It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

calling all men of righteousness

page: 4
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
looking at the world it seems those of us who carry the fire of righteousness, justice, freedom, love, and compassion must come together, band together to form outposts of sustainability. we should work clandestinely beyond the sight of the ill machine to secure the naturally formed fortresses of intact ecology that still exist. many have taken heed of this call already and have been working in this direction for decades. the times we are entering are going to test the resolve of our righteousness but we must stay true the living light of unity.

the divine fire we carry is sacred and cannot be comprised if we are to overcome the plodding of the beast. i see many people who are not inherently evil getting caught in the grind of the machine. we must not lend our intelligence, our mental energy, to the insipid constructs of the diseased culture. while still entrenched in the belly of the beast we can work our way towards salvation from the inside out. we must become clandestine agents of divine righteousness so that when the game is up and the contingents of materialism turn against each other, we will not be caught in the wastelands.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)


These are the type of people who create violence, tyranny, poverty, and destruction in the world.
How bout you take care of yourself, your family, and help your local community. If everyone followed that, we'd have Utopia.
Unfortunately, we have the above. People who are self righteous and want to force their brand of "justice", "righteousness", and "compassion" on the rest of the world.
Exported and forced "compassion" has always ended up involving war, political prisons, and guillotines or the equivalent.




posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant
 


I agree, if everyone sorted their own mess out then there would be no negative reflection to drag the rest of the world down.

Only the weak depend on others (too often). The strong lead by example so I won't be joining your calling O.P.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


Again,
" they are embedded in the fabric of the akashic already, waiting to be gleaned through conscious seeking."

and

"What i'm about is much more thoroughly conveyed through the external representationas of my internal atmosphere, that emanates to other beings with my every step, and vice versa."

What language is this? In all honesty, I would love to understand what the heck you are going on about but to me this is just a bunch of gobbly gook

Sorry if I offend Qi

I guess I'm just not "enlightened"



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer
 


"well i didn't really use the word righteous with those connotations in mind. we have all sinned and are guilty, but seeing and admitting this through humility and reflective awareness, we instill compassion in our hearts and are able to forge a path of righteousness."

I would like to apologize to Qi. Indulge me in an explanation concerning my actions. When I read the rhetoric you chose in your call to unity I felt fear that quickly became a catalyst for my anger. I felt fear because this type of rhetoric has been used all throughout our history to stir up "believers" into an army willing to fight and die even to kill on behalf of God based on what some "leader" claims God told him. This is why I feel spirituality should be very personal. This doesn't mean not to share. What it means is find Gods voice for yourself and find how it applies to your life. Put it into practice and then tell others your personal experience not with the intention to convert or scare. Just to share. Let no one interpret Gods message to you. It is meant for you. I am sorry my response was tainted by anger and fear and that I allowed these emotions to corrupted my perception. What can I say? I am a work in progress. Just want to add that I use the word God even though my personal belief isn't the classic definition of what God is. I am using it in a generic form here.


"Our only hope at ultimate understanding is the coming together of all men so that we may for the first time assemble the puzzle and unlock the secret to true understanding. It is encumbant upon those of us who have woken up to this realization now, help the others to wake up to their own innate divinity for they hold the key we are searching for."

Well said!

"And drop "men". There are women here too. I know some pretty enlightened domesticated animals as well. Keep things light - allow all of those on this path to join. Choose your words carefully.

Those definitions of "righteousness" and "rectitude" are accurate for what is attempting to be communicated here. OP, I commend you on your effort. Consider your words a lot more seriously henceforth. It's dangerous work to be a messenger.

Regardless, what the OP is saying is true. We must band together."

Again very well stated! First thing my fiance said was why is Qi calling for just "righteous men"? what about women?

Sending you all positive energy!



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
These are the type of people who create violence, tyranny, poverty, and destruction in the world.
How bout you take care of yourself, your family, and help your local community. If everyone followed that, we'd have Utopia.
Unfortunately, we have the above. People who are self righteous and want to force their brand of "justice", "righteousness", and "compassion" on the rest of the world.
Exported and forced "compassion" has always ended up involving war, political prisons, and guillotines or the equivalent.


all i have to say is, and pardon my laziness, is read the entire thread please.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
I agree, if everyone sorted their own mess out then there would be no negative reflection to drag the rest of the world down.

