It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

calling all men of righteousness

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Qi Maker

Uhhh...belly of what beast exactly?

You do know that Revelations...if you have the time and fortitude....was written existence not too long ago in a Historical Sense and is the product of a Man. Split Infinity

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by olaru12

Can we have a faction of us righteousness folk to gather together the unrighteousness folk and perhaps bind them
and teach them the way. Our way to salvation and purity of spirit.

I'd like to offer my services as a binder and teacher to transform the unrighteous into what they should be.

S&F

edit on 10-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

i'm more of a Smiter, myself

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

Originally posted by olaru12

Can we have a faction of us righteousness folk to gather together the unrighteousness folk and perhaps bind them
and teach them the way. Our way to salvation and purity of spirit.

I'd like to offer my services as a binder and teacher to transform the unrighteous into what they should be.

S&F

edit on 10-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

i'm more of a Smiter, myself

Salutations my righteous brother in the spirit of the all holy. Our journey must be bold and righteous to bind and smite the unclean ones and in their pain lead them to the bright light of understanding. Yes, we, wrapped in the arms of the most holy esoteric knowledge, unknown to the dualistic sin makers. We cloaked in the fire of divine righteousness and justice shall shoulder the burden to open the hearts and minds of those that worship the God of Fools. Be stalwart and strong my brother thy quest be true and fair.

so yeah, I read Stephan R Donaldson. He lives right down the road from me.
edit on 12-6-2012 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
You really should of put this in the subtexts of a justin beiber video, that way you could inform us that, beiber dances towards freedom or something.

I'd like to see you all come up with other interesting ways to relay messages to millions without being seen by the other billions

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What do you suggest? How should such righteous men corroborate to work toward righteous goals unseen by our enemies?

I could think that only meeting in person would work without agents of evil seeing such things. How would you even suggest meeting together without communication that could be seen by those that oppose the righteous eh?
edit on 12-6-2012 by GrimReaper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You guys can all stop that now. It's not funny and it certainly assures us all that you have no clue in the matter. It doesn't concern you in the slightest - obviously. If the message were meant for you, you most certainly wouldn't have responded in such a way.

You can easily fight the compulsion to make asses of yourselves by finding other threads to comment on. Try to make them worth the effort. This was not one of those.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TRGreer
reply to post by chr0naut

Okay ... first things first ...

"Why are TRUE Christians so apathetic and unwilling to flex their power?"

From my understanding a "TRUE" Christian should not be seeking power. Kinda fly's in the face of the teachings of Jesus. Second what you term apathy doesn't really fit here. A "TRUE" Christian lives as an example because actions speak far louder than words. Its not that they are apathetic its just that they let their actions speak for them.

"In numbers alone, they are the most populous religion (Wikipedia - List of Religious Populations)."

Are you trying to say here that there is strength in numbers? Might does not make right. I would also like to point out that Christianity is a very divided religion in many many ways. It is a very intolerant religion in respects to if its not in the bible it simply isn't true.

"By rights and logic, they should be controlling the Earth and directing human kind."

Again no "TRUE" Christian should be interested in controlling or directing. I would like to add how can Christians accomplish anything if they fight amongst themselves and the world as to whose way is the "truth". If you read the bible there is only one way so how is it that they are still so completely divided over things that should be a matter of fact to all Christians?

I am not trying to attack Christianity. I am only pointing out that the flaw is within the practitioners not in the practice itself.

"Perhaps it is Gods grace and respect for human free will, that they are not."

This statement I couldn't agree with more.

edit on 11-6-2012 by TRGreer because: (no reason given)

True Christianity does not imply doormat.

The commandments under Christianity are: Firstly to love God (shown by keeping His commandments) and then love others as you love yourself.

It would seem that there is nothing to preclude Christians from seeking political office.

Jesus Himself will come in power and rule the Earth and He is our example whom we emulate.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Unless the OP is talking about something other than I believe it is entirely, this thread is not about Christianity nor any other organized religion, nor indeed about religion in any sense. It doesn't matter what religions say God or Jesus said or did. Those books were created to control man. They are interpreted by church officials so as to maintain control over people as much as possible.

Abandon the talk of religion here, at least until the OP returns with his intentions clarified.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Some men just want to watch the world burn, and some men do nothing so that this world will learn from the flames of indignation.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I wonder how many people think they're righteous, but are really not?

I can bet that everyone who heeded the call of the OP doesn't realize the full extent of what being righteous means. Everyone is either three-quarter-christians, half-buddhist or at least two-thirds-spiritual—and not the least bit righteous.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by IronVelvet
Some men just want to watch the world burn, and some men do nothing so that this world will learn from the flames of indignation.

And what may I ask; fuels the flames of indignation? Could it be the full tank of hypocrisy so prevalent in ego driven men? Or perhaps arrogance?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Did Jesus not say "the meek shall inherit the earth." You can seek political office without seeking power. You could seek office for the benefit of all men but to be perfectly honest if we all lived by the golden rule we wouldn't have need of governance. I see nothing in the teachings of Jesus that implies we should be seeking out power. I do see a lot about "self empowerment" (self awareness) which in my opinion is a completely different animal.
edit on 13-6-2012 by TRGreer because: Typo

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by LesMisanthrope

Do you? I wonder. It's a "difficult" task but it depends a great deal on your perspective. What is your perspective?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
What exactly is 'righteousness'?

Despite the religious and pious connations of it that makes many cynical about it, - at heart it simply means doing that which is right.

Every child born on Earth matures into adult, and can differentiate between rights and wrongs, either religiously or secularly.

