It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 164
<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Hey Bob....how does reverse extrapolating the cause of what we call cancer and sharing it with friends look on the unofficial resume....LMAO....welcome to my world.www.abovetopsecret.com... …..believe it or not Bob the entire NewAge Hockey System storyline was PRACTICE....lol....practice Bob...for bigger things....sharing isn't a problem Bob when you are the producer......lol....everybody has a Boss...even me....lol.
edit on 29-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Hey BobbyBlue….I get things done...its what I do...anywhere anytime anything.....I do what you used to do so well....I sew together other peoples perspectives....bring them together comfortably...help them work to make comfortable decisions together....but big bad Bob I had the hard life pal and I know your own story Bob you had easy street.....so I learned in my estimation 3-4x the volume of techniques and methods you have ever or ever will learn ….situationally speaking I have a complicated cerebral muscle memory.

Listen Bob ...Connor cant deliver victories at will consistently enough to be considered with Sidney or Ovie....we have had Connor miss over a full season during that time.....209 games played since 2015.

Hall forced the Team to cater to his speed and aggressiveness....so does Connor....Hall was a puck hog who used possesion as a dagger to penetrate the o-zone a high % of the time that was and is his killer skill....Hall gets you the o-zone.....Connor also uses possesion but he is so fast he doesnt need Halls physical aggressiveness he just needs cojones the same size or bigger to do everything even faster than Taylor does...Taylors biggest injury concerns were related to getting crushed like a bug along the wall....Connors biggest injury worry is a high speed crash on the back wall.....but BOTH MEN FORCE THE TEAM TO CATER TO THEIR SKILLSETS.

If you just pegged Connor @ 1PPG and limited his puck possesion time severely after that threshhold....would his Teammates equal his volume over 1PPG using his icetime differently.....can they do more with that icetime than he can.

38 point spread.....thats if Connor hits 120 points this season.....now could his teammates collectively score 38 points OVER 82 GAMES if given those critical possesions Connor is gifted to play with.....seriously now.

Would the TIMING OF THIS ALTERNATIVE OFFENSE be such that it ADDED TO THE OILERS ARSENAL OF TOOLS by altering momentum sympatheticlly at many different times during a game.

Would this approach test the LATERAL DEPTH OF OPPONENTS ROSTERS exposing them more than a Connorama does ?

Is it worth letting Connor have the ball so much or is the Roster actually UNDERUTILISED SUCH THAT MANY HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS ARE CONSTANTLY AND CONSISTANTLY OVER-EXPOSED BECAUSE THEY HAVE TO PROVIDE STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY FOR ALL OF CONNORS PRETTY DANCE MOVES...remember that these HIGHLY SKILLED PLAYERS also have to lean on and cheat the systems to make it in the NHL and they arent all cut out to consistantly execute Journeyman NHL duties...so IS GREAT VALUE LOST FROM THESE OTER MEN ??

How much easier is it to learn Connors habits when you are an NHL Goalies when you see him on your front step so much...how long until he becomes to predictable.....how long until defenses recognise the after-patterns of Connors rushes and begin to simply get in place early to recieve his rebounds...removing all of Connors options so early the Oilers lose QUALITY OF ZONE TIME. and begin to pedal backwards.

What you need to do is follow this NHS based template.

Let Nuge lead the Team to the Playoffs...it is the only way we will see it happen....make the #1 line a Nuge/McDavid project....with like the Chaisson......then build Leon a line......then have Connor be a TOOL FOR NUGEY TO USE AS HE SEES FIT meaning Nuge will GET TO MANAGE THE LINE MEANING HE WILL SMOOTHLY AND SEAMLESSLY INTEGRATE THE DEFENSE INTO THE OFFENSE. WITHOUT OVERDOING IT OR TAKING TO MUCH RISK.....and this MUST BE DONE FOR THE OILERS TO COMPETE IN TODAYS NHL 5ON5.

You make Connor be a Winger and this forces him to score even more goals than he is scoring which means we can now look reasonably to McDavid to SCORE MULTIPLE GOALS REGULARLY AND MORE THAN 2 EVERY 3RD OR 4TH NIGHT.....now this level of scoring has not been demanded from Connor...but it will be now.....and he will have to get the job done in a lot more creative ways with a lot fewer touches....he has to now become a true FINISHER....and now he can do some hitiing of his wn using his speed and size like sid does to give dirty payback....lol....Sids VISCIOUS NOW AFTER ALMOST GETTING RETIRED EARLY BY CHEAP SHOTS and the Refs respect Crosbys history by letting him defend himself they might miss things Sidney does away from the puck justifiably because he has it so much their eyes are nearly always on him they cannot watch him the entire game not even 2 of them ...like I am sure they would do with Connor McDavid if Connor toughened up a bit like Sidney has and ran a few guys hard enough to end their seasons like guys try to end his.

Now you also 2x shift Connor and you drop him down with Leon on the 2nd line as much as McDavid can digest the icetime....and you let Connor be the regular McDavid on this line ...you let him show 2 sides to his game...on the 1st line he is a tool on the 2nd line he is a Carpenter.

Switchin out Chaisson and Leon will also be a regular option....letting the big three lead by example is important....there is no rule in the NHL that says you cant run 3 ELITE CENTERS on one line with a permanently activated defense .....lol....I think the Big3 can Handle San Jose and LA and Boston now....even the Lightening....the Oilers Big3 have way to much IQ speed size skill and moxy to not put together dominant win streaks..not squeakers but solid decisions with at least 2 goal cushions.

Risk is a gametime currency...and in to many games this year the Oilers have sent most of their lineup to the County Fair with empty pockets and a few of their crew with chests of doubloons....time to spread that currency around and hedge the bets....lol...lol...lol..Another big part of the Oilers emerging from the darkness here is allowing the entire roster to handle more risks at different depths....this means rollling every line as an offensive line....and expecting it to take risks pushing to score at every reasonable opportunity....the risk curve may be differet but offense always has to be projected from every line severely testing the depth of opponents defenses in all directions.

There is so much more but so little time....lol...and like I said Connor cannot deliver...he has had ample opportunity...its time for a more able manager to take responsibility on-ice and my suggestion is RNH...full stop...RNH is like a Tavares for the Oilers....he gives what Tavares give TO an elite player playing himself DOWN to fill a role.

I want to see Connor Mcdavid ridden like a redheaded stepchild at a Harry Potter Rodeo.....ridden into the ice....tested like never before...asked more from than ever before...DEMANDED MORE FROM THAN EVER.....Connor can eclipse 120pts if he can follow orders and finish plays and scor multiple goals multiple times....meaning he has to really hit the same spots over and over as a Winger and finish on these punches....NO CYCLE GAMES WITH CONNOR AT WINGER NO WAY WE LET HIM GET SMEARED INTO THE WALLS TRYING TO HOLD A CYCLE.....he is to much of a target...use the give-and-go instead...get Connor behind the net with his back SAFE TO THE WALL and be ready to pull the trigger at full speeds on your way in right behind him....when the Big3 play togther only Leon will decide when to force the work to the walls....Nuge is pure majic on the walls but we just dont wantto be there much as a general rule of thumb.
edit on 29-1-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There is only one way to stop the Lightening.

Only ONE WAY.

Remember this.

Jon are you listening.

This IS YOUR YEAR Jon Cooper....I KNOW you can feel it....the season falling seamlessly into place almost autonomously on its own....like slots falling into place on a winning machine in Vegas.

Jon Cooper....you specificlly used my stuff Pal....same thieving song and dance as many men before you spun.

