It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

moma2s NewAge Hockey System

page: 158
<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
So what is full and complete compensation...why it is simply a MIRRORED INVESTMENT OF TIME ENERGY AND FISCAL IMPACTS AS WELL AS REWARDS.....you basically do everything you did to screw Moma2 in reverse....you invest whatever it takes to fix what you broke until you leave it in better condition than it would have been in had it been BRAND NEW...which it was when you stole it and sullied it forever....then you have Kevin Lowe bend down on one knee and return it to its rightfull owner.....the stolen data and Industry impacts from bedpost to bellybutton since 2009 when the NHS was first validated and KNOWINGLY used on the ICE with an OILERS NHL Roster by Pat Quinn or the NHS generic value has been pegged 150million+....something about Sulliv%$ and Crom#@[email protected] warned you all long ago that the late Mr.Quinn knew of Moma2 and the NHS and was 100% SUPPORTIVE OF IT ALL....and many years ago I posted all the proof anyone eeded to see this truth....I also pointed out the future impacts which now many years later we are seeing played out exactly as I postulated....you see Mr.Quinn VALIDATED IN EVERY WAY THE NHS AND USED IT IN HIS OFFICIAL CAPACITY ON THE ICE WITH AN NHL ROSTER THEREBY FOREVER VALIDATING THAT THE OILERS KNEW OR APPORVED OF AND USED THE NHS.........Pat did this because he KNEW WHAT THE OILERS WERE TRYING TO DO IN SANDBAGGING MOMA2.....he did not approve....he taught Moma2 a few solid lessons about fighting and winning....lessons he knew Kevin Lowe had never learned....but has since had pounded up his sandpipes by Moma2.Once again i must say how much I enjoy building and sharing this fictional entertainment value story .

Hitch...they cannot directly pay up...its not possible...not unless they get creative and work with Moma2 on the Movie deal....and that would mean you winning the Cup for the next 3 years at a Minimum and then possibly your replacement winning 3 more...the goal is always DYNASITC IN SCOPE SIZE AND PERSPECTIVE.....get it...Moma2 bar is not everyone elses bar...DYNASTY...anything else is sub-par performance.

Hitch read the thread...I ping-ponged the Stanley Cup AT MY WILL between L.A and Chicago...when the Oilers SHOULD have been building a modern day DYNASTY with me....its Kevin Lowes burden to bear...and his buddies to now pay for to fix things......just those 2 Clubs won 4 in a row.....and Hitch L.A had the chance to openly support Moma2 ONLINE AND PUBLICLLY and become partners in building a DYNASTY...and the alternative was for Moma2 to find a Club teach them like L.A had been taught and knock the Kings on their collective arses SPECIFICLLY DENYING THEM A REPEAT CUP VICTORY...one-and-done....then the same offer was given to the Hawks in 2013 after Moma2 used them to dethrone the Kings and they balked only to then immediatly be REMEDIATED BY MOMA2 who used the KINGS to do it...and then once again Sutter had his 3nd big chance to bond with Moma2 and he balked and Moma2 then ironiclly used the Hawks to snuff the Kings REPEAT...then after those4 Cups it was time to evolve the NHS to the other Conference..and who better than the Penguins and Sidney Crosby who RAN WITH IT LIKE A BAT OUT OF HADES....and since then teams like the Caps have even implemented NHS philosophies and concepts and tactics to win their way to the Cup in todays NHS driven NHL.

Hitch our few interactions in the past have only been COLLATERAL....I liked that Nail had an opportunity and that MPS had one as well....so I went relatively easy on you and actually left you alone when I should have been dissecting you...I gave myself more work to stand down for your Blues pal.....lol...so get ready Hitch...this is your OFFICIAL WARNING....your bosses brought you into this scenario and you were fully aware unlike T-Mac who was relatively clueless as to what Moma2 would soon be doing to him ..... considering the scope and gravity of what has been done to Moma2 and what is STILL BEING DONE to Moma2 , Hitch what remedy could you possibly imagine could re-build this mess....lol...yes Hitch for some of us its money and for some its power and for others its glory and for some its just a stinking job they fell into...but for some of us Hitch there is a greater calling and it is PHILOSOPICAL in nature and it is IMMOVABLE....your Bosses including Kevin Lowe who could opt out forever any day and Katz who could sell the Team any day are easily movable....its up to you to show them why they need to work together to remediate a historiclly critical issue still directly facing them today.

Hitch you are going to find this hard to believe...Moma2 was letting things go slowly...but then the Oilers hired you...and I saw your stride..and I recognised my ownserious life-changing hip issues I have had for over a DECADE NOW.....and it reminds me of the very beginning of the NHS when someone from the Oilers was messenging me on their website and I outlined my disabilities in a generic way....those plicks ignored the state of affairs and picked on what they thought was easy prey....since then they have been absolutely MAULED AND SCARRED FOREVER ALREADY by Moma2 and Moma2 is considering snuffing them till Katz sells and Lowe is officially gone to put a Copper and Blue NHS nail in it so to speak....Hitch I had no idea what was coming with my hips mine are bilateral so I will lose both originals...my life went from non-descript Blue Collar Labourer to non-existant....overnight....I was using hockey blogging as therapy...in 2006 I was only learning how to turn on a Computer....these rotten plicks knew my state of affairs and let me suffer un-needed hardships of an epic nature....Moma2 should have been an EXTREMELY REWARDING ENDEAVOUR INCLUDING IN A FISCAL MANNER....and this was INTENTIONALLY PREVENTED FROM HAPPENING BY YOUR BOSSES...including a BILLIONAIRE....nope Hitch...screw the nice guy act...I dont wish to act with you I respect you...I am forewarning you for that fact.

My start was unconventional to Hitch...but what Moma2 has actually done for the NHL game of Hockey has been epic and historic in scope and in nature...I started in 2006 and I know when you started Hitch...boy do we have different stories to tell huh Hitch....but no one can ever remove the NHSs credit for being an impactfull part of EVERY SINGLE STANLEY CUP SINCE 2012....and for progressively evolving the entire game forward. For the record Hitch Moma2 is not bitter nor vengefull...this is just business as usual when something is personal...a feud is a feud....they always have a beginning and someone is always right and someone is always wrong at the BEGINNING OF IT ALL....and the only way to end a feud is to get to the real true bottom of things and make agreed upon fair remediations and restitutions...the longer this takes the more it costs everyone involved...full stop.

I am following my gut now Hitch...or I would give you an exact game where Moma2 will be jumping into things....suffice to say you will know it...unless of course Moma2 wins the Lotto Max and then of course all you will hear is CRICKETS.....lol.

posted on Dec, 12 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Maybe Ference can find himself a side-job doing some bicycle courier work in Edmonton....it seems like all he did when he was a Oiler is ride his bike around town shining Eakins shoes and peddeling Rainbow Colored Hockey Tape hoping to get a firm butthold in the alternative community in Edmonton.A three dollar bill with a chip on his shoulder because he was SOUNDLY REJECTED BY THE ENTIRE ROOM....the Oiler Players AND Coached knew that Ference was a Rat....what did management think the Oilers Fanbase thought of a Journeyman support player marching into town like he was Cris Pronger or a real impact player....when really he was a cheapshot player who jumped his peers who had limited skill and input towards winning games.....a traitor through and through.....a SPY...brought in BECAUSE OF HIS SPECIAL RAT SKILLSET...to stab his Union Brothers in their collective backs....this guy was as deluded as Eakins was.....and he still is...as we can see he refuses to stop pushing the Dellow-Eakins thieving con-job of a show we all watched, every locker room has its own rules...they are confidential....when it comes to Players like Ference who Rat out everyone....you get ostracised and rejected by men who want their backs covered not their arses.

Personalities like Ference and Dellow and Eakins were thieves and con-jobs who had no problem being Rats ....just like Shannahan and Dubas and Babcock have no problems cutting the throats of all of their peers if they can put just one more notch in their personal belts.....everyone KNEW WHO THEY WERE even if Oilers upper management did not...EXACTLY LIKE IS HAPPENING AGAIN IN TORONTO RIGHT NOW.....everyone KNOWS what Dubas is that he is a con-job thief buddy of Dellows....everyone KNOWS SHANNAHAN HAS GONE TO THE DARK SIDE AND IS DESPERATE....his colors are showing through like Kevin Lowes did and like Ferences did....and Everyone also knows Babcock is one of the biggest BSers the NHL has ever seen he must have mentored Eakins...and also that he has been sitting in the weeds trying to keep his hands clean while all of the dirty work is being done......I half expect Babcock to run for the Hills FIRST....methinks he knows offer sheets are going to be rolling in on Toronto soon and that Dubas is a wittless twit who conned his way into his job like so many people do....and also that he had a CABAL of Hockey Industry Panderers INSERT him in a slightly refined version of the Dellow Manouver.

