It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all men of righteousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Its a worthy goal and I wish you luck. I have tried a few times to gather like minded people together to create a sustainable community and it always ended in bickering and people going away mad. People are not ready IMO even the so called righteous. They get along great over the net or when discussing the Ideals but when it gets down to brass tax and actually doing it people always have some pet peeve they are not willing to even reconsider or compromise on. Just my experience would love to see someone make it...

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
looking at the world it seems those of us who carry the fire of righteousness, justice, freedom, love, and compassion must come together, band together to form outposts of sustainability. we should work clandestinely beyond the sight of the ill machine to secure the naturally formed fortresses of intact ecology that still exist. many have taken heed of this call already and have been working in this direction for decades. the times we are entering are going to test the resolve of our righteousness but we must stay true the living light of unity.

the divine fire we carry is sacred and cannot be comprised if we are to overcome the plodding of the beast. i see many people who are not inherently evil getting caught in the grind of the machine. we must not lend our intelligence, our mental energy, to the insipid constructs of the diseased culture. while still entrenched in the belly of the beast we can work our way towards salvation from the inside out. we must become clandestine agents of divine righteousness so that when the game is up and the contingents of materialism turn against each other, we will not be caught in the wastelands.

edit on 10-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

How can you fight the good fight when you're too frikkin lazy to move your finger ALLLLL the way over to the shift key to make capital letters????

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Words are cheap. They could have been uttered by a committed Communist or a Born Again Christian. Any of these "call to arms" threads ought to give you pause. Mistrust anyone with a cause. History proves they will put everything beneath their cause, including your very life, if it comes down to it. Hundreds of millions of people have died because someone spouting words like this also had a sword. No thanks to you and your "righteousness."
edit on 6/10/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

I think even communists use a capital letter at the beginning of each sentence. MISTRUST ANYONE THAT DOESN'T USE CAPITAL LETTERS. OR SOMEONE THAT USES ALL CAPS. Oh, crap!

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Its a worthy goal and I wish you luck. I have tried a few times to gather like minded people together to create a sustainable community and it always ended in bickering and people going away mad. People are not ready IMO even the so called righteous. They get along great over the net or when discussing the Ideals but when it gets down to brass tax and actually doing it people always have some pet peeve they are not willing to even reconsider or compromise on. Just my experience would love to see someone make it...

this isn't really about forming another intentional community, this is global and there will be pockets of hope scattered all across. we must interface through a sort of telepathic faith.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

this isn't really about forming another intentional community, this is global and there will be pockets of hope scattered all across. we must interface through a sort of telepathic faith.

How will this telepathic faith work exactly. Couldn't we just use our cells to avoid telepathic dissonance.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I gotta say, I'm thinking it's the water that's in real danger. That right there riles me up. You cannot remove water from earth's equation, by forcing it in polluted form below the oil.

It is an irrevocable recipe for permanent doom.

Two things do reaffirm my belief in 'God'

1) that plant life gives oxygen, and eats carbon dioxide, and not the other way around.

2) that oceans of undrinkable oil are, somehow, kept beneath oceans of heavier water, and not the other way around.

A vague 'call to arms' is a sure way to get everyone fighting for silly reasons. I'm pissed about the water being stolen, permanently wasted, put in the wrong place, where it contaminates anything it touches. We'll have to pay at the tap, and at the hospital, for this. I can't take another round of ecological destruction coupled with the blame game...you know, because you wasted water filling your pool. It is simply impossible to 'waste' water.
edit on 10-6-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
in so far as...we see what needs to be done in our respective regions and areas, building from the local out with a common goal even though it may not have been communicated across distances. the impetus for this transformation will compel all of the righteous and just people to do what needs to be done, i'm confident.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

we will have the strength and resolve to heal this planet as we have healed and reconciled our own demons. gaia will respond to a sincere passion for equilibrium.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
i think we all are going to have to become astute meditators so that we can dissolve the encroachments of destructive/divisive consciousness forms with a crystal clarity and omniscient focus. we can transform the planet rapidly for the better.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

reply to post by davidmann

we will have the strength and resolve to heal this planet as we have healed and reconciled our own demons. gaia will respond to a sincere passion for equilibrium.