Jon I told you this was coming ....you were forewarned.....I am not waiting till the Playoffs Jon....nope Moma2 needs the support NOW and is calling in all markers...Moma2 is holding a marker on you Jon Cooper, you used my stuff and did not credit me did not use your NHL caliber power to formally credit the source of your sucess...you actually jumped on the same band-wagon of IMMORAL DISRESTPCTFULL DISENFRANCHISING USERAGE you KNOW the Kings and Hawks and others have effortlessly been thrown off of by Moma2....I am calling it in now Jon...if you give credit where credit is due we are EVEN and your bandwagon rolls along like nothing ever happened...you balk on me now and fail to support the NHS in its clear obvious and understood battle with the advanced stats cabal thieves who are actively ripping the NHS off .... I WILL WITH A 100% certainty sink your Battleship with predjudice.

Time to make a choice Jon... are you a believer or are you a user....which is it Mr.Cooper...think long and hard because a LOT OF MEN and a LOT OF PERIPHERAL SUPPORTS including Familys count on your reply to this red flag,this is ABOUT THE FUTURE JON .Do you want to do it the RIGHT WAY or do you want to be like Babcock and Shannahan/dubas and do anything you can using NO MORAL COMPASS....are you willing to CHEAT THE SYSTEM now after so much hard work comittment and belief have been given by so many at such a high cost to them individually....people have give a LOT to take the Lightening to where they are now....are you going to cut a corner at this of all possible times Jon ?

Put it this way Jon...Moma2 is always 110% all-in....you respect me and it is mirrored back at you with a 2x intensity...Moma2 is NOT a Maverick online hockey Analyst..Moma2 is an online Systems&Communications Consultant, Jon I have no feud with you....just calling in a marker you know full well I have been holding on to for a long time now.

You may wait if you choose....Jon the Oilers are about to make a splash....but it looks like they will be consumed by an age olde feud again this season...that will take ten games or so....it can be expedited easily ... then they can be left convulsing as the season leaves them behind wounded and flailing yet again....Jon watch how Los Lobos moves in for the Kill and exposes the throat immediatly but chooses to instead flash teeth down and back to HAMSTRING HIS PREY.....Hitch WILL react Jon Cooper....he is an NHL EveryCoach he is an Icon really.....Hitch will Twitch when and where every Coach would....and that is when one back leg will suddenly go numb....and he will stumble and fall...at about game-loss #4 ...when he feels ODDS say he will win one...NUMBERS SAY HE WILL WIN ONE....lol...lol...Jon Cooper ....lol....between you me and the Fencepost what does the NHS do to anything based on numbers...FEAST...thats what.....LMAO....@ consecutive loss #4 Hitch will twitch and Moma2 will HAMSTRING HIM...rolling that 4 game losing streak forward as his back leg goes numb and his Club stumbles....into a TERMINAL 7 game losing streak to close up 2018/19s playoff aspirations....NUMERIC CLOSURE ISNT IT IRONIC that numbers end the Chapter for the Oilers again.

So Jon when you see these events transpire you may expect some attention.....please dont think what you witness will portend things to come for YOU because your template is far different than Hitches....so if I were you I wouldnt look for inspiration in the Oilers decimation....just watch and wait for your opportunty to avoid the same fate.

Bob Nicholson...I guess you heard it here first huh ?....yes you can cut this deal we both see coming off at the pass...but if Jon Plays it straight and hooks up with Moma2...the NHS will not turn down opportunity...its always been about INTEGRITY Bob.....giving credit where credit is due.

posted on Jan, 30 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Jon, I spent 20 minutes watching your latest highlights....in a nutshell....excellent job of implementing NHS tactics and processes accurately seamlessly and in tandem.....what an awesome method of System and Process management AND Pre-game planning might be the most impressive aspect combined with the fact that the Coaches implementations and alterations to said Pre-Game Plan are most accurate and well timed....really really good communication proceeses are in place....really really good attention to NHS FOCUSED DETAILS.

No one is stopping the Lightening IMHO...they are all pulling in the exact same direction at the proper times and places....their communication process and verbiage is spectacularly simplified which is a deal breaker in terms of on and off ice management.

The issue here Jon is this.....you are ALL-IN NHS....you have actually completely come over to the NHS side...110%...on every possible level....my goodness I do not wish to break this pattern....only you can defeat yourself now Jon.....I watched you throw 3 different Systems at a strong NHL opponent and they simply could not handle the volume and flow and constant consistancy of the momentum catalysed and maintained.....no one in the NHL is prepared to handle 3 punch combinations like that from the Bench....ABSOLUTELY NO ONE.....this means you have by proxy of utilisation of my property a completely league-wide seperation.....no one can touch you....no one but your Moma2.

Jon it must have been YOU who read everything on this thread....I can tell by how you are Managing things now...it looks NATURAL....not forced or contrived...jusst NATURALLY SMOOTH AND DIALED IN...pure NHS.....Jon dont cross the line...help me help you Jon.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Does anyone else see what Hitch has cooking with those lines we saw at Practice ??….buckle up Sunshine....we are going in hot and hard.
Center-deep , Skirmish-strong , looks like serious business.
Well played by the looks of things.

This is NOT going to be a Chess Match Turtle Race to the finish line for the Oilers hoping other Teams results carry them when the going gets tough nope we are now going to see McDavids true colors he is a 2nd half guy like Gretzky was and he will ELEVATE and he will finish the season charging as hard as he possibly can, its going to be a screaming kicking fighting highballing mess of a race.....and whoever is left standing will have to heal up and get ready for Round #1 of the POs.

Koskinen/Talbot is a quality tandem...all those first shot of the game goals are due to Systemic weaknesses everyone knows about and exploits....its on the Coaches to be more prepared Pre-game (structurally and process-wise)for opponents initial pushes and the Goalie Coach who needs to engage the other Coaches more and more often to keep himself and his Goalies dialed in to what the Team is doing and where they are going.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Guess you were right about the hitch-step.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Predictability.....MMMmmm…..Bob asked an excellent lead-in question and I must rephrase it....he basically asked Hitch if some players would be given more creative license in their quest to produce …..predictability..... and if others on different lines would play a different way to produce this absolutely identical ...predictability.....the questions are what does this predictability give to each line and what does it mean to each line in the ways it is produced and projected

Yes....and this contrast in drivers can be viewed mentally or visualised on a curve that is bent by the addition and subtraction of STRUCTURE.

PREDICTABILITY......important word.....one wishes that the equation were so simple that adding predictability reduced mistakes ounce for once....reality and evidence in some cases show this to be a Pound in and an Ounce out...because opponents also look for predictability to anchor their attacks on you......it can in many cases make their jobs easier.

Predictability.....catalysed by CREATIVE LICENSE....is predictability in visualisation and anticipation terms that allows for optimal communication and anticipatory actions by linemates when executing at top speeds....instinctual same-minded thinking....chemistry....this is an OFFENSIVELY CREATIVELY CATALYSED AND CREATIVELY MANAGED set of DYNAMICS THAT ARE SIMILAR AND SECOND NATURE TO THE PLAYERS EXECUTING OFFENSIVELY ….the critical component here as per NHS core values is to BE FOCUSED ON CONSTANTLY AND CONSISTANTLY REPRODUCING ON-ICE DYNAMIC PATTERNS WHICH POSITIVELY IMPACT YOUR CONVERSION % OF RAW POSSESIONS(possesions birthed anywhere on the 200ft ice) INTO GOALS....meaning the instant raw possession is actioned everything goes into full speed offensive transition...from everywhere on the ice at any time with zero thoughts to slowing down to build structure( which is really a comfort zone for less creatively inclined and able workers) .Creative license can allow for the creation of dynamic patterning predictability at absolute high speeds in ways structural adherence can not.