The NHL is collectively going to BEND DUBAS THE THE LEAFS OVER THE PICKLE BARREL......LMAO.....winning offer sheets are going to be made IMHO...and Dubas the thieving little snot doesnt have a Hall of Fame rolodex of NHL Peers on every level who have respect sometimes grudgingly for him.....like Kevin Lowe had going for him when he had to protect the Oilers Special Group of players.....Dubas is an actor...and he is about to be screwed blue on Tuesday by real Professional Hockey Businessmen.....just like he got biatchslapped by Nylanders Agent who has now shown the entire NHL that Dubas is a pushover who doesnt even have basic minimal GM or NHL hockey acumen....no matter what the Toronto media and the embedded online hacks pretending to be writers might get posted online where lots of people can see it.
edit on 12-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2018 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Hitch....we both know that last night something important happened...we know that the Jets STUMBLED UPON something...you should have made insitu adjustments Hitch to throw them off...lucky for you no one is on the scent.

Milan....I am sick of the gamesmanship...you are showing your true colors by not PMing Moma2 and waiting to take a handout instead of being a man and asking for a hand-up...well I guess beggars cant be choosers huh Milan....well here is your solution to your goal scoring issue....and its as much emotional as it is mental or physical...Milan get your wife to Google Temple Grandin...then to learn about Thunder Jackets...and remember this doesnt work for everyone it is an as needed solution....for SPECIFIC DYNAMICS...which Milan you happen to qualify for right now...its a deep deep topic Milan and really one we should TALK about not blog about...just get your wife to help you out and not any Oilers people....you need a Womans perspective and understanding so the CONCEPT IS UNDERSTOOD AS IT APPLIES TO YOU YOURSELF.....your wife will explain it to you ok...trust me....she knows how......if yu need a mans view then buy Nuge lunch and ask him specificlly HIM how it FELT IN HIS MIND when he first came back from his shoulder injuries and was wearing the flak-jacket...ask him how it FELT WEARING THAT PROTECTION as he re-entered the NHL warzone...ask him how that tight fitting feeling helped him.....and trust me Milan....Paul Coffey wore his skates to small and Moma2 used to rip the bottoms out of brand new running shoes because we wore our gear like a second skin....its MENTAL...on a technical level it is about how our brains process CONTRASTS....and everyone needs different degrees of this support for different reasons....usually to reman more engaged in the tactile moment....like I said it gets deep and this is not the place to analyse things.....just do as you are told Milan and you will find immediate sucess and a way out of the dark......then you can feel like the guilty gutless thief you really are for sitting in the weeds and waiting for Moma2 to help yu when you could have just PMed here and shown some bloody respect like a man would ....and all you arseholes who are Professionals and watch this unfold are no better than Milan and by proxy of your unwliingness to support and endorse Moma2 you are no better than the scab-arse advanced stats cabal....how do you like those muffins you cowardly Cupcakes...you plicks know how important networking is yet you deny it to Moma2....I know you dont understand that come playoff time Moma2 will DESTROY YOU WITH NO RESTRAINTS OR CONSCIENCE because of this...yes Moma2 will help you win now in many ways...but your actions of suppression done today will ultimately deny you what you really want and that is to make the playoffs and win a Stanley Cup.

Hitch....you know the story here....its to bad they ran into Moma2 isnt it...but there is only one way this goes own...Moma2 wins fairly or the feud continues unabated....there will BE NO NEGOTIATIONS...only negotiations of your surrender and reparation terms.

Hitch consider yourself lucky the Jets will not follow up...and even if they did they would misread things in all likelihood.

Moma2 is planning on blowing you up completely and permanently at a time of Moma2s choosing...could have already been done...as we both very well know....first Feud Moma2 has ever been in...what a trip its been.....lol...but winning is winning... it is what it is.
edit on 14-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2018 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hitch...want a chuckle....lol...the advanced stats cabal junkies cannot understand how your Team is winning when you are going directly against the grains of their con-job BS stats stories....LMAO...its hilarious....they just cannot handle the fact that your team is not chasing its tail following numbers that represent past actions and that have zero value in terms of anticipatory thinking or planning.....lol...they think that Dubas is going to survive after Dellows failure at penetrating the NHLs armour and getting inside with their BS numbers disease.....and that their little cabal of con-jobs will also survive ...lol...its totally insane but they really believe they can float his boat with only their online propaganda....and lies.....lol...I must say it is fun to watch them squirm.

According to Dubas and Dellows buddies you are DOING EVERYTHING WRONG , you aren't producing the right numbers according to their made up stats and the OTHER SHOE IS ABOUT TO DROP.....lol...lol..and trust me Hitch some of them actually believe their own garbage....lol....I wonder what they will be saying when you solidify your playoff spot in 25 more games.....lol....lol...whatever BS they come up with it will be priceless to listen to them twist and turn......lol.

I am not helping them fugure you out till Playoff time....the last 2 games showed Moma2 a lot of things....you to I bet....nonetheless..you are free to operate unimpeded during the regular season...have fun..time waits for no man....I will settle up with your bosses come Playoff time.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   
The Nucks adjusted and replicated exactly what the Oilers were doing to them....and Hitch was Hitch he stayed the course...when he clearly should have jousted with them....the keeping games close till the end and hoping deep skill and Mcdavid majic will win enough games was T-Macs gameplan now we are seeing a slighty different System version of the same focus...as soon as the Nucks did exactly as the Oilers did they confounded the Oilers because they may now know how to execute as Hitch says but they don't understand how to shut their own processes down yet....and the mirror image was confusing....well played by Vancouvers Coaches....this is the NewAge Hockey System based NHL and if you cannot adjust your System COMPLETELY during games multiple times you are dead in the water. Tonight Hitch let a lesson be learned.....he stuck with his guns....to teach...this is a part of the Hitch process....he is also stubborn and confident in his ways like T-Mac was and others are.

Yes,Moma2 knew what to do to turn tonights game into an easy 2 points....and could have called in the correct shots after the first 3-4 minutes were logged in.

Games like this one are the difference...the points are critical.

The Oilers need a right hand shot available with his hips turned early on McDavids far side....he hits Chaisson and his passes also hit the far side often but the shooter needs to be a righty to speed things up...just like Chaissons right handedness allows him to get his shot off a fraction of a second earlier when McDavid feeds him off the wing ....Chaisson sets the table because he cannot be ignored out front so in effect he FORCES THE BACKDOOR WIDE OPEN.....naturally there needs to be a righty with his hips turned early waiting to unload out of those beauty passes Connor makes every game...there should be a goal per game just off of those passes we see....the Oilers need to fine tune things more they are wasting 3-4 goals per game from screwed up Mcdavid passes. But this is Hitches classroom and Players will soon learn they will live and die by this sword....and they will work hard every night win or lose by that sword...it will grind on them from time to time because Hitch is AS STUBBORN as many of his peers are.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Milan...tight shirts....like UnderArmour...tight around the chest....a firm EMBRACE YOU CAN FEEL ALL THE TIME....just annoying not unbearable.....you need to know it is there all the time….start with 3 sizes or 3 layers maybe 4 till you get it right...cut off the arms because you want large volume chest compression including back and spinal compression...your entire central nervous system is involved and I told you it is complicated to explain...you have NO ONE WHO COMES CLOSE TO ME in these areas....I am a literal Pioneer....taking you as Hitch says to places you could not get to on your own....you want progressive compression until you find the spot I explained so you need really stretchy material and you need to leave your arms free to be what they are....tight fit right down to the lower sacral region as well....might need to work creatively to get the fit there but its part of the equation...if I had you at hand I could just do it...but you are so bloody difficult to work with you make it harder than it has to be. …..silly big bugger....listen to your Moma2 ok Milan...trust someone and something big feller....if you cant trust your Moma2 who can you trust right.

posted on Dec, 17 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Some of the online and MSM hacks are beginning to emulate Moma2s analytical style in terms of structure and color......they are just beginning to come onboard...many are now realising the extreme limits their stats based focus puts on their ability to produce creative interesting unique work....they are being smothered by the severe limits that the BS so-called advanced stats were born with .

But they are still nowhere near being worthy of calling respectable yet...a lot of them are just looking for new angles...their own minds aren't capable they are like cerebral remoras .

