It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nimrod and Osiris- The Truth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Why would I need to shut down the Internet? I specifically said that the Egyptians influence Pythagorus in my post.

No, I am not wasting another 10-15 minutes watching a video you post that is only tangentially relevant. If it is explained why you think the sycamore was the tree exported from Lebanon, you need to tell me at what time stamp it appears.
edit on 11-6-2012 by no1smootha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by no1smootha

Why would I need to shut down the Internet? I specically said that the Egyptians influence Pythagorus in my post.

No, I am not wasting another 10-15 minutes watching a video you post that is only tangentially relevant. If it is explained why you think the sycamore was the tree exported from Lebanon, you need to tell USA at what time stamp it appears.

Cedars were in the temple from Lebanon. The sycamore fig tree was the judgment tree that was uprooted by God when the rulers replaced them with cedars. John Edwards delivered the message. The video has it all. What they do not realize is that God wrote them into Isaiah.

Sycamore

Lebanon Cedar

What would your mind for symbolism say about that? One is traded for the other. One is from Israel and the one that causes judgment is from Lebanon. It's not hard to see. The same sin as the ruler nimrod. They are building the Freedom tower even higher this time. Babylon is rising and defying God. They know what they are doing.

This is the final chapter to this thread right here. Our proof is 911 that Nimrod is being his name--a bunch of Nimrods.

Can anyone possibly stay in this sinking ship and not see the truth? America needs to look at the dollar and see the true God they should trust.

edit on 11-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Sycamore are more commonly from Israel. The cedars found in lebenon were used in the construction of and floatations of large stones in many of the stone structures in the middle east, most remarkably the Temple of King Solomon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Sycamore are more commonly from Israel. The cedars found in lebenon were used in the construction of and floatations of large stones in many of the stone structures in the middle east, most remarkably the Temple of King Solomon.

Because they replaced the Sycamore with Cedars, the bricks of the Tower of Babel are falling. The freedom tower is rising as defiance. All the while, they deceive the people into thinking they are acting in our best interests. They don't even know themselves what is happening because they are too busy stealing our retirement and taking bribes from the moneychangers. They are simply used by the spirit they swear an oath to. Meanwhile, Daddy Warbucks is getting richer and our sons and daughters are at war leaving orphans back home. For what?

Delusion.

I would watch the video:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Because they replaced the Sycamore with Cedars, the bricks of the Tower of Babel are falling. The freedom tower is rising as defiance. All the while, they deceive the people into thinking they are acting in our best interests. They don't even know themselves. They are simply used by the spirit the swear an oath to. Meanwhile, Daddy Warbucks is getting richer and our sons and daughters are at war.

What the hell are you rambling about?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

How can you turn a discussion about cedar and sycamore into something about daddy war bucks and which god we should be worshipping?

W T F

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Because they replaced the Sycamore with Cedars, the bricks of the Tower of Babel are falling. The freedom tower is rising as defiance. All the while, they deceive the people into thinking they are acting in our best interests. They don't even know themselves. They are simply used by the spirit the swear an oath to. Meanwhile, Daddy Warbucks is getting richer and our sons and daughters are at war.

A misplaced question. Watch the video.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   

No.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

I understood it. He had a moment, we all do, if were lucky. Move along, nothing to see here (as I wrap crime scene tape about the perimeter, and grab a broom). Been a long day. Good night all.
edit on 11-6-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

How can you turn a discussion about cedar and sycamore into something about daddy war bucks and which god we should be worshipping?

W T F

I can keep answering. Watch the video. Daddy Warbucks is a war profiteer character created by the Masons with the Little Orphan Annie Cartoons. It represents Prescot Bush, Rockefeller and the Rothschild, as well as many others. They were all Masons. They fund both sides of the war, then 911 happens. When the Sycamore tree on ground zero was hit by a beam, it formed a cross. They made a monument from it. When the tree was replanted, they put a cedar in its place. The video outlines this.

The Masons are archetyped in the Bible by Mystery Babylon and Nimrod / Osiris. My last 4 threads outline this. The video covers it. The Cabal that runs the Earth is marked by the symbols of the Mystery Schools. The trail leads to all of the players in the world system that have corrupted our homes. The Freedom Tower is a defiance mirroring the tower of Babel. It also represents, as God always does, the beauty of the people of our country. There are two sides to this reality, always. The rulers on one side, corrupting. God on the other, holding out his hand of strength. Christ overcomes.

Isaiah 9

8 The Lord has sent a message against Jacob;
it will fall on Israel.
9 All the people will know it—
Ephraim and the inhabitants of Samaria —
who say with pride
and arrogance of heart,
10 “The bricks have fallen down,
but we will rebuild with dressed stone;
the fig trees have been felled,
but we will replace them with cedars. ”
11 But the Lord has strengthened Rezin’s foes against them
and has spurred their enemies on.
12 Arameans from the east and Philistines from the west
have devoured Israel with open mouth.

Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away,
his hand is still upraised.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Murgatroid

Such good stuff. Thank you. Did he list anything about Osiris and crucifixion?

