It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nimrod and Osiris- The Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I just made the most amazing connection. Read some of this link: The Mysteries Revealed

Now, read this passage from Revelation 13.

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Let me open your eyes. The Beast is Mystery Babylon. See this link for Mystery Babylon to identify the characters for who they represent.

I will decipher the verses. When the witnesses finished their testimony, the beast (Mystery Babylon Members) come up from the Abyss and will attack the witnesses. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city. I assume that "Their" bodies may not be who you think. The very next thing that happens is that "They" are called to heaven. Then, the reign of Christ begins. I might assume that Mystery Babylon is called up to heaven for judgment. The witnesses are left on earth. Have we had it wrong all these years?

The next part has mystified me for some time. I now think I have the answer. Osiris was crucified in Egypt. By saying "Their" God was crucified in Egypt, the verse is indicating that Mystery Babylon's Lord was crucified there. Sodom and Egypt is a representation of Paganism and Rule.

For more, consult the thread revealing the lie of the Mystery Schools and the Truth of God. Secret of Freemasonry and Mystery Religion

The lesson to be learned: Come out of Egypt--QUICK!

Some of you may know this story better than I. What are your comments?

Side Note: How many nautical miles do you travel when you go 33.33 degrees? According to any sailor, the answer is 2012.9. Just short of 2013. Missed it by that much.

edit on 9-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is a very abbreviated excerpt from a vision that Maurice Sklar received in Texas back in 1985. (See the link below for the complete vision.)

The Lord gave him a key that unlocks the understanding of Babylon in the scriptures:

“My son, there are six different Babylons in the scriptures."

The Vision of the Six Babylons

The Lord then said to me, “This is the end of Babylon. She shall be utterly consumed with fire.”

I said to the Lord, “Surely, this can’t be America. Why will you allow such a thing?” He said, “This shall be the end of all nations that forsake Me for the idols of Babylon. They shall be utterly burned with fire. They shall never be rebuilt again. Only in the time of My kingdom shall the nations be restored and then I shall create a new heavens and a new earth wherein dwells righteousness. When the time is right, I will allow you to release these visions to warn My people to flee from the wrath to come.”

“My son, there are six different Babylons in the scriptures. (Note: See my teaching “The Wine of Babylon”) If you do not accurately discern which I am speaking of, you will not understand what I revealed to the prophets.

There are three literal, historic Babylons and there are three prophetic end time Babylons. Like King Nebuchadnezzar’s vision of the tree that covers the earth, so shall the entire earth be seduced by evil and deception under Satan’s power before My kingdom is established upon the earth.

* The first Babylon is the city that was built (Babel) and the first tower was erected in the book of Genesis in that ancient city in the plain of Shinar. I judged it and scattered the people by creating many new languages on the face of the earth.

* The second Babylon is the ancient kingdom of Nebudchadnezzar where My people Israel were first sent into exile. It too was destroyed and will never be rebuilt again, though some have tried.

* The third Babylon is the geographic region of modern day Iraq/Iran/Persia. The day will come soon when it too will be completely destroyed by fire and never rebuilt again. (we all know what happened to Saddam when he tried to rebuild Babylon)

* The fourth Babylon is rising now. I also call it the Kingdom of Tyre by My prophets in the ancient world. It is the end-time worldwide economic system that will enslave the world through commerce, trade, and unjust usury (interest). Money is the God that is chosen instead of Me and shall enslave all that will not bow their knee at My cross and surrender all for My Lordship and My kingdom.

* The fifth Babylon is called “Mystery Babylon”. It is the deception of all false religions that will ultimately ensnare all under the spirit of antichrist who forsake Me.

* The sixth Babylon is found in the wealthy nations of the last days that forsake Me and turn to idols. It is all the geographic regions of those that are made rich through the economic system of these times.

Source

edit on 9-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
the bible is funny.

not once does anyone consider the possibility that when the beast that comes up out of the Abyss appears, he gets his ass handed to him.

and last year...that's exactly what happened.

so much for your book.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelbrux

HAHA! Loving the imagery.

What beast of last year are you referring to? The Arab spring, Gaddafi, or something else? Just curious.....