It's poisons, left at the bottom of caverns as deep as they could frack. Even if the water somehow emerges from captivity, it carries the chemicals. Water is like the mathematic principle of 'associativity', used in multiplication, arithmetic. It makes contact with itself, seeks it's own level. It may be better if we never saw that water again, ever.

When the water is stolen, it was like taking clouds from the sky, or emptying a lake, It would be like pouring fire, in the sky. Is that why they said all the cities will be under water if we keep using too much tissue paper? Global warming?

From a symbolic view, maybe the water will make earth's engine sputter.

I want to think, gee, isn't there something cheaper than water that they could use to frack with?

Except I don't approve of fracking in principle, because it weakens land structure, obviously.

Couldn't they just frack with sewage, or use radioactive waste, since nobody wants it around anyway?

They probably are, which doesn't bode well for aquifers. It's only water, shrugs.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
all will be healed is all i can say to that.

it's not about uniformity or conformity or monoculture. it's about genuinely good people uniting to defeat the noise of the great distraction; all those cultural programs which have kept us locked in a framework of dualistic thinking for so long.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by n3mesis

Originally posted by Germanicus
The first Rule of Fight Club is :You do not talk about the Fight Club.

this actually applies. broadcasting any intent/gathering good or evil is not a good idea and if i can take it to a next level, maybe stuff like this is actually an attempt to harvest information for i nice little list of ip's for further recon? this is a conspiracy theories website, no? anyway.. ATS is awesome

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

all will be healed is all i can say to that.

it's not about uniformity or conformity or monoculture. it's about genuinely good people uniting to defeat the noise of the great distraction; all those cultural programs which have kept us locked in a framework of dualistic thinking for so long.

ah ha, It's those unrightoussness that are on cultural programs that we mount our defense to.
I want to thank your for leading us into a true spiritual and righteous path. But don't you think that along
with the cultural programs we need to purge those that are involved with that dualstic social programing as well.

How shall we deal with those heretics that defy the true word of Guia.

I'm fore square behind you Brother Qi. Can I have a hand in deciding who are the "genuinely good people?"
I have a masters degree and training at the sheriffs academy.

I can't think of a better place than ATS to launch your crusade again the great distraction!!! Because...

ATS is the greatest distraction that mankind has ever devised... except youtube perhaps.
oh yeah, and facebook. Mark Zukerberg is the personification of someone addicted to "dualism"

edit on 10-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
How can I entrust myself to such a seemingly worthy cause if YOU don't even care to use basic punctuation? Would a shift key kill ya?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12
ah ha, It's those unrightoussness that are on cultural programs that we mount our defense to.
I want to thank your for leading us into a true spiritual and righteous path. But don't you think that along
with the cultural programs we need to purge those that are involved with that dualstic social programing as well.

How shall we deal with those heretics that defy the true word of Guia.

I'm fore square behind you Brother Qi. Can I have a hand in deciding who are the "genuinely good people?"
I have a masters degree and training at the sheriffs academy.

I can't think of a better place than ATS to launch your crusade again the great distraction!!! Because...

ATS is the greatest distraction that mankind has ever devised... except youtube perhaps.

i guess i'll have a chuckle at this post...hehehehe.

seriously though, those of us who genuinely carry this fire in our hearts will naturally gravitate towards the common goal of healing and peace, compassion and unity, wherever we happen to be. eventually through our ceaseless dedication to a mindful and careful consciousness--a consciousness we must each cultivate internally first-- we will birth a new paradigm that automatically incorporates the values of respect and love and more into the collective. successive generations will be born with this knowing already...

but this will not happen until the critical mass is reached.

the reason the world is still the way it is, is because this critical mass has not been reached, but we will get there...we simply have to keep the fire burning through faith and works, through unending meditation.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I'm glad you could see the humor in my sarcasm. It's just that I can see the inherent danger in marginalizing people into "people like you" and "us" the righteous. Playing GOD is a slippery slope best avoided.