For the Record.....T-Mac San Jose Model would have worked PERFECTLY IN TODAYS NHL with only a few tweaks....all Hitch did was change the methods not the INTENTI0NS....both T-Mac and Hitch WANT to make instant expedient d-zone exits and both want safe n-zone transitions based on strong possesion and few passes that can be picked off....both wish to voluntarily surrender possesion at or above the blueline establishing the BATTLE-ZONE in the opponents end and then engage in loose puck battles where a solid system philosophy and body positioning become the swing factors and effort energy and grit become CURRENCYS....T-Mac built structure to support his o-zone focuses and Hitch has let the dogs out in the o-zone...T-mac relied on a process where the puck carrier quickly SHOT on net from the blueline AS SUPPORT WAS COLLAPSING TO THE NET DURING THEIR TRANSITION WITH SPEED or after a short delay into 2 layers of deflections and then built their secondary recovery and subsequent offense out of the rebounds this primary focus consistantly and constantly created….T-Macs San Jose Model is ABSOLUTELY DEADLY if you buy into it and IF he makes a few NHS adjustments....this is an elite quickstrike one-shot-one-kill EXTREMELY PRODUCTIVE System...one where the ability to gain and hold ice overrides skill and fiesse...one where big fat blades work for everyone and no one gets Fancy-dancy cause everything is so fast and so in close during playaction execution and finishes that your main concern is getting blade on the puck not threading a needle with a shot...there is much much more as I said Moma2 had inputs in the building of and the crushing of the San Jose Model but enough for now if you want more go back on this thread 30-40 pages and review...to continue.....Hitches System also voluntarily surrenders the pucks at or above the blueline after advancing the puck through TWO zone transitions EXACTLY like T-Mac wanted....and they both emulated Moma2s proceeses given to Eakins in using this elite level focus ......Moma2 made the thief learn this ELITE PROCESS he did not learn it on his own...Hitch relies on speed and skill and he asks his men to make short well timed dump-ins and then force scrimmages for loose pucks as they flood the zone setting up in safe well gapped spots...Hitch is allowing for PASSES ..he needs to allow for his SKILL TO BE UTILISED....so he allows for quick passes coming out of scrimmages on the back wall....this is critical because T-Mac System used this exact same dynamic AFTER they took an initial shot on net as everyone collapsed to the net coming in hard big and not so fast with everyone looking to pot a rebound on-the-fly or push the puck to the net which is where they engaged in their main puck battles in traffic where the big bodies helped them ...the Oilers skip the first shot and set the battle on the walls where their smaller size but better speed and agility and skill give them the edge when they arrive second to pucks which they design into the gameplan ...they DONT HAVE TO hold real estate where holding it kills you.........and both Hitch and T-Mac followed the NHS in their Pre-Oilers jobs....they both built Systems EXACTLY AS MOMA2 TOLD THEM TO ON THIS VERY THREAD if you go back far enough....and they both brought their NHS education to Edmonton with them....the Oilers look to score coming out of puck scrimmages on the outside and inside and periphery ASAP expecting to pass at least once....the T-Mac San Jose Model Oilers looked to score out of scrimmages built into the middle where holding static ground and controlling it give a huge edge.....this is mainly why T-Mac failed he wasn't given the right types of players and the ones he had just couldn't hold the ice and control it using their size and strength FULL STOP....as you can see here T-Macs System ACTUALLY FIT THE OILERS PERFECTLY if he had been given 3-4 more bigger better fitting NHL level players...and NO the Players DID NOT BUY INTO T-Macs System because THEY COULD NOT FOR TO A MAN THEY KNEW IT WOULDNT WORK --- THAT AS A GROUP THEY WERE NOT BUILT TO PLAY THAT STYLE AND TO TRY TO DO SO AT THE NHL COULD BE CAREER SUICIDE BY INJURY.....they knew as a Group they would be BRUTALISED EVERY NIGHT...and eve if they busted their humps the System would not work because they couldn't execute it as Coach wanted...THEY UNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING PERFECTLY....they just knew it was impossible and they disconnected....they were right to do so...and T-Macs System can still easily win a Stanley Cup.Buffalo would be a good team for T-Mac.

Overall IMHO T-Macs System re-designed would fit the Oilers like a glove....and what Hitch is doing fits a wee bit looser...truth is BOTH COACHES poached NHS data and used it....lol..and because of this Moma2 knows them both INSIDE OUT.

Moma2 could have made T-Macs System into a multiple Cup winner...but for his bosses feud....I fairly warned the man out of respect.....like I have warned Hitch....Hitch Moma2 really will drop you immediatly during the Playoffs and you CANNOT STOP IT....and you will not recover...like T-Mac did not because Moma2s analysis is so precise true and revealing...and ALL YOUR NHL PEERS WILL HAVE IT IN THEIR BACK POCKETS.

The officials will not call for Hitch even if he does send out more muscle and weight....lol...they will just call even more on the Oilers...the Officials can by Bettmans command screw any team into the ground in any given year and call it a statistical outlier....and walk away from it scott free....Moma2 has said it before...McDavid generates at least ten panalties for per game and the Reffs will NEVER CALL THINGS EVEN CLOSE TO FAIR...they will intentionally screw McDavid....in doing so they force the Oilers to give pucks to other players which makes them LESS OFFENSIVE AND EXCITING TO WATCH or watch Connor get butchered or their System fail because opponents can separate pucks with no fear of taking penalties...Bettman and the NHL do not understand social media at all...if Hitch wants change all he has to do is wait for MORE OILERS FANS TO SPREAD COMPILATIONS OF REFFS LETTING OPPONENTS SCREW MCDAVID BLATANTLY.never let it die down...make it go viral...make them PAY A PRICE FOR BEING DERELICT AND THINKING THEY ARE UNTOUCHABLE.
I have watched a video showing the Reffs are bought out and NHL Hockey has to be fixed....there is no way a video like that can exist....but it does...I am going back to click on it again to support he Fan who made and posted it....that's how you fix Bettmans Minions and get them off your backs,then you go after the 2 Referee System and force one of them off the ice so they have to ride shotgun and actually be a harsh judge of their fellow Reff on the ice due to their video acess in real-time....its time to have one Official actually working from the sidelines and not using video replays till after the fact.
edit on 17-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Lets settle the McDavid being hooped by the Reffs issue...YES HE IS BEING HOOPED....YES BETTMAN IS BEHIND IT....and yes it has to stop....before it derails Connors entire year....it is a dirty way to run a Pro sport and it reeks of Bettman.

What the FASTEST MOST SKILLED NHL PLAYERS provide to the ENTIRE SPORT AND GAME ON A GRASSROOTS LEVEL players needs to be respected by the NHL beginning with Bettman and his OFFICIALS who are his personal MINIONS.

I mean the most SKILLED fastest men in the game so there are only 10 of them.....there are tons of extremely fast NHLers with hands of stone and heads of oatmeal....and this is the cruxof the issue.

If any NHL Team feeds a dunderhead cement-handed klutz of a SPEEDSTER the puck ALL GAME LONG...that guy can generate a MASSIVE VOLUME OF PENALTIES THE REFFS HAVE TO CALL...but they DO NOT CALL THEM...why....simple....because when 100 infraction are committed during 60 minutes by one team upon another but these infractions are EVENLY DISTRIBUTED and the focus isnt narrowed down to one or two players you cannot really NOTICE ALL OF THEM meaning you miss MOST of what the Reffs are FAILING TO CALL....and they have a pre-set number pf penalties per game Bettman figures is what fits his idea of an NHL entertainment package...they WILL NOT CALL MORE THAN BETTMAN TELLS THEM TO.... so basically when you have thse top 10 SKILLED SUPERFAST players and you USE THEM PROPERLY AND JUSTIFIABLY you IMMEDIATLY EXPOSE THE FRAUDS BETTMAN HAS FORCED UPON THE NHL FANBASE....he has overstepped so much it is marring what legacy he had going for him...he still needs to put back play stoppages on the wall and the faceoffs they generate and he still has to change the icing rule back to we see more exciting competative action and more goals.

Now NHL Teams are HANDS OFF to the entire Oilers roster and they spend this BETTMAN DEFINED CURRENCY FOUND IN THE FORM OF THE NUMBER OF PENALTIES BETTMAN ALLOWS HIS REFS TO CALL...clutching and grabbing McDavid for 60 minutes BLATANTLY forcing Reffs to call ALL THEIR ALLOWANCE of penalties on this anti-McDavid cheating...and if the Reffs REFUSE TO MAKE EACH AND EVERY CALL WHEN OPPONENTS CHEAT ON mCCDAVID THEY REFUSE SO THEY DONT MAKE THEMSELVES LOOK LIKE THEY ARE SUDDENLY CALLING SPECIAL RULES FOR CONNOR AND HIS 9 OTHER PEERS ….they refuse to make 6-7calls per game FOR CONNOR so it doesn't appear that they are showing favoritism....WHEN THEY ARE BEING FORCED TO DO JUST THAT BY PROXY.....Connor doesn't just force opponents on the ice to play fair he forces Officials to change as well.