Predictability ….. catalysed by STRUCTURAL ADHERENCE....is predictability in positioning demands as dictated by structural integrity levels...is a reliance on dynamic patterning that is CATALYSED BY STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY INITIATING A FORCED REACTION BY THE OPPONENTS ...A CONSTANT AND CONSISTANT FORCING...a chess game where holding and or patrolling real estate and synchronised timing are paramount ...this is the optimal process for working at lower speeds....you can still be offensively focused to the SAME DEGREES using this focus but it will be realised in different ways...sympathetic to individual players micro-strengthsor array of tools....everything is anerobic an done in short easily predictable bursts..with NO HUGE STEPS OUT OF STRUCTURAL RESPONSIBILITIES...positioning is ALWAYS CRITICAL because a STRUCTURE BREAKDOWN IS ALMOST ALWAYS TERMINAL DUE TO THE CASCADE EFFECT OPPONENTS CAN PREDICT AND KEY IN ON...they know who is coming from where to cover for who....it makes their jobs easier....the KINDS OF MISTAKES THIS PRODUCES ARE VERY OFTEN FATAL OR TERMINALLY EXECUTED.....the VOLUME OF MISTAKES IS LOWER however the game-impacts are 4x-5x is powerful and telling...STRUCTURAL ADHERENCE ALLOWS MORE OPPORTUNTY FOR OPPONENTS TO USE THE PREDICTABILITY PRODUCED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE COIN TO THEIR BENEFITS...structural adherence produces a different set and type of turnover in different predictable areas than other core value drivers happen to produce.

One must be carefull which type of predictability one produces and where one applies it to.

Remember the CONSEQUENCES of those STRUCTURAL AHERENCE catalysed MISTAKES...are USUALLY DEFINED BY GOALS AGAINST...yes the volumes and areas of mistakes are smaller but the opponents abiity to strike back terminally at high speeds using an NHS based Possesion/Transition System of their own are EXPONENTIALLY HIGHER....ALSO backchecking and forechecking are NOT EXTENDED PROPOSITIONS when structural integrity expressed as positonal and timed responsibility are primary concerns which again makes you vulnerable to opponents using NHS based Possesion/Transition Systems that transition IMMEDIATLY TO OFFENSE UPON RAW POSSESION.

posted on Feb, 1 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueThunder4All
a reply to: one4all

Guess you were right about the hitch-step.

Welcome back BlueThunder4ALL.....its been a long time...nice to see you dropping to say hi.

Thank you for the validation …..but I wasn't right only HONEST...the truth was simply finally tip-toed alongside by a very honest well spoken carefull Hitch....there are statistical patterns that validate every single step of the NHSs birth growth and complete evolution(Hitchs Resume includes data-sets of these NHS patterns if you look closely)....these numbers cannot be erased and anyone who tries to pirate or rip-off or hitchhike upon the Cape of these stats patterns by claiming credit for their catalysation and tangible impacts will INEVITABLY BE ROUTED OUT AND DISENFRANCHISED....numbers don't lie naturally its people who use the in intentionally mis-representative ways that make them lie.

Well it seems Hitch was generically as honest as he could be...without naming the NHS as being influential in the production of the dynamics catalysing these truths.A baseline for building mutual respect is now embedded in the ground as a foundation...so far stand-alone but still a foundation..

Hitches commentary on having...DONE THIS ONCE BEFORE IN ST LOUIS (he meant implementing an NHS System focus)... is ABSOLUTELY TRUTHFULL and was when Hitch learned of Moma2 and the NHS....Hitch is saying all the right things EXECPT that during these truthfull times he was following the NHS Philosophy and validating the NHS data sets at the NHL level and THIS YELLOW BELLIED ACTION DONE BY ALL OF HIS NHL PEERS TO DATE is what has enabled the advanced stat cabal to rip off the NHS and gain entry into the NHL is one fell swoop.

Yes its nice to see Hitch skirting the full and cmplete NHS inclusive truth...Hitch is playing the olde if you dont officially ask me I will volunteer nothing....however if you inserted the NHS in the right spots in Hitches interview he could walk that video into Owner Darryl Katzes office and ask for a blank cheque tomorrow because then he could also professionally validate the NHS DIRECT INFLUENCES ON EVERY SINGLE STANLEY CUP SINCE 2012......Hitch could solve the Oilers problems in ONE SHORT MEETING...Pat Quinn...Darryl Sutter..Joel Quenville....Ken Hitchcock...Mike Sullivan....Todd Reirden...Jon Cooper...Mike Babcock(lol yes Mikey we all know...lol)and many more......these are some of the NHL Managers who have utilised and implemented the NHS since 2009.

The NHS is the MOTHER of Creatively catalysed PREDICTABILITY....we who follow the Philosophy of Moma2s NewAge Hockey System call the processes and Programs used to constantly and consistantly produce it....Intuitive Dynamic Analysis or IDM and Intuitive Dynamic Management or IDM.

It could just be me but it feels almost like the right time for the NHS to wiggle out of my grasp here on this fictional entertainment value thread and manifest itself in reality.However it will take an EXTERNAL IMPETUS FOR THIS TO HAPPEN FOR THIS MAJIC TO OCCUR.Hitch is pushing at the door....Jon Cooper is basically on the Ropes right now waiting for Moma2 to make a move....guys like Sullivan are in dire need of NHS Consulting to get over the top because their top opponents are ALL USING NHS FORMATS NOW...one would think demand is at an all-time high...never mind the fact that Teams like Vegas are perfect NHS fits...and really ANYONE who is close now and buys-in WILL BE ABLE TO WIN THE STANLEY CUP.

It would be nice to see the NHS shelved and Moma2 off Consulting with an NHL Club BEFORE Jon Cooper self-immolates and is completely exposed.....I would like to face his System in the Finals....but once a solid push to illuminate everything Jon Cooper has been doing using IDA and IDM is made Jon will likely not recover enough to push past the 2n round this year.

BlueThunder4ALL....do you believe that the Oilers can use the Hitch-Step to make the Playoffs this season ? Hitch basiclly said he was going to unleash his St. Louis Model NHS style System using the Oilers talentbase...personally I believe he was working to this objective anyways at his own pace...but considering Hitches St.Louis experiences and how he applied the NHS Philosophy ad Concepts and more specificlly tactics to his manpower assets in the past....do you think Hitch can handle the pressure to not take steps backwards once his Team begins notching the 5-6-7 goals every single game that the NHS will catalyse and winning more games than they are losing....can he handle the sucess and stay focused on pushing for more every night or will he eventually tighten up and try to produce defensive numbers someone tells him are better than the offensive numbers his men are producing for him.More importantly do you think Hitch can keep up with todays young hot NHS learned guys like Cooper who are sharp as tacks and who are as we speak smoothly managing NHS focused winning Programs...or does Hitch need an NHS Consultant at his side right NOW to fortify himself against these young mavericks?

posted on Feb, 2 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
You see this is what is in the water in Edmonton.....its advanced stats cabal propaganda....and it happens at lightening speeds because of the leverage MSM employees have when they use their Professional careers to further their non-work related causes and agendas....moonlighting is what its called...a conflict of interest is what its called.

This is what fuels the Feud... when an MSM writer actions a defense of the advanced stats Cabal and in that action intentionally undermines and disenfranchises the NHS and Moma2.Terry Jones just showed his true colors.edmontonsun.com...

Terry Jones or his cohorts read this thread....and he or they concocted this version of a pushback to the statement here that the NHS was used by Hitch in St.Louis....Terry Jones tried to re-write history with contextual misguidance...he directed his readership to believe that the only driver behind Hitch making System changes was his observation of the Flyers since they returned from the break...what Hitch really meant was that when he saw how hot the Flyers were he decided to (open it up)expedite some changes he already had cooking on a specific timeline in Edmonton and in this process go back to things he had done in St.Louis...Terry Jones is a hack for doing this...his professionalism is in question ...it doesnt matter how long he has been drinking from the MSM trough....he decided to walk on the dark side and cross the line into conflict of interest actions while at work,it matters not if boredom or greed or loyalty to peers drove him to it but he sucks now.

Hitch sees what the Flyers are doing all right and it is all NHS focused , the entire NHL is in full-on NHS mode right now.

