It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Sometimes, they implement these symbolism for marketing stratergy

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by Rubinstein

Are you concerned about the number 108, or 10-8?
In America that is October 8th.
Europeans would see August 10th.

If you are thinking this number refers to August 10th, then here is something I have to offer.....

August 1st is an occult holiday.
August 1st is the 10th Wednesday of an occult cycle.
So on August 1st you have this 10th Wednesday in the 8th month.

And rings and things.

Why is August 1st an occult holiday - could you expand?
What does 10th Wednesday mean? There aren't 10 Wednesdays in August.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think it has to do with the bigger government agenda finally gaining their control. Her walking down the streets so tall.The all seeing eye is present in the intro of the video but just as a representation of being watched by BB. While I do see a resemblance to the Olympics with the rings, I really don't believe theres any real link to it. I find it strange that the dancers are Indians dancing so free in a world of control. We can fast, we can go slow, but either way we are being controlled.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

The all seeing eye = NWO

You are nothing but cattle being monitored, watched & controlled.

Cameras on every street corner
Police Drones soon coming to every town near you
Hidden cameras in almost all office buildings and absolutely in all "official / public" buildings.
Monitored, watched, evaluated, scanned, x-rayed, GPS (Can be used both ways - can track your every movement).

Wake up - Wake up - Wake up!

Your comment shows you have not done any research into symbolism or the occult.

music artists although they are aware, they are still not decision makers.

The ones in charge are behind the scenes. The producers, agents and music video directors are the ones responsible. (And myself think they are also puppets for a yet unseen higher power)

Think of these people as gatekeepers. Source: www.illuminati-symbols.com...

Description of video:Uploaded by LysergicDude3 on Dec 17, 2011

This documentary examines the history and present use of the all-seeing eye. It starts from ancient Egypt, where the all-seeing eye is a symbol of power. Then it movies through recent history of the all-seeing eye and its use by the Illuminati and Satanists. It concludes by reviewing how the all-seeing eye is used is modern media.
illuminati.me.pn...

Pay particular attention to 13:38

Still think it's all just coincidence????

You've just entered the rabbit hole, now decide - do you want to fall in or walk away thinking ignorance is bliss.

Remember, ignorance endangers - knowledge empowers.

What you don't know can hurt you.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
ok this has gone 13 pages lets get to it I'm old already spit it out

edit on 11-6-2012 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The hidden message was, I got suckered into listening and watching another studio production techno song, that sounds like all the others just the words changed.

"Aah ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh ahh" " Everybody say heyaaa"

edit on 11-6-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Watch my 12 mins preview video , full length coming soon....

edit on 11-6-2012 by DumbTopSecretWriters because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

13 pages? Can I play?

The message she relates is of an "illuminati" that is better than everyone else. They consider themselves the "elite" and above everybody. She's on stilts and does not "see" anyone around her. The ultimate self centered, selfish, arrogant, entitled... In the end she is bigger than buildings. During their lifetime the ego of the "elite" grows and grows... They run everything and don't care about you.

The Indian hoop thing? Dunno...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I cant stand her voice or those ridiculous big earrings. With that being said, she is definitely overdoing it with the trangle hand sign.

I just realized that I was able to watch music videos without thinking much of it but now (thanks to ATS xoxo), every video that I see, I am able to find some Illuminati reference. Wether its Katy Perry or JLO wearing triangle earrings to suspicious lyrics from Rihanna. I think I've been on ATS far too long

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I can't believe I've read through all this. I am open minded but I also know when to stop. I tried to watch the video but had to mute the song it was so unbearably sh*te.
Some famous artist was once asked what his picture meant and he replied: "I dunno, I'm waiting for the critics to tell me."

If and I want to emphasise the word IF, there was some sort of message in this meaningless piece of throwaway 'music', why does it take conspiracy people over 12 pages to find these things and they are still not sure?

If you can't get it, your average teenager certainly won't. All they want is bigger earrings after watching this.

"But it's subliminal..."
Well it's so freaking subliminal that it might just be not there. What good would it do?

