It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
The city is Los Angeles skyscraperpage.com...

, the date is August 10th. I find it odd that they had not one but two KPMG building in the video. The dark black one is in Dallas I think. Also, they tried to blur the Bank of America Building name out for some reason.

Sounds like false flag attack will be set ago on August 10, with either a KPMG or Bank of America building being the target. Probably effecting the "11th through 15th" floors.

That is my take on it at least.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
The city in the video is Los Angeles.

Not a million miles away from the horrific London olympics sculpture:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaladinRoden
Read through most of this thread, however I wanted to point out in the song itself there is a hidden message. When you issolate the vocals between 3:14-3:54 you can hear in the background what sounds like backwards music, so when you listen it to it you hear jiberish, but when you play it backwards you can hear her message loud and clear. She is saying the following and I quote "Oh my god, descending to the thirteen floor, fourteen, fifteen, eleven floor" Oh and this is my first post

Soooo_if this is accurate, it's huge. Also, why do I remember hearing these lyrics about descending to different floors or levels before in music? I can't recall, but I had a deja vu moment.

So this in addition to the chorus sounds like she, they, or it is descending to lower floors_dimensions? and they can do it fast of slow? Why the heck else would anyone hide this message in this particular song?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Laokin

I still don't see any relevant number though, there is two numbers in the beginning, 110 and 108.

Probably nothing:

en.wikipedia.org...

References1.^ a b c d e f g "Willis Tower - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. skyscrapercenter.com...
2.^ a b The tower has 108 stories as counted by standard methods, though the building's owners count the main roof as 109 and the mechanical penthouse roof as 110. Emporis.com Retrieved on June 7, 2008

And also, according to the numerology of the two numbers 110 is reduced to 11 and the 108 reduces to 9,,,so 11 9 or 911.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Anyone can check it out for themselves if they have the software for it. Just start the song at 3:14 and issolate the vocals and slow it down. Once you slow it down and issolate the vocals you can hear the background vocals speak backwards. Take that portion of the song and play it backwards and you can hear it clear as day. From what I understand of illuminati history is that the 13th floor represents the 13th bloodline in which the antichrist is suppose to orginate from.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PaladinRoden

This should be sought after and hounded until we have either an explanation "lol yeah right" or it's exposed in the light for everyone to see_this seems like very huge findings to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by Laokin

I still don't see any relevant number though, there is two numbers in the beginning, 110 and 108.

Probably nothing:

en.wikipedia.org...

References1.^ a b c d e f g "Willis Tower - The Skyscraper Center". Council on Tall Buildings and Urban Habitat. skyscrapercenter.com...
2.^ a b The tower has 108 stories as counted by standard methods, though the building's owners count the main roof as 109 and the mechanical penthouse roof as 110. Emporis.com Retrieved on June 7, 2008

And also, according to the numerology of the two numbers 110 is reduced to 11 and the 108 reduces to 9,,,so 11 9 or 911.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Numbers33four because: (no reason given)

If a false flag terrorist attack happens at the Willis Tower (Sears Tower) in Chicago, I'll come back here to your post...

Thanks...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeadSeraph
Well... Aside from the blatantly obvious illuminati triangle deal that seems to be so prevalent in music videos today, my immediate instinct was "nephilim". I suppose some like to call them the annunaki if that's what side of the fence you are on.

Either way, terrible music.

That's exactly what I thought too. The way she is much taller than everyone else made me think nephilim. Then the dancing Native American made me think of Kachina dolls, and of course the Hopi blue star Kachina from the Hopi prophecies.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
like i was saying earlier this is a major world event as in the aliens coming down during the olympics showing themselves to all of us. the all seeing eye means the whole world will be watching, and as you can see at 3:15 a ufo flashes across the screen you have to pause it too see it but if im not mistaken this is obviously telling us so,metime during the olympics aliens are going too make themselves known to the human race. also the bigger the better means the new era that will result in this as all the humans come together as one...the bigger th ebtter like said before! i mean come on a ufo in the video this proves it all.
edit on 11-6-2012 by stevo549 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

It will not. After the fact "they" have all of their dupes release information regarding all the things in media that pointed toward the event. None of this that we are or think we may be seeing before a given act is of any use.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3danimator
Whenever i need a good laugh, i come on ATS. You guys are hilarious

...wait a minute! There is a hidden message in my Cheerios! It says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

Are you sure it was OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and not O o?

