It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I too believe, 100 percent, this will happen.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Good work Amongus obvious hoaxer is extremely obvious!

I noticed this also....7 years ago I believe

wow thanks for posting, the music is really lame but turning the sound off I now need to go outside and see if I see something in the sky. Going to be heading out to some yard work, soon. Also, I haven';t been keeping up with recent UFO activity, as I have been going to college, but I wonder if this, (if this is real) has anything to do with the loud rumblings that people have heard all over the world?? Also what are your thoughts on this, do you think they are here to invade, take people, or bing about world peace? I am also not making fun of you, just curious.

allied to this:

Actually I am 35 years, old been married for 17 years and have 4 kids.

She was going to college at the age of 28?......not unheard of.....but as unlikely as her story

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Interesting...I wouldn't be surprised if this were to happen. And TPTB would be ready...they are never caught off guard. Bunkers are built for lots of reasons

Oh and OP...we must be from the same area. Not too many people use the word "wicked" like that.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by reclaimed
i believe you because a friend of my uncle said some idiot would come on to ats with a stupid alien invasion story
he also said this person would be a virgin his whole life and jerk off to batman comics
thank you for proving my uncles friend correct

That's a bit harsh.And clearly you didn't read the whole thread or you would've seen SHE is a married woman with children.Try doing that next time before insulting people.Either way,the op's story is bs and it has been proven.Again,read a whole thread next time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes this thing appeared to her in the flesh, during the day, and at her school during recess, when she went to the restroom. This thing scared her told her what I originally wrote. She even asked this thing why are you telling me this and she said, because the alien said she would believe her. Yes she didn't believe in.aliens prior to this. I am not going to repeat myself. We haven't discussed this since.

I've now read the whole thread. It took a while. This is what stood out for me.
If my young (recess age) daughter came to me, "shaking and crying", telling my about something that happened in a school bathroom where she was likely alone, I'd be asking Questions. It's not unheard of for children to create fantasy stories that mask -traumatic- events they can't understand.
Young girl, School bathroom alone, telling you a story about something/someone strange in there with them....
I'd be worried something happened in that bathroom, alien or human predator. Please, talk more to your child. She may not know how to say things.
Best wishes.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I think an invasion is VERY possible.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This guy seems crazy. there are no signs of anything going to happen, and private astronomers would have detected a "galactic fleet"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

There's a planet, with living creatures on it, coming here?

How do they stay alive between the stars?

How are they driving their planet? What fuel are they using?

How will they stop their planet when it gets here?

How will they get from their planet to our planet once they are in proximity?

Why can't we see this planet or its effects on our solar system?

... hmmm, I'll call this some poorly thought out BS (in fact, the creatures sound a bit like the Shadows from Babylon 5 crossed with the Cthulu Mythos).

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

The personal attacks and name calling stops now !!!

The profanity and censor circumvention stops now !!!

Discuss the topic and not each other, do