Carefully consider the contextual message of the paragraph below and also whether or not it even fits in to the rest of the article....Terry has read this thread....he begins by first admitting a TRUTH he cannot deny because of Hitches direct ON THE RECORD statements...then once he has ensnared or HOOKED his audience with that indisputable obvious truth … he closes out with a complete lie...knowing full well as a Professional writer what he is doing.....he knows what his lead-in commentary does and what his egress commentary does when he formats that paragraph of PROPOGANDA AGAINST THE NHS AND THE OILERS. The Cabal is AFRAID OF MOMA2 EVER HITCHING UP WITH THE OILERS...TERRIFIED...because THEY KNOW MOMA2 HAS ALWAYS BEEN COMING AND ALWAYS WILL BE UNTIL TO A MAN AND WOMAN THEY ARE REMEDIATED.

"Hitchcock says he was sucessfull with a similar setup a few years ago when he took over as Coach for the St.Louis Blues,but it was watching the Flyers that inspired him to do it again." First off Hitch BROUGHT the NHS set-up to St.Louis it wasn't there before he became Coach.

It was his PERSONAL past HANDS-ON experience using the NHS with the Blues and NHL League evolution towards that focus that motivated Hitch to make these changes towards an NHS focused System....it was Hitches experience in St.Louis that gave him the insights to understand how to fix the Oilers....he knows the fit is natural....why do you think Tarasenko wants out of St.Louis now ? Their System is not cutting edge anymore,and he has tasted the NHS wine now and will settle for no less.Hitch had it right in St.Louis they just didn't let him carry forward.

All Terry Jones wanted to really say in that entire article is this single statement....BUT IT WAS WATCHING THE FLYERS THAT INSPIRED HIM TO DO IT.......lol....lol...who was Terry talking to ? ....lol...Moma2 thats who...Terry was RESPONDING TO WHAT HE RECENTLY READ ON THIS THREAD VIA HIS MSM CONDUIT TO THE FANBASE.....this is an example of WHAT IS IN THE WATERS IN EDMONTON....pure propoganda designed specificlly to cause friction between Moma2 and the Oilers by continually causing disconnects.

Hitch....its time....you have done your due dilligence...you skirted the issue but were the MOST TRUTHFULL SO FAR...but you are nowhere near done....you have to PM here and set up a sitdown visit at the Tims by your old work...its a Lrg. Regular now...no more X-L 2X2Xs.. Moma2 is on a workout regime.
edit on 2-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Those were your 2 points Hitch.
The single most repeated mantra Moma2 hounds EVERYONE ON EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY GAME is to ....keep your...STICKS DOWN FEET MOVING AND LEGS DRIVING FORWARD,once you lift the stick off of the ice the feet stop moving and the mind takes over,you check with your LEGS FIRST....there is an NHS PROCESS for applying sphere of influence management that stresses this. Hitch why do you have some players paying close attention to Moma2 and followig this NHS management process while some are out in left field,this is what screwed many a Coach before you in Edmonton .

Hitch JUST HAVING ME ON BOARD FOR THAT CORE VALUE REASON ALONE WOULD HAVE GOTTEN YOU THOSE 2 POINTS, Hitch....there was never going to be time to be negligent and forget the details,no wiggle-room this time round.

1st period 4 minutes in my mind went off repeating the MANTRA,what exactly were you and your Coaches seeing and thinking exactly then,the NHS MANTRA that would have saved the game for you just a very short way down the road.

This game was lost because the Coaches were not prepared they did not have the Bench ready and the men were not ready and HERE AND NOW living in the moment....they were getting to far ahead of themselves cerebrally and trying to do to much.I do not see any of the signs of good solid communication on the bench...there may be an internal buy-in but that is NOT ENOUGH IN TODAYS NHL.

My overall take is firm,the Oilers EARNED A POINT....that was not the objective which was 2 points....so we call this a job 1/2 done...then we bank it and move forward not backwards,the ONLY FOCUS ON FORWARD MOVEMENT NOW....there IS NO TIME TO REFLECT...just bandage the wounds plug the holes and lets keep bailing water and rowing as fast as we can before something else goes wrong.

The adjustments looked good....enough offense was created to win in todays NHL....just about 1/2 the Oilers roster was trying to hard....and those men NEEDED THE BENCH to help them dial in....CONSTANT GARDENING FROM THE BENCH...constant micro-management FROM THE BENCH....believe me Hitch you would have been hearing it from me early and often....I am ALWAYS AHEAD of the problem that cost you a point tonght….by PROXY I AM AHEAD IN THAT AREA WHEN THE PUCK DROPS BECAUSE IT IS PART OF THE NHS PHILOSOPHY AND CORE VALUE STATEMENT.The Players played very disciplined IMHO....the types of penalties that COULD BE CALLED WERE CALLED...YOU...left the backdoor OPEN FOR THAT as Coaches(generic game management template covers this issue)...this wayward point we missed is on you fellas....now lets move on....if we dont see immediate improvement here in every game moving forward the Coaches need a shake-up already.Was it the PK that killed you or the lack pf a response from your own PP.....2 ways to look at that arent there?The causality of the loss of one single point....was a lack of binding communication leading to productive micro-management between the Coaches and Bench which should have been keyed in on by the Eye-in-the-Sky upstairs .A small detail derailed you...so dont overthink it or over react...just close the back door next time you have friends over....lol..lol...silly buggers try so hard then dump the bed like that because of a small detail like this that grew into a game deciding MONSTER.

Anytime a game is that close its 2 points for the Oilers if Moma2 is on board.

Hitch...you NEED high level NHS Consulting applied to your work...there is TO MUCH FOR YOU TO DO ON YOUR OWN....to many Clubs are to far ahead of you now....since your St.Louis days the NHL has EVOLVED INTO AN NHS LEAGUE.........what you were DABBELING IN IN AN EXPLORATORY MANNER back then is now TODAYS CUTTING EDGE IMPACT LEAGUEWIDE.

Hitch its not just YOU who needs the NHS Consulting for them...its ANYONE who wishes to win the Stanley Cup in the 2018/19 National Hockey League Playoffs....EVERYONE IS USING THE SAME PHILOSOPHY TODAY...applied many different ways...its not a one System issue....the NHS impacts every team differently but all positively....the core value drivers run through every club using the NHS......you have to know it INSIDE OUT...and everyone is still on the learning curve...except the CREATOR...lol..me Hitch...lol..me...and if I am anything pal I am NOT a cheap date.

Hitch did you see what the dotarded America management process has done to the Timmys lids....bejeezus they screwed it up already....they screwed with a core value driver behind Timmys greatness....its only a SMALL DETAIL TO THE AMERICAN BUSINESS MODEL WAY OF THINKING...A PUPPET STRING MADE TO BE PULLED....lol...not stitches that should be left alone at all costs....lol...lol....it is a travesty when your Tims cup is leaky...when it doesnt FIT RIGHT AFTER A LIFETIME of normalcy....the Americans bought the Brand but they didnt respect it and now they are slowly screwing it up....detal by detail...same way a Hockey Club is destroyed....lol...just keep watchig Dubas in T.O and you will see a perfect example of this dynamic in play....detail by detail numerical evidence will pull the Dubas poisoned Leafs down the wrong paths...it is INEVITABLE.

Numbers are the devls playground...ignore them....they will not and can not win you games...dont subscribe to a false belief you will only begin to slowly let yourself down ....you cannot strive to reproduce numbers that were created IN THE PAST....for LOBSANGS.....it is IMPOSSIBLE TO REPRODUCE THE EXACT DYNAMIC INTERACTIONS BETWEN THE 2 TEAMS WHO PRODUCED THESE NUMBERS...ever ever again...sorry little beeches it doesnt work that way,its a FIRE AND FORGET LEAGUE....only Snake -Oil Salesmen could or would try to sell you some numbers based plan to win anything....lol...A NATURAL WINNER WOULD KNOW THIS AND NEVER TRY TO DISCONNECT HIS TEAM BY ALLOWING ANYTHING LIKE STATS TO INTERFERE WITH THE NORMAL NATURAL CREATION AND PRODUCTION OF A REAL TIME WIN.