We do know the differences, but more often than not, we use our free will to either remain apathetic or worse, indulge in wrongs knowing full well the consequences if we are discovered, for the pleasures and self indulgences it gives us, experiencing issues over and above what many whom are 'righteous' will not do.

But in the end, we face the consequences of wrong doing, for civilisation while comes with freedom, it requires us all to behave responsibly to each other, agreeing and abiding to laws - religious or secular, so that we may co-exists in peace while pursuing our individual goals, without interfering or hindering our common aims in life every human have.

Those who broke the law will face punishment, in cash or in kind, religious or secular. Some laws are unjust, and society as a whole must rectify it so that peace is not broken by the selfish few. Only dictators and tyrants curb such freedoms to rectification, for they presume themselves the law and above all human laws.

There is truly no need to form any private or secret society for the 'righteous' to band together. Such clubs are often ego driven, exclusive and will create more divisions than agreements, leaving many of whom such clubs are attempting to help may be cast in suspicions or be infiltrated to be destroyed.

One open group is easily destroyed and made example of, by those tyrants or selfish few hidden humans of whom prefers wrongs to rule our planet using puppets to serve their interests within governments and economic establishments.

But when an aware 7 billion humanity demands for righteousness, to acknowledge and correct wrongs in order to progress and evolve, there aren't enough bullets to kill us all, or stifle mankind's combine voices by those selfish few.

We only need to be more aware, to reach out to our families, relatives and friends, to share and discuss over issues, and try to find solutions instead, to touch a small circle in our own social network, to advise or to highlight wrong doings, and it will radiate outwards to the world, for we are all only one race - human. We make up our world, laugh and bleed the same, with only common aspirations in life - love, peace, justice, shared prosperity, equality, progress and responsible freedom.

World leaders and puppets may jostle and posture on the world's stage, but the TRUE SUPERPOWER is us all - mankind. We have the power to decide and demand on the direction of our progress and evolution.

Common aspirations in life unites us all. to never leave anyone behind. Soldiers and centres of might belong to us, for we make up those centres. None is a robot or born out of a rock, or have no love in them for someone special in their lives -families,relatives or friends which makes up our society, and will move heaven and earth to protect them, fully capable to ignore commands or orders by the self seeking wrong doing few, just like any other human who shares our world.

Good luck and Cheers! :-)
edit on 13-6-2012 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

Do you? I wonder. It's a "difficult" task but it depends a great deal on your perspective. What is your perspective?

I'm just stating my opinion, so brace yourself and take it for what it is—an opinion.

From my perspective, I see nothing but vanity in the camaraderie of people who think they are good but feel they need to justify themselves as good, usually by finding comfort around others who think themselves good. To me its a display, kind of like what the peacock does to win over another. There's inspiring words and passages here—ones we have, of course, heard a million times before—but no action. What becomes of this self-proclaimed righteousness? Nothing, because the vanity is appeased; and now that they know that others see them as righteous, they stop being righteous.

Being righteous only when it's rewarding, or when it's convenient, does not make one righteous.

This is of course a sweeping generalization.

edit on 13-6-2012 by LesMisanthrope because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

Well said! For the longest time now i've been working on an idea that the oil we drill for is crucial to the life on this planet and NOT for use by MAN..the reason i'll give is that i believe the oil is the LIFEBLOOD of the Earth and makes it easier for the tectonic plates to move in a slow gradual way..oil deposits aren't giant underground reservoirs neatly in pools..usually they are in a striated and long distant runners probably connecting. i believe the oil lubricates the plates..and replacing it with water or other substances used to get it out actually helps hastens the destruction..so when a quake does occur its huge! it also plays a role in keeping the Earth internally cooler(the poles, of course are a part of that equation). Make no mistake, what we are doing to the Earth cannot be repaired..unless our sciences suddenly enable us to shift to a class 2 or 3 civilization and we can get all our resources from other planets and our own SUN, we are doomed to soil the nest to such a degree that mutations in our genome are inevitable and we will become a sterile species..Please..I implore all of humanity to stop this madness and realise that we are the intelligent product of a LIVING EARTH and SHE requires us to take care of her.She has provided everything our species needed to get to this point in our evolution and we need to GIVE back by channeling all our willpower to take that next step in evolution and leave the nest...SPACEWARD HOOO!! the REAL frontier, the only hope of MANKIND to survive itself.. Maybe we just need a monetary incentive, like a 4k kilometer diamond waiting for the 1st miners to take it!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

That is what you see from your perspective. You are, however, quite wrong.

What is happening here is not seen, so your posits of "display" of camaraderie or some need to believe ourselves good is wrong. We do not know each other and few of us will ever meet. We have all received the message that things must change and that we must change with it. There was no authority assigning us these qualities. These things have been done over years and years. It hasn't happened in months. So to say that there has been no action is very, very wrong.

This is not a movement to save the world. This is a shift in being human to being *human*. If you haven't done it, you cannot know the difference.

Think whatever you like but your perspective on this is one of total ignorance. You are not receiving the message because you aren't listening. It isn't found on a website or in some seminar. It comes through your heart. Once you've heard it, you choose whether you change or not. We chose change. That is what "righteousness" is here.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I just posted this in another thread and thought it appropriate here. This is the process I went through for this thing. It all started in earnest in the early 2000s so hardly easy or swift. It takes dedication without even knowing what you're dedicated to. As you progress, celibacy is included. For me, that was almost immediate. Working in the world of men, you might just realize I was having myself a good bit of fun. Do you think it was easy to just give all that up to be "righteous" to show off to people I would never meet?

Has your perspective changed at all yet?

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

*You're

Its obvious that you're clearly doing it wrong.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join