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Abaddon. I call him Charlie.

a version of Jesus, fake as a three dollar bill.

to be fair...it probably wasn't his fault he became what he is.

kidnapped children shouldn't be held completely responsible for the lies they believe.

but he hopped his happy ass up and got dealt with.

edit on 9-6-2012 by michaelbrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux
the bible is funny.

not once does anyone consider the possibility that when the beast that comes up out of the Abyss appears, he gets his ass handed to him.

and last year...that's exactly what happened.

so much for your book.

Don't keep your light under a bushel. Let it shine.

Matthew 5

14 “You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by windword

Abaddon.

a version of Jesus, fake as a three dollar bill.

to be fair...it probably wasn't his fault he became what he is.

kidnapped children shouldn't be held completely responsible for the lies they believe.

but he hopped his happy ass up and got dealt with.

Bin Laden was mentioned many times on the web as a good fit for Abaaddon. Was it ture the seal team 6 was killed? I never know anymore what is a hoax and what is true. If true, then their leaders show their true colors when it comes to brotherhood.

If Bin Laden is Abadon, then what does that make ahmadinejad? Obama? Pope Olive? Obama did send the seal team in. A house divided cannot stand.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The lie that is told in the Mysteries is that all religions are derived from one story dating back to Nimrod and Osiris. This can be seen two ways. 1) It's true with no supporting evidence, or... 2) The ONE God has ONE Word that is then copied and counterfeited. How can we know? Nimrod starts in the Bible and then progresses to Revelation. Read the OP and you see where it leads. Their Lord is not Christ.

As I have continued to point out on ATS, there is no way to fabricate the truth found in the Bible. The wording of the Bible is such that it can be misunderstood until we gain the intelligence necessary to see it clearly. We see clearly by context. Since the Bible shows us our future, we merely need to live that history to see the connections. Now that we are here, the answer is to dispel the lie.

The Bible is the Word. Christ is the Son. God is One. Everything in the Word is true. Are the mysteries a lie? They are only a copy of the truth in counterfeit. All of it is clarified and rightly divided in the true Word.

The Mysteries are a poor imitation trying to divide mankind against God. That means one thing. We have an adversary to overcome, created by God for that very purpose. We are his workmanship, designed to right the wrong. We must divide the light from the darkness and overcome our enemy within ourselves. The enemy is not Rome, the Masons, the moneychangers or anything else. If we see the true enemy, we know where to start. Put the ax to the root. The enemy is the beast inside each person (Mark of man is carbon - 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons).

We must all overcome. How do we do it. Nitrogen is 777 and Oxygen is 888. We use the breath of God to read and understand His word. The Bible must be embraced and the word must be used to defeat our beast inside. Since there is no hope for us to do this ourselves, we seek Christ. He leads us to the promised land out of Egypt.

Matthew 3:10

The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I like this, but I've always thought that Babylon is a set of (or lack of) ideals caused by a false religion.

We're living in Babylon right now. All that has to happen is for people to meet the conditions which were met so many times before as in Nimrod's time.

With the drive for evil and power that people have they are blinded by the reality that you cannot conquer God's creation.

The seas will rise and the land will split. The time of change that everyone awaits with baited breath will happen not by the hand of Man but by the hand of forces we have no control of.

Just as Babylon is but a bitter memory, so will lie the empire of these fools. Along with all the self-centered, intolerant, lustful, prideful, manipulative, conspiring members who would wish to carve out hell on earth.

Madonna just kicked off her new world tour in Israel of all places.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i don't know what bin Laden is...as far as i'm concerned, a fictional character that appeared on the television between 2001 and 2011.

but the underlying reality that fictional character might possibly have been based upon, didn't live up to the role he was scripted for in the bible.

while it is certain that some events must occur, the outcome is never certain,

as this so called tough guy coming out of the Abyss has learned.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
I like this, but I've always thought that Babylon is a set of (or lack of) ideals caused by a false religion.

We're living in Babylon right now. All that has to happen is for people to meet the conditions which were met so many times before as in Nimrod's time.

With the drive for evil and power that people have they are blinded by the reality that you cannot conquer God's creation.

The seas will rise and the land will split. The time of change that everyone awaits with baited breath will happen not by the hand of Man but by the hand of forces we have no control of.