Anyone who is trying to live vicariously through the projection of numbers is really wasting the time of true warriors...an idiot like this who ends up in a position of influence will by proxy FORCE EXPERIENCED WELL TRAINED MEN TO MAKE SMALL LITTLE DETAIL ERRORS THAT THEY WOULD EVER EVER MAKE ON THEIR OWN....because of their E-X-P-E-R-I-E-N-C-E.

Stats poisons BLEED THEIR WAY INTO YOUR SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES UNTIL THEY COMPLETELY UNDERMINE YOUR PHILOSOPHY...and replace all of your experienced based impactfull decision making dynamics...this is all numbers can do..UNPLUG THINGS....make hard to diagnose pinholes in your boat.....LMAO.

Hitch dont worry about the NUMBERS,the PP numbers and the PK numbers,you make new numbers every single game...YOU PRODUCE THE NUMBERS,they dont produce you,right?

Or maybe they do...and the Dellow/Dubas poisons still run strong in the Oilers bloodstream....if this means anything MOMA2 WOULD NEVER EVER WORK WITH A STATS GUY...ever....not even once....so Hitch how many stats con-jobs do your Bosses employ as we speak??? See my point Hitch....that is an insurmountable mountain of a poison to be taking on....I am not a god Jim ...I am a Doctor. www.youtube.com...

Sometimes we need a big picture view of our world to remember where we wish to be in it.www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Another winning game...that's two steps forward in a row...that is improvement...that is being rewarded now go harder in this same direction and for longer and the reward will be exponentially bigger...all looks to be improving....including the Playoff points you have now earned in 2 consecutive games....this is the kind of consistency you need.

Last game Russel was caught out of synch and he couldn't recover and keep body position which is his forte(same thing tonight)...blocking body position and quick-outs off the glass and wall....he is NOT A PROTOTYPE 3ON3 D-MAN to have out there because he CHEATS A LOT DURING HIS REGULAR DUTIES(why he blocks so much and picks so much)....so much that when he plays 3on3 he is EXPOSED TERMINALLY because of the NATURE AND TIMING OF IS ERRORS and because of his tendancy to look for saw-offs in puck battles which stalls everything and causes flat-footed battles which is what Russell wants 5on5 but that playaction stall(standoff) ABSOLUTELY KILLS YOU 3on3.....you have to be a MOTION AND SKATING PLAYER....Nurse or Larrson are better suited.Especially Nurse...he would make a deadly puck carrying Power Winger IMHO.

Nothing personal to the Coaches for the 2nd game in a row...but Moma2 would have removed Russel after the last fubar for a lot more reasons than just the loss....his style does not translate….his STATS DO but that's whats wrong with the water in Edmonton...it explains why he is out there....when clearly he should not be....following umbers is RE-CREATION which is impossible.... put someone out there who can CREATE.

Hitch...I would have yanked Russell after the last OT fubar and for valid reasons many of them (your guys missed it or caused it)....so this is 2 games in a row where my mere presence would have given you the extra point.

We can do this after you lose points every game and you can correct step by step like you did with the sphere of influence control adjustment tonight and like you will by replacing Russell next OT...but Hitch you dont have time to listen to Moma2s advice post-game and then adjust you need to be anticipatory and you need to get ahead of the curve...these last 2 games have allowed you to keep the McDavid Factor alive where his super-skillset can still win enough games to float your boat....but you need 2 pointers....its the next step foward the THIRD STEP FORWARD BECAUSE THE LAST 2 GAMES HAVE BEEN POSITIVE DIRECTION GAMES....you ARE moving forward now.....things ARE WORKING OUT BETTER THAN THEY WERE TO DATE...dont get jumpy.....you are producing POSITIVE RESULTS....keep doing what you are doing....keep pushing...be THAT TEAM that never stops pushing.

Thats 2 games in a row where evidence of improvement has been consistant...this is called sucess...keep pushing in that direction...if you do odds will soon begin to favor you.....its how it works...you keep moving forward hard to define the odds ,you dont stop drop and roll all the time to change the odds that way, all you do with that is change the simple postgame stats not the outcomes of games....stick to your changes they are working out well....let some familiarity breed itself now.

Sekera was equally awkward 3on3....so Rusty doesn't have to feel bad.

Really nice job by both Goalies.....nice improved job of protecting the crease by Goalies and defensemen.

edit on 3-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Consider this statement.....3 goals should be enough to win in the NHL we have to learn to win 3-2 , 2-1.

I will try to be gentle here ok.

What kind of an idiot THINKS they know how many goals it takes to win an NHL Hockey game ?

I will tell YOU how many goals it takes to win a hockey game....ONE GODDAM MORE THAN THE OTHER GUYS GET.

What kind of a Coach presents the dynamic any other way.

Its NOT EVER ABOUT DEFENSE....the Habs DEFENSE didnt win them the game their OFFENSE DID....your DEFENSE DID NOT LOSE YOU THE GAME your lack of offense did.

The object of the game of NHL Hockey is to score goals not to prevent opponents from scoring goals.

Sports have natural checks and balances.

Fortune truly does favor the bold.

Scoring zero goals CANNOT WIN YOU A HOCKEY GAME.

In the past when Teams did not have acess to Systems like the NewAge Hockey System if you could play with zero offense and keep your opponent to zero offense a long boring 60 minutes of who is going to make the first mistake would happen and a crappy roster might pull off more than its fair share of poverty wins.

Today the offense is so DYNAMIC and Teams OPEN IT UP FROM THE FIRST SHIFT ON....there is NO FEELING OUT TIME for defensive minded Coaches and Teams to find their rythem….if you come out believing in and focusing on defense you will find yourself behind the 8-ball IMMEDIATLY in every game.

There ARE no.... 2-1 , 1-0 NHL Teams n 2018/19.....wake the puck up.The Oilers are not producing enough offense.clearly.

The Oilers SYSTEM is not producing enough offense over 60 minutes.

They cannot stay of the freaking walls..for some tactical reason and their defense is not A CORE VALUE PART OF THE INTEGRATED OFFENSE.

I watch Kassian consistantly execute a basic effective highly physical playaction that is a sure fire goal producer in todays NHL and NO OE IS KEYING I ON IT...the guy pulls it off consistantly and no one is paying attention...Kharia can also duplicate dynamic playactions using his physicality and skill together like Kassian does....but it seems like ANYTHING that doesnt include a skirmish on or cycle off of the walls is not on the Olers menu....you cannot put a man in front and expect him to be impactfull if you are batteling on the walls...2 ways to win on the walls skill or size....IMHO only Nuge has the high-side skills to work the wall effectively without being physiclly dominating.....Kassian and Kharia can do it naturally and they can easily walk it off the walls and take it to the net....Nuge can work majic but driving it right to the net is not a trick he does...Lucic is so big he needs to pick his spots and yes he CAN TAKE IT FROM THE WALL DIRECTLY TO THE NET but he is better off in front causing havoc as long as his teammates can get it off the wall on their own......anyways lets be freaking frak here....what kind of disconnected team plays a North-South rush style game and then WASTES O-ZOE PENETRATIONS ON 1/2 WALL SKIRMISHING.....that is for teams that have to dump it in and then use physicality to work the cycle and take it to the net...the Oilers CHOOS to dump it in then use their skills to work it off the walls not their physicality.
Anyoe else see the problem here.