Now you understand ok....BETTMAN has set a NUMBER of possible penalties per game that NHL Officials MUST ADHERE TO...and when teams play a balanced puck distribution game the Reffs can manipulate games easily and screw who they choose to get Bettmans job done for him...no one really makes special note because the infactions THEY REFUSE TO CAL IN THE FACE OF REALITY TO SUPPORT BETTMANS DEMANDS are not showcased and happen everywhere willy-nilly...…….but when you have a player like McDavid who is so fast he is TOP TEN SKILL-SPEED IN THE LEAGUE and you feed him above average possesions for an entire 60 minutes, he blows up Bettman con-game....simply because the camera is on him and the PUCK for almost the entire game meaning WE ALL SEE WHAT THE REFFS ARE INTENTIONALLY NOT CALLING IN TRUE REALTIME VOLUME AND IT IS SICKENING TO REALISE AND OBSERVE.

McDavids skill and speed EXPOSED AN ORIGINAL NHL con-game the Legue has always played....Gretzkys skill did it the same ways....Pettersson will soon be doing it like Gretzky did it....he could be the SECOND COMING of THE GRET ONE....remember that evaluation ok.

As Fans WE KNOW THE REFFS HAVE TO MAKE THESE CALLS WHEN OPPONENTS CHEAT ON MCDAVID AND HIS 9 PEERS IN THAT SPECIAL GROUP.....and its not just these 10 who need to be RESPECTED BY OFFICIALS for what they bring....solid clean devastating checkers are also in need of RESPECT and calls cannot be made on them simply because they smash someone extra hard and hurt them....there is a TOP 10 group of MEAN AND CLEAN open-ice hitters in the NHL that DESERVE RESPECT because they are elite impact players....the Reffs HAVE TO LAY OFF OF THEM...they can penalise the hundreds of NHLers who are half-arsed dirty instigators....

So this is why we are seeing these crazy videos that make the NHL look like a BUSH-LEAGUE because of BETTMANS DIRECT INFLUENCES.....put back the board-pin play stoppages put back the old icing rules and get out of hockey after you fix the cheating Reffs ok Gary the Weasel Bettman ...you putz.

Yes, we MUST SEE 6-7 penalties called against opponents when they play Connnor....this is a MUST....because it damages the NHLs CREDIBILITY IN DANGEROUS WAYS when we see on video all over what we have been seeing when those calls are intentionally not called ....it FORCES US TO SEEK CAUSALITY...and this leads right to Gary Bettman and his artificial manipulation of the NHL landscape in areas he as no right to be operating in....

Gary...over to you BigDog.

Hitch doesnt need to throw muscle at the problem...Fans need to throw LIGHT ON IT AT A HIGHER LEVEL.

Roast the real person behind this horrible mismanagement of NHL officiating and growth ....Gary the Weasel bettman.

Yes the majic number is SIX OR SEVEN penalties FOR THE OILERS every game...and also for 9 other Clubs with true NHL GOLD COINS.....and yes we SHOULD BE SEEING MCDAVID SCORE 200 POINTS IN A SEASON and we should see Petterson scoreing 150 points per year RIGHT FREAKING NOW not when that rat Bettman is fianlly gone..RIGHT NOW...we should be seeing 10-15 -players breaching 100 points every year and top 5 hitting 200+.....anything else is a VERY VERY SAD COMMENTARY ON THE NHS LAST 3 DECADES of MANAGEMENT ...right GARY.

By the way I dont term Jhonny Gaudreau an NHL GOLD COIN impact player....there are HUNDREDS OF JHONNY HOCKEY WHO IF FED MASSIVE POSSESIONS COULD DRAW PENALTIES AND THIS IS HOW GAUDREAU AHS BEEN USED ...specificlly as a shrimpy penalty magnet...specificlly....because the STARK CONTRAST IN SIZE HE PRESENTS forces Reffs to call penalties on anyone who even checks him who is over 170lbs and 5 foot 5....LMAO......Jhonny hockey is an example of who the Reffs SHOULD NOT MAKE THESE CALLS FOR because his TEAM MANAGEMENT is using him to manipulate the OFFICIALS and to influence games unfairly......eve as a Fan I dont want to see Gaudreau draw the same respect from Officials as McDavid and his 9 peers draw....nope screw that...it messes up the fine balance the NHL had built with its officiating....when Clubs USE little smurfs like Gaudreau and send them to the net or let them drive to the net so low its at knee-level.....lol...it even LOOKS STUPID.

I see Kassian having to tone his tough-guy game down and focus on skilled controlled play because he is not an NHL GOLD COIN IMPACT PLAYER LIKE LUCIC IS WHO CAN BE AS TOUGH AND HARD AS HE WISHES BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS HE IS BIG MEAN BUT CLEAN....you see this is called BALANCE....and when those 2 men work within their envelopes optimally they produce excellent results ....acceptance...and freaking reality.....one players and fans SHARE TOGETHER SEAMLESSLY.
edit on 18-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Removing one Reff from the ice is the first step to remediating the imbalances the NHL has built into the processes we see today.

Reality says that NHL penalties BY PROXY OF THE EVER-FREAKING UNIVERSE....had to have doubled or very close to that the SECOND another Reff stepped on the ice…..but this did not happen..because Bettman COULD NOT LET this happen...it would have destroyed the game at a very vulnerable time for the entire NHL as a business....right here we must all stop and note the State of Affairs......the doubleing in penalties ABSOLUTELY DID NOT HAPPEN.....the machine was broken from day number one.....now lets ask who and how people benefitted from this 2 Reff system continuing on when it was an utter failure from day one.

You remove a Reff and you empower both Linesmen to call for Referee reviews of what they see as potential penalties with a natural play stoppage initiating the review....not a possession based play stoppage....

You can legally hook but not hold nor impede forward progress.....ok...to impede forward progress you have to stop me and this could be you holding me as my wheels spin....not just a hook that makes me drop a gear....you can legally whack an opponents stick but you cannot hack it....so breaking an opponents stick when you whack it hard is NOT A PENALTY....if you knock a stick out of someones hands when you WHACK IT it is not a penalty....unless there is no puck around......there has to be two places where hard WHACKING can be done....netfront….and within a 20 foot circle of the puck itself wherever it goes......anywhere else away from the play is a penalty....the hacking is what we call stickwork outside of these two specific areas listed....stepping in front of someone netfront or within 20 feet of the puck is not a penalty or a pick......doing it outside of these areas to intentionally impede a non-puck carrying opponents ability to enter into a developing or evolving playaction is a penalty....players pulling on each other and loosely embracing each other as they SWIM FOR LOOSE PUCKS IN SCRUMS COMPETING FOR TIME AND SPACE that happen within these 2 specific areas are NOT PENALTIES....they are part and parcel of the process....but if you do these things outside of our 2 fairplay areas IT IS A PENALTY.

Now you understand why the non-calls around Connor McDavid will now force changes across the board...he will not be denied....and he does not dive whine cry or beeiatch...he was ROCKED WITH A POTENTIALLY CAREER ENDING INJURY due to an illegal play right out of the gate and he refuses to be bitter or be dirty to his peers he is the epitome of respect aside from competing fair and square...he refuses to badmouth the Officials EVER....and he is ALWAYS WITHIN THESE 2 SPECIFIC SACRED PUCK PLAYACTION AREAS WE SPEAK ABOUT FOR MORE MUNITES OF PURE INDIVIDUAL POSSESION THAN ANYONE IN THE NHL......now do you see how vulnerable the NHL has made its belly and throat.....there is NO WAY to defend the actions that precipitated the results we have seen from NHL Officials specifically surrounding McDavid...and we will ALWAYS MENTION HIS 9 OTHER ELITE PEERS who deserve the same level of respect as well as the GOLD COIN impact players in the other player dimension categories.

Mcdavid and Pettersson could be challenging Gretzkys and Marios records and Laine could be challenging Hulls...and Sellannes...

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hitch...what the HADES kind of game was that....from puck drop forward what was that.....lol....lol...holy cow...why do that....everything was working fine.....someone buy Jujhar dinner....he is exactly the kind of Player I want having my back a good Oiler man ..really.

