It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I am really curious why no one has pointed out how ANEMIC the Oilers defense is when it comes to scoring goals......in todays NHL positional titles have gone the way of the dinosaur....if you cannot see when to fall back to replace a teammate positionally when they take a risk then what the hades are you doing on the ice at all?....if a d-man cannot drop his wingtanks and hit the afterburners to take it to the net and score a goal or be involved directly in the playaction WHEREVER IT GOES then you are screwed in todays game...olde school positional focus creates TRANSITIONAL SEAMS....and opponents look for them and hit you there....HARD....Hitch uses olde school positional dianetics.

IF 5 MEN CANNOT seamlessly switch out positions and cover for each other why are those 5 men on the ice together?.....you see Players are NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHERE THEIR TEAMMATES ARE OR WHAT THEY ARE DOING BECAUSE THEY ARE TAUGHT TO ONLY FOCUS ON THEIR OWN POSITIONING....everyone is ISOLATED from a one-focus mindset....the SYSTEM REQIREMENTS isolate them....they CANNOT THINK AND CORRECT ON THEIR OWN THEY HAVE TO RELY ON THE SYSTEM TO DO THAT....historically offensive players need the ability to self-correct...hence the reason the Oilers have NEVER been able to optimise skill players in fact they DESTROY THEM BY PROXY....McDavid is being wrecked as we speak.

You use a KISS System with KISS Players....most NHL Teams never even see the skill and talent Edmonton has piffeled away through dereliction and through the organisational message that has been DEFENSE WINS NHL GAMES....full stop.

As I pointed out 4-5 posts ago....improved defense has led the Oilers DEEPER INTO THE OUTHOUSE...….you CANNOT DEFEND YOUR WAY TO WINS IN THE NHL..its not Baseball or Football or Soccer...not even basketball...my god....only defunct advanced stats con-jobs could make anyone believe that focusing on building NUMBERS THAT MEAN NOTHING HOPING THAT THIS WILL GIVE YOU MORE DEFENSE is how to work in the NHL....you have to be DECIEVED BY THE NUMBERS to even consider thinking this way...….the first thing that should have sent off a red-flag to NHL Clubs was that the con-job advanced stats cabal used NUMBERS TO SELL THEIR JUNK...that should have been a full stop IMHO....and then they should have known that MOma2 uses NO NUMBERS.....come on did they actually feel so inadequate that they BELIEVED there was some way to use numbers and BS to win NHL games....every single NHL professional should have known very well that numbers produce jack-spit....they should have known that something connected to EXPERIENCE AND ACUMEN would be driving anything new they encountered......Dellow/Dubas/willis/Bronco et al were sitting in their parents basements waiting for their undescended testes to fall when they found and stole the NHS from Moma2.... NONE OF THEM HAVE OR HAD A SINGLE LICK OF COMPETATIVE SPORTS OR COACHING EXPERIENCE...………..Moma2 WAS a high level competing ATHLETE I multiple sports...world class sprinter....elite Rugby player .. and Moma2 followed up being the Most Outstanding Male Athlete by becoming an Amature Coach of MULTILE TEAMS WHILE STILL A STUDENT IN HIGH SCHOOL …..you see Kevin Lowe and his minions KNEW THEY WERE PUTTING THE SCREWS TO SOMEONE INNOCENT AND SOMEONE WHO OUTCLASSED THEM....at the beginning Bronco or someone close to him leaked Moma2s data to friends while deleting it from online on the Oilers site allowing this data to be re-used and sold to NHL clubs...but early on the Oilers found out....AND THEY DECIDED TO GO THE DIRTY ROUTE AND SUPPORT THE THIEVES AND CON-JOBS....they even catalysed and supported the startup of Darkhorse Analytics to further crew a disabled handicapped Fan who created something they wanted or wanted to snuff if they couldn't have it for themselves.......then they tried the Hackathon and other cheap arse stunts. Oh yes.....they canned Eakins and DAaaellow to cler themselves....but the dirty rats are the ones who broughtthem in to specifically screw the hades out of Moma2 and wipe the NHS away forever.....even the MIT Sloan Sports Analytics Conference was A SET-UP ARRANGED BY KATZ USING HIS POWER...and this was to establish the advanced stats cabal as having ownership of the NHS data Katzes boys had HELPED STEAL....sure they backed off of that to.....but then in came Nicholson and the screwjob CONTINUED....lol.

It has been an inability to SCORE GOALS that has screwed the Oilers....this inability manifested while the Oilers possessed the CREAM OF THE ENTIRE CROP OF NHL SKILL.....and it also manifested when they had middle-of-the-road Rosters....it has been a chronic weakness...catalysed by a defense-first mindset....pushed forward using an ORGANISATIONAL MESSAGE.

Face it....somehow the Oilers were baited by the advanced stats cabal to battle with Moma2 so they could not connect to each other while the advanced stats cabal working from INSIDE THE OILERS ORGANISATION ON THEIR WEBSITE RIPPED OFF MOMA2S DATA....then they repackaged it renamed it flipped it over put it in Dellows hands and SOLD IT TO THE OILERS....but the real screwjob began in 2009 when Pat Quinn IN DEFIANCE openly discussed and used IN PRACTICE the NHS Philosophy ...and he payed dearly for that open act of defiance.....

The Oilers organisation was interfered with by a GROUP OR CABAL WITH VESTED COMMON FISCAL INTERESTS....this was industrial pandering.....the FRANCHISE was intentionally undermined lied to and mis-represented to by people who were and still are MEMBERS OF A LARGER ORGANISED GRUOP that is now working at undermining the Toronto Franchise.The people that screwed the Oilers are still around...Bronco still works on their home website...Dubas is in Toronto and he is simply a placeholder for the cabal to push forward like Dellow was...Willis owns the Athetic now after riding the NHS to that spot....we could go on and on .......there are tons of MSM fringe members.

