It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This sign here_special and gives a number, is that 593 or 595? and is that 1/2 off before that number? Also does the 108, or_what's pictured here as her leg cuts off the 1, 08 come into play?

edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
If the Annunaki come to the summer Olympics, I may actually watch it for a change....... Atleast there would be something exciting to witness...haha

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
In Nelly video at 3:10 from right side what is on this green sign ?!!Well this is all the same..... for example :In this Rihanna video 'Where have you been' also you can see a lot of symbols...... 0:59 you can see pyramid and moon,later appears an 'All-Seeing Eye',end is also interesting.... for me those guys look like they imitate crocodiles ...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by informacionSustem because: Check spelling

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

The world's population will die by massive seizures???

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I can't watch the vid where I am right now, but I find it hilarious that people are mocking the idea of "agenda" symbolism in music videos. I would make a large post nocjing the mockers, but if they're that closed-minded and unintelligent, what's the point? For someone to dismiss the idea when it has become so blatant with so many pop stars is embarrassing for them. Take a few minutes to do some research before you make a fool of yourself dismissing something that is clearly, blatantly, and obviously true.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by TheBloodRed

Big time Music Videos usually have some sort of symbolism or hinted message, once you know what to look for you will see the trends in various works throughout the decades of the music video.

No they don't!

Who do you think makes these videos?.....do you think it's some shadowy sinister group somewhere?....is it hell. popular music videos are designed, directed, and produced, in the main by young contemporary producers in the music industry.

Of course there are people that will see symbolism and messages in music videos, those sort of people see that sort of thing in everything they look at!

You could take Elvis Presley's Jail house rock video from 1957 and claim that it predicted the Strangeway's prison riot of 1990 in the UK!

You really shouldn't take things at face value, since you come of as a complete moron when you do.
Try reading inbetween the lines, or doesnt your brain work?
edit on 11-6-2012 by ultimatefighter2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
major events predicted in the esoterical messages of the poems of john donne? NO! NELLY BLOODY FURTADO LMMMAAAOOOO limits get stretched on ats but friggin hell this is way beyond the pale of credibility ,

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There is nothing in this video, you are finding what you want to find.

Yes, she makes the eye symbol, so what? Everybody does that now, at this point they are doing it on purpose.

Nelly is from Victoria BC, I am from Vancouver, she incorporates First Nations dancers in her video to show where she is from.

I'm not denying symbols in videos but you are all looking for something that is not there. To quote Robert Anton Wilson for the 100th time on this site "whatever the thinker can think the prover can prove"

Do you really honest believe that a pop music video is going to subtly predict "a major world event "? Come on...

Show me one music video that predicted anything and Ill give you a dollar....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Correction_at 0:28 and 0:38 "probably reaching but 0:33 would be the middle ground between these two numbers," from left to right hoops number 4 3 6 3 with the two dancers each wielding 3 a piece.

Picture is on previous page for reference.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

My favorite thing about this site?

At least once a day i shake my head and say, "This is the stupidest thing I've ever read."

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The native American dancers look like they might be dressed in Hopi traditional costumes... It reminded me of the prophecy that 144 000 Sun Dance enlightened teachers will totally awaken in their mind bodies.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Let me just say that for those who deny the symbolism in the music industry, they are the most ignorant, close minded of all people.

There is no debate that the symbolism of the 'all seeing eye' is prevelant in pretty much all modern music. As another poster said, it isn't a case of whether it is there, it is a case of why?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer2012
Let me just say that for those who deny the symbolism in the music industry, they are the most ignorant, close minded of all people.

There is no debate that the symbolism of the 'all seeing eye' is prevelant in pretty much all modern music. As another poster said, it isn't a case of whether it is there, it is a case of why?

It does make you wonder whether the symbolism is there because it is popular in American culture right now or whether it's there because of some other influence.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
@OP

Before I look at any of the comments, I will say what I saw:

Hoops = planetary orbits
the backdrop = explosion
"indian" dancers = alluding to one of several native american mythos involving the planetary orbits and destruction

And let me just add that is was god awful trying to get through that terrible piece of music. Seriously, her voice is like Alannis Morrisette with helium. And the wannabe retro 80's plus really fake indian dancers was brutal. That video is everything that's wrong with music, but that's for another day and another topic.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
all I can say is that her music and singing is absolutely rubbish!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
People LOVE making something out of nothing.... What if Nelly Furtado just made a video and that was it??? What if she didnt have a hand in the creative side of her video? I feel that today people are looking so hard for secret messages that their mind ends up creating something out of nothing...

I once looked up at the clouds and it strangely looked like one of the cloud formations was giving me the finger... Now is that gods way of telling me to go f*** myself???

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by informacionSustem
In Nelly video at 3:10 from right side what is on this green sign ?!!Well this is all the same..... for example :In this Rihanna video 'Where have you been' also you can see a lot of symbols...... 0:59 you can see pyramid and moon,later appears an 'All-Seeing Eye',end is also interesting.... for me those guys look like they imitate crocodiles ...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by informacionSustem because: Check spelling

could be Pakistan

or Mauritania

Both islamic_

long shot, but possible New Orleans? wrong colors though

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I've been glued to this thread all day and I see the date 10 08 has been mentioned. Then I look up and see this ad

10 08 12

Dum Dum Dummmmmmmm!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

At the end of the video, she is a large being (A Giant). She wears a shirt that says "Spirit Indestructible." The all seeing eye is a symbol of sun worship and the future prophecy that the Egyptian God Osiris/Quatzequatel/Nimrod will rise again and Babel will be united once again. Mystery Babylon is represented as a confederate group destroying national sovereignty for a one world order. Their symbols lead straight back to Nimrod, Freemasonry, Theosophy and Sun Worship. Good is the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. Evil is Nimrod and his hoard. Know them by their fruit.

Join the Discussion on Nimrod

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
This is idiocy.

So.. 'they' hide their plans only to give clues about them in music videos, popular movies, and other bits of stupid pop culture?

Are 'they' The Joker, Penguin, Catwoman, and Riddler from the 60's Batman TV show?

And if 'they' are.. does that make The OP Batman for figuring it all out?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join