It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all men of righteousness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
you've misconstrued what i'm saying. when the realm of forms has run its course everything, every fragment, will be absolved back into the womb of infinity, the absolute, whatever you want to call it.

so yes we are all the same in that state.

i'm saying we take that knowledge and apply it now while still enmeshed in the realm of form and perhaps we can recrystallize higher and higher--progressive coherency of systems--until we eventually reach the point when everyone is at the same level of understanding about what is real, what is true, or:

how we should operate in order to achieve and maintain an ultra state of being in the universe; while we are still in it, while it is still our work.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

"all will be healed is all i can say to that.it's not about uniformity or conformity or monoculture. it's about genuinely good people uniting"

This is what appealed to me. Nothing less nothing more. Have we not had enough war and destruction at our own hands? When will we finally try peace? How about a call to love as opposed to war?

Definition of RIGHTEOUS
1: acting in accord with divine or moral law : free from guilt or sin
2a : morally right or justifiable b : arising from an outraged sense of justice or morality

Righteousness (also called rectitude) is an important theological concept in Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Hinduism (dharma), and Zoroastrianism. It is an attribute that implies that a person's actions are justified, and can have the connotation that the person has been "judged" or "reckoned" as leading a life that is pleasing to God.

right·eous (rchs)
adj.
1. Morally upright; without guilt or sin: a righteous parishioner.
2. In accordance with virtue or morality: a righteous judgment.
3. Morally justifiable: righteous anger

I don't think I want to be righteous. No ... I know I don't want to be righteous. I think I will stick to positivity, acceptance, and love! Have no worries. Humanity will grow and unite. I have no doubt in my mind.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TRGreer

well i didn't really use the word righteous with those connotations in mind. we have all sinned and are guilty, but seeing and admitting this through humility and reflective awareness, we instill compassion in our hearts and are able to forge a path of righteousness.

upon full atonement within and without we can get on with the work of the bodhisattva, if i may employ some buddhist terminology.

oh and i just wanted to add this about your last statement, KEEP THE FAITH

edit on 10-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qi Maker
reply to post by yourmaker

there are those of us who have heeded the call, i'm just one of them. all brothers and sisters of righteousness united for the cause of coherency and divine order, united for the purpose of cultivating and nurturing the seed of holiness and oneness, can collectively alter the the path of those who have succumb to delusions of materialism, as we all have been... in hopes of lifting our lost brothers and sisters out of the fog of duality.

I'm afraid, my brother, your intention my be noble but your proposed solution IS the problem. If you are a man of spiritual conviction, you must recognize the divinity that dwells in each man. That divine spark which dwells in each, together with his unique life experience gives each man one small piece of the great puzzle.

Our only hope at ultimate understanding is the coming together of all men so that we may for the first time assemble the puzzle and unlock the secret to true understanding. It is encumbant upon those of us who have woken up to this realization now, help the others to wake up to their own innate divinity for they hold the key we are searching for.

There is a small group of evil men who have done everything to separate us into smaller and smaller subgroups within subgroups. As hard as it may be to face this daunting task, we are lost without each other.

Finally, think about this. Why would a loving God instill in us the natural instinct to come together and form unions or governments but only bestow upon some small and subjectively defined group, the capacity for wisdom?

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

you should read over my replies more carefully, i pretty much already addressed all the points of your retort.

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
For many people, life is already difficult enough. They would rather tough it out then confront the hell that TPTB can unleash upon them and their families. A lot of fear out there. And understandably so....
edit on 10-6-2012 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

...i guess i'm done here.

maybe this is why this is the only post i've ever made on here...

Don't give up brothers and sisters your are not alone.
When they smite you on the cheek give em the other cheek.
Know that your not alone and all the haters should remember that a true righteous man will do no violence only love his enemies as he loves himself and the true enemy is no man it is satan.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Righteous and Non-Righteous

dont believe? expect a rude awakening

Humans can achieve divinity. those who havent are those known as non-righteous.

pride getting in the way of u accepting you are unaccomplished? so be it. pride will be the death of you simply because you will not gain life. Eternal Life

Dont believe? suit yourself!

Believe but dont know where to start to find your way? click my name, go to my profile and click on posts. view my posts.. all my responses. there you will find the directions to the path of everlasting life.

Dont believe? suit yourself!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I am here! And I am ready!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
We have not sinned and we are not guilty. How can you use those words at all when you are otherwise more or less on the right track with this thing?

And drop "men". There are women here too. I know some pretty enlightened domesticated animals as well. Keep things light - allow all of those on this path to join. Choose your words carefully.

Those definitions of "righteousness" and "rectitude" are accurate for what is attempting to be communicated here. OP, I commend you on your effort. Consider your words a lot more seriously henceforth. It's dangerous work to be a messenger.

Regardless, what the OP is saying is true. We must band together. We will be telepathic (hence my recommendation about minding those words!) and we will do so because we have done the work to get there. Those who have not have chosen not to heed the call. That is their choice. We all walk our own paths. Some lead in the same direction. Those of us going in this direction will live in communities and espouse values that those not on this path will probably find "quaint".

There is no wrong, whichever path is chosen. Ours is no more nor less "right". Ours is what it is. In this case, it will not be a matter of "the more, the merrier" so don't feel bad about those who don't join us. Live and let live.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Why don't you just bitchslap some of the perverted voyeurs
who self gratify themselves to our every move?

