It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all men of righteousness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
looking at the world it seems those of us who carry the fire of righteousness, justice, freedom, love, and compassion must come together, band together to form outposts of sustainability. we should work clandestinely beyond the sight of the ill machine to secure the naturally formed fortresses of intact ecology that still exist. many have taken heed of this call already and have been working in this direction for decades. the times we are entering are going to test the resolve of our righteousness but we must stay true the living light of unity.

the divine fire we carry is sacred and cannot be comprised if we are to overcome the plodding of the beast. i see many people who are not inherently evil getting caught in the grind of the machine. we must not lend our intelligence, our mental energy, to the insipid constructs of the diseased culture. while still entrenched in the belly of the beast we can work our way towards salvation from the inside out. we must become clandestine agents of divine righteousness so that when the game is up and the contingents of materialism turn against each other, we will not be caught in the wastelands.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Your doing it wrong.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

I agree,they left along time ago.

I also agree with your point,its very interesting and i do concur on what you are saying.i dont think its right for people to do that.

yes,you are absululty correct and i understand fully what you mean.

Great thread,i gave you a star.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

sorry i accidentally hit the reply key before i entered my text

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Words are cheap. They could have been uttered by a committed Communist or a Born Again Christian. Any of these "call to arms" threads ought to give you pause. Mistrust anyone with a cause. History proves they will put everything beneath their cause, including your very life, if it comes down to it. Hundreds of millions of people have died because someone spouting words like this also had a sword. No thanks to you and your "righteousness."
edit on 6/10/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
this is not a call to arms. this is call to form an unshakable unity between all the righteous people who have already made the internal changes necessary to proceed forth in the world of duality with the highest resolve to transform it into what it should it be, to realize peace and prosperity among all who desire it in this time.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Words are cheap. They could have been uttered by a committed Communist or a Born Again Christian. Any of these "call to arms" threadsd ought to give you pause. Mistrust anyone with a cause. History proves they will put everything beneath their cause, including your very life, if it comes down to it. Hundreds of millions of people have died because someone spouting words like this also had a sword. No thanks to you and your "righteousness."

so you're willing to deny the possibility that someone out there would be willing to fight and die on your behalf if it meant yours and everyone's possible freedom?

because he exists. they exist. they aren't waiting, but preparing.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

there are those of us who have heeded the call, i'm just one of them. all brothers and sisters of righteousness united for the cause of coherency and divine order, united for the purpose of cultivating and nurturing the seed of holiness and oneness, can collectively alter the the path of those who have succumb to delusions of materialism, as we all have been... in hopes of lifting our lost brothers and sisters out of the fog of duality.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Can we have a faction of us righteousness folk to gather together the unrighteousness folk and perhaps bind them
and teach them the way. Our way to salvation and purity of spirit.

I'd like to offer my services as a binder and teacher to transform the unrighteous into what they should be.

S&F

edit on 10-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The first Rule of Fight Club is :You do not talk about the Fight Club.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I firmly agree that there is a need for people who truly know what's up and understand the principle of oneness and love to form communities!

We have this internet community which is great but there are still faceless disinfo agents, trolls, smoke screen campaigns etc...

If the people on ATS formed sustainable liberty loving communities the result would probably be pretty fantastic. You'd start to see sheeple from the city with their McDonald's wrappers start to come to buy fresh vegetables, fresh whole milk, hand crafted woodwork....

Think of the array of talents and knowledge that is represented with the "truth" or "liberty" community. I think that this would wake up the rest of the world more than anything because then it would be obvious that the sustainable community of like minded, honest, truthful folk DO have an answer to the problems. Tired of worrying about your apartment being broken into? Check out the free zone

Also...the faceless trolls and paid disinfo agents would be forced out if everyone knew each other personally.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

leading by example is most effective, and those who are lost can only find the way through their own will.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
this is not a call to arms. this is call to form an unshakable unity between all the righteous people who have already made the internal changes necessary to proceed forth in the world of duality with the highest resolve to transform it into what it should it be, to realize peace and prosperity among all who desire it in this time.

Sure it is. You've already made the dichotomy between "righteous" people and those who are not. You've already told all the righteous to unite. You've already told them to "transform" the world.

You want the "righteous" to "unite" and "transform" the world in an "unshakable (sic) unity." Make no mistake about it: THAT is a call to arms. And using the term "righteous" is insidious elitism. The "righteous" as opposed to what? Those who are not righteous, those who have NOT "made the internal changes necessary." On the one hand you have "righteous" people, those who are morally correct, without guilt, and all actions justified who have decided they are somehow "special," the Chosen Ones, who seek to deliver the Earth from the only other people out there, those who are NOT righteous, whether asleep or sinful.

The Nazis used the same technique. The righteous Aryans were going to save the world from the sinful bankers and Jews. OWS says the same thing. They claim to be the 99% who are going to rid the world of the 1% rich and sinful bankers (many of which are Jews, but we won't say that this time.) Onward Christian soldiers. Onward Communist proletariat. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. Kill them all and let God sort 'em out. No matter what the setting, no matter what the ideology, left or right, you "righteous" people figure you've got it all figured out and one way or another you will "transform" the world, including the rest of us, into a dystopia of your liking.

Fortunately, you don't have the wherewithal to do anything serious. If you do manage to get serious and attempt to "transform" the world, I'll be on the other side saying,

"Oh, no, you won't."
edit on 6/10/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by protocolsoflove

it will be a gradual process and seeing as how we may be divided by distances, it will require a certain level of mutual telepathy about what steps we must take to ensure a positive direction for the future of our people and planet.

i would also like to add that i feel there are people in all positions of status that share this flame, high and low. conversely, there are people of all walks that are suffering in delusion.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
reply to post by olaru12

leading by example is most effective, and those who are lost can only find the way through their own will.

I totally agree but a good example coupled with a strong hand and love can speed the process of them finding their way out of Babylon, spiritual degradation and delusion.
edit on 10-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I thought this was going to be a nut job post but mate that was nice and refreshing & worded nice, S&F

edit on 10-6-2012 by n00bUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

do you not know what those words are trying to convey? they're just words and you seem to hang on them more than i do. focus not so much on the words themselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by schuyler
Words are cheap. They could have been uttered by a committed Communist or a Born Again Christian. Any of these "call to arms" threadsd ought to give you pause. Mistrust anyone with a cause. History proves they will put everything beneath their cause, including your very life, if it comes down to it. Hundreds of millions of people have died because someone spouting words like this also had a sword. No thanks to you and your "righteousness."

so you're willing to deny the possibility that someone out there would be willing to fight and die on your behalf if it meant yours and everyone's possible freedom?

because he exists. they exist. they aren't waiting, but preparing.

Fight and die on MY behalf? You must be joking. People with nebulous causes like this are not fighting on my behalf. Their idea of freedom is my idea of slavery. I wouldn't want to live in their idea of a "free" world. This kind of belicose talk is nonsense.

It's also against ATS Terms & Conditions:

15e.) Recruitment/Solicitation:

i) You will not use your membership in the Websites for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
The first Rule of Fight Club is :You do not talk about the Fight Club.

this actually applies. broadcasting any intent/gathering good or evil is not a good idea and if i can take it to a next level, maybe stuff like this is actually an attempt to harvest information for i nice little list of ip's for further recon? this is a conspiracy theories website, no? anyway.. ATS is awesome

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
...i guess i'm done here.

maybe this is why this is the only post i've ever made on here...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join