It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Babylon - Two False Religions and The Rejected Cornerstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
My theory of Mystery Babylon is a precision magnifying Glass for denying ignorance. See if you agree with my premise.

Mystery religions are cults built on the precept of initiation and hidden occult ritual. The details of the religion are considered sealed to the outer court of the profane and open to the inner court of the adepts. These Mithraec Cults were considered paganism in the Bible and are commonplace today with millions of followers in various orders and societies across the globe. Most of our leaders and priests are members of these orders. I will discuss two here today. The object is to define two words: Mystery (Mithraec) and Babylon (Commerce) - Mystery Babylon is found in three groups that eventually unite to immerse the world in destruction. The mark to look for is Ritual Magic, Theurgy and Theosophy. The have invaded our cultures as the New Age Movement. Divide and Conquer is their main tactic. They finance each side of the division. Multiplicity over unity keeps them in business. If the people unite under one consciousness, they are finished. Why? Love needs no rules or governance. Love gives and never takes. Christ is love. Greco-Roman Mystries

1) False Priests - The first false religion outlined here is the Roman Catholic Church High Priests. The faithful are just that--faithful. I do not include the true church.

Matthew 16

18And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter (Petros), and upon this rock (Petra) I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

Petros is defined as a small and movable stone. Petra is Christ, the stone that is the foundation or capstone. It cannot be moved. Peter is the Roman Catholic Church. He denied Christ three times and Jesus said, "Get behind me Satan." Peter was asked three times if he loved Christ. Three times he said yes. Peter was then told to feed the sheep. He was then told that he once dressed himself. When he was older, he was dressed by others. Is the church served or should it serve? The three times he was asked is symbolism for the three days of Jonah in the belly of the fish and Jesus in the belly of the Earth. Three days in three thousand years. We are at day tow right now. The last day is the Day of the Lord. The stone will be rolled away to reveal an empty tomb. Babylon will be destroyed and the city on seven hills will be no more.

In the parable of the 153 fish, Peter was asked if he loved Christ. Why. 153 is the measure of the fish. It is a ratio that measures the difference between unity and multiplicity. Jesus was using the measure of the fish from Pythagoras. The ratio is 1:1.415. It is the square root of 2.

2) Builders - Freemasonry and Secret Societies of Theosophy. The Masons in the outer court are blinded and may very well be faithful to Christ. I hope to open eyes.

Luke 20

17 Jesus looked directly at them and asked, "Then what is the meaning of that which is written: "'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone'?

In the passage above, the foundation or capstone is rejected by the builders. The builders, as any mason will tell you, refers to the same master mason in their mystery religion. They falsly name him Hiram Abiff, the builder of Solomon's Temple. He is the lesser stone again. As we all know, the temple was left with no stone unturned. Who destroyed the Temple? Nebuchadnezzar and then Rome. Babylon and then Rome. A house divided cannot stand. We now see two members of the Synagogue of Satan.

Mark 3

23 So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

3) Moneychangers of Babylon

Shortly before their temple was destroyed, Jesus entered the temple and overturned the benches of the ones selling doves (Peace) and the Tables of the Moneychangers. Today, peace makers are busy. The financial tables are turned. The next thing to happen is Rome and Babylon destroying their own temple. If you have been watching the news, all three of these entities are a house divided. No agreements can be reached. They are fighting among themselves. Their rock is movable. An empty tomb will be left when Christ and the church rise.

Each of these three Mystery Religions are tied to the hidden hand of the entire Cabal. Daddy Warbucks has a house.

Jesus is rejected by them all. Jesus died for the sins of us all. One takes and the other gives. Can you see them by their fruit? Know the truth and the truth sets you free from the error. Seek and Knock. The Good Shepard has his arms open, even to his enemies.

26 And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

If the Jewish people would just recognize their messiah, this would come to a conclusion.

edit on 7-6-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
They will not accept Him until after the fullness oc the Gentiles is complete, and after intense persecution during tye Great Tribulation.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
They will not accept Him until after the fullness oc the Gentiles is complete, and after intense persecution during tye Great Tribulation.

Right. It is written already. The main task here is to get as many as we can to wake before the JHTF. Judgment Hits the Fan.

You and I know the reason we are here. The silent voices are spirits waking up. We never know how many there are. My advice to them is the confess Christ before men. This is as good of a place as any.

Luke 12:8

"I tell you, whoever acknowledges me before men, the Son of Man will also acknowledge him before the angels of God.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Amen. But sadly IMHO i believe that the event that will drive the Jews to national jealousy is the rapture of the bride. Who hasn't heard about the catching away?

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Amen. But sadly IMHO i believe that the event that will drive the Jews to national jealousy is the rapture of the bride. Who hasn't heard about the catching away?

It may happen together at once. Imagine if it all comes down when Satan makes his move. He comes to destroy the world and the rock is rolled away. The Holy Spirit is removed. Of course, we have that spirit. Another way to look at it is in Romans 2.

Romans 2 (English Standard Version)

Page Options

Romans 2

God's Righteous Judgment

9 There will be tribulation and distress for every human being who does evil, the Jew first and also the Greek, 10 but glory and honor and peace for everyone who does good, the Jew first and also the Greek. 11 For God shows no partiality.