Kassian sure looks skilled lately...literally he looks like a skill player more and more....if only he hooked up with Nugey and Puljarvi methinks they could click if Pully can learn to cycle with RNH and Kass.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hitch....I liked what you were doing...the KISS method simply needed tweaking...that was an attempt to outfox the Blues using a pre-game Plan that forced you away from your basics.....stop it Hitch....keep them on the right side of the puck but you wake up and begin to see when the opponents begins to push back while ALLOWING your men to hold their positions....just because everyone stays on the right side of the puck it does not make you invincible and you can still be easily ripped apart by a good opponent....never forget that....the last 4 games have revealed a lot about where you have needed to take this team...your opponents were all different and each exposed a tiny facet you need to polish up....but you came off the rails and have been missing these red-flags....and Moma2 HAS NOT been ILLUMINATING them for you via free analysis...LMAO.....Gully looks like a Goldfish on a Kids bedroom floor...flip-flopping all over gasping for air....lol...all he needs is Moma2 calling in the shots for him....oh Gully I know how ready you are and I know how capable you are but nothing is coming your way Pal...and we both know how IMMEDIATE the positive impacts actually are.....good luck with that stuff Gully....some advice....pay freaking attention to what Moma2 writes ok....that Late upspeed support PP zone transition and entry is DESIGNED FOR DEEP PENETRATION IMMEDIATE SCORING so you give the puck to the guy who finishes end to end rushes in practice the most consistently..full stop....but you idiots are for one extremely slow and awkward looking and you are NOT USING THE PROCESS PROPERLY you are using it to establish zone position and control....why waste all the time and effort if all you want is secure o-zone possession and control...just let Connor or Reider blast it in full speed on the wall....lol....don't fake it make it happen...you are half-arsed faking an NHS focus and its a freaking disaster....your PP should be top 3 in the NHL....Connor should be absolutely nailing at least one PP goal per game.....no less.

The fellas need constant inputs to help them guide their creative focus from opponent to opponent...you cant just cut them loose....yes there was a learning part of doing it so far...but not now...now they need a loose Pre-Game Alert Bulletin genericlly exposing the opponent for them...like a menu of weak links for them to choose from on their own as a group.

Connors linemates need to get open in sweetspots more in synch with his speed...I can see Connor getting set up behind the net properly now like Wayne did....now HELP HIM YOU IDIOTS...he is still being hotly pursued to the back wall and checked hard sometimes 2x coverage...and this will continue until YOU DUMMYS begin CASHING IN ON HIS PASSES FROM BEHIND THE NET...Connors supports need to BE MORE AWARE ALERT AND PREPARED....you need to begin to convert his passes from behind the net A LOT to back defenders off of him and force them to the front of the net into a cluster....to do this Connor needs TWO KILLER FINISHERS...first off he needs sticks looking to deflect [ucks on both backdoors both sides of the goalie...as FAST AS GUYS CAN GET THEIR STICKS POKE INTO A DEFLECTION SPOT RIGHT 2 FEET FROM THE SIDE OF THE GOAL OR NET....their stick blades have to arrive and be available FIRST before the body..so speed and extension must be combined to keep up with Connors execution speeds...so 2 guys collapse to the net getting their sticks ready for tap-ins or deflections from Connors quick passes and Connor also needs a half-wallish Kurri like proper handed shooter available just a hair later....so now Connor only has to get set up or behind the net ASAP and he can EXPECT a stick blade to be available for those tap-ins or deflections ON BOTH SIDES OF THE NET ...AND...if that is plugged up he can sift it over to the wall for a quick snap-shot or hard onetimerthat will overpower the Tender...this is the general idea ok fellas....you give Connor the score as he comes in option then you give him the 2 sides to quickly dish to for tap-ins or deflections that beat the Goalie with QUICKNESS OF EXECUTION....and then you give him a secondary option that can OVERPOWER THE GOALIE from mid-range....this is the exact dynamic that will back defenders off league wide....skip a step and don't bother ok....it worked for Wayne with ANY LINEMATES it is pretty simple stuff really.

Milanor and Pully both charging to the netsides extending their sticks making their blades available with Chaisson coming in sneaking in slightly late to the half-wall area for the OVERPOWERING ONETIMER OR SNAPSHOT.....and the d-men ready to onetime everything that leaks out to them....remember Milan and Pully are already netsides...so those puck do not get dusted off or passed EVER they get slammed back into the cluster so Conner regains possession behind the net again or someone deflects a cheap one in...remember half-wall guy has to have a wicked overpowering shot and speed and backchecking ability with above average extension (jeepers maybe Pully fits the bill here)...because if they bust it back he will have to get on his horse because he will always have 3 stride advantage over all other available supports who are in deep....

....and Connor has to stop making possession safe passes that do not score or set up goals...and if he doesn't know how to take a slap shot maybe he needs to watch some Pettersson videos and same for Nugey....yes its a lower % shot but you can still anticipate rebounds accurately and design support playactions....for example...when Connor breaks in clean and all alone he should be taking that slapper Wayne and Pettersson both take same with Nugey....ONLY WHEN HE IS IN EARLY AND ALONE...simply because he is SO EARLY that his rebound will ring right into his supports coming into the zone if he misses....which is ok...it is NOT OK to take this same shot when his supports are mid-to-deep o-zone already because the rebounds will get behind them to easily...so he cannot bust in fast then pull up a scond and then blast that slapper....and besides it IS A REALLY HARD ONE FOR GOALIES TO STOP at the best of times...its just not a good shot to use when you have established zone possesion because those rebound get behind you to much..and WAYNE ONLY USED IT AT THESE SPECIFIC TIMES AS MOMA2 is showing you Lobsangs....and Wayne knew where his misses were going and he planned ahead for it meaning a miss was just as dangerous as anytihng because Wayne had support timed to that rebounding puck at all times.

The PURPOSE of a PLAYACTION is to score a goal...ASAP....not to set teammates up...not EVER to set temmates up....your first responsibility as puck carrier in the o-zone is TO SCORE ASAP....EVERY PUCK CARRIER must immediatly upon possesion wake the puck up....and look to bury it...not waste a shot but take your time and bury it....the second Gretzky crossed the opponents blueline every cell of his body wanted the puck in the net..nothing else...and he WAS THE TIP OF THE SPEAR EVERY SINGLE TIME...he threatenedfirst with his goal scoring not his passing....he scored so much you had to give him the passes every time....this is where Connor needs to get to to where Crosby is now where he will be greedy EVERY TIME if it is high % opportunity...Sidney is now scoring from places nobody else can score from he has elevated his vision of the ice to naother level TO SCORE MORE....Connor needs a few Hattricks to get some respect

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Nail Yakupov is available soon....Connor plays his best when he has total dominance over possesions and he always finds an open man ANYWHERE....and Nail plays his best when a Player like Connor has possession and is making elite level puck distribution choices as opposed to a player who could not distribute at an elite level like Hall was ...Hall made Nails game look disjointed and the way the Oilers used him after his Rookie year was completely screwey….what I am saying is that now Nail is OVERQUALIFIED to play RW for McDavid....lol...seriously Yakupov is cerebrally built to be a Mini-Ovechkin and it will never go away he is a MACHINE that just hasn't found a perfect spot....and McDavids RW ia that spot...the ways Connor McDavids game has evolved and how the League handles him is now a PERFECT PLACE for Nail Yakupovs incredibly shifty and deceptive style his NATURAL STRENGTHS get him open for shots more than ANYONE IN OILERS SILKS in decades...when Nail was an Oiler since he entered the NHL if you watch the tapes he was BLACKBALLED AND SHUT OUT by a group of snotty kids led by Hall and Ebbs.....Nail was open so much they should have nicknamed him 7-11....but no one passed to him and as a result he was never consistently directly involved in the playactions handeling pucks and was HUNG OUT TO DRY LONG ENOUGH TO SCREW IS CAREER PATH....I don't care what Hitch got in St.Louis or what Hitches needs were then....but Connor McDavids needs today are NAIL YAKUPOV and the 50+ goals he could score playing with McDavid....McDavid is as much of a score like mad player as Nail is....Connor knows what you can do if you have a triggerman who can finish for you consistently....seriously Connor looks like lukewarm crap when he tries to play the slow pass more game...McDavid needs to be as much of a puck-hog as Hall was but to be himself not the selfish snot Hall was....if Connor is a Professional and works to elevate Nail he will get 50+ goals out of Nail....everything about Nail Yakupov is perfectly mated to Connor McDavid including his passion drive and emotional inputs...Nail can get to open places other players just cant get to and REPEAT IT CONSISTANTLY and Connor can put pucks in places and at times other players just cant put them in and REPEAT IT CONSISTANTLY.

This is a chance to end the feud....Moma2 will white flag it if this vindictive mistake is corrected and Nail is put in a position to use his strengths beside McDavid.

April 30-2019 Nail is a free man.

The plicks who screwed with Nails career path and impeded and slowed it intentionally are ALL GONE NOW...all of them including Coaches...Hitches System here is not his St.Louis System and his needs are different...Mcdavid is a very unique player who is DOMINANT in what he does so he can repeat things over 60 minutes which is what superstars can do....his support players on his line MUST BE ABLE TO FUNCTION IN EXTREMELY CONTROLLED CIRCUMSTANCES...because Connor needs possession ALL THE TIME...and his linemates need to be NATURAL SCORERS AND FINISHERS WHO GET BETTER AND HOTTER AND ELEVATE WHEN THEY TASTE BLOOD AND FIND SUCESS.....don't worry about knowing a ten-point System with McDavid...LMAO....you don't need to ….don't worry about being big and heavy and controlling the cycle off the walls....lol..seriously you are with McDavid and you wont ever really need to do that....but you sure AS HADES BETTER BE ABLE TO BE OPEN FOR A PASS IN A SHOOTING AREA EVERY SINGLE SECOND YOU PLAY WITH CONNOR AND YOU BETTER WORK YOUR BUTT OFF DOING IT FOR 60 MINUTES...Chaisson scores because he is READY TO ALL THE TIME AND IS ASKED TO DO SO...not handle pucks and manage playactions just do a simple job of GETTING OPEN AND BEING READY...