Just as Babylon is but a bitter memory, so will lie the empire of these fools. Along with all the self-centered, intolerant, lustful, prideful, manipulative, conspiring members who would wish to carve out hell on earth.

Madonna just kicked off her new world tour in Israel of all places.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

I'm a fan of your posts. You take the position of disinterested witness. What do you think of the twist and misunderstanding we may have in reading Revelation 11:7-10?

Do you see a connection to Enoch, the fallen beings, Mystery Babylon and our second coming of Christ? If not, what do you project?

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   

i don't know what bin Laden is...as far as i'm concerned, a fictional character that appeared on the television between 2001 and 2011.

but the underlying reality that fictional character might possibly have been based upon, didn't live up to the role he was scripted for in the bible.

while it is certain that some events must occur, the outcome is never certain,

as this so called tough guy coming out of the Abyss has learned.

I typically have a great deal of empathy for others. I like to put myself in their place when running this unfolding history around in my mind. If I were a person connected to the Mysteries of antiquity, I would be feeling terrified right now. As a Christian, I am at total peace. Tyranny could descend on my home right now and I would not have anything but faith and trust in God as it happened. My hope is solid. I cannot imagine being on the other end of the reality that seems to be transpiring. How can a person motivate themselves to continue in the lie when Grace is free and repentance is so easily accomplished?

I ask you this question because you seem to be viewing this from outside both Masonry and Christianity. I don't know you well, but it seems your words reflect this.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I just made the most amazing connection. Read some of this link: The Mysteries Revealed

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Let me open your eyes. The Beast is Mystery Babylon. See this link for Mystery Babylon to identify the characters for who they represent.

I will decipher the verses. When the witnesses finished their testimony, the beast (Mystery Babylon Members) come up from the Abyss and will attack the witnesses. Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city. I assume that "Their" bodies may not be who you think. The very next thing that happens is that "They" are called to heaven. Then, the reign of Christ begins. I might assume that Mystery Babylon is called up to heaven for judgment. The witnesses are left on earth. Have we had it wrong all these years?

The next part has mystified me for some time. I now think I have the answer. Osiris was crucified in Egypt. By saying "Their" God was crucified in Egypt, the verse is indicating that Mystery Babylon's Lord was crucified there. Sodom and Egypt is a representation of Paganism and Rule.

For more, consult the thread revealing the lie of the Mystery Schools and the Truth of God. Secret of Freemasonry and Mystery Religion

The lesson to be learned: Come out of Egypt--QUICK!

Some of you may know this story better than I. What are your comments?

Side Note: How many nautical miles do you travel when you go 33.33 degrees? According to any sailor, the answer is 2012.9. Just short of 2013. Missed it by that much.

When you start your thread by saying "Nimrod and Osiris - The Truth" you are falling into a very old trap.
You have read something and you believe what is written. That is fine, that is your right in a free world.
But you cannot say "it is the TRUTH". It may not be, it is just something you believe in, when it may in fact still be FALSE.

This scenario is repeated by religious people over and over again.
They believe what they believe and then try and push that as the TRUTH onto others
It is not, it is just that - a belief.
edit on 9-6-2012 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

i have empathy and i have learned and am continuously reminded that some people not only want others to feel their pain, but to experience their pain first hand.

i can't find much from your post that I disagree with and i am on the outside of both Christianity and masonry.

my only concern is my wife and children. i have no friends, nor do I have personal enemies.

unfortunately, i've become acutely aware of people. i see things in them, things that i'd rather not have seen if the option was given to me.

and when you see it, if you see it, or if you've seen it...you realize that all one can do is withdraw from it and seek refuge in a similar place that you have found. this is what i've done.

arguing with it, debating it, rationalizing with it, is impossible.

as impossible as order and chaos coming to an agreement of peace and mutual respect.

that is, as far as i can see, what is on the other side of what is transpiring, chaos.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

When you start your thread by saying "Nimrod and Osiris - The Truth" you are falling into a very old trap.
You have read something and you believe what is written. That is fine, that is your right in a free world.
But you cannot say "it is the TRUTH". It may not be, it is just something you believe in, when it may in fact still be FALSE.

This scenario is repeated by religious people over and over again.
They believe what they believe and then try and push that as the TRUTH onto others
It is not, it is just that - a belief.