Notice the order. The Jew and Greek together in judgment. The Jew first and also the Greek.

I take this as the Jews will receive honor and peace at the same time as the Greek. The reason I say this is because he says the Jew is first. I assume the Greek is welcomed in at the same time. I firmly believe we will see a revival before the rapture. It will start with the Jew and then the Gentile will follow at the same time. Of course, after the rapture there will be many saved in the tribulation when the restrainer is removed.

What do you think. Any verses that bring more to the table?

Also, if you read Romans 2 at the beginning, it is important not to judge anyone other than by the Word. This is a dangerous thing to judge. For me and anyone else, the gospel must be the point of revealing truth and bringing the word to life.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Another way to look at it is this: When he says the Jew first, he may be referring to the saved Jews at the time of the rapture. Saved gentiles, of course, would comprise the church as well.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
My theory on Mystery Babylon has expanded over time to reflect the following:

Revelation 17:5

And upon her forehead was a name written, Mystery, Babylon The Great, The Mother Of Harlots And Abominations Of The Earth.

Could this be Ishtar?

Ishtar was the god of love and war, above all associated with sexuality: her cult involved sacred prostitution

en.wikipedia.org...

Notice that Mystery Babylon is described much like Satan was in Ezekiel 28:13.

Revelation 17:4

4) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

The Bible goes on to talk about Mystery Babylon riding a scarlet beast with 7 heads and 10 horns in Revelation 17:7.

Further reading makes the scarlet beast obvious. It's Satan, and Mystery Babylon is riding on his back. So, who represent the 7 heads and the 10 horns? I used to think that they represented earthly kings, but a second look makes me wonder if they weren't the original Watchers who had fallen.

Revelation 17:9-11

9) And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10) And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11) And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Revelation 17:12-13

12) And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13) These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

Notice in Ezekiel 28, the earthly ruler is given the title of prince and the heavenly watcher (Satan) is referred to as the king. We know that God sent these Watchers to guide the rulers of nations, but they misled them and guided them astray instead.

So, do Mystery Babylon, the Beast with it's 7 heads (with Satan/Beast being the 8th) and the 10 horns make up the Watchers/Leaders/Kings that ride with the Beast? Do all of them make up the 19 listed in the book of Enoch?

Enoch, Chapter 6:7-8

7) And these are the names of their leaders: Sêmîazâz, their leader, Arâkîba, Râmêêl, Kôkabîêl, Tâmîêl, Râmîêl, Dânêl, Êzêqêêl, Barâqîjâl, Asâêl, Armârôs, Batârêl, Anânêl, Zaqîêl, Samsâpêêl, Satarêl, Tûrêl, Jômjâêl, Sariêl. 8) These are their chiefs of tens.

Does the book of Revelation, chapters 17, 18 & 19 tell the story of the destruction of ALL the heavenly hosts that fell and led the world astray?

I'm beginning to think that Mystery Babylon paints a much bigger picture of what it actually represents compared to what has previously been believed.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

You and I know the reason we are here. The silent voices are spirits waking up. We never know how many there are. My advice to them is the confess Christ before men. This is as good of a place as any.

Sounds just like evangelism to recruit more followers. Isn't that against ATS rules somewhere per recruiting memberships?

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

edit on 8-6-2012 by MagnumOpus because: rule

Only if calling good evil serves your purpose.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Shortly before their temple was destroyed, Jesus entered the temple and overturned the benches of the ones selling doves (Peace) and the Tables of the Moneychangers. Today, peace makers are busy. The financial tables are turned. The next thing to happen is Rome and Babylon destroying their own temple. If you have been watching the news, all three of these entities are a house divided. No agreements can be reached. They are fighting among themselves. Their rock is movable. An empty tomb will be left when Christ and the church rise.

To which Rome and Babylon are you refering to? I can see how all hell is breaking loose in the M.E. and how it appears to be the Gog and Magog invasion that we're sitting on the cusp of, waiting for that second shot heard round the world to happen.

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

To which Rome and Babylon are you refering to? I can see how all hell is breaking loose in the M.E. and how it appears to be the Gog and Magog invasion that we're sitting on the cusp of, waiting for that second shot heard round the world to happen.

A house divided cannot stand. There is more to this world than Mystery Babylon. They are a grouping of nations that have taken the rest of the world hostage. The Atheists and false religions of the world are all united against Christ. Find the true followers of Christ and you will find the ones holding the world together. The Holy Spirit is in the church. When the Spirit is removed, the rest will battle to the end. The church (Not Rome) has fought this war for the last 2000 years as a witness to the rest. Christ is the way, the truth and the life. No way to the Father except by Him. The rest don't want that message.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
The Mystery Schools or, Mystery Babylon religion was around LONG before Jesus or Christianity, and was practiced amongst Egypt's Pharaohs. Needless to say, Egyptians were a hell of a lot more advanced than the Israelites or the Romans in terms of spiritual understanding, not to mention technological comprehension. Christianity and the Bible are nothing but social tools to control the masses, and keep them from the knowledge previously held by the ancient Egyptians, Sumerians, and central american civilizations like the Toltecs, Incas, and Mayans. I got news for ya... Jesus ain't coming back, and that book you cling to so tenaciously is nothing more than wood pulp and ink.

new topics

top topics

join