If you want to fix the Oilers...pay the Piper...deal with it...you can bring in Wayne and Paul like you SHOULD HAVE TEN YEARS AGO and Moma2 will make mincemeat out of them the exact same ways Moma2 destroyed every other representative who has stepped up to battle....the war is over...Kevin Lowe and his supporters HAVE CLEARLY LOST....my goodness someone tell him its over man....its time to simply pay reparations in whatever ways work out and move forward.

Poor Willy last night....lol...he didnt expect Moma2 to get involved in real-time or to be exposed like he was....really the league was tuned in nicely last night by Moma2 to Willys core value focuses.......sorry Willy...you just happened to be there....collateral damage so to speak,Moma2 was NOT HUNTNG YOU....Moma2 has no dog in the race right now.

See,now I am worked up.....this is a bad scene man....I mean so much bad Karma surrounds this team it is scary.Have things finally simply gone to far?.......is it possible that even Moma2 is just sick of the same old schtick...of beating
a dead horse.....pretty soon Moma2 will be to nervous to even accept anything from this bunch ....it is getting spooky.Moma2 KNOWS WHAT MOMA2 CAN ACCOMPLISH....but the karma is sooooo corrupted around these guys I just dont know any more....Moma2 is getting spooked now.So much collateral damage...the Oilers have screwed so many peoples careers on purpose to fuel Lowes vendetta against an entertainment value fictional entity......jeepers did he ever pick the wrong fight.
edit on 6-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Well lets put it this way....you did a heck of a lot of the things you should have done last night ...tonight...and all of them had a positive impact immediately.....however you guys crack me up man...tonights game didnt need ALL OF THOSE EXACT THINGS....lol...lol...but none of them will ever hurt you you just put in more work than you had to that's all....but better safe than sorry....highlights were Talbot finally staying on his fee t and owning the perimeter or his crease....stopping that cover the bottom first schtick this is the most positive thing he as done in 3 years....THAT WAS HIS DIFFERENCE and he is welcome.....Milan looked like an impact player tonight and when he followed through on his blueline check and absolutely BLASTED his assignment RIGHT OUT OF THE ZONE PHYSICLLY and then e drove forward to make sure he removed the man from the playaction completely was BRILLIANT and was EXACTLY what you need to do under certain circumstances....that is a real Kings/Sharks KILLER.....not so much Ducks but it worked out now didn't it....lol...my personal Pre-Game Template would have approached the Ducks much differently and would have included some of the nicely done adjustments …..the d-men were activated and involved....the hard angle passes were used properly to place pucks into the o-zone to instigate footraces.....lol...many good things were done at once....contact was there....attacks up the gut were there and the 5-hole was targeted... I could go on but really if you ask me I say bury this one out back with the Dogs Bone.....they fleeced the Ducks tonight.....lol...the game was really disjointed but because the Oilers kept doing the little things right and the adjustments were all POSITIVE IMPROVEMENTS everything still rattled and rolled to a win.

Its clear everyone wants to work for Hitch after tonight...and I am seeing Pully turning a corner big time and methinks we are seeing him shed his coltish legs and get physical and having fun doing it.... Moma2 really likes how Pully for a young man RELISHES the COMPETE part of the game and is NOT AFRAID to fight for REAL ESTATE and to go to the hard places on the ice....I like him more than Laine because of his fearlessness he is a real warrior.
edit on 7-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Kypreos is a support player and when you ask him to do to much you make him look bad....the recent bit he did on the McDavid hit and overall officiating was really poorly done...poor Kypper….hes lost in deep water on his own.

Kypreos the precise point is THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TARGETTED MCDAVID IMMEDIATLY AS A PLAYER....and it is knuckle-draggers like you the Reffs need to come down on....BECAUSE YOU CHEAT WHEN YOU TARGET A STAR PLAYER.....because you GIVE MORE ATTENTION to McDavid you GET more penalties called on you....its a basic freaking algorithm...come on …..McDavid posseses the puck 70% of the time and is targeted 100% of the time so he is due to collect 70% more penalties than anyone else, called of course in his favor.....this is where the Reffs screw the pooch and Bettman indicts himself....they REFUSE TO CALL THE CORRECT VOLUME OF PENALTIES NO MATTER HOW MANY SECONDS CONNOR POSSES THE PUCK FOR....this is a blatant screw up to begin with.....simple balance says this dynamic has to manifest if Connor has pucks and possession for so much time overall....and when it doesn't happen WE KNOW SOMETHING IS CHEATING THE SYSTEM.....in this case it is the Officials and Bettman runs them.

With TWO REFFS on the ice you screw up the game entirely....Bettmans stupid ideas have to be redacted ASAP....the quality of Officiating has steadily deteriorated since the addition of the 2nd Reff…….it has not improved....the game has been negativey impacted...it was a bad idea.

The hit from behind on McDavid was a textbook suspension....and Kypreos knows it...remember he is a knuckle dragger from a bygone era and his role is one we have seen go before Lucis Power Forward role goes.....the Power Forward stll remains but the Journeyman Middleweight agitators with limited skills but lots of edge and willingness are all gone now by and large.

The Officials know very well it will only take the rest of this season to teach the NHL to back off of McDavid...not Mathews who is a big man....so they can fix ths in short order....I actually think that with social media in 5-10 games the message will be sent if the Oilers get 4-5 EXTRA penalties from guys maurauding and fouling McDavid....Officials could send the right message in ten games....if they do not it will be one more step closer to being dethroned for Bettman.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Hitch...ever hear of Q ? www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Connor....don't change your personality nor your game....you are an elite competative high energy involved and engaged Player......you are a CLEAN PLAYER.....you RESPECT THE GAME AT A HIGH LEVEL......do not become a retaliatory man...it will take to much away from your game and it will deprive me and EveryFan all over the world from the privilege of seeing you take OUR FAVORITE GAME TO NEW AND EXCITING HIGHS.....you LIFT US ALL UP WHEN YOU TAKE NHL HOCKEY NTO THE STRATOSPHERE with you.