I will tell you a story about the all seeing eye fad:
We are professional photographers and often take model shoots. The younger ones all want to be like Lady Gaga and guess what they do?
Yeeeeesss, the all seeing eye.

No they don't belong to the illuminati, they just copy what they see their stars are doing and the stars just do what seems mysterious or edgy because it's cool. In the 70's it was all about Satanism in Rock, hence the hand sign. Ozzy Ozbourne biting the head of animals. Trust me that idiot is just that, an idiot and not a leader or member of any occult sect [he is far too thick for that].

In the 80's being mysterious and edgy was to dress in black and sing dark songs. I was part of that scene. I could tell you about the Sisters of Mercy album: "Vision Thing". It has the all seeing eye on it.
Nowadays really really sad and bored people with too much time on their hand would rip that album apart and tell me that they tried to brainwash us or are somehow involved in something sinister.

Times change and what was edgy and wound older people up will become normal, so singers have to come up with new stuff. At the moment its this illuminati cr*p.
In 10 years time it will be something else.

Nelly friggin Furtato? Are you all kidding me?
She is just a nobody jumping on the 'illuminati' wannabe bandwagon because it is IN at the moment. I can't get over this thread.
Who the F is she anyway and more over: Who cares?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4nothin
I was in the music industry, and many of my friends have had #1 hits....back in the day. These same people that have been on the #1 Billboard charts for weeks, are TRYING to get back into the game, after a long lay-off; and are realizing, it's not as easy as it used to be.

When i 1st got turned on to the illuminati and such, around 9-11, i started researching things about the music industry. Things i wish i hadn't learned. Things that i believe are the reason why my God, never allowed me to STAY in the music industry. I looove music and love producing it....but i am not about to sell my soul, to "make it big". And that, ladies and gentlemen, is EXACTLY what one has to do, to 'make it big', in today's music industry. Let's also remember that Lucifer/Satan was a minister of music, in heaven. Here's more in-depth info, regarding the industry's dirty little secrets. This wasn't the video i was looking for, but it's a good start. Enjoy the journey down the rabbit hole, and dont forget to bring your flash-light. It's a BIG hole!

Also, people that make these videos...are far from talented artists....they were chosen by the PTB for a reason!

Right on! Been saying this for years. Although I've never been a big music video person, I am a music addict - much more than television. Music has ALWAYS been a mechanism for sending messages or telling stories. Why would their video counter-parties be any different?

And you are correct... Satan was God's musician and originally, the patron saint of music and musicians.

Finally, do any of you naysayers doubt for ten seconds that any of these artists are chosen for their talent??? Musicians are created by the music industry. Lady Gagme, Britney Spears, Justin Beiber... I could on forever. These are mostly talentless dolts who are selected because a.) they look pretty and b.) can follow instructions. Their music, most of it anyway, is written for them by others. Their videos are produced by others. Their stage acts are choreographed by others.

They are pawns in a sordid game... messengers. Without knowing that they are delivering messages.

If one were to look deeply into the occult and the Illuminati, one would quickly see that they derive their power from telegraphing their intent. In other words, it is SPECIFICALLY THEIR PURPOSE to hide these messages in plain sight. Almost all of the memorials in Washington DC are Illuminati or occult symbols. The very layout of Washington DC is Illuminati sybols!

I have absolutely no problem believing that this is a foretelling... of what, I can't be certain. But it is certainly a foretelling.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I was looking for the followup on Madonna's super bowl performance which we were told was a message from/to the Illuminati or PTB....

... if Nelly Furtado does not correctly predict the next major world event -- I'm going to boycott her music. If I were buying her music beforehand -- this threat might mean something.

I was thinking "Big Hoops" was a reference to her acceptance of her large posterior and the inevitable "junk in the trunk" fans it would bring.

I have a feeling that some people have overactive "suspicion" a lot like an overactive immune system -- and there is no SLOW NEWS DAY. The vacuum of threats will always be filled by a giant invisible space vacuum.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

You think that Olympic sacrifice will be used as justification for war with Iran? Possibly, but no justification is really necessary. People have already been sanitized to major wars, so one more would make no difference at all. People would just go along, as they already have in the cases of Yugoslavia, Iraq, and Libya, or they would simply be too busy trying to survive in the harsh economic circumstances of skyrocketing fuel prices, to notice anything else. It's a well established psychological fact (proven experimentally) that people in distress don't pay attention to other people's sufferings.