Call us when you see jebus in your porridge.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Here is the whole song in reverse, at second 29 in the song you can hear yourself. Enjoy

I'm not to sure what she means by desending or 11th and 12th floor but I do know the illuminanti 13th floor maybe someone else and can educate me on that. Also right before the message starts playing it forward she puts her mouth up to her pyramid hands as to say "next part of the song has a message for all my illuminati brothers and sisters" LOL

edit on 11-6-2012 by PaladinRoden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Rubin, I really have been trying to stay away from your post, don't want to muddy it up with my boots, sort of speaking. But, you know me, always seeing things no one else can.

Each video, at least to me, can be meant for a wide audience and sometimes just for one or two people, maybe even one. And as you know symbolic language can be hijacked and its meaning changed.

For instance the Nazi Swastika originally was a good luck symbol in the Buddhist religion was reversed. All through history symbols take on new meanings for one reason or another.

Personally, and this is just me, I believe Gods true divine angels use symbols to communicate.Its a way to communicate but still allow a person the gift of choice, you can see it if you wish. No force, no coercion, no threat. It is entirely up to the person to do, if they wish. Not to be confused with wishful thinking

We are so quick to judge a book by its cover, yet spend virtually no time exploring its content. I have seen the video you presented and would point out that the genesis of its message, is noted.

Here is another video that I believe its message is the same as yours but much older, except it does not foretell a date and time. It only shares a hope for a brighter tomorrow.

With all this said, when it comes to believing any of this, I still live in Missouri, your just going to have to show me.

look at the transitions from black and white, to colors. Look at the below ravager faces transition, to beauty.
The transitional effect is in the shape of a heart, and betrays its true "Architect". Actual words are are translated from the symbols. It tells a story that if your video is true, will come to fruition. It truly is a gift.

The spirit is on the March

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Whataboutthis MusicVideo by Suede ...Thereare probably more realistic clues aboutthe coming year inthevideo.. Wouldlove 2 hear fromothers

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaladinRoden
reply to post by Gumerk

Here is the whole song in reverse, at second 29 in the song you can hear yourself. Enjoy

I'm not to sure what she means by desending or 11th and 12th floor but I do know the illuminanti 13th floor maybe someone else and can educate me on that. Also right before the message starts playing it forward she puts her mouth up to her pyramid hands as to say "next part of the song has a message for all my illuminati brothers and sisters" LOL

The image presented in the scene in your post looks like the birthing position with the way she has her hands up in front of her face. It looks like she is announcing the birth of something. And she is standing in front of that chasm, as though whatever is being born comes from there. And then we have the Olympic theme. Someone please refresh my memory, how might someone become king of England is two or three other folks are in the way?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
www.barkbiteblog.com...

Don't know if anyone posted this...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I put those backwards lyrics into Google and, second from bottom, scientists scholars architects and engineers respond to nist. So, possibly pointing to a report on wtc.
Haven't finished looking yet...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by PaladinRoden

At 0.29 I hear "oh my god" I have not reviewed the rest yet.

cheers

JF

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBloodRed
I have viewed this video many times but I do not see the "big event" hinted at.

All I see is a foretelling of large hoop style earrings coming back into style after a decade hiatus.

Nelly Furtado is clearly NWO, maybe even the big boss of it all.

I knew Canadian entertainment would be the downfall of society, I just didn't think it would be so soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
all seeing eye? did she sell out to the nwo ? worships giants ? 5 point star on earings . native americans / religious dances ? im a little lost but i also did smoke befor i watched the video

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join