It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Very good catch OP! Lots of stuff in this video. For one, like everyone else had said, she presents the all seeing eye inside the triangle.

2nd - She looks like shes about 10-12 feet tall in the video which is suppose to be the hieght of 4th-5th dimensional beings.

3rd - The hoops some times look like the Olympic rings. She could be saying something is going to happen during them?

4th - At the end of the video her shirt says "Spirit Indestructible" Pretty cool!
edit on 11-6-2012 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
ZION
Olymics
London
Explosion
The bigger, the better

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Also note the Native American theme on the album cover, as well as the "O" in Furtado being a vortex of some sort sucking in the "L", fourth letter of the first name in Nelly.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Typical ‘materialistic brainwashing’, what I got from the video is that those ‘in fashion’ are head and shoulders above the rest of us.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Could this somehow be the date?

at 0:28 and 0:38 there is 4 sets of hoops on the ground, it displays as_ 4 hoops, 3 hoops, 6 hoops, and 3 hoops_with the dancers displaying 3 a piece in their arms_this scenes first appearance comes right after she utters the word "Dawn"_and in "I'll be there till dawn."

edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Judging by what others and you OP have said is the message you have found have anything to do with TPTB orchestrating a terrorist attack on either the Olympics or the KPMG building or both on August 10th making it seem like an Iranian sect really did it thus false flagging us into WW3?
edit on 6/11/2012 by Conspiracy Now because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

LOL. You deconstruction is a bit like what I was saying when people were finding hidden messages in the Madonna performances; the music videos are produced by creative artists who "pepper" them with symbolic nonsense with no other goal than to titillate or HOPEFULLY get some Ozzy fan playing the record backwards to find the hidden message.

The singer might have a bit of input in the scope -- but the details and creative work are usually from someone in a dark corner looking at a screen 12 hours a day. Every possible metaphor and eye-catching trick might be employed at any time.

And really, Nelly Furtado? She has catchy hip-hop songs with a nasal voice and she is about as deep as a second coat of paint.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

The word WE in your post erks me. Why dont you guys just say I. Like I know that a secret society runs this planet. Not We all know because We dont all know any such thing. Do you think that if you say We it makes your claim more believable? Does it put more power behind your words to make it sound like a large group feels like you do ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Rubinstein, aka Nelly Furtado, there are easier ways to get strangers to listen/watch your video...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
you just stole 3:53 that I will never get back.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I was entertained more by the posts here than the song. Was that rap? It was really bad. Her timing was fast and slow.

OK folks, I'm really surprised that after 14 pages, no one has mentioned drones. They fly fast and can fly slow and go where no one else can go. At the end she flys in the air over London and then the scene is cut to the indians displaying the hoops like a bomb plume. Furtado is then engulfed in a plume.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Hi guys and gals. Sorry if someone else pointed this out, I got tired of reading the same type of post about page 7. What i didnt see anyone post is that the city appears to be L.A. I interpreted destroy L.A. and the Nephilim rise from the ashes like the phoenix. I did see the olympic rings reference but i felt it was used more for a time frame.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
My opinion is; Nelly has not been successful since her one hit wonder and knows that people are enthralled with the symbolism the elites use. Knowing this, she decides to include herself in the debacle hoping to lure people that think there's a true hidden message in plain site. (perhaps there is) She seemed as if she was trying to hard to be noticed doing her symbol hand gesture stuff too often. I mean it was too blatant.. almost as if she's looking for attention so she can be more noticed. She'll have more hits now because of the interest involving these not so hidden messages. When I say hits, I mean maybe 50 or so from people in this thread that clicked the video to watch it. Lol

edit on 11-6-2012 by disfugured because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
Could this somehow be the date?

at 0:38 there is 4 sets of hoops on the ground, it displays as_ 2 hoops, 2 hoops, 6 hoops, and 2 hoops_with the dancers displaying 3 a piece in their arms_

edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

... Not sure, but I see another swan in that picture.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Some of you guys are amazing, well done

This is what ATS is all about, to me.
One thing I think I saw, that nobody mentioned yet, are butterflies on the back of Nelly's jacket.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think they're butterflies and you know what that means?
Monarch programming AKA mind control.
Don't know what that means though, but I know that the butterfly is the symbol of monarch programming.
So more or less, we have the culprits.

Again, excellent work you guys!

Thread starred, flagged and I starred most of you guys.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodeRed3D
I was entertained more by the posts here than the song. Was that rap? It was really bad. Her timing was fast and slow.

OK folks, I'm really surprised that after 14 pages, no one has mentioned drones. They fly fast and can fly slow and go where no one else can go. At the end she flys in the air over London and then the scene is cut to the indians displaying the hoops like a bomb plume. Furtado is then engulfed in a plume.

Very good observation! Pairing it with my post, do you think they would make it seem like the Iranians hacked a drone or used the hacked drone they took from the military to carry out an attack?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I've managed to read most of your replies, I only have a moment now, then I'll be back late tonight to write up the full explanation.

Remember the Rothschild/Guinness family told us about Japan 3/11 before it happened, through one of their adverts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

It's quite clear from watching this vid, that now Miss Furtado has championed the cause of the difficulty that Tall women face on a day to day basis, shopping for clothes, that retailers and manufacturers alike, will jump on this gap in the market and start selling very long womens trousers, with an attractive stripe up the side, possibly, I also predict a massive Hula Hoop comeback whilst playing cowboy and Indians. I also predict Usher will get laid sometime today :-)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajay59
The return of the Anunnaki during the Olympics!
second.

Or, the return of the Anunnaki DOING the Olympics?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Sorry double posted

2nd
edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join