Only the weak depend on others (too often). The strong lead by example so I won't be joining your calling O.P.


again, and excuse my laziness...but please read the entire thread more carefully (if you wish...)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer
I would like to apologize to Qi. Indulge me in an explanation concerning my actions. When I read the rhetoric you chose in your call to unity I felt fear that quickly became a catalyst for my anger. I felt fear because this type of rhetoric has been used all throughout our history to stir up "believers" into an army willing to fight and die even to kill on behalf of God based on what some "leader" claims God told him. This is why I feel spirituality should be very personal. This doesn't mean not to share. What it means is find Gods voice for yourself and find how it applies to your life. Put it into practice and then tell others your personal experience not with the intention to convert or scare. Just to share. Let no one interpret Gods message to you. It is meant for you. I am sorry my response was tainted by anger and fear and that I allowed these emotions to corrupted my perception. What can I say? I am a work in progress. Just want to add that I use the word God even though my personal belief isn't the classic definition of what God is. I am using it in a generic form here.



in short, i totally agree that we each have unique spiritual understanding to bring to the table. and not to worry, i really don't get so caught up in nomenclature, the energy signature being transmitted is far more important.


Originally posted by TRGreer
Again very well stated! First thing my fiance said was why is Qi calling for just "righteous men"? what about women?

Sending you all positive energy!


ahhh, i just had to clarify at the bottom of page 3... no exclusion was meant, just a poor choice of words because the compulsion for this post was very spontaneous and natural flowing.

much love



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


Again,
" they are embedded in the fabric of the akashic already, waiting to be gleaned through conscious seeking."

and

"What i'm about is much more thoroughly conveyed through the external representationas of my internal atmosphere, that emanates to other beings with my every step, and vice versa."

What language is this? In all honesty, I would love to understand what the heck you are going on about but to me this is just a bunch of gobbly gook

Sorry if I offend Qi

I guess I'm just not "enlightened"


en.wikipedia.org...

I'm not interested in proselytizing at all. I hope to correspond with any and all persons under the principles of mutual respect, of sincere listening, with whom any resonance is achieved.

Basically, the outward energy I bring is a reflection of my internal alchemical makeup, and I don't really need to say anything to convey what i'm about, and also that this works equally in all directions between all consciousnesses of like (and unlike) resonance.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
These are the type of people who create violence, tyranny, poverty, and destruction in the world.
How bout you take care of yourself, your family, and help your local community. If everyone followed that, we'd have Utopia.
Unfortunately, we have the above. People who are self righteous and want to force their brand of "justice", "righteousness", and "compassion" on the rest of the world.
Exported and forced "compassion" has always ended up involving war, political prisons, and guillotines or the equivalent.


all i have to say is, and pardon my laziness, is read the entire thread please.

Fair enough. But your language gives me pause.
Terms like "Righteousness", "Justice", etc combined with calls to act are typically a dangerous thing.
I'd say, forget all that talk and just work at being self reliant, personally responsible, and independent. take care of your family, circle, and community. I'd end it there.
The religious talk is something I run away from like the plague.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant

Originally posted by Qi Maker

Originally posted by pierregustavetoutant
These are the type of people who create violence, tyranny, poverty, and destruction in the world.
How bout you take care of yourself, your family, and help your local community. If everyone followed that, we'd have Utopia.
Unfortunately, we have the above. People who are self righteous and want to force their brand of "justice", "righteousness", and "compassion" on the rest of the world.
Exported and forced "compassion" has always ended up involving war, political prisons, and guillotines or the equivalent.


all i have to say is, and pardon my laziness, is read the entire thread please.

Fair enough. But your language gives me pause.
Terms like "Righteousness", "Justice", etc combined with calls to act are typically a dangerous thing.
I'd say, forget all that talk and just work at being self reliant, personally responsible, and independent. take care of your family, circle, and community. I'd end it there.
The religious talk is something I run away from like the plague.


i'll be lazy no longer...here are some passages to clarify:

Originally posted by Qi Maker
"it will be a gradual process and seeing as how we may be divided by distances, it will require a certain level of mutual telepathy about what steps we must take to ensure a positive direction for the future of our people and planet."