What you say happens all the time. People suffer from the fallacy of misplaced concreteness. With me on this issue, this has been a life of study to reach this conclusion. I have been on this trail for many years. The fascanating thing about this type of seeking reveals itself in the simplicity of the answer. When the true excluded middle emerges, the puzzle pieces just start fitting together. When you can step back and see the various characters, histories and symbols emerge to a final image that is complete, misplaced concreteness, contradiction and paradox fade away.

Here is an example.

A train engineer and a friend argue over the train whistle pitch changing as the train goes by. Who is correct? One says it changes and the other says no. The next friend comes along and explains the Doppler Effect. Once it is known, the rest is just silly confusion.

Give it time. Soak it in. The Mysteries are clearly ritual magic and Theurgy. We know this. Babylon is the universal symbol for hedonism and greed. Commerce and theft is the mark of the system. Sodom is the city destroyed for the same. Group the entire gang together and you have the Cabal corrupting the Earth. They are the High Priests, Moneychangers and Builders (Masons). They all participate in the Mysteries. Thanks to the Internet, we now connect them to Osiris and Isis. The Dog Star is now known. Egypt is where Osiris was cut in pieces.

Read Revelation 11 and see that the word "Their" is not the witnesses, but Mystery Babylon who is cut at the root. Not by might, not by strength, but by God's Spirit. "THEIR" Lord is not my Lord. I follow Christ, the Capstone and foundation of the Temple of God. Come out of Egypt would be my advise.

The promised land is real.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

i have empathy and i have learned and am continuously reminded that some people not only want others to feel their pain, but to experience their pain first hand.

i can't find much from your post that I disagree with and i am on the outside of both Christianity and masonry.

my only concern is my wife and children. i have no friends, nor do I have personal enemies.

unfortunately, i've become acutely aware of people. i see things in them, things that i'd rather not have seen if the option was given to me.

and when you see it, if you see it, or if you've seen it...you realize that all one can do is withdraw from it and seek refuge in a similar place that you have found. this is what i've done.

arguing with it, debating it, rationalizing with it, is impossible.

as impossible as order and chaos coming to an agreement of peace and mutual respect.

that is, as far as i can see, what is on the other side of what is transpiring, chaos.

You are so honest with your replies. I admire this. From my perspective, it's never about what we can do or accomplish. It's about what's been done for us. I am firmly convinced, for reasons I outline in my signature link, that all of mankind (the whole world) is saved if they love others. We cannot boast with God. We have nothing of value to boast of besides the goodness that He shows us from the struggle. When I say the whole world, I am referring to the open invitation that Grace calls us to. Unmerited favor is a free gift. On our worst day, Grace calls. We know the voice or we don't. Many people know the voice, but lack the end of the story to reveal the truth to them. Others will be required to burn in the baptism of trials. Water puts out fire. Forgiveness is always present on request. Many find it early.

How many people are on the earth? I think all souls are, or will be, on the Earth to see the end. All knees will bow and all eyes will see what takes place. We have been here many times in the water of baptism. By now, we either know God or will know him soon. I assume there are a few that will never know. It's always a choice to see the value in what has been done for us.

Thank for you for the conversation apart from condescension. That's a rare gift.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Added:

Revelation 11

There are two ways to look at this: If the beast kills the witnesses, then we still see that "Their" Lord refers to the Beast's Lord - Osiris. Who kills the beast in this case? We know that Christ must kill the two beasts. I will amend this part to show that the beast likely kills the witnesses as a more plausible reading of the verse. Despite this, we still see that "Their" LORD is Osiris. I am sure a Mason would say that "Their" Lord refers to the two witnesses. Is it a mystery? How do we fit the destruction of Mystery Babylon into this?

Comments?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Perhaps you should cite which Bible you are quoting.

KJV

And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also OUR Lord was crucified.

As I recall, Osiris wasn't crucified.

edit on 10-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by no1smootha

You are correct, sir, Osiris was not crucified.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CodyOutlaw

he wasn't crucified, but he was encased in a wooden box that was sealed by lead. then he his body was ripped into 14 pieces and scattered. his penis was eaten by a crocodile, i think; that's what makes the story especially bad.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join