It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

And I can't wait to read what you discover tonight when you get home............you seem perceptive as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ibegood2

i can go fast or i can go slow

Ability to manipulate time.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Rubinstein,

I have been reading through your thread and i too believe in conspiracies in these videos, especially celebs selling their souls.

I believe i have found something in the video that even you have over-looked, which i'm afraid to say is blatant PROOF that these videos are manipulated by TPTB.

If you look at the video from 3:15 exactly when she is standing up with the sky behind her, at this point press play and pause very quickly and see if you can see something in the sky...

BTW, the date i got was 24th from her fingers above her head about half way through the video.

The city is Los Angeles for those of you who missed it. The Paul Hastings Building is next to her at 3:26 and can be found in LA.

Paul Hastings.

Furthermore, the telephone number is (336) 548 5004 which is the number for a store in NY called Nouveau Beginnings...

Odd that this number is in a video of LA since its in NY...or maybe they are hinting at the name which means

Nouveau (adj.
New and different, often fashionably so: "The perfect [Los Angeles] combination: a gas station that is also a nouveau convenience store" (David Mermelstein).

Good catch! Had to watch a couple of times to spot it.
Maybe the phone number is a date- 5+4=9 8 5+4=9 9th Aug 9am/pm in either NY or L.A???

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

"There's this innocence with this sort of wisdom." "There was a lot of synchronicity in this recording process." "It's interesting, and I decided to put it on the album because I really believe in dark and light going together. You always have to honor the dark side to somewhat." "I'd taken a lot of time off and I did some personal journeys and travels. Whether it was in nature or visiting Kenya to start working with "Free the Children", there have been some life-changing experiences for me." "I really experienced people celebrating and being joyful together for the first time. It really reinforced my belief in humanity. It reminded me who I am. That's why the album is so childlike. The experience also inspired the album's title track, which pays tribute to mankind's ability to overcome adversity."

NF1

edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Girl wearing black with a red stripe?

That can mean anything; they're the colours of the Blackfoot nation......or it could also be Spanish, it could mean any one of 100s of things going through my mind. Fact is, this woman is of Spanish origin, parents from the Azores....got it?

Can't have anything to do with the Olympics - try counting the hoops

Some one mentioned Indian/Asian costumes.......my dear friend they are Native American costumes !!! Helloooooooooooo!

edit on 11-6-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Things that I see...

References to an the all seeing eye when she places her hands around her eye.

References to a large person walking amongst smaller humans who are in awe and looking up. (ancient gods?)

Native Americans dancing with rings forming 3d objects and sacred geometrical shapes. This could be a form of worship or calling for the Gods.

Ultimately she grows into a huge being, bigger than the buildings. (history of giants, annuaki, nephilim)

Vocal references to these power being able to do things bigger, better and consistently without getting tired.

-> View from an open mind but one that carriers many grains of salt.... the worship and return of giant gods walking amongst humans who are in awe and surprised by these beings?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   

For God's sake everyone knows why Syria is being distablized, even I said it on ATS during the Egyptian Uprising that Libya is next then Syria!

Of course Syria has to go down BEFORE and IF there is going to be any showdown with Iran! Any one with the intelligence of a monkey can figure that one out!

And let me tell you....there's much behind all the MSM sing song regarding Syria's chemical weapons.......shall I spell out what's going to happen ?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

k what i see the video is hinting is large hoop ear rings are coming back. indians are coming back. 0r wait bigger the better keeps being repeated i know she wants a Brest implant to make them bigger and better. singing out your nose can be talent? im watching it 2x to try to figure out and the only thing that comes to my mind when watching this video is that one guy from comedy central who repeats "look what i can do"

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Here you go.

Black swan on her earring:

Black Swan movie is about trauma-based mind control – also known as Monarch Programming - is the process in which an individual is subjected to intense trauma and dehumanization in order to cause a mental dissociation. This causes a fragmentation of the slave’s personality and enables the handler to create an alternate persona that can be programmed at will. Some researchers claim there are occult elements at work in this process.

Project MONARCH could be best described as a form of structured dissociation and occultist integration, in order to compartmentalize the mind into multiple personalities within a systematic framework. During this process, a Satanic ritual, usually including Cannibalistic mysticism, is performed with the purpose of attaching a particular demon or group of demons to the corresponding alter(s). Of course, most skeptics would view this as simply a means to enhance trauma within the victim, negating any irrational belief that demonic possession actually occurs

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also the Black Swan Theory is a philosophical and mathematical theory founded by Nassim Nicholas Taleb. It describes randomness and uncertainty. The theory was described in Taleb's book The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable. It's name originates in the assumption in Medieval Europe that black swans could not exist, when in fact, they are rare, but do exist.