You haven't been a whiny snowflake yet nor a dirty vindictive retaliator....don't change Connor....the NHL is willing to allow themselves to look this way....as Moma2 said already Bettman is behind this..his obsession to take T.O to the top of the League using his Officials and to keep the Oilers on the bottom is over OVER THE TOP.

Be patient Connor....the Toronto fiasco is slowly beginning to work itself out....just be patient....Bettman is on his way out a well...he thinks he will retreat at a time of his own choosing like GWB Sr. thought he would do....twont happen that way...hes going to be upended and driven out...he just didn't see it coming.

Hey....Gary Bettman….if Players could scrum on the boards and stop play for a faceoff all of these dirty hits would disappear from the game you know dum-dum...YOU caused this....by changing OUR GAME TO FIT YOUR AMERICAN MINDSET AND BUSINESS PLANS....now change it back and get the hades out of dodge while you still can.
edit on 8-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   
The template for beating the Sharks has not changed....Hitch sorry you are failing my grade…..I laid it all out for you ,5 times on this thread already....the solution is available and you inability to execute it is now evidenced.

Next Coach up please....there is no time for this.....a CURRENT CUTTING EDGE COACH is now the next step and not an Eakins/Dellow kind either.....

Hitch, just stop trying to cycle it off the walls...just use direct simple ...wide spread E/W ….3/4 speed... rush focused attacks ...look for give and goes with a speed change....that's why you execute @75% speed.....HITCH you have to do it fast....lol...now they are doing it TO YOU...LMAO.

You need to score goals now....there is NO LESSONS YOU ARE TEACHING THIS GROUP FROM THIS POSITION...open up the throttle and let see what you can do...you have to find something to take away from this game....here is an idea....see how many numbers you can get to have shots on net.....make sure everyone has shots on net...forbid Connor and Leon and Nuge from shooting....f%$K it...tell them to only pass or you will bench them....you HAVE TO GET THE OTHER PLAYERS TO FIND THE GUTS TO TAKE SHOTS UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES......and this is the time and place....you are hosed right now....this game is over...there is no conventional way you are coming back.....so do as you are told….KISS plays as I said using the give-and-go....finished with cuts to the net and DEKES...yes I SAID DEKES...LOL...all the other guys have to dangle now in the 3rd because you need to draw penalties.....make it happen.

What the heck Hitch....are you really going to grnd them donw like this.....lol..I did WARN EVERYONE WHEN YOU FIRST GOT HERE THIS WOULD HAPPEN....you are making them take each step and not go ahaed until they get it right...and they just refuse to give you consistant execution so maybe hey CANT and its your System Hitch , maybe times have slipped by faster than you expected.IMHO an NHL Team who by process surrenders possesion more than 10% of the time intentionally is doomed to lose more than they win in todays NHL.I am sensing a distinct lack of urgency from most of the Team lately....here is some good material to help motivate yourself....Moma2 calls the events that wipe Humanity as we know it out ... Vlar Global Continental Displacement Waves....call them what you want...Moma2 has the cure....the answers...the way to give yourself a chance to build a newage future....enjoy the video...then PM when it finally clicks in your melon that the story is A HISTORY not a MADE UP STORY....www.youtube.com...
edit on 8-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Winners know when they make a mistake before it is over...I had a gut feeling I would eat my words over the Kypreos comments…..and sure enough he did make me eat them all....by doing one of the BEST ONE-ON-ONE hockey Interviews I have ever seen....in fact he has now with a 100% certainty found his niche...………..I still think he was in over his head leading a trio of analysts trying to tell the world a hit from behind that vaulted McDavid into the wall face-first was NOT DIRTY.....lol...Kypper is NEVER GETTING THAT ONE....nope it was dirty as dirt....it is what it is.

Enjoy this Inerview...I truly did...it is very Professionally executed....Kypreos really handles the atmosphere well and puts his interviewee at complete ease and he sands down his own edges ON-THE-FLY.More please Kypper.www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Fair warning is being served...if Connor cannot take this Oilers bunch to the Playoffs next year...I am focusing on Pettersson and the Nucks…..I LOVE THE KID.....he is looking like a young Ryan Nugent Hopkins....very much so....just add the 3/4 slapper and a few more creative snipes from odd places no one expects....has RNH been spared the hellfires of Edmonton and been able to focus only on his own offense he would be notching a lot more goals....Nuge breaks in on the wing A LOT AND COULD TAKE A FEW MORE STRIDES AND UNLEASH THAT SLAPPER ….way more than we think. ….its not a shot you can use when the o-zone is filled with your supports because the rebounds ricochet out of the zone most times but when you break in alone like Nuge does a lot and lie McDavid does a lot you MUST HAVE THIS SHOT IN YOUR TOOLBOX...its better than just dumping it in.....most times Gretzky used that shot he was ALONE AND AHEAD OF THE PLAY SNEAKING INTO THE O-ZONE BY HIMSELF.