You give me Nail now with Connor and it allows me to change the entire Oilers lineups natural structure..you give me a NATURAL RW built for McDavids NHL style.....you give me the REAL TRUE POTENTIAL FOR HATTRICKS AND MULTIPLE GOAL GAMES FROM A WINGER OF MCDAVIDS....you see this is it for me.....Nail CAN get himself open enough EVERY SINGLE GAME in PRIME SHOOTING SPOTS...and Connor McDavid CAN get pucks to Nail from all over the place at all different weird times like they both have a nose for finding....don't you get it Nail is wired cerebrally like McDavid is and Moma2 posted this long ago but no one listened...Nail can regularly get to those places where Connor can regularly deliver pucks and McDavid thinks on his feet at lightening speeds and is an elite puck distributor not like the last possession based catalyst(puck possession dominator) the Oilers had in Hall who will always be a scoring winger before he is a passer.

This is not a guess this is an observation of two oddly special players who are a perfect match stylistically.

I will add that Nail is also a very very good passer who is FIRM WITH THE PUCK and still very very accurate and well timed in his dishes...and he skirmishes behind and near the net very well...he is always dangerous if he is allowed to be....the Oilers offense was always severely OVERMANAGED by the Coaches to help Hall out....it was to complicated and sensitive which made it mistake prone...a nightmare for a player with Nails skillset….however the reasons things sucked in the past ARE ALL GONE NOW...on every level...and there are new and actually pressing needs as far as finding proper wingers for McDavid....now that creativity is a LICENSED COMMODITY and now that the d-zone exits are fast and the n-zone is not a playground anymore and is transited at McDavid speeds...well for chrisps sakes you NEED a Player exactly like Nail Yakupov …..a freaking human jitterbug who cannot really be covered by anyone except for maybe a Mexican Jumping Bean....with a short shooters stick designed for inside cutting and quickshot scoring...not for breaking or building cycles on the walls...do you have any idea how many times in a 60 minute game Connor McDavid will find an open Nail Yakupov….for real here...if that is the focus McDavid wants then NO ONE IN THE NHL CAN STOP IT....if you let me slash at an opponent with McDavid and Yakupov and EVERYONE IS ONBOARD AND SUPPORTIVE....those 2 will score more as a tandem than Leon and Connor do....and listen here....keep perspective...Nail is not an OT partner for Connor like Leon is...nope Nails scoring knack expressed in multiple goal games will be on 5on5 with McDavid...Leon is not a jitterbug and he is a better tool for the OT....but 5on5 Connor McDavid requires SPECIAL VERY HARD TO FIND PLAYERS...ones who STAND OUT....and believe it or not....the Oilers drafted McDavids perfect RW already and he is 25 and firmed up as a man and as a Player …. now they just need to get him back.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Scoring goals FORCES ALL OPPONENTS TO CHANGE THEIR APPROACH TO THE REMAINING MINUTES.

Playing from the front is something that should never be relinquished easily nor often....it should be a rare and bitter battle.

Sometimes you run to keep the win and sometimes you run then stop along the way SPIN AND ATTACK BACK....then run again to the end......it is a travesty when a Team forgets that game management is a complicated thing that requires a reasonable investment of organisational capitol or currency.

You don't treat a lead the same way....every game is different and every opponent reacts differently to playing from behind...this is why we see underdogs knocking off streaking Playoff bound Teams ALL THE TIME....because those loser teams are COMFORTABLE playing from behind and are willing to take a lot of risks.

Yes in the NHL any given possession can end in a goal as it is supposed to …..and yes 1-2-3-4-5 consecutive possesions CAN END IN GOALS AS THEY ARE SUPPOSSED TO DO.

But so what...those are even odds and even odds are for suckers....you MUST PLAY THE GAME WITH THE SOLE INTENTION OF OUTSCORING THE OPPONENT for 60 minutes....and knowing how to use different management focuses to bring those leads into wins....some leads need to be built on furiously...some need to be built on with a physical throwdown to stop opponents momentum on the pushback....sometimes good Teams cause havoc themselves once they have a 2-3 goal lead just to muddy the waters so much an organised pushback CAN NEVER BE PUT TOGETHER.

Very cool line setups by Httch...well thought out...lets see if everyone can contain their excitement and remember to always stay on the right side of the puck FIRST and make dinner plans second...lol...lol..lol.

I like that Hitches punishment for mistakes in the o-zone is simply the extra hard work you need to recover possession ….no benching or olde school berating, it Is an excellent way to provide an opportunity for accountability and ownership to take root.

When the Oilers realise they need to better manage leads to turn them into wins they will see why when they choose to STOP OPPONENTS PUSHBACKS they need Lucic on the top lines to do it....to prevent momentum from being built up to push back on you this is one of Milans biggest strengths and one of the most UNDERUTILISED FACETS OF HIS GAME SINCE HE WAS BROUGHT IN....Milan helps you protect leads by changing momentum and disrupting opponents entire team focus at CRITICAL TIMES FOR MILANS CLUB so as to CLOSE OUT GAMES....sine Milan has been an Oiler the majority of games where the Oilers get the lead they either turtle defensively tighten up and crap the bed or get overly enthusiastic on offense trying to run away with it....they have specifically avoided using the tactic that optimise Luci and coincidentally tactics EVERY CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM MUST HAVE...ya gotta be able to close out games and sometimes that is a tough greasy business especially when your opponent is high end and pushing back....like I said in todays NHL you can score on every possession and no matter how good your defense is some Clubs CAN AN WILL COME BACK ON YOU ...UNLESS....you can simply stop their momentum in VARIED AND INTERESTING WAYS.

edit on 20-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hitch do me a favor to shut up all of the online stats idiots who are confusing the new young fanbase...they ARE NOT making things better....quite the contrary....so do me a favor and simply tell the media that the reason the stats people postulate upon do not always line up with the objectives of the Hockey Club is because those numbers you are seeing are being generated by other NHL Clubs...the ONLY important thing is that the players stick to a simple gameplan and give 110%....you do NOT change your Teams learning curve because some idiot fraud artist numbers jockey sticks some pile of meaningless stats under your nose....lol...no Professional would do that in any Industry.....the numbers generated by Hitches Team reflect where he has intentionally placed them upon a bigger learning curve than they were on prior to his arrival....the numbers ARE WHAT IS EXPECTED.

The numbers the advanced stats junkies are whining about are OFFENSIVE NUMBERS....lol...but Hitch has his Men playing HOW HE WANTS right now....and the numbers that are important to Hitch are ON TARGET.

If the Oilers want to score more goals then they need to review games where THEY EXECUTED THEIR GAMEPLAN PROPERLY and scored a lot....meaning they need to look for SYSTEM GENERATED GOALS and then define why these same goals are not going in as many times as they wishe them to now....but the important thing is that they only review games where Hitch thinks they played right for most of the game outcome be darned AND scored a lot of system generated goals .....because THIS IS THE BASELINE THE CLUB NEEDS TO FIND AND FOLLOW..... it has zero to do with stats and everything to do with reproducing results consistently and using your own gameplan to dictate and dominate games in whatever way you need to.

I say go back a few games to where everyone was seriously focused on stying on the right side of the puck first and being patient.....this way Connor and his mates can slowly feel out the oppositions weak spots....then they can jack it up in the 2nd and 3rd...games should be ANEROBIC...risks should be leveraged within this envelope.......you dont have to change the KISS focus of staying on the righ sideo of pucks...yes a few teams stymied you lately but they actually didnt do it tacticlly they kind of fell into roles you allowed them to take that screwed you...you shot yourselves in the foot a few times.

That was no reason to change what was working and you CANNOT EVOLVE A TEAMS LEARNING CURVE WHEN THEY ARE LOSING....so if the Men want to continue learning they need to get back to KISS hockey and begin winning again so Hitch can take them to the next step of the process.

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I cant handle Hitch and Connor trying to rationalise a PP that simply doesn't execute the basics they overcomplicate things and this slows everything down.

Gully et al cannot find ways to properly use and capitolise upon the upspeed support DEEP ZONE PENETRATION opportunities the PP gives you.....and this is what the Oilers are built to a man to use as their primary weapon...speed and then skill.