"Judge not lest ye"....and all that jazz.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

looking at the world it seems those of us who carry the fire of righteousness, justice, freedom, love, and compassion must come together, band together to form outposts of sustainability. we should work clandestinely beyond the sight of the ill machine to secure the naturally formed fortresses of intact ecology that still exist.

Nice idea, but it’s my belief that we have reached a point in humanities evolution that those who ‘carry the fire of righteousness’ must step forth from the shadows and begin the task of changing the machine itself. We have reached the point now where secret societies and clandestine groups can no longer make a whole lot of difference anymore without the support of the general populace as a whole. This is especially true when it comes to the last areas of pristine environment because:

a) You cannot hide a large area of wilderness away from the greedy eyes of the ‘ill machine’.

b) You cannot isolate these areas away from the rest of the world. No matter how untouched and pristine the area, if the rest of the world is suffering then eventually these areas too will suffer due to the complex feedback mechanisms which operate within the world of nature.

You must talk about ‘fight club’. You must get everyone talking about it for this is now the only way that anything is gonna change. Anything else will simply further the polarization, the ‘us’ and ‘them’, the ignorance and fear. Humanity has to eventually unite in order to move forward. This is the only way we can make any significant difference anymore…

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

I'm glad you could see the humor in my sarcasm. It's just that I can see the inherent danger in marginalizing people into "people like you" and "us" the righteous. Playing GOD is a slippery slope best avoided.

"Judge not lest ye"....and all that jazz.

that is not the message i'm giving at all. perhaps i should reduce the comparison to those who are no longer deluded by the shadows of dualism, as opposed to those that are still working out these false separations but have not yet come to that place of unity. those who have not will continue to suffer the illusions of that splintered consciousness and must find their own way through their our own will, but we can certainly help them and should, because they are us.

this is not an us vs. them message.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

looking at the world it seems those of us who carry the fire of righteousness, justice, freedom, love, and compassion must come together, band together to form outposts of sustainability. we should work clandestinely beyond the sight of the ill machine to secure the naturally formed fortresses of intact ecology that still exist.

Nice idea, but it’s my belief that we have reached a point in humanities evolution that those who ‘carry the fire of righteousness’ must step forth from the shadows and begin the task of changing the machine itself. We have reached the point now where secret societies and clandestine groups can no longer make a whole lot of difference anymore without the support of the general populace as a whole. This is especially true when it comes to the last areas of pristine environment because:

a) You cannot hide a large area of wilderness away from the greedy eyes of the ‘ill machine’.

b) You cannot isolate these areas away from the rest of the world. No matter how untouched and pristine the area, if the rest of the world is suffering then eventually these areas too will suffer due to the complex feedback mechanisms which operate within the world of nature.

You must talk about ‘fight club’. You must get everyone talking about it for this is now the only way that anything is gonna change. Anything else will simply further the polarization, the ‘us’ and ‘them’, the ignorance and fear. Humanity has to eventually unite in order to move forward. This is the only way we can make any significant difference anymore…

you're right...i guess i was taking a hard line because i can see many of these lost contingents, so clouded by separation, creating a lot of havoc and destruction (as they already have for centuries...) simply because they have already resolved to pursue a destructive path until the very moment they are met with their recourse, and i don't want to see people with good intentions mixed up in the 'crossfire' if you will.

i would like those people to be able to have an opportunity to grow.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

this is not an us vs. them message.

Yes it is! Exactly what you have described are elite groups of enlightened people communicating thru telepathy and those that are either to stupid or not sufficiently spiritually evolved to be part of your groups. The "dualists"

I have a very hard time with elitism, authority figures, and anyone that somehow thinks they are "special" and can tell their fellow humans how to think, act, and what to believe in.

History has shown what happens to those movements and it usually results in the death of millions.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join