Gagner and Yakupov and MPS sure look good now don't they....lots of old Oilers we could see helping out right now.
edit on 9-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I don't see the Panthers much and don't think I have ever broken down their System and processes......right now I am in the Penalty box for an undetermined amount of time....so I cannot watch the game....but when I can tune in I will and hopefully you are behind by a couple and I can turn the tide with you.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok...I am 5 minutes in....Hitch they are cheating their forwards...looking to make quick d-zone exits by staging high in their zone and then snapping quick passes up the walls and tipping them through the n-zone.....its cheating the curve Hitch...send in a 2-man high speed Forecheck with ONE OF THE MEN DONG AN EXTENDED puck PURSUIT BACKCHECK....jack up the pressure and force them to stage up deeper in their own zone and stop them from cheating high on you for more offense to bury you with...….keep your 3rd man semi-static in the n-zone looking to barracuda in sprinting straight in for rebounds if they come......skate your n-zone possesions in deep to making them collapse deeper into their own zone...don't dump and chase because their response will be to cheat on those d-zone exits by quickly snapping it up the wall for the tip-into your zone with their 2 forwars already cheating WAYYY up high.
Look to use simple 2-man give and goes...have your 3rd man SLAPPING HIS STICK YELING and distractng.....but keep it to 2-man give and goes in their zone with the 3rd man roving EXTREMELY WIDE MAKING LOTS OF NOISE.....make it so....remember to look for the chicken-winger....the elbowbone shot..and wide-angle 1/2 board one-timers from the periphery.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Hitch...they are now flooding your zone....their d-men are holding the puck longer and trying to get into the n-zone before they do a long dump-in and then they are flooding your zone with numbers and are looking for the late upspeed support AS YOU COLLAPSE....sooooo….look for IMMEDIATE PUCK SEPERATION THE SECOND THEY HIT YOUR BLUELINE.....GET ON THOSE PUCKS AT YOUR BLUELINE OR 3 FEET BEFORE IT.....they are dragging one man back when they cheat to flood your zone......look to skate pucks all the way out of your zone as soon as ypu get possession just EXPLODE UP-ICE because they will likely have cheated and only have one man back....so your response now is immediate puck separation and lugging the puck upice all the way 200 feet challenging their one man back.
edit on 10-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Ok....so where is my paycheque....remember these questions when the tables are flipped and YOU are the Club Moma2 exposes terminally.....you turned that game because of Moma2...full stop....Hitch now you are walking a very fie line....you are using it...are you paying for it now....OR LATER THE HARD WAY.

posted on Jan, 11 2019 @ 10:40 PM
link   
THIS IS THE RUBICON.....right now....if the Oilersput together a six+ game win streak they will likely make the playoffs and if they drop six+ in a row they are golfing again for sure.

Personally I wouldnt want to face the Oilers skill and especially their ENERGY in the Playoffs....nope....they are already much to powerfull....in the Playoffs things might be allowed to get ugly but by the EXACT SAME TOKEN you can keep the throttle open from game one on and force the opponent into your world.

The Oilers are exactly the type of flowering group that you never want to let sneak into the Playoffs....they are absolutely ON THE CUSP OF LEARNING THEY CAN WIN GROUPS OF GAMES AND IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THEM TO WIN ON EVERY SINGLE NIGHT....once that cilcks in their brains they will become confident and protectful of that level of production and will drive themselves even harder to maintain it.....once you KNOW you are a winner you obligate yourself to remain one .....sometimes one can be AFRAID OF ADMITTING THEY ARE A WINNER because in their guts they are afraid to carry that Banner believing it to be a target instead of a SHIELD.

Yes....like it or not Darnell Nurse has turned out to be a pure natural offensive force....his Coaches held him back until he matured defensively in his decision making which is now very consistant....and this is why he is producing such high level offense and not giving it up on the other side....and this is why he wll continue to grow towards his ceiling which nobody can pinpoint right now other than saying obviusly there is still room to move the bar up which means he has the ability and potential to be a top 5 NHL scorer for Defensemen right now and ecause of his other dimensions when a player like Darnell enters the top 6 in scoring he automatticly becmea Norris canddiate....and when this happens tough as nails territorial FIGHTING d-men tend to have a decided advantage over the purest scorers who do not mix it up or defend teammates in an IMPACTFUL MANNER.

Connor McDavid has taken the heat and limelight off of a lot of players who are now growing exponentially due to this relief its like McDavid hilled the potatos and now they are taking right off.

I think the Oilers CANNOT AFFORD TO NEGLECT NURSES OFFENSIVE POTENTIALS simply because they have so many defensive minded d-men already...they actually have a HOLE because of a lack of impactfull offensive d-men...and every team hoping to be a Playoff Team MUST invest a specific degree of their player currency to DEFENSIVE SCORING SUPPORT...you MUST HAVE IT......Nurse has surprised me...I knew he was going to be tough as nails and protective of his Teammates you could see that early...but I idnt expect his shot to be so well timed and accurate or his skating to become so fluid and effective THIS GUY HAS A NATURAL ABILITY TO GO 200 FEET AND TO FINISH BECAUSE HE HAS 4 GEARS and that is in-born the extra gear is like an extra Big-Toe its special....LMAO.......that is not Justn Schultz type offense that is a different type and I will not make a comparison for 2 more years....I DO BELIEVE we will see Nurse in the top 5 NHL defensemen in scoring points at the end of this year....and if we do....Paul Coffey might have to begin investing some of his secrets to Darnell.

The Oilers really need to take their in-game management up another level to compete in todays NHL....meaning we need to see MORE SHORTHANDED GOALS.....more carefully managed but impactfull PUSHES TO LOOK FOR BREAKAWAYS and SH goals.....its an area we are now good at but good is not good enough anymore.
edit on 11-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
In the modern hockey era this is the very first time multiple Franchise Players will be exposed intentionally to offer sheets from a very talent starved NHL....the proverbial torch is being passed as we speak....we are still seeing attention being earned by the Ovies and the Malkins and the Crosbys….but the wheels of time are turning.....time stops for no man including Kyle Dubas who has made what history will call the FUNDAMENAL ERROR.....he has counted his chickens before they hatched....with absoulton he has lain his Franchises proverbial neck upon the chopping block.....you see this individual IS NOT A BONA-FIDE NHLer.....he never was suited or skilled enough to find his way to where he is today....the young man is a fraud of the highest degrees....as are the Managers surrounding him.....Legacies have been threatened now Shanny-Babcock...you see Dubas is so out of touch with the game itself and so involved in pushing supporting and representing the con-job fraudulent advanced stats movement that fraudulently put him where he is now that he forgot about LEAGUE EVOLUTION.....who is going to fill these shoes we will soon see empty......well you little con-job REAL HOCKEY MEN have VISION pal....you are a con-job.....these REAL HOCKEY MEN see the wheels of time turning and they VALUE MATHEWS AND MARNER MUCH MUCH DIFFERENTLY than stupid Dubas and his con-job advanced stats cabal does.....for much much different reasons....Dubas was and is so busy playing with con-job misrepresentative numbers that he COMPLETELY MISSED THE BOAT.....and IT IS TO LATE TO TURN BACK TIME.....what is going to happen is INEVITABLE....anyone can see Mathews is the absolute next Ovechkin and will have to be treated the same way by a Franchise to be all he can be.....anyone can see Marner has more to give than Tavares...…..Tavares is in his Prime and this makes the statement RESOUND...…. no one is looking to scalp Tavares.....but multiple able and willing Clubs with a 100% certainty are planning as we speak to fleece the fraud Dubas…...this is where Kyle Dubas and his little game END....this is how far they actually made it up Torontos food chain.....no major mistaked until REAL AND TRUE NHL HOCKEY AACUMEN BECAME THE PRIMARY SKILL REQUIRED.....then Dubas et al crapped the bed...soiled the sheets....laid a Squirrels Egg.....they dropped the ball IN THE FREAKING END ZONE MAN !!!

