those who are running this diabolical show that we call life and death on earth...

Tptb are aiding and abetting superior,malevolent aliens from another dimension...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Bloc remember the saying the camera doesn't lie right ?
Eriks photos show you what i mean about another question you was asked of.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Sailor Sam

Has anyone ever sailed or flown all the way around the earths equator without stopping,never veering off course, while continuously filming the entire journey unedited? most likely,the answer is no...

Asked and answered way back Bloc ole dude.... There have been MANY private individuals that have flown around the Earth, Heck the Virgin spacecraft that did it recently comes to mind, as do many of the early aviation pioneers..

As for flying more than 50 miles, it's 3000 to California and I've done that run MANY times..

Please proceed back to start again, you don't have enough gumdrops to continue..

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Any footage and photos that we are shown of a supposedly round earth,are psychops footage and photos designed,controlled and realeased by tptb,who are well aware about whats really going on and they are implicitly involved with those who are running this diabolical show that we call life and death on earth,superior,malevolent aliens from another dimension...

Since I know you believe that I asked you this question that doesn't require TPTB or any video evidence. Why can't you answer this?

You have estimated the diameter of this disc to be about 25,000 miles. A quick look shows that the distance between Tierra Del Fuego and Sydney would be about 18,000 - 20,000 miles? This LINK shows the distance to be 5892 miles. Do you agree or disagree? Do you even understand this? This is ONE very simple example of why your discworld "theory" can not be true. Aside from asking where in the hell is antarctica in this image, I can't think of a simpler way to show you this is pure bullspit. Now what do you have to say?

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by F4guy

Do we really know for sure that what you've said about the sun is really true? whos gone there? whos flown all the way to the sun,seen it real close with their own eyes and then returned to earth? no one and most likely,no one ever will,so do we really know anything for sure about the sun? no we dont,all we have are educated guesses and theories that perpetually shift and change and all our currently embraced theories will be challenged and eventually proved wrong someday,just like all theories are sooner or later...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08.

Please proceed back to start again, you don't have enough gumdrops to continue..

lmfao bloc do not pass go do not collect your 200$ because you haven't earn't it
Top up on your gum drops go easy on the coke and answer my question about
where you get these theorys from .. Come back soon as i have a plane to catch that
is going way past the 50mile etc.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

If we could somehow keep zooming down into ever smaller and smaller levels,if we could somehow keep zooming outwards upon distances further and further away,perhaps eventually,individual pixels would be revealed and the holographic illusion would be exposed...

You don't have to look that far. The illusion is right_next_to_you.

Look to your left. Your eyes see color and that is all. Your ears hear a narrow band of frequency, you touch only solid objects. But right there just in the empty space right next to you is a whole other world. If you have ever seen a spirit or entertain the idea there might be a "spirit world", then there is your "illusion". It isn't really an illusion. No more than trying to see objects in a dark room. The objects are not in "another world", they are right there, you just can't see them. You don't have the tools to see in the dark. Neither do you have the tools to see "beyond the veil" that is right next to you.

Struggling with that is okay though. Thats how we learn. And one day we will see.
Most of us have to "die" first.

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by antioligarchs
May be aliens chage ther size of Sun?
Maybe the aliens occasionally adjust the wattage of their super advanced light bulb we call the sun,creating advancing and retreating ice ages in the process,an artifical sun thats suspended high above their massive petri dish science experiment we call earths biosphere,just like we do with the little lights that so many of us hang up inside our terrariums,shining down to illuminate and warm the oblivious little pets we like to keep trapped within them...

posted on Jul, 2 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Ah... Another blocula thread for me to waste my time reading.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join