According to the Black Swan Theory, unpredictable events are much more common than people think and are the norm and not the exception. Taleb believes that the more educated people are, the more likely it is that they incorrectly believe these unpredictable events are uncommon. Taleb says that because of an information overflow in today's society, we often don't interpret data accurately and create correlations that are not always relevant, when randomness more often is the rule. Taleb does not believe in the expertise of bankers or financial analysts and say that society incorrectly believe that they can predict the future.

Fact: Theory founded by Nassim Nicholas Taleb
Fact: Taleb is a former Wall Street trader who was born in Lebanon
Fact: Describes randomness and uncertainty
Fact: According to Taleb, unpredictable events are more common than people think

Focus of the 2007 book ''The Black Swan The Impact of the Highly Improbable by Taleb

Fact:Often applied to the crisis in market capitalism
Fact:In Western society, Black swans used to be a metaphor for something that could not exist, until it was discovered that they did exist

Take want you want from this

Sirric
edit on 11/6/12 by sirric because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Sorry, I run my own business and sometimes it gets pretty hectic. I will be able to write up the meaning before I go to bed tonight.

Very interesting thread! If you don't come back tonight and post the meaning I will personally hunt you down, drag you to your pc, and make you do it!

You got me waiting in suspense.

Oh, and when you get a gap, please could you tell us what you know about the Olympics that does not meet our eyes?

And of course that date. What is that date?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The powers will unleash hell. They have been led to believe that they can control it, but they cannot. It is going to get away from them. If God does not step in, then the earth will be destroyed.

Take it or leave it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I must admit that I was skeptical about the possibility of a Nelly Furtado video holding possible symbolism, but then I noticed her illustrating the all-seeing eye. It definitely seems to hint at something happening regarding large beings and the olympics which is a popular theory right now. We shall see.

What also stuck out to me was the line "I can go places that you cannot go." Sounds like a hint of impending doom and the rich of the world having the opportunity to flee the tribulations that we have to suffer through.

I still truly believe we are approaching the End Times

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
havnt watched it yet but can tell you now that i will be distracted by that womans magnifco backside.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Poor Nelly. Her first major hit was in 2000, this is it, note the music style - people dug her because it was such a "feel good" song:

Problem was, you gotta keep puttin' it out, and she just didn't find the success she obviously seemed to crave, and this was the "new" Nelly in '06: (& when some Cdns started to just feel sorry for her)

Started doing duos with various rap artists, her whole persona - turned in to some form of - Madonna-wanna-be ?

Some producers just jumped on the 2012 msm bandwagon, no publicity is bad publicity, theysay.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Just another video paying homage to IO Psychic TV. It's getting hot again and people are talking, heh, almost everywhere but here!

Here's a Reddit thread about our news media jamming that's been going on since 1982.

Every few years, the story gets hot again, remember all those crazy 80's videos? Here we go again! Video directors love to take what's underground, pretend to expose it, take the stylings and the spirituality and the creepy science stuff and make the artists seem up to date. All this stuff you think is Illumanti stuff is about us. Believe it or not...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Also, at 0:38 there is 4 sets of hoops on the ground, it displays as_ 4 hoops, 3 hoops, 6 hoops, and 3 hoops_with the dancers displaying 3 a piece in their arms_one is

The other is

edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
She makes the sign of the "all seeing eye". That could mean New World Order Illuminati type stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm sorry, but....do you actually believe that a Nelly Furtado video contains a hidden prophecy?

I mean do you really believe this?.........or are you just doing it for giggles?

She doesn't make the video......Almost no actual artists make their own video. They hire somebody who figures it all out and plans it and then shoots it.

Most of the time these artists have no idea these subtle little things are even added to their own videos.

Think harder and expand your mind and possibilities before you make a post like that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i think you are trying to make something out of nothing.

why would someone even want to reveal their sinister plot if there was even such a thing? much less through a nelly fertado video...

maybe this entire time we thought she fell off the radar, she was working with illuminati

*sighs

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ItsEvolutionBaby
Poor Nelly. Her first major hit was in 2000, this is it, note the music style - people dug her because it was such a "feel good" song:

Problem was, you gotta keep puttin' it out, and she just didn't find the success she obviously seemed to crave

Yeah. Even to the casual observer, she's sold her "soul". Even if in just a metaphorical sense.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join