The stats obsession conned T.Os upper management into taking their eye off of the ball....and now its TO LATE TO STOP THE NHL MACHINE....National League Hockey is a BUSINESS FIRST.....clipping one or both of Mathews and Marner or dropping a poison pill down Dubas throat to send a message the NHL doesn't want his generation of lieing con-job fraudulent online hacks destroying their Industry and making fun of its Integrity.....Dubas simply existing in the National Hockey league is a travesty and a PERMAENT SCAR upon the League and all of Professional Sports...

So who goes first Mathews or Marner….Babcock cannot stop Mathews from scoring and Mathews doesn't jive with Babcocks thinking its clear and obvious...Austin know scoring goals wins games and he is truly like Ovie in that Mathews CAN BEAR DOWN AND SCORE IN ANY GIVEN GAME....who else can really do that...who else is 6"3 and 240lbs.....and can score at will like Ovie….NO ONE THATS WHO...no one for maybe 10-15 more years...28 penalty minutes in 173 NHL games is something special....it is how Mathews and Ovie control games....if Mathews has to use his size to bull around and be as involved as a Marner is in the o-zone he would take so many penalties he would off-set his goal scoring advantage....Ovie and Mathews walk a fine line...their style of play MUST be low maintenance or few penalties and they must score an abnormally high volume of goals.....if they begin to take penalties they neutralise the overall impacts of their slight edge in volume of goals and its then a Mexican Stand-off so to speak.....lol...it is what it is ....and this the makes Mathews a big bodied skilled power forward who refuses to engage kind of like Dustin Penner ..... Mathews HAS to follow Ovies model because it suits him..and I cant really name another current NHLer who can even fill this Ovie template in the immediate future ... hence Mathews IMMENSE UNSEEN FUTURE VALUE.....he is getting offer sheeted.....period....anyone who gets a first overall or finds a lower end gem who lights it up is in the exact same salary dynamic as anyone offer sheeting Mathews or anyone else wll be in....so money is not the issue....its about the OPPORTUNITY....this OPPORTUNITY IS HISTORIC....literally some massive kind of mistake or error HAD TO HAVE BEEN MADE for this Player to be in this position alongside Marner who is clearly a Franchise Player on his own who is ABSOLUTELY WELL ROUNDED ALREADY.

The real question is how many heads come off in Toronto for allowing the con-job Dubas and his advanced-stats Cabals poisons into the Franchises bloodstream when the smoke finally clears.

posted on Jan, 12 2019 @ 11:32 AM
link   
This is what Dubas and the con-job advanced stats Cabal never could learn....people aren't born stupid....the online component of the Cabal is what allowed them to fleece the Oilers and get Dellow/Eakins and their advanced stats poisons slipped into the NHLs bloodstream....this same online component was used again and they copied their failed template but added a few new twists to get Dubas and the EXACT SAME POISONS THAT WERE KILLING THE OILERS slipped into Torontos bloodstream.

This article is OVERT PROPOGANDA being pushed by this Online/MSM/Radio/fringe NHL CABAL..... the NHL and Bettman have spent several years artificially engineering sucess in Toronto.....those days are now over due to Momm2s massive audience and complete exposure...y"all just dont grasp how many people drop in...... if no penalties are called on the Leafs then no penalties can be called on the Opponent that will make the artificially managed game dynamic look noticably one-sided....its subtle cheating....but the underlying numbers will ALWAYS OUT THE CONJOBS.....lol....and now here we have the advanced stats con-job cabal trying to COVER ITS ARSE AND STILL HELP THE LEAFS.....lol...lol...lol...lol...listen to the way this spin-doctor trys to represent these numbers which clearly show a League Bias towards NOT CALLING PENALTIES IN LEAF GAMES SO THAT THEIR IMPROPERLY CONSTRUCTED ROSTER AND LINEUP THAT IS ABSOLUTELY SKILL BASED(THEY CHEATED AND BUILT A COMPLETELY SOFT OFFENSVE TEAM IGNROING THE ROLE PLAYERS THAT ALSO NEED NHL JOBS because they knew the fix was in and they would have penalty free games where their skill could be let loose to give them a full on advantage every single night against Teams PROPERLY BUILT AND PROPERLY BALANCED....Dubas and Babcock built a skill laden but soft NHL Team so ONE-SIDEDLY SKILED AS TO BE EMBARRASING....obvious......both Babcock and Dubas had Shannahans guarantee that building this way would be supported by the NHL and Bettman......till Moma2 put a screeching halt to it all.......this article I linked to is the advanced stats con-job Cabals attempt to limit the damages to try to spin-doctor the numbers as they always try to do....lol..lol...it wont work.....when you see the Leafs ALL ALONE OUT IN THE CORNER OF THAT GRAPH they posted you now know why....Bettman and the NHL COLLUDED WITH SHANNAHAN and allowed Shanny to build a COMPLETELY SKILL PLAYER POPULATED CLUB...an ABNORMALLY ONE-SIDED ROSTER ...intentionally cheating to offense....because they knew that their future games would be free-flowing high speed high energy consuming skating offensively flavored and absolutely tailormade for the Leafs lopsided skilled roster..... we know wht Dubas and Babcock didnt bring in any tough grinding mid-level NHLers...no defensive specialists of fighters or crap distrubers...no EveryMan players.....the Leafs knew they were to good for the Pluggers of the NHL...nothing average or regular or EveryMan for the Toronto Maple Leafs...no way....they are to good for the rest of the National Hockey League... IMHO the rest of the league these overconfident vain immature punks discount disrespect and refuse to hire or work with...well these guys should go out of their ways to hammer the everloving snot out of these Leafs every single game...no mercy....and smile at Babcock as you do it because HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID and HE DISRESPECTED YOU TO....there will be more penalties during Leafs games alright....but it will be because their Opponents are sick and tired of seeing the Leafs treated like Like ROYALTY by the NHL and Officials.....it will be because opponents are now going to BRING IT TO THE LEAFS PHYSICLLY LIKE NEVER BEFORE.....and yes as I said we will see a lot more penalties called during Leafs games....lol..lol..lol.
mapleleafsnation.com...