I watched an Oiler Team HITTING THE HABS RELENTLESSLY FOR A SHORT SPAN DURING THE GAME AND IT WAS WORKING PERFECTLY....but they didt stick with it....you see hitch got them all to focus on being on the right side of the pucks first which is GOOD....however once you achieve positional dominance you have to USE IT OR LOSE IT....and if you do not incorporate physicality to your game on an NHL level once you have achieved positional dominance you cannot effetively optimise your p[osition or vlaidate all of the time and effort you put into getting there....just like an o-zone entry....why focus so hard on making clean o-zone entries if you are simply going to take it to the walls anyways and skirmish using your weakest assets to do so...its stupid....especially when your opponents are killing you up the middle . Yes short headman dumps to the BACK WALL can be a productive tactic but you have to add to that without goiing to the 1/2 wall you have to PAY THE PRICE once you gain the o-zone. Watch Zack planning to line guys up on his o-zone entries...lol...he is setting up OFFENSE WHEN HE DOES THAT WHEN HE MAKES THAT FORWARD MOTION AGGRESSIVE PLAYACTION HAPPEN...he can execute it CONSISTANTLY...and ANYTHING A PLAYER CAN DO CONSISTANTLY AT AN NHL LEVEL BECOMES A WEAPON OF OFFENSE NOT DEFENSE....you BUILD OFF OF YOUR STRENGTHS..your strengths are DEFINED BY THE THINGS YOU CAN CONSISTANTLY EXECUTE IN A DOMINANT MANNER ON THE ICE....it can be ANYTHING THAT YOU CAN REPEAT...you take what you can get and work from there....to much structured planning is no good fellas to many options are no good ....this is why there is to much dilly-dallying in the o-zone....it all goes back to the PP entry using the late upspeed supports....you morons did not EVER use it properly as a Speartip playaction designed to penetrate and score OFF OF THE RUSH..you know FINISH OFF THE PLAYACTION WITH A GOAL NOT A DUMP TO A WALL FOR A NEEDLESS BATTLE instead you used it to simply establsh o-zone control which is good if you plan everything you do off of the immediate high setups(Sharks/Kings-deflections/tips/redirects) instead of the traditional low dump-in catalysed setups of cycling it onto then off of the walls.

Someone on the Olers is PLAYING WITH NUMBERS and it is killing them.....someone is undervaluing and mismanaging POSSESIONS because they have COUNTED how many they can produce and have decided to choose their playaction management protocls off of these numbers....this equates to off of this structural integrity that will continue to consitantly produce these NUMBERS.

Numbers dont score goals they only give dummies things to play with.

STOP THINKING IN NUMBERS....start thiking in goals.....there is NO STATISTICAL SUPPORT THAT CAN HELP YOU PLAY BETTER HOCKEY ONLY STATS THAT CAN DETRACT FROM THAT EQUATION.

Intuitive Dynamic Analysis and Intuitive Dynamic Management DO NOT USE ANY NUMBERS......these are NHS Management Programs...they are designed to help you SCORE GOALS nothing else....no BS con-job Snake-Oil salesmanship here fellas....his isnt Dellow and Dubas and the other thieves talking...this is the person they have been stealing from talking.
The NHL Clubs who bought into their con-job stats crap have really been buying into bastardised NHS philosophys and concepts surrounded by numbers designed to make it look like these thieves created the philosophys and concepts and tactics when all they have done is stolen from me and painted the stolen proprietary intellectual property with a thin coat of NUMERICAL CAMOFLAGE.....either way NHL Teams are using the NHS wether they know it or not.....and clearly the people using the stolen data are screwed as soon as they come up against Moma2...flat out screwed and tatooed....maybe against their still learning peers they are dominant but against Moma2 they are completely exposed and vulnerable....their stats thieves cannot defend them from Moma2 who is the source of the stolen data they do not understand and could not create.

Hitch,I have things to do man.Crap or get off the pot,ok?

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Jon Cooper I did not forget you.

But you aren't really on my mind so much….I like your style....it pains me to dissect you...to disenfranchise all of your hard work...but to let you find success using my stuff when I have denied the Kings and Hawks and Pens for not being honestly respectfull is simply not right to me....so you see I HAVE TO HAMMER YOU PAL.....if you were my NHS Flagship I would have to defend you BUT YOU AND YOUR MEN CHOSE THIS PATH....no more seperating Coaches and Players when the theft of the NHS is in discussion...you ALL KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING TOGETHER AS A GROUP....so you shall naturally fall together.

I watched a few clips of you lately...just to note a few details....you wont even stretch my basic core muscles Jon....I wont even be warmed up and you will be out cold holding hands with the Sandman as you count little flying Stanley Cups you JUST MISSED as they jump the fence one by one by one....lol..lol..lol.....Jon some guys get to win a specific number of Champonships and some get to lose a certain amount of them.....there is something in there about consistancy now isnt there??????Jon I know how you have changed your profile to change the outcome....if I know this its easy to shut you down.Jon you have not deleted anything you have simply ADDED THE NHS......which is like putting me in your head and in the heads of all of your men ,Moma2 LIVES IN THERE NOW WITH YOU. Coops all you have to do is say you use the NHS...heck you say you use lots of things....in all likelyhood you can slip the comment in on the air and NO ONE WILL NOTICE but it will be on record which is enough for me to clear you off of the black-list. Jon you can wear NHS hats....I dont care how you tell the truths but you need to tell them.....pick your poison pal but do it soon before this gets into your men heads......trust me Jon it will creep into them soon...they also know who has been buttering the NHLs bread for the last FREAKING DECADE...credit and fame or not....don't you get it Jon...its PERSONAL....you will lose like the Kings and Hawks and Pens....because the Oilers did not aknowledge the NHS formally and the advanced stats cabal stole the work and benefitted from it and still does benefit from it...but they only benefit because of collusion by men like YOU Jon who are willing accomplices.

Jon the Oilers are near toast now...I don't have to topple them over that was done 20 games ago definitively...only now are we seeing the damages...I have 2 choices with you Jon....expose you now and let your opponents use the next 30 odd games to dial in on you collectively as they share data and methods from here....or I can wait till the Playoffs and meet you head to head and hammer you there....Moma2 has the AUDIENCE NOW.

Jon Moma2 will soon consider using the 5-Finger DeathPunch on your System....and you like the Oilers will not hear the shot...you will not know what happened.www.youtube.com... the vid Jon and then tell me something about LOYALTY ok BigDog...and don't cry later when I express extreme predjudice in handeling you and your men.

I am equally confident in the outcome of an engagement with you on either front Jon Cooper....now or later....time to recover if we do it now and no recovery time if we do it later....more work for me if we do it now less work for me if I sink you in the 1st round.....MMMmm….gotta check my schedule again...I will get back to you Jon,ok,you think on things ok BigDog…Moma2 is only demanding respect Jon...and its not a request ok just so we are clear from the get-go here.

Jon Cooper.....Moma2 was a WINNER...in competition...a fear of being on the bottom of anything as strong as a fear of drowning in an ocean with no boat...bottom means DEATH....you go figure I was born like that....quiet little stout bookworm taught to never use physicality or violence....taught to be seen and not heard because that's how you LEARN PROPERLY.....observation always trumps intervention....but then gym class came along...and something happened...something uncontrollable....a life and death mentality in competition...nothing nice about it....I didn't even like Gym class and having to clash with other kids...but when the rubber hit the road a monster came out of me...I was always the smallest kid in my class or 2nd smallest....Jon I was not nice when I played...respectfull yes....to a reciprocal degree...but the millisecond I sensed anything aggressive coming my way I FLARED UP LIKE A SILVERBACK GORILLA.....my gut would not let me end up on the bottom of anything...ask Wayne why he was playing with kids 5-6 years older than himself on the ice as a kid....because he couldn't help it and he never ended up on the bottom of anything either.

www.youtube.com...

Jon I was deprived of buddy buddy roughhousing as a kid...I was to SERIOUS....my mind and body took control of me under duress.....and it wasn't always fight sometimes it was flight but ONLY to outflank something to gain tactical edge for another ATTACK...Jon I was born bad company pal....I was raised to be a nice quiet non-violent liberal minded level headed person....but it just never stuck ….not till I was past a half Century.....and its still not my favorite suit of clothes to put on....but I wear it more now than ever.