You score in hockey by catching people out of position....and to do this they must be distracted and busy....and this timeperiod is most often found when players are TRANSITIONING....or MOVING WITH INTENTIONS....from one geographical area on the ice to another ... it CAN be a zone transition by a puck carrier or it can be a subtle positional adjustment from a Goalie.....there are many types and times.....the Oilers prevent this now in Hitches learning process by ALWAYS STAYING ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE PUCK no matter how painful it becomes....they simply do not find themselves transitioning as much as other Teams do by design.

Now that we have that clear.

The general idea is to score a goal ASAP on every single shift you engage in on every single possesion you have...to seek out an opponents transition and either stretch it out for a teammate to exploit or slash in and exploit it yourself ASAP.

On the PP the idea is the FREAKING SAME you are like The Apple-Dumpling Gang....please find it and watch it you need to...lol...especially Milan.......

On the PP the MAIN ADVANTAGE YOU HAVE is that you can STRIKE IMMEDITLY AND DEEPLY INTO THEIR ZONE WITH THE PUCK...AND THIS MEAN YOU CAN SCORE ASAP...and it naturally means you ACCELERATE EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO....you do not CALM IT DOWN for christs sakes...

The entire catch them in transition thing loses FREAKING VALUE the closer they all collapse to their net.....so initial penetration of the o-zone at high speeds catching them flatfooted and in transition immediatly is the PRIMARY SCORING CHANCE THE PP CAN EVER GIVE YOU....you you morons have to FINISH your playaction penetrations with dangles and dekes and close in bar down shots off of those N-S thrusts.

Everyone is focusing to much on chalkboard heros to fix the PP....for gods sakes...like you dont ALL COLLAPSE into the o-zone at high speeds going after the rebound off of the INITIAL THRUST....nope dummies you get to your spots ASAP.....then you make ONE PASS ON POSSESION and shoot it again from wherever you are focus being on getting the shots off....volume shooting on the PP is an ADVANTAGE....overpassing is bush-league and so is overplanning.

Connor and someone else speedy should be entering the o-zone with an upspeed advantage and it doesnt have to be light speed....but they both need to SCORE OFF OF THAT INITIAL PENETRATION....pick their poisons and go for it.....these PPs should be ended ASAP... long before the opposition can collapse to their net..... but if you WANT them to collapse to their net like Gretzky loved to exploit this is where McDavid can practice beating guys from behind the net....ONE PASS ONLY THOUGH then a onetimer or snapshot......by the time Connor gets his back to the wall behind the net supports should be in place ready to pull triggers.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Hitch...if you give it some NHS based thought here....your PP execution and habits should be IDENTICAL to your 5on5 execution of same.....understand.....it sould not be different.

The basic concept of the PP from an NHS perspective is to score a goal ASAP optimally off of the initial PP o-zone entry.....the idea being to force a transition by the opposition defense in their own zone ASAP that can be exploited immediately terminally resulting in a PP goal for.....you can get all fuzzy wuzzy about the little things but.....you know Hitch.....www.youtube.com... I switched from a Lrg.2x2to a Lrg.Regular….lol...I didn't know what a Regular meant....lol...the sugar is a killer...really.....

The basic concept of the 5on5 focus is identical to that of the PP focus only more complicated to engage and execute.....do you understand...for gods sakes everything sacred points us to the conclusion that it should be easier to score goals on the PP than it is 5on5....right....at least 1/5 better shooting % or conversion % ...because they are missing a man right.....seriously...if you want to know what an average PP produces at it is 1/5 more than the same System 5on5.....full stop....this is how you begin to set your expectations for everyone involved.

Look at an average NHL playaction sequence from start to finish and count the passes made in the o-zone...just generically....then look at how many secondary tertiary and so on and so on passes the Oilers make..5on5 ..and on the PP...there should be 1/5 LESS PASSES ON THE PP...right ….jesus this is difficult to handle...I am supposed to be dealing with Professionals here.

When you pull your Goalie to early you ruin your momentum....momentum you HAVE TO HAVE TO REQUIRE THE NEED TO PULL THE GOALIE...everyone knows the extra man sends everyone into a more reserved carefull possession positive mode....this by proxy SLOWS EVERYTHNG DOWN at the worst possible time for a Team fighting the undercurrents and riptides of momentum to come back and win it....well when you screw around with the PP trying to be cute and produce screwball advanced stats numbers to keep some moron Stats Consultants you are wasting money paying in Cheetos and Draft beer you end up doing completely disconnected things.......its like when a guy breaks is stick and fails to BOLT IMMEDIATLY TO THE BENCH FOR A NEW ONE WHILE YELLING MAN OUT....seriously...its better to yell so your mates can collapse and go to a PK structure and git going than to screw around without a stick likely causing a deadly Gap or even taking another penalty if you get overinvolved...you GET TO THE BENCH.... its like dumping the puck in when you CA SKATE IT 5 MORE FEET SAFELY AND SHOOT IT INTO THE NET.....scoring a goal HAS TO BE THE PRIMARY DRIVER OF EVERY SINGLE POSSESION UNDER EVERY SINGLE CIRCUMSTANCE THAT CAN ARISE IN AN NHL HOCKEY GAME...even Goalies need to be looking to score points in the NHL.

Hitch these are Philisophical differences we are experiencing here....we have a slightly different vision...I want 10 game win streaks right now...2 of them....the men need to rewire their brains....and begin counting down from TEN on their next win.

PP should be scoring at 50% or better Hitch....anything less is unacceptable.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hitch....you are now feeling the heat of the online con-jobs.....lol....through the MSM guys you do your post-gamers with...they are all connected in todays marketplace...and they are a dirty bunch....traitors to the game …..guys like Dubas and the Eastern Canada online cabal inputs who flog the leafs like a dead and rotting horse carcass.....

They are trying to say in round-about ways that your Team is hitting the wall because so far you have been like a statistical outlier and they have been DROOLING waiting for your men to fail so their numbers can be fed......lol...lol...they are idiots.

They are pointing to your line management as if you are DESPERATE and of course according to them this would be because the statistics are coming to get you like the Boogeyman in the night...LMAO...ignore them Hitch they are idiots one and all.

Your honesty and forthright treatment of the media will not fly with the advanced stats cabal and their MSM-onlie co-operative efforts to undermine the entire game of Hockey by disrupting business within entire Franchises.....they screw with the entire Industry....you can see who they are by watching your own post-gamers....the bait questions that feed into their combined Toronto-based online crap and the MSM media people who provide the lead-ns or support to the online cabals actions.

Hitch has changed the line sup for the exact reason he says...but the idiots don't know how to turn his honest commentary into decent hockey writing or news so they take the numbers way out for lack of creativity and understanding of the game....they CANNOT TAKE HITCHES HIGH LEVEL COMMENTARY and build upon or from it because they just don't know their hockey...because most are snot-nosed punks ….

Hitch wants more people INVOLVED so more people TAKE OWNERSHIP of the OUTCOMES of games...he is trying to EMPOWER more and more men now....he is not DESPERATELY TRYING TO FIND LINE CHEMISTRY like the idiot onlne hacks are saying and MSM reporters are insinuating during post-gamers ...he is in fact instilling confidence in the men that no matter who plays where if they stick to the System basics they will find success....he is trying to teach them to trust the Systems core values and to trust each other....and IMHO he is doing it the right ways.

I think they should go back to the simple but extremely well timed and managed dump-chase to establish their battle zone BUT ADD a give-and-go set of options to that focus....they also have to add some punishment for teams who challenge them.... meaning that the defense have to be ready to jump in and finish off playactions by burying pucks...and the forwards have to keep on the right side of pucks and be SKIRMISHERS and focus on letting the opponent get to the puck just ahead of them so they can concentrate on recovery and puck separation with the opponent pinned to the boards.... that gave them great success 4-5 games ago and will again....but remember the defense have to be ready to PUNISH when they can and that when the forwards alow the opponent to get to those little dump-ins first as they will be doing pucks will SQUIRT back out to the net-front and middle of the ice randomly AND YOUR TEAMMATE WILL BE ABLE TO RELEASE FROM HIS CHECK TO JUST TURN BACK TO THE NET AND FINISH.....if you are treating him as the trigger of a give and go...which you need to do....consider the puck battle behind the net on the wall to be the initialisation of a give-and go when you get those loose pucks and immediately look to give it back to the guy who battled it loose who should OWN THE BACK DOOR AS SOON AS HE RELEASES FROM HIS CHECKING.....a Forward can do this....if everyone stays on the right side of the puck properly the 3rd Forward should be slowly collapsing to the slot -middle front area looking for puck squirting out from behind the net off the wall....and anything that gets past this support to the defense should be HAMMERED BACK AT THE NET ONE FOOT TO EITHER SIDE looking for the tip-in backdoor....do not shoot it right into the scrum in front....remember that your first man in will have released from his check and will still be fighting to keep the back-door open....if you blast it ito the scrum it will likely rebound right back at you and screw you so shoot ONE FOOT to either side so those rebounds HIT THE WALL HARD and LOW....you are used to firing it in hard hot and high and right up the gut into the scrums.....you don't have to take to much off of those shots either because you are looking to hit that sweetspot for deflections .