Haven't spent any time looking at it yet... Also the Scribd links I posted do not actually appear to be the entire book.

BTW, James Holding wrote a good blog post on the subject here:

Comparing Osiris, Horus, and Jesus

edit on 11-6-2012 by Murgatroid because: Added link

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:58 AM
link   

reply to post by WhoKnows100

Wow. Amazing post. Now I have more to consider as well, yet I still see mystery Babylon as what Hosea says. They are confederate. They are acting as one, yet a house divided. I say the symbols betray them. The mysteries are founded on what the rap stars sing. Osiris and Isis. Follow the Pagan symbols and they are indeed confederate. Look at the video of the Israeli Supreme Court. The head of the moneychangers is there, as well as the Pharisees and Sadducees. The symbols are Mason. Rothschild paid them. Kabbalah is a form of mystery religion. I believe that paganism was present as the error of the experts. What is kabbalah? It is access to the tree of life. Didn't God make that a flaming sort that cuts?

Mystery Babylon is defined by both words. Know MDNA by her fruit.

Yes, I most definitely agree. Mystery Babylon rides the beast which implies that she controls the reigns like a rider on a horse. The horse being the kingdoms and she's yanking the chains. But like horses, they will eventually buck her off as God sets it in their wicked hearts to destroy her. Right now, the two are one... Yet if we are careful to observe, we are starting to see the initial bucking. Mystery Babylon's reins are numerous - new age, false gospel messages, economic, pharmakea, paganism, millions of Christians believing that physical Jerusalem is our New Jerusalem etc etc. Despite thousands of Judeans accepting the Messiah as per the gospels, most still choose to believe that Christ was not the "one stick" which was to join them to the "Gentiles", the NATIONS. Paul was the 13th apostle so to speak for the 13 tribes - and Ephraim was to be the "multitude of NATIONS".

Christ was crucified by those who rejected Him - by those who ruled the Kingdom of Judea and weren't about to relinquish sovereignty. Nothing is new today - the Sanhedrin has been reinstated, the global movement to push the "Noahide laws", and millions upon millions of converts to their mystery religions that have been made "a convert twice the child of hell", Christ rejecting Freemasons as preachers in our churches and the builders of the very institutions that they'll use as their little horn rises. The little horn with the eye of man... the original Hebrew words denote a peak with rays of light! The good 'ol pyramid with an eye.

And I most definitely agree - keep watching for the fruits. Truth doesn't need to lie or deceive, but untruth does. It is difficult to put it all together, and I'll doubt that any of us will have all the pieces. So for now, I try to have the Spirit show me the wide variety of players and then pray about it. I do always remember Jesus' admonition that the things coming are going to come close to fooling even the elect, which is such a dire warning to us. So I keep in the forefront of my heart that God is my Saviour and my righteousness, and therefore He must be my focus - not any man or system. I have a horrible feeling however that it's going to be a case of many putting their hopes in a coming false saviour only to have the carpet pulled right out from under them. Keep our eyes looking up!

Crazy crazy stuff, yet, Our God is fully in charge and shows His Authority as His hand controls everything. Praise Him!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

appreciate your thread EWR

for your consideration... ' where the Lord was crucified ' is indeed our Lord - not 'osiris '
- the context is, that those, who follow Him, ' will die as well '- that is: die to Self

this counts for the 144000
however
the multitude - the harvest - who will come to Him, áfter the transformation ( i dislike the much misused phrase 'rapture', sorry ) will have to pay that price as to die physically

bless

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Yes. The story is in the Bible. The Lord (YHVH) is Jesus from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22. Is it irony that the Bible ends in 22 letters from various authors, all saying the same thing, and 22 chapters in Revelation? The book is Divine, yet nothing else that is written can touch it. The evidence for the story should present itself on that one fact alone.

Adam - "Man"
Seth - "Appointed"
Enosh – "Mortal"
Kenan – "Sorrow"
Mahalalel – "The blessed God"
Jared – "Shall come down"
Enoch – "Teaching"
Methuselah – "His death shall bring"
Lamech – "Despairing"
Noah – "Comfort and rest"

Yes, from start to finish the scriptures declare God Almighty.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

BTW, James Holding wrote a good blog post on the subject here:

Comparing Osiris, Horus, and Jesus

I suppose he missed the part in The Book of the Dead where Horus is baptized by Anpu at the 8th portal?
It's OK, I mean, who needs actual research, right?
edit on 11-6-2012 by CodyOutlaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

No.

I have summarized: Summary of Video in a Thread last week.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

reply to post by WhoKnows100

Wow. Amazing post. Now I have more to consider as well, yet I still see mystery Babylon as what Hosea says. They are confederate. They are acting as one, yet a house divided. I say the symbols betray them. The mysteries are founded on what the rap stars sing. Osiris and Isis. Follow the Pagan symbols and they are indeed confederate. Look at the video of the Israeli Supreme Court. The head of the moneychangers is there, as well as the Pharisees and Sadducees. The symbols are Mason. Rothschild paid them. Kabbalah is a form of mystery religion. I believe that paganism was present as the error of the experts. What is kabbalah? It is access to the tree of life. Didn't God make that a flaming sort that cuts?