Can you hear the footsteps behind you yet Kyle???????
edit on 12-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hitch.....I am done flogging the horse.....last night they threw a simple basic gameplan at you with a nifty forecheck and your Assistants whiffed on it they just didn't see it and I know because you didn't dissect it and expose it which was easy to do,it was easy to see and easy to stop...but....obviously very effective.

I was going to look for an apple last night , but its your bad luck that I am busy on a personal project that is draining my energy right now.

If you cannot see what is happening to you on the ice from a heavenly perspective you are just a mediocre Club manpower aside....last night you completely missed the boat and continued to miss it.

I couldn't teach everybody to see things my way when I competed Athletlclly only the cerebrally gifted who didnt know they had it in them......as a Coach I could TEACH those who needed it ....without respect and without being empowered I am frustrated and tired of wasting my time.....every time you dont listen to me and lose a game ..I FEEL THE LOSS BECAUSE I AM VESTED....I am tired of losing for nothing....of losing because people cannot listen learn and exeute.

Goodbye my friends....this Journey is over.....there are ew and exciting ones to pursue...if we meet again it was fated and if not ....tis been a blast.

posted on Jan, 13 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Ok...seeing Connor bloodied and doing the postgamer and NAILING DOWN IMMEDIATLY WHY HIS TEAM LOST...….while I heara song and dance from Hitch....this is not good enough.

Hitch does a postgamer that is full of analysis and observations but why does he have to wait till then to have this data?

Anyone could see the Coyotes System being applied....it was CLEAR what they were doing...they stayed consistant thru the entire game....it was an interesting System focus...to be honest....KISS and effective.

Hitch and Co. are IMHO underperforming...Hitch just fired a shot over the Locker rooms bow.....saying he doesn't know if the solution is in the room or outside and needs to be brought in....which means people will be GOING OUT.

Once again its time to crap on the Players and dissolve the roster...blow it up again...for yet another Coach.....

When all they need to do is bring in some outside help in the form of an off-ice Consultant..call it whatever you want to but you need someone who can identify opponents Systems in real-time for you....or you will continue to suck....because your opponents are using the NHS and its to much for olde school Coaches and their methods to handle.Moma2 is a little over a million after taxes down since W.C.B Canada and others conspired to screw Moma2........thats the salary demand in terms of a signing bonus....its more than reasonable....Salary needs to match an Asst.Coach....thats all folks.

If Connor can be expected to play with Manning Kevin Lowe can be expected to play with Moma2.Right now unfortunately Mactavish has defended Eakins...full stop Mac-T...srew you pal...Eakins was a thief as was Dellow and YOU KNEW IT PAL....dont try to sit in the weeds thats cowardly....you screwed a very good man and you screwed Ralph Krueger because you bought STOLEN PROPERTY FROM DELLOW AND EAKINS...and you did it knowlingly...among other things....Legacy marrred Craig...let it go you were deeply in the wrong all the way Pal and you arent changing history any time soon.Loyalty Craig??? Why don't you turn on SKYPE and ask Ralph about Loyalty...you flipped on everyone and bought Dellows and Eakins song and dance because kevin Lowe approved of you and assisted you in screwing Moma2 ...you displayed ZERO LOYALTY...dont talk about Loyalty to me .....you should be embarrassed man.
edit on 13-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Hitch the 5 man attack you credited the Sabers for and the Lightening for is called the NewAge Hockey System you old arse and you know it so use the name....I am tired of this blackballing from you and your Peers....Jon Cooper listened when you did not....Jon Cooper listened TO THINGS YOU DID NOT....Jon Cooper EMBRACED THE PHILOSOPHY and you and others DID NOT....and by the way Hitch the Oilers themselves were using a variant of this NHS System and YES YOU FACED THEM AS AN OPPOSITION COACH AT THAT TIME...hollow comments Hitch pretty hollow big fella.

Hey commentator who is calling Lob-Passes...Alley-OOps…...STOP IT DUMMY ...that is Basketball and its not the same.....better than freaking area pass...lol...lol...area pass....LMAO...LMAO.....who even came up with that schtick.....lol..... Aley-OOp could be an excited way to say Lob-Pass...more tactile I guess in a sense....ok don't stop it but SAVE IT FOR WHEN SOMEONE FINISHES OFF A BEAUTIFUL LOB-PASS WITH A GOAL....but we need to keep working together to help NewFans of the game and this baseline needs to be Lob-pass.....yes we can color it up sometimes as long as we stay consistant the majority of the time.