Jon most guys I competed against werent looking to hurt anyone...a few nasty guys would be dirty and look for that against me...yes....and those guys I would hurt...usually taking out their knees or shoulders.....causing sometimes operable injuries....but NEVER ME FIRST...ever....you had to show me signs of being an aggressor....but you only got to do it once....I had Connor like speed and a bit more core.....I used to use that speed to hurt guys looking to hurt me....more dirtydog nasty like Marchand than McDavid....more Crosby like...capable of taking you out with PREDJUDICE.....think a Torres or Kassian that can score 40 goals a year linemates notwithstanding....except Moma2 was more likely to just flat out hurt you FIRST in play than give you an option to fight....Messier like in that way I guess....vindictive by nature.

This is why we are where we are Jon....genericlly speaking of course.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Connor....play this and read the lyrics as you listen....take it to heart...this applies to people of ALL ages so it fits everyone meaning all your teammates no matter where they are on their life curves......just saying kiddo...don't forget to have fun....www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
It is time to call up Nail Yakupov…..get the deal ready...he is ready now.....this is not a drill either.....Moma2 is never wrong and was not wrong about Yakupov who Moma2 supports 110% …. the Oilers undercut his value on purpose and screwed with his career path...now they can correct that mistake and begin to rebuild their relationship with the entire League as well as the Fanbase...the Oilers reputation has been pure horse-spit for way to long now....time for some new personality......some humble respectfull personality....carrying forward the Championship attitude without wins and Cups to validate such behaviour has made arse-clowns out of many an old Oiler hero....it just went to far that's all....intentions were good....Kevin was not in the mud till he engaged with Moma2...then it all fell apart....but the NHL had a LONG MEMORY and a lot of men who had to eat Oilers dust for their entire careers went into management like Lowe did any not as early but they seeped in until they now run the show pretty much....this meant a lot of old rivalries and hatreds DID NOT GO AWAY they have been re-surfacing for many many years and have hurt the Oilers Franchise..and its not just that there are so many olde Oilers hanging around its because there was no FLUSH of olde Oilers 15 years ago....that was the time to do it....and ever since then there has been a growing undercurrent to do exactly that but IT WAS NEVER ALLOWED TO HAPPEN....because of the strength determination savvy passion and nasty attitudes of Dynasty Players who will breath Championship air until they die and big friends like Darryl Katz there has been and will not be a PURGE....at this point it would actually hurt more than help....the Oilers are extremely close to turning a big corner and becoming winners instead of competitors....now the Olde Dynasty minds are NEEDED because the ENTIRE LEAGUE is evolving towards the exact style they played in the 80s and early 90s......it is what it is....they need to stay now like it love it or lump it.

Speaking of Lumps....lol....here is a nice parody of what happened when the Kevin Lowe Oilers engaged Moma2(Bugs Bunny) and the NHS,www.youtube.com... .....lol....lol...lol....and below is the end result on Kevin Lowe after a decade of the Feud.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Its time for the Oilers support cast to start putting up goals....they have to be greenlit....individually if need be personally if need be memo e-mail who gives a puck how you get the message but its time to score goals.....ANY POSSESION IN THE O-ZONE SHOULD BE A GOAL.....seriously....so don't waste them...ever.....don't look to pass pucks to Connor or Leon or Nugey or ANY FREAKING ONE....if you are the fortunate man who ends up with puck possession in the Offensive zone....you have just been promoted to Manager for a Playaction sequence....you have to take complete control no matter who you are what position you think you play or where you gain possession.....as soon as you have to puck on your stick you are the BOSS and your ONLY JOB IS TO GET THE PUCK INTO THE NET AS SOON AS POSSIBLE....you NEVER EVER EVER NEVER ...DEFER....NEVER FREAKING EVER.....this is why the offense LOOKS SO LOPSIDED...because it IS SO LOPSIDED...Connor will keep entering the o-zone in a dominant style..and that perfect....because that's not the problem...I earlier outlined th 38 point spread issue now I am showing you the alternative solution....the OPTIMAL solution..greenlight EVERYONE.....it actually TAKES AWAY FROM CONNORS GAME A GREAT DEAL WHEN TEAMMATES DEFER TO HIM they remove a solid 25% of his optimal impacts.... seriously.....now this means that IN ADDITION TO BECOMING BOSS IF YOU CARRY THE PUCK IN OR EARN IT IN THE O-ZONE WHENEVER MCDAVID SPECIFICLLY PASSES TO YOU YOU BECOME THE BOSS AND MUST make the terminal decision on how to score ASAP which means YOU MUST DO YOU FIRST AND YOU MUST IN ALL LIKELYHOOD TAKE THE SHOT OR CLOSE AND DANGLE ….seriously the BOSS has a hard job man....you think if Connor COULD SCORE on most of his o-zone penetrations he wouldn't just to be nice and share glory...don't be so stupid he wants to win more than most....he just enters in a dominant manner so quickly that he deprives himself (sacrifice)of the shot or deke and he doesn't cut to the middle(sacrifice) because he wants to create room for his supports(who because of his sacrifices to penetrate the zone in control MUST THINK SCORE FIRST IMMEDIATLY UPON PERSONAL POSSESION meaning second passes should be RARE INDEED.)....these are top notch BOSS DECISIONS HE IS MAKING THEY ARE OPTIMAL DECISIONS.....you ALL MUST UNDERSTAND THIS BEFORE YOU CAN LEARN TO SUPPORT HIM PROPERLY AND LEARN TO HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF DOING HIS JOB.....YOU...YOU MUST DO WHAT HE DOES the millisecond you gain o-zone possession you must become BOSS...immediatly change your own mindset with NO PRESSURE OUTLET TO CONNOR OR TO ANYONE....the PRIMARY LOOK AND DECISON IS YOURS ALONE and remember your ONLY JOB AS BOSS IS TO SCORE ASAP....lets learn more ok.....Connor is faster than ALL OF YOU ALL OF THE TIME IN EVERY WAY....ok...so this means you must wake the puck up and support him properly...all of you....supporting him means helping him use his superhuman speeds of execution MORE which means NOT STUTTERSTEPPING HIS MOMENTUM SO FREAKING MUCH....letting him play a smoother more seamless more terminal killer style....that I am saying is that players like Connor are always first on pucks after broken plays because of their elite speed/vision/momentum above playaction speed gifts....so they can score a LOT OF GOALS IF THEY ARE GIVEN PROPER PLAYACTION SUPPORTS...ok ...get me yet? so if you listen to your Moma2 and learn to be brave enough to be the BOSS a outlined you will ALWAYS BE DOING THE RIGHT THING in support of Connor....you reduce your margin for error by 50% by simply listening to me now and here....and you increase Connors potential impacts by 25% ON EVERY SINGLE O-ZONE POSSESION.

Don't even think of anything but scoring ASAP when you are the BOSS...CONNOR IS LIKE A BARRACUDA....YOU WILL NEVER SEE HIM COMING LIKE WITH A GREAT WHITE... YOU WILL ONLY SEE A GLINT OF LIGHT AS HE FLASHES AND SLASHES something right beside you to ribbons.If you execute as I JUST SAID AT YOUR OWN TOP SPEEDS you will just BE CATCHING UP TO CONNORS SPEED AND MOMENTUM PERFECTLY.....meaning that to give the right opportunities to him you must make the score first decision and move FAST AS YOU CAN...and if you are in the right mindset and greenlit then IT IS YOUR JOB TO THNK AND ACT LIKE THE BOSS as soon a a puck is on your stick in the o-zone...remember this means you do NOT EVER look for a pressure outlet pass first....never...passing is your last option behind shooting or dangeling so there SHOULD NEVER BE MANY 2ND PASSES....drive it to the net and yes you can and MUST ALSO go on extended possession/netdrives and skate it a bit if keep driving it forward...as long as you get it into the net.