It all comes down to cost-benefit analysis that every military applies on almost daily bases.

For example, the easiest way to pull Iran into a war is to attack Syria. No U.N. Security Council approval is needed for that. NATO (U.S.) has already waged one war without UNSC approval, so any lack of approval is certainly not an obstacle that can't be circumvented. One simply has to ignore U.N. altogether, and that alone has already been done so many times that it's become a sort of customary event.

After NATO attacks Syria, and Iran (potentially) responds militarily to that aggression, what is Russia going to about it? Enter a nuclear exchange with the U.S. on Iran's behalf? Not very likely. U.S. can still get away with a war against Iran on Syrian soil. As long as U.S. doesn't touch Iranian oil fields, Russia is just going to stand there and watch, and do absolutely nothing (major)... save for, occasionally, throwing an insult or two in NATO's general direction, along with a casual polite reminder to the U.S. that UNSC should have been consulted on the matter before the military intervention.

Of course, if Iran crosses the line and starts shelling Israel, the war gradually extends over to Iranian territory. Russia can try to move some armored troops south, toward Iranian border (if they don't get blown up in Georgia with the U.S.-supplied anti-armor weaponry) in an attempt to occupy Iranian oil fields before the U.S. gets to them first, but that's all pretty much conventional warfare.

You'd be surprised how many of their own people politicians (U.S. Russian and Chinese) are willing to sacrifice in order to avoid an all-out nuclear war. Lives are the cheapest resource for everyone in power. Starting a nuclear war that would destroy infrastructure and contaminate natural resources for hundreds, if not thousands of years is not as easy task as people may think. It takes a lot of effort to orchestrate a planetary nuclear war. Complete financial collapse, followed by internal populace rebellions in all affected countries, for example, would do that job. Attacking a small country, and even killing millions of its inhabitants in the worst crime against Humanity since WW II (Iraq), simply wouldn't.

But since we're in the field of wild speculations here, why don't we look back at something that was written back in 2007...

"The war of contracts is a war of escalation; of larger nations being asked to defend smaller nations in succession. It is a war that turns ugly because neither nation wants to back down from it's position. Nuclear war breaks out according to her in our future...

This war is interrupted by the initial arrival of "the others". They stop the war in the middle and offer peace to everyone on earth in that time according to her. (here she said it is a projected future). From there there do all the other things she talked about."

There are plenty of things coming from that same source that I don't agree with, but with this one I do... in general terms, and in the sense that, for the lack of a planetary nuclear war, any major planetary event (like Olympics) could serve as a sufficiently potent psychological focal point... for anyone involved, including the NWO cabal(-istic) crowd intent on becoming "god-like" (the Transhumanistic useful idiots; "They may be idiots, but they're useful idiots").

"She described an ever increasing control and lessening freedoms. She also spoke about "prepared technologies" and "cover stories" that would help out in this conversion. She had said the plan was to control the earth in this crisis situation. A crisis situation that the PTB and Non-public governments had started themselves.

[A very serious gamble! Maybe a fool hardy one at that.]

She said unfortunately, the plans goes awry and the "NWO" as the ufo communities calls it, never forms under the human-led initiative. It gets interrupted by a series of events that leads to "the war of contracts".

She made comments several times that this was "the game of the gods". That the cabal was well informed of the prior interference in our history and wanted to use the same techniques they learned to apply it to their own agenda's.
"

www.montalk.net...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Well... Aside from the blatantly obvious illuminati triangle deal that seems to be so prevalent in music videos today, my immediate instinct was "nephilim".

"The bigger, the better..."

Have to agree... return of the Nephilim through some sort of space/time portal is all I can get out of this.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Thanks for your posts!