Check this out......area pass....equals squares and numbers......lob-pass equals competition and creativity.....now you know why it pizzed Moma2 off so much when the advanced stats cabal MSM and Hockey insiders began PUMPING THIS AREA PASS CRAP DOWN OUR THROATS...….it was clear and obvious who was selling the Snake-Oil and why....the con-jobs and to make more money from their original thefts....you us the term area pass and you define yourself....you choose a side......no more FAKE NEWS from the advanced stats cabal....its over baby ….. its coming soon....Dubas do you hear the footsteps yet?

Jon Cooper....I see you have now EARNED SOME CURRENCY FROM MY STUFF PAL......I gues we both know the next question right.....are you going to credit Moma2 and pay up or are you going to deny and pay with the season....its up to you....Jon I love tearing down my own work it helps me self-analyse....I will gladly rip your NHS presentation to shreds.....I AM NOT ASKING FOR RECOGNITION RIGHT NOW OFFICIALLY JON COOPER.....but you do know the drill right....separate from your Peers and Man up or Moma2 will bring the Roof down.Look how silly Hitch looks referring to the so-called 5-man attack when he knows full well it is called the NewAge Hockey System or NHS...the Oilers ripped me off when Dellow and the advanced stats cabals online/MSM arms called the NHS the Swarm.....they credited some impactfull adjustments to Eakins/Dellow and because the changes WERE FREAKING OBVIOUS they had to MAKE UP THEIR OWN NAME TO RIP OFF THE ...NewAge Hockey System/NHS.....which is what they did.....Hitch calls it a 5-man attack but he LIES the same way as guys who called it the Swarm.....what do YOU call it Jon???...sometimes I lay awake at night and ponder that very question....see where we are going Jon...it was NEVER GONG TO BE FREE.....there is NO SUCH THING AS A FREE LUNCH.

Hitch...wake up...in 2009 the late and respected Pat Quinn officially endorsed and utilised the NewAge Hockey System ..ON THE ICE WITH AN OFFICIAL NHL TEAM...this was the inauguration of the NHS and it was done AGAINST THE WILL OF OILERS MANAGEMENT....they spent the ten years trying to get over looking that Gift-Horse in the Mouth...Hitch Moma2 CANNOT LET YOU SUCEED....do you understand this....and you are not anywhere near enough of an NHL hockey force to stop me from having my way with you when where and for as long a I wish.....yes you are Top Notch in your Peer group...but Hitch olde Pal your Peer group IS NOT MY PEER GROUP....I am not hunting you now Hitch but its the same old broken record man....until your Bosses man up and credit Moma2 and the NHS they will be 86ed with predjudice….its been a concrete DECADE OF DETRIMENTAL DOMINANCE BY MOMA2 HITCH.....you want some more of that?Moma2 is not engaged yet.Just observing.

When Cus DAmato first saw a young teenaged Mike Tyson he recognised something immediately...same thing Pat Quinn recognised....POWER....and POWER PRECEEDS POTENTIAL......its a beginning....when you see it expressed in an unusually strong manner an experienced eye recognises it for the diamond in the rough that it truly is....Hitch this aint your regular olde Yard-Dog alright....you have been given enough time to come to terms with your situation.

Hitch...last night you were easy pickings...Moma2 would have feasted upon you....Koskinen won that game....I knew when it was 3-2 that he was going to win the game...he doesn't get blown out...he rarely gives up soft ones...that first shot of the game seems to be destined to go in against the Oilers it seems.....lol...really is something isn't it....anyone else notice the dynamics and mechanics that have developed into a pattern there yet????Nope no one Oilers has noticed a darn thing because nothing has changed...but there is a reason those goal are going in....they aren't flukes opponents have a targeting resolution pre-game....it will absolutely be terminal come Playoffs....it is crippeling.
edit on 15-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
This will about sum up the 2018/19 Oilers after the history is written...… www.youtube.com...

One single losing steak longer than 4 games and its bottoms up for the Copper N Blue.

Moma2 is loaded for 7....right at the end of the loop....just when hopes are burgeoning and things look like a sure thing....opponents will be setting the table dropping games and paving the way.....but then...suddenly....out of nowhere...a nasty untimely 7 game losing streak will drop down from the darkness above....and its lights out Hombres.

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Ok....time to get Jesse on rack...the Oiers have been doing a good job making him defensively aware and now its time to jack up his value using statistics...something the Oilers really need to begin doing with their prime assets.

Jesse is a crafty ACCURATE AS HADES SHOOTER who releases really well on-the-fly ...LATERALLY.... NOT ALWAYS AS HE IS CHASING A HEADMANNED PUCK ALONG THE WALL he is most effective shooting off-pace........but he is not an Ovie who needs the one-timer ...or a Laine who has to be static ...he is not an OVERPOWERING SHOOTER...he is a tricky shooter with a very heavy deceptive release on his shot who likes to think against the grain and also shoot that way so he NEEDS MORE EAST/WEST in his game.....or some CREATIVE OFF-PACE NORTH/SOUTH TACTICS like the ice little asfe backpass Nugey has been using lately....or like having him hit the zone slightly late up the gut or to the far side so McDavid can streak in and PULL UP TO HIT HIM FOR A SHOT....you know like let him use his immense LENGTH AND SIZE AND NIMLE FEET(something no one talks about is Jesses East-West speed and reach) .