When you have gone around the block once or twice,

and swung a few rounds in the ring,

I will toast a cold one to you and think happy thoughts.

I respect your power of positive thinking, Best

edit on 11-6-2012 by Wildmanimal because: typo

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   

The best place for good men is in the company of bad men. How else and where else are they needed?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
right problem is only about what enjoy or mean first to strike rights down, the cause of this is one opportunism in dealing with true existence

ones limits is never an issue, for what one will is honestly limiting itself first to relative being

the true issue is really exclusively the mean to b above the truth, as if individual freedom could b more then objective freedom truth, only bc subjectively individual freedom is all to itself

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Your doing it wrong.

You are too, because it's you're.

Couldn't resist, sorry.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

We are currently at a juncture in time where there is a radical shift in human consciousness happening. Perhaps we've all noticed this? There will come a division, of sorts, at some point. What he's doing is calling those who have been cultivating this change forward.

Last week I had a huge message channelled to me. It took two hours of heavy "downloading" and still through the next day to parse. Part of that is what the OP has said here, but it was only a very small part. The message was delivered with the caveat that it was urgently needed to disseminate it wider.

I had to sit on it for a couple of days before I started to put it in text and the funny thing is that once I had done it, I realized how paradoxical it was and how, upon dissemination, would lead us to ridicule by those still thinking in a linear fashion. The message is not for those people. Those who ridicule and berate the messengers are those who are not on this path. It is is futile to try to discuss these things with them. It does not strengthen our knowledge of what it coming and what is true. It serves no one.

This is the reason my message was posted where it was, with a small audience, and for the most part it fell on deaf ears. That is as it should be.

For those not currently sufficiently in tune with their hearts, I suggest you go into a very deep period of silent introspection. Look inside yourself with total honesty, even brutally so. It will facilitate your freedom. Also, as I have posted elsewhere recently on ATS (and have been slammed for this too), do try to free yourselves to a very great extent of material holdings. Get rid of everything that is not of immense value and use to you. Once you have done that, examine very carefully what's left. Figure out why those things are of such value and try to get rid of as much of that as you can too.

I can explain this further to those who are working in this direction. I will not attempt to make it palatable to those who simply will not understand that nonduality is not what you think it is. Using dualist thinking to understand it will not bring you closer to that clarity. At least understand that.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   

looking at the world it seems those of us who carry the fire of righteousness, justice, freedom, love, and compassion must come together, band together to form outposts of sustainability. we should work clandestinely beyond the sight of the ill machine to secure the naturally formed fortresses of intact ecology that still exist. many have taken heed of this call already and have been working in this direction for decades. the times we are entering are going to test the resolve of our righteousness but we must stay true the living light of unity.

the divine fire we carry is sacred and cannot be comprised if we are to overcome the plodding of the beast. i see many people who are not inherently evil getting caught in the grind of the machine. we must not lend our intelligence, our mental energy, to the insipid constructs of the diseased culture. while still entrenched in the belly of the beast we can work our way towards salvation from the inside out. we must become clandestine agents of divine righteousness so that when the game is up and the contingents of materialism turn against each other, we will not be caught in the wastelands.

Heaps of big words and phrases that to me just don't add up. If SHTF and IF me and mine manage to get through it, please stay away from the bush we have purchased in which to survive. We definately don't want people here who have grandiose ideas. Instead, we would like people willing to say .... grow veges, help defend against "unwanted guests" repair machinery, make stuff etc but NOT force some philosophical point of view down peoples' throats.
No offence meant here, just commenting on your original post.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

only those who truly know what you are saying will understand.
the days will be here VERY soon and the words you wrote will ring true.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

appreciate the words cosmicegg. i feel like we have all made, if only slightly apparent, minor transgressions of the flesh along the rocky road of conscious evolution through time. that we have recognized these and atoned for them, no matter how small, shows a positive drive towards becoming more pure, more 'righteous'

it takes the will indeed.

also the use of 'men' was meant as a generic term for humanity, i promise

oh, and of course i have great respect for all life. i keep my windows open and happily live among the insects.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by steve1709
Heaps of big words and phrases that to me just don't add up. If SHTF and IF me and mine manage to get through it, please stay away from the bush we have purchased in which to survive. We definately don't want people here who have grandiose ideas. Instead, we would like people willing to say .... grow veges, help defend against "unwanted guests" repair machinery, make stuff etc but NOT force some philosophical point of view down peoples' throats.
No offence meant here, just commenting on your original post.

honestly i didn't write this with the expectation that a 'SHTF' scenario in full scope is definitely going to happen. I don't predicate my actions or thoughts on expectations. The situation will always be more complex than that... These ideas are not necessarily my own; they are embedded in the fabric of the akashic already, waiting to be gleaned through conscious seeking.

I agree, the right idealism should be met with the complementary work and effort. I've actually done work on organic farms and have many other skills that i've picked up along this path, and I certainly don't aim to force feed my philosophical stances 'down people's throats'. What i'm about is much more thoroughly conveyed through the external representationas of my internal atmosphere, that emanates to other beings with my every step, and vice versa.
edit on 11-6-2012 by Qi Maker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join