Listen Hitch...you will recognise Moma2 ok....I mean you will REMEMBER SEEING MOMA2....you eyeballed Moma2 one time in Tims...Moma2 didn't recognise you at first...but you saw the Athlete in Moma2 and it caught your eye...you were trying to place Moma2 in that moment.... and you couldn't do it....but you will surely remember trying......lol.

Hitch we need to sit down and talk....the theraputic value of this thread is done with now for me....you need my help.

No Moma2 stuff.....its entertainment value fiction....it cannot ever cross over.....the Feud with K-Lowe and the storyline of the Oilers Team being canon fodder to the Feud for over a Decade cannot possibly cross over into reality.

Hitch nothing stops you from talking to strangers online….this isn't exactly Plenty O Fish or anything right....LMAO.....so you can PM an entertainment value fiction Blogger anytime you want to and chit-chat about anything you wish to....maybe within the fictional storyline you enjoy you have found some nuggets of value you wish to further discuss....it happens all the time....seriously....it is called Industry crossover....its what the storyline says Dellow-Dubas-Toronto Online hacks-MSM cohorts COLLUDING and baiting NHL Coaches and Managers have been trying to FORCE....they have been trying to force their BS made-up fictional advanced stats storyline into the real and tangible NHL..they have tried a HOSTILE Industry Crossover....which often unintentionally escalates by Proxy into Industrial Pandering which is a looking like criminal activity.

Its time for an Industry Crossover of your own request Hitch...all you have to do is make a new friend....keep an open mind don't paint a new friend with a brush made from a fictional entertainment value story you read online....be curious..just be yourself...you might be surprised what you learn and can teach....just PM here Hitch...and I am on a gluten free diet now...no more grass-seed for me....Gorillas don't eat it Cows eat it Humans don't eat it...simple simon...and potatoes are a Nighshade Family plant so not good either ya gotta eat purple Yams...ya gotta get OFF the chicken and pork ASAP..grass fed and finished beef ONLY for you and your family and if you don't eat some fatty meat once a month at least you risk Alzheimers or Dementia early.....you need to eat cold pressed first run virgin olive oil with EVERY MEAL....because you require a liposomal carrier ..more later.

....Jon Cooper is ready now....Hitch I see a Giant Killer ready to max out this year....if I am not helping you I want to help the Lightening this year and the Knucks next year...that Pettersson kid can do it NOW because he can score like Gretzky in 3-4 different ways reliably.......if they bring Gagner back and let them work together you will see incredible results....Gagner and this kid will produce some serious multiple point games...with Moma2s help of course.

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Hitch...basic stats tell us the numbers of shots your men each take...it is clear the patterns show us a lack of focus or fine-tuning on three of your 4 lines....realisitclly the ways your top line produces goals by executing the System BY PROXY must be similar to the ways ALL OTHER LINES PRODUCE OFFENSE....it is called System Continuity or even System Parity....but for example the 4th line was HOT and it was using a KISS focus but you FAILED TO HELP THEM CAPITOLISE OFFENSIVELY out of that projection of dominance...then when no production came you TWEAKED when you should have twerked.....and now even that line has cooled off.

Hitch just like I said yesterday about your PP being a mirror reflection of your 5on5 focuses...the System generated offense must be the same on all 4 lines.....so this means Hitch that YOU AND THE OTHER COACHES are tasked with providing at a minimum FOUR DEFINED SYSTEM BASED METHODS OF CONSISTANTLY SCORING AT THE NHL LEVEL....or you may double up if you have lines built the same ways....in short....the KISS game the 4th line played when the Team was doing its best work wasn't exactly System based it was personell based...so of course that line didn't know how to bring out more offense...they knew how to execute as a group until their tactics hit a wall and the Coaches had NOTHING TO GIVE THEM.....Hitch we need to show each line how to produce System Generated offense....you build the lines how you see fit....I will see that you get the right tactics mated to each group so they can produce System Generated goals consistently....each line will know the core value playaction that is the backbone of the other lines...but ALL FOCUSES will operate well within overall System boundaries to KISS.

If your 4th line is willing to buy in Moma2 will give them what they need to produce goals out of their hard arsed work....same with any of your lines....actually Hitch just tell me how many from who in terms of goals you want and I will make it so.
edit on 23-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Hitch....you need to see this...it will help you understand the generation contrasts you work with every day....jeezus it is scary to see this stuff being used as an entertainment and teaching guide....it was never intended to be used for those things...how did these kids even find this stuff.....well watch how they analyse the cartoon...look at how they think individually and as a group...is there a leader or is there no real leader....they all seem to comfortably share dynamic control of everything....no one is telling anyone what to do.www.youtube.com...

Hitch when you are done watching that...watch this...IMHO honesty is always the best policy.www.youtube.com...

Hitch...now comes the work....check this out …..www.youtube.com... go ask Milan if he has made himself a Thunder Jacket yet and if he hasnt tell him to get er done ASP...you need him scoring.....just stop questioning me Hitch and just git er done....ok....trust first ask later...I know its a stretch but people have been trusting you this way your entire NHL career.

Hitch...I am getting out......I am passing the ball....I am waving for a line change my legs are done....I am ready for that specialist role that turns into the last 3-4 years of a well managed career then I am out....no more grind Hitch.....the NHS is a PROGRAM that teaches a new style of LEARNING....I can do cutting edge things no one else can do..Hitch literally I CAN TAKE YOU TO PLACES YOU COULD EVER GET TO ON YOUR OWN....this is your line but my reality....Hitch watch the last linked video again....and then get someone to log in the required work so you can PM here ASAP.....Hitch this is my Wheelhouse...you are better than normal but I am the Master....let me in Hitch....you will not regret it....do it now I am on the way out the door BigDog.

Screw the Feud Hitch...Moma2 is BACK and doesn't need it.....the therapy is OVER...if you want some come get some before it is gone.

Hitch...Moma2 was educated using the Carbanaro Effect...and the NHS has been Moma2s way of charing the Philosophy and processes...no one in the world that I know of besides Moma2 can do this...full stop....to all you NHLers seriously now.... if you want to learn PM here...dont waste the opportunity.
edit on 23-12-2018 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Ference wasted the Oilers time...and he didn't bring anything special from Boston except for his predilection for Rainbow colored things....oh yes...and his Jouneyman Luggage...….the guy was a minor piece of a Stanley Cup Champion he was a foot soldier who was dirty and would jump other guys if he needed to to stay in the lineup....he played like a snowflake and was a cheapshot artist who attacked other men in a Mans league using sucker-punches...lol...and this guy was brought in to teach a team of super-skilled players how to be Professionals...LMAO....Professional Rainbow Coaliton lobbyists maybe...LMAO.

Let it go online advanced stats-Dellow-Dubas-Eakins supporters....you were rubbed out man....86ed....its over....if Shannahan could get rid of Dubas he would but he cannot....Dellow taught te Cabal how to entrench themselves legally.....lol...lol...lol..wait till the history making offer sheets begin to roll in on this punk like the BlackTide….lol...its gong to get ugly and with the expansion draft just around the corner who knows what will happen in TO.

Moma2 is gong to watch a TO game soon...one will be enough....then we are going to drop Babcocks little Band of wayyyy to Merry Men(a wee bit to smily that bunch is I wonder what is in the water...or players backpockets in TO)

Methinks there is a massive drug problem both prescription and non-prescription in TO with the Leafs and it all begins with Kadri.....and ends with Tavares....Dubas has a history of covering up CRIMINAL ACTIVITIES by his Players including alleged sexual assault issues on a Team he managed before the NHL ...I mean a Team Manager using his power to bury sexual assault allegations is pretty serious stuff....decades in Jail in many States......the Toronto media cannot possibly be whipped by this little cabal of online pukes can it....lol...I dont think so..... come on guys start digging into Dubas past...because some very very very very astute Toutubers happen to be doing background research right now....see what happens when you start to make a little money online….man those videos make some solid coin on the right Channels and those guys treat it Professionally ...see you soon Dubas you ittle puke....try covering this one up Shannahan...should have done your homework...and you screwed Hunts over this lieing punk....you need some kind of evaluation Shanny....to may blows to the beanbag buddy....you had a longer lagtime than most but its clear you are not runnng on all cylinders anymore....wonder if Kadri spends a lot of time in your office there BigDog, we already know Dubas does...ROFLMAO.

top topics

<< 155  156  157    159  160  161 >>

join