I've got to go now, I'll post more detailed information when I get back. It will be interesting to see if someone has found the date in the video by the time I return, there is a specific date and it's a known Illuminati date i.e. like September 11th, March 11th etc

But the number 11 is the aquarian number. The 11th house. Also representing "non plus ultra".

But yet, there is a 12th house in the zodiac. Which is the (one) plus ultra. The number 13 also represents the "plus ultra" concept.

Interesting I am posting this on the 13th page.

All right, I might need your help here. I think you are on to something, seeing as I found hidden lyrics in the song that are encoded backwards.

" Oh My God!
Descending to the 13th floor, 14, 16,
We’re on the 11th floor, descending to the 12th floor,

Oh My God!
Descending to the 13th floor, 14, 16,
We’re on the 11th floor, descending to the 12th floor. "

Hidden Lyrics Found Here

My immediate knowledge knows that these numbers might be related to levels of ascension. Also, notice how we are descending upwards. This is another reference to time being manipulated.

What my take on this is, the Annunaki are descending from higher levels of consciousness towards level 13 or twelve to meet us, while we are ascending to meet them. If you notice, "we" are going up while "they" are going down.

At any rate, I think there is enough symbolism at this point to make definite conclusions that the music video has to do with the Olympics, the Mayan viewpoint that we are transcending this year, and possibly the return of the Annunaki.

There is always more than meets the eye. Always.
edit on 11-6-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Why would Nelly Furtado have inside knowledge of a huge event in the future? Why do ALL these actors, movie studios, directors, musicians, artists, politicians, and who knows else, seem to always have "inside" information on future events? For such clandestine operations, it's amazing how many people always know about it.. but nothing is ever leaked.

Of course, that # only rivals one other - the # of times these people come up with these massive event predictions.. and nothing ever occurs. Either a lot of future events / operations fall apart before implementation.. or people really reach and let their imaginations run wild while watching these things. Hmm. I wonder which it could be.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by braydenf
i think you are trying to make something out of nothing.

why would someone even want to reveal their sinister plot if there was even such a thing? much less through a nelly fertado video...

maybe this entire time we thought she fell off the radar, she was working with illuminati

*sighs

It could be possible that people in the know are leaking this information to the public encoded in media because they aren't allowed to say it outright. They would be kind of like whiste-blowers.

Either that or they want us to know, but most of us don't want to. Therefore, they encode it so that those who care find the messages and those who don't are oblivious.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
From the video, I can say that tall aliens are going to show themselves during the Olympics. They are 5th dimensional beings as narrated by the lyrics "I can go far, I can go anywhere, etc." They have been predicted by the Mayans (or native Indians) and Tibetans (the Asian girl dancing) to arrive at this time as shown by the Mayans and Tibetans dancing.

The message on her shirt "Spirit Indestructible" connotes that the tall aliens coming are spiritual beings and are not going to scare us but instead will make us rejoice.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Poor Nelly. Her first major hit was in 2000, this is it, note the music style - people dug her because it was such a "feel good" song:

Problem was, you gotta keep puttin' it out, and she just didn't find the success she obviously seemed to crave, and this was the "new" Nelly in '06: (& when some Cdns started to just feel sorry for her)

Started doing duos with various rap artists, her whole persona - turned in to some form of - Madonna-wanna-be ?

Some producers just jumped on the 2012 msm bandwagon, no publicity is bad publicity, theysay.

That's another thing I was going to say. She came out so folky and artistic and then completely sold out. Now she is using Illuminati symolism and gestures in her videos. Seems like evidence that she sold her soul for fame.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by 3danimator

Non existent message? Huh sorry FAIL. I mean where do you people get off that are not educated AT ALL in symbolism coming to a forum like this and continually spouting off that there is no hidden message? Music is loaded with messages and some not so hidden really. This is a more obvious one and your saying there is no message and implying people that believe so are deluded? Your one on this thread that stands out as being deluded if you ask me and I find it sad. I'm not attacking you or trying to be mean or cool or anything but really man... If you had to bet a large sum.. or like your life on it.. would you still say "no message here"?

I'm afraid you would come up short.. BIG TIME. You should brush up on all things symbolic

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join