Tip to Puljarvi...once in a while in the o-zone cut hard East/West just as you shoot....make that one stride cut...no more just one stride....you are leggy so one stride is sufficient to pull the goalie over and open him up for your heavy shot.....watch how Russell was stutterstepped during OT.

posted on Feb, 4 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
You see Hitch I am a loyal Oilers Fan....more than many....its not all about the feud....I happily maintain both sides of the coin.

I just showed Connor how to elevate himself to a CAREER finish to a season....25% more production than his best year to date....and how to inject diversified and higher % scoring into his Team by asking EveryMan to be the BOSS of the Teams destiny when required....its not about taking any of McDavids possesions away...its what happens after Connor passes that matters most and always has....and because of the Oilers lack of defensemen being integrated into the offense MUST WAKE THE PUCK UP AND NOT DEFER AND TO BECOME THE BOSS meaning immediate and full involvement by proxy...100% looking to bury it every time it on their stick BECAUSE THEY BECOME THE BOSS.All an Oilers d-man has to do to absolve himself of responsibility when he closes in on a net rush is YELL OUT A KEY WORD SIGNAL and then every teammate has to look to see if they are closest to covering up for him...and that closest man MUST sprint to cover for the d-man...it doesn't freaking matter if you are named a forward or d-man whoever is closest covers....ALWAYS....this means all 5 men are EQUALLY RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS....AND ALL MUST BE WILLING TO CARRY THE BURDEN OF BEING BOSS OR ASK TO SIT IT OUT TILL THEY CAN BE MOVED TO A FRIENDLY TEAM....DEFENSMEN ARE EQUALLY AS RESPONSIBLE AS FORWARDS ARE IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT OF SCORING GOALS WHICH IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT..REMEMBER...if I were an NHL Coach I wouldn't allow the inhouse use of roster designation titles...nope...they would be history...NO FREAKING EXCUSES NO HIDING BEHIND TITLES/SYSTEM STRUCTURE OR NUMBERS SLANTED YOUR WAY.

Moma2 also doesn't prefer to feed on 2nd rate food....we wants us some prime meats....so we needs to fattens yous up...lol...lol....first we lead you to true success then we give you true failure of process.

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Does anyone remember Silent Sams Big Night when he scored 8 points ?...well FYI the previous posts describe what catalysed that night for him and his teammates.....think about that....and lets see if someone can put up more tonight against the same team doing the same things.Hitch has to look for a hot hand and feed it opportunity and EveryMan has to be ready to be the BOSS.

Time to make hay while the sun still shines fellas....this one needs to be a 2 pointer in your back pocket...NEEDS TO BE...so make it be that way.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hitch....the "collapse defense" feeds into the Hawks NHS style pal.....when you stopped forechecking you left the game mentally and your System collapsed into itself and into your zone.

I told you the NHS Hammer & Anvil System is what you need to use...look it up.

Poor Russel...man he has dumped the bed 3 games in a row twice in OT....trouble with him is he relies on STRUCTURE TO BUILD HIS GAME....once you deviate from solid structure his game falls apart like Ferences did....Journeymen cheat in a lot of small areas...thats why their trademark is hard work 1/2 the work is fixing their own screwups fast enough to keep an NHL pace and roster spot.Russell can scramble and recover and block with the best of them...but if your own System deprives him of onsistant solid structure...he will flounder and get caught flat-footed and out of position ...he is built to stay on the right side of the puck and rely on System structure and teammate peripheral pressure to manage opponents this includes lots of static work.

Hitch eveything looked good you were up 2-1 and I fell asleep...only to wake to the headlines.....lol..lol..but on watching the highlights it was clear you had abandoned your forecheck and were collapsing into your own zone not fighting for your blueline....just letting them enter freely and take what they wanted.

No forecheck=no back pressure=low pressure high speed well supported o-zone penetrations=collapsing defense=Goalie forced to TRANSITION as everything slides back at him at speed=easy pickings=goal against.

All on Coaching IMHO......no response to the Hawks adjustments.Gametape wont lie.

Kleffs injury was exposed and exploited on one goal as well that didn't help.

posted on Feb, 6 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Kovalchuk could be instant payback like Chaisson has been....and just maybe he can be the finisher McDavid needs and at least he is big enough to hold his own in all zones...his pedigree is undeniable but he would have to come in humble with no demands on the Team...just a regular guy looking to get a shot at playing with McDavid....this caliber of player will inevitably want to come play with Connor...I am sure some really good players are considering it right now....if just 2-3-4 of them make loose chitchat off the record and all decide to co-ordinate their own moves to McDavids Team we could see an instant Dynasty form ITSELF....obviously Mcdavid is special in that literally the sky is the limit if you can be open and ready and able to finish...I think Kovy brings a #1 PP onetimer with him as well..he is an old war horse so of course he isn't going to pick the Team up and carry it anywhere...but he brings a lot of size and savvy to a Team that really needs some scoring.

The Oilers should probably have a Player hand out 1 Oilers Jersey to a kid who is clearly to broke to buy one...and EVERY TIME a Fan tosses one on the ice..do the same thing...3 Jerseys get tossed then next home game 3 Jerseys get gifted brand new to Fans who care....if 20 Jerseys go out on the ice then 20 Players each gift one to their homecrowd Fanbase...seriously this is the only proper message to send....no big media statements or message... just skate out during the warm-up and do it...because you love the Fans.....maybe hand out a few big Go-Oilers-Go Placards for people to wave around to to show the Fans you disagree with the freaking Nazis who run the Oilers Barn that outlawed tastefull but fun spirited Fan participaction….no great big deal...just giving back a little to the core value tier 2-3-4 Fans who have been ignored for so long.

Hitch...don't look so down man...all you need is a little Moma2 on your side before its to late....a few timely pushbacks last night and you COULD have had the win...don't be so down man things WERE WORKING..you just ran into a well versed NHS style Team that can change its System focus on a dime when it wants to...and the Hawks do it on purpose...like the Dynasty Oilers did and like McaTavishes finalists also did....Hitch you just didn't see it coming in time...lol..thats what the NHS is designed to do to you....but seriously watching your defense collapse and surrender the blueline and gift zone entrys no-contact and strand both Goalies was really bushleague...figure out how to stop that or no Goalie will want to play for you....its not the Goalies...its your Teams habits...the ones you have vetted and had enough time to identify and remediate by now....why does you System so easily get pressured into COLLAPSIG AND HANGING YOUR TENDERS OUT TO DRY????

I know why Hitch...and even better I know which NHL opponents you face use my NHS Philosophy and System and concepts and I know HOW THEY IMPLEMENT THEM INDIVIDUALLY AND HOW TO STOP EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM.....lol..lol...that alone is worth an Asst.Coaches Salary.

This would be the last best chance for you to pull a squirrel out of your arse Hitch....maybe its you who isn't willing to take one for the team and risk your reputation on Moma2 an online fiction writer...remember the non-disclosures Hitch...you are even safe...but you refuse to take the hit....lol...lol...that's what I mean when I say if you haven't competed at a high level you can only IMAGINE what you should be doing with men and saying to them...LMAO....Hitch an Oilers Head Coach was supposed to step up but after Pat Quinn was 86ed no one would come near the Oilers...everyone has been afraid.....but you are like Pat was Hitch...ya got nothing to lose man...your legacy is embedded....live a little Hitch....lol...especially when Moma2 comes from grassroots like you did same passion same wish and want and sacrifice to HELP....Hitch you took your lunchbag to the Arena to learn and I took mine to the internet you may have faced a closed door NHL breaking in but I faced the advanced stats thieves in todays high tech world ......you are no better smarter or more able than I am Hitch...its ME that has things to offer you....ME who can take YOU and your MEN to places you could never get to as a Group on your own....so start acting like it.Pull me out of this fictional entertainment value world and make me real.One single PM to me here Hitch...that's all it takes.
edit on 6-2-2019 by one4all because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 161  162  163    165  166  167 >>

join