"i would also like to add that i feel there are people in all positions of status that share this flame, high and low. conversely, there are people of all walks that are suffering in delusion."

"leading by example is most effective, and those who are lost can only find the way through their own will."

"this isn't really about forming another intentional community, this is global and there will be pockets of hope scattered all across. we must interface through a sort of telepathic faith"

"in so far as...we see what needs to be done in our respective regions and areas, building from the local out with a common goal even though it may not have been communicated across distances. the impetus for this transformation will compel all of the righteous and just people to do what needs to be done, i'm confident.


edit on 11-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


Anyone calling themselves "righteous" is a dead giveaway that they are most likely the opposite.

Inflated sense of yourself, there OP?





posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


Why are TRUE Christians so apathetic and unwilling to flex their power?

In numbers alone, they are the most populous religion (Wikipedia - List of Religious Populations).

In their call to unity, their call to moral purity and their instruction that they be motivated primarily by love of God first and then love of fellow humans, they have the moral and ethical high ground.

By rights and logic, they should be controlling the Earth and directing human kind.

Perhaps it is Gods grace and respect for human free will, that they are not.



"If you obey the commands of the LORD your God and walk in his ways, the LORD will establish you as his holy people as he swore he would do. Then all the peoples on earth will see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they will fear you". Deuteronomy 28:10.

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. Chronicles 7:14.
(Note that this verse is not directed at those who are unbelieverrs, but at believers).



edit on 11/6/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Anyone calling themselves "righteous" is a dead giveaway that they are most likely the opposite.


I try to be...yeah. Is there a problem with that?



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


So you always go around declaring yourself righteous, or just here on ATS?

You don't think that makes you sound pompous and ...

well, self-righteous?



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
why don't you just make an attempt to more carefully read the entire thread...this isn't about me. I don't have an inflated sense of self and I place myself above no one. If you had read the bulk of my responses I don't see how you could come away with that assessment.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


And yet I have.

Go figure.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
So be it.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut
 


Okay ... first things first ...

"Why are TRUE Christians so apathetic and unwilling to flex their power?"

From my understanding a "TRUE" Christian should not be seeking power. Kinda fly's in the face of the teachings of Jesus. Second what you term apathy doesn't really fit here. A "TRUE" Christian lives as an example because actions speak far louder than words. Its not that they are apathetic its just that they let their actions speak for them.

"In numbers alone, they are the most populous religion (Wikipedia - List of Religious Populations)."

Are you trying to say here that there is strength in numbers? Might does not make right. I would also like to point out that Christianity is a very divided religion in many many ways. It is a very intolerant religion in respects to if its not in the bible it simply isn't true.

"By rights and logic, they should be controlling the Earth and directing human kind."

Again no "TRUE" Christian should be interested in controlling or directing. I would like to add how can Christians accomplish anything if they fight amongst themselves and the world as to whose way is the "truth". If you read the bible there is only one way so how is it that they are still so completely divided over things that should be a matter of fact to all Christians?

I am not trying to attack Christianity. I am only pointing out that the flaw is within the practitioners not in the practice itself.

"Perhaps it is Gods grace and respect for human free will, that they are not."

This statement I couldn't agree with more.

edit on 11-6-2012 by TRGreer because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


There is no weakness of the flesh. We are here in material form. This is the plane we're on. If we don't live life as much and as fully as we can - and why would we be here otherwise - then we're dishonoring our existence here. I am the mother of three but have been celibate for longer than I can be arsed to remember. It doesn't mean I've sinned or than my children were created in sin, nor does it mean that I've "atoned" for anything in the world by choosing to be celibate. Those are misrepresentations of your interpretation of the Word that was given you.



posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker
 


If I am MARKED as a man of righteousness, I will gravitate with the rest when responsibility calls. Remain STRONG and FEARLESS ALL and may the LIGHT* REMAIN BRIGHT WITHIN ALL THOSE PERFORMING SERVICE TO OTHERS STO.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA
NAMASTE*******




top topics



 
18
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join