Mystery Babylon is defined by both words. Know MDNA by her fruit.

Yes, I most definitely agree. Mystery Babylon rides the beast which implies that she controls the reigns like a rider on a horse. The horse being the kingdoms and she's yanking the chains. But like horses, they will eventually buck her off as God sets it in their wicked hearts to destroy her. Right now, the two are one... Yet if we are careful to observe, we are starting to see the initial bucking. Mystery Babylon's reins are numerous - new age, false gospel messages, economic, pharmakea, paganism, millions of Christians believing that physical Jerusalem is our New Jerusalem etc etc. Despite thousands of Judeans accepting the Messiah as per the gospels, most still choose to believe that Christ was not the "one stick" which was to join them to the "Gentiles", the NATIONS. Paul was the 13th apostle so to speak for the 13 tribes - and Ephraim was to be the "multitude of NATIONS".

Christ was crucified by those who rejected Him - by those who ruled the Kingdom of Judea and weren't about to relinquish sovereignty. Nothing is new today - the Sanhedrin has been reinstated, the global movement to push the "Noahide laws", and millions upon millions of converts to their mystery religions that have been made "a convert twice the child of hell", Christ rejecting Freemasons as preachers in our churches and the builders of the very institutions that they'll use as their little horn rises. The little horn with the eye of man... the original Hebrew words denote a peak with rays of light! The good 'ol pyramid with an eye.

And I most definitely agree - keep watching for the fruits. Truth doesn't need to lie or deceive, but untruth does. It is difficult to put it all together, and I'll doubt that any of us will have all the pieces. So for now, I try to have the Spirit show me the wide variety of players and then pray about it. I do always remember Jesus' admonition that the things coming are going to come close to fooling even the elect, which is such a dire warning to us. So I keep in the forefront of my heart that God is my Saviour and my righteousness, and therefore He must be my focus - not any man or system. I have a horrible feeling however that it's going to be a case of many putting their hopes in a coming false saviour only to have the carpet pulled right out from under them. Keep our eyes looking up!

Crazy crazy stuff, yet, Our God is fully in charge and shows His Authority as His hand controls everything. Praise Him!

You just preached the most powerful sermon on the face of ATS. Every member should read this post and Thread. My prayer is that the Masons come out of Egypt and show their repentant light to the world. They should know the truth by now. All it takes is a humble and contrite heart. The entire reason I am here is two fold. My first reason is to twist the lie back to truth. The second is to help my brothers out of the pit.

Good soil and seeds will grow. The Holy Spirit will water the garden.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lone12

appreciate your thread EWR

for your consideration... ' where the Lord was crucified ' is indeed our Lord - not 'osiris '
- the context is, that those, who follow Him, ' will die as well '- that is: die to Self

this counts for the 144000
however
the multitude - the harvest - who will come to Him, áfter the transformation ( i dislike the much misused phrase 'rapture', sorry ) will have to pay that price as to die physically

bless

You could very well be right. We can only connect the dots looking back. As for the Lord who is crucified, the internet has a wealth of versions on the wording of this verse. Symbolically says more than we might think. Yes, it could mean that Sodom and Egypt (Worldly System) crucified Christ. This would be true. It could also mean that "Their" Lord Osiris was Symbolically crucified when Nimrod was cut into a linguistic pie. The genital region that was symbolized in the obelisk represents the circumcision of Osiris. God is trying to cut away the sin of Egypt. What a God we serve. What other God would give to the degree that God has suffered with the world? Either way, symbols rarely have one meaning.

So many places in the Bible are worded so that you must possess the linguistic keys to know the meaning. In many cases, the meaning is meant to be double. 666 / 616 is a good example. The philosopher's stone and the fruit of knowledge turns the lesser stone (Petros) into the greater stone (Petra). This is what they are aim for, but God has a different version. God wastes no word or sentence when drawing us to him in truth.

God's capstone is not a phallic symbol of desire. This is slapping God in the face.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Yes. The story is in the Bible. The Lord (YHVH) is Jesus from Genesis 1 to Revelation 22. Is it irony that the Bible ends in 22 letters from various authors, all saying the same thing, and 22 chapters in Revelation? The book is Divine, yet nothing else that is written can touch it. The evidence for the story should present itself on that one fact alone.

Adam - "Man"
Seth - "Appointed"
Enosh – "Mortal"
Kenan – "Sorrow"
Mahalalel – "The blessed God"
Jared – "Shall come down"
Enoch – "Teaching"
Methuselah – "His death shall bring"
Lamech – "Despairing"
Noah – "Comfort and rest"

Yes, from start to finish the scriptures declare God Almighty.

I remember this. A good thread: Bible Code in the Geneology

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

You guys should take this discussion over here where it belongs. Return to Secret Societies when you you want to stay on topic.

Religion, Faith and Theology

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join