I want to see this done tonight....I want Nugey and Connor to listen to me and I want Hitch to make sure they both get the chance to look for Jesse under the right circumstances I want to see Jesse SET UP FOR SUCESS...to be a FOCAL POINT WHO IS ALLOWED TO HANDLE THE PUCK AND TO DANGLE IN FOR SHOTS ...NOT DANGLE TO PLAYMAKE he does that best as he enters the o-zone on-the-fly which is ANOTHER AREA HIS COACHES HAVE IGNORED OR OVERLOOKED.....you see UNLINE CONNOR AND LEON AND NUGEY....Jesse give the Oilers a special dimension....you see dumb arses...Jesse has enough speed and skill and enough of a shot to THREATEN FROM THE MID-NEUTRAL ZONE....if if if if he has possession and is hitting his big terrorising stride...you CANNOT PLAY HIM LIKE YOU PLAY THE OILERS CENTERS and other Wingers....so allowing Jesse to handle pucks thru the n-zone is critical in fact ISOLATING HIM to a far side and then hitting him just inside the n-zone in stride and out of traffic and GREENLIGHTING HIM TO BUST A NUT 200 FEET ANGELING TO THE MIDDLE AS HE GOES.... TRUST ME JESSE WILL PUSH ANY NHL DEFENSE BACK IF THEY SEE HIM BARGING IN ON THEM OR THEY WILL TAKE MORE PENALTIES ON HIM THAN THEY TAKE ON CONNOR OR LEON...….the general IDEA HERE is to get Jesse to PUSH BACK THE DEFENSE UP EARLY AND FORCE THEM TO COLLAPSE AND CHANGE THEIR GAPS AS HE ATTACKS THE O-ZONE and then somehow give him a chance to get to the 1/2 wall area where he can exercise his shoot/pass option he is great at hitting the one-time shooter crosss-ice on the dot...so you want Jesse threatening with his shot in TWO WAYS CONSISTANTLY and #1 is as he crosses the opponents blue-line and I mean 2 feet over and BOOM....and #2 when he gets his back to the 1/2 wall and is facing the playaction and is only ONE BIG BIRD STRIDE away from an easy shot in net......now that is how you use a Jesse Puljarvi PROPERLY as pre his pre-scouting by Moma2....the reason Moma2 has not commented much or tried to help Pully is because I knew what his Coaches were trying to do defensively and in terms of teaching him excellent extended puck pursuit on the back-check with a CLEAN STICK (Hitch isn't kidding Pully is CLEAN WITH HIS STICK NOT SLOPPY)….and I believe those areas were what Leon and Connor both also worked on early in their careers...however both of them were UTILISED AND OPTIMISED...were as Jesse has only been utilised as he has been increasing his homework and learning more about the NHL game.....his development has been like his physical development COLTISH which is a very very good thing because it means we haven't seen the Stallion yet just the framework being built up at a well managed pace...you do not trade this Player until you have allowed him to be put in an OPTIMAL POSITION TO SUCEED.....and the Oilers have not done this yet....this requires 20-30 games of consistant application and INVESTMENT....send Looch to the net perimeter ASAP WITHOUT crashing the net OVERCOMMITTING AND GETTING CAUGHT ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE PUCK and keep him off the 1/2 wall and out of the cycle...just let jesse lead the attack N/S with Looch pushing to the crease and someone open for the cross-ice onetimer ..and then get back safely and regroup....don't always try to regain possession and go into a CYCLE...even though Looch is best on the wall he is not chopped liver terrorising the crease perimeter and slot with is huge frame...anyone could bounce pucks in off of Looch he is a TANK.

Hitch is not famous for his patience and he will soon pull a MadHatter on Pully if the offense doesn't appear...and Hitch isn't s crafty or well heeled in Player Analysis as Moma2 is so neither he nor T-Mac had the wherewithal to even consider what you all just read regarding one of the Oilers finest high value assets.....one they have NOT TESTED PROPERLY BY A LONG SHOT.....meaning Hitch never planned to use Jesse as I just outlined....it also means McDavid and Leon and moreso NUGEY YOU ARE NOT ON POINT and you ALL are responsible for not FEELING OUT JESSES STRENGTHS AND EXPLOITING THEM BY PLAYING TO THEM....even when Coaches miss a beat Veterans cover for them as soon as they pick up on the missed beat. ...we lost Yakupov who by now would be a 40+ goals scorer beside a now NHL savvy McDavid because his immature linemates couldn't pull their heads out of their arses and grow up ....such a TRAVESTY...

Yes Hitch...Gully...Nuge...Connor...Leon...IN THAT ORDER....I want to see this tonight....if you do as I say Jessse will score a Hattrick....just give him 7-8 shots or chances to manage the playaction more to set up some diversive dynamics for himself....make it happen NATURALLY.....understand?

All this PLAY FOR EACH OTHER BULL-SPIT...lets see the Management put their money where their mouths collectively are.

Right now Jesse is looking like another STEAL LIKE JUSTIN SCHULTZ … I think Yamamoto is a Gaudreau level player if you let him score...by that I mean as with Jesse you set him up for success not failure.....you INVEST IN HIM....meaning the Oilers need to test these guys NOW as trade demands are now in play.

I bet Yamamoto is smart enough to read this and set Jesse up better than most other Oilers playing tonight....I think Yamamotos strength is he can adjust to ANYTHING HIS COACH ASKS AND IMMEDIATLY GET IT DONE WITH CLARITY AND UNDERSTANDING....this kid happens to be that smart.... like a little skinny Russian Kid Tkachev or something like that I LOVE STILL who the Oilers tried to scoop but screwed up on.

By the way the DEFENSE HAS TO START LISTENING TO OTHER COACHES because there is a huge disconnect in play with the defenders being overfocused on their Asst. Coaches directives and they ARE NOT PROPERLY SUPPORTING THE OFFENSE OF THE SYSTEM on any level consistently...all they do is sit back and let Connor run the show...this has lead to deadly complacency ….zero risk taking or UNDERSTANDING of what the rest of the Teams offense NEEDS TO SUCEED,and is a HUGE REASON SECONDARY SCORING HAS BEEN NON-EXISTANT....the Oilers defense NEVER PRESSURES THE OPPONENTS ANYMORE BEYONE SUPPORTING THE 1ST LINE....this is a Coaching oversight.....a MASSIVE ONE.....Hitch you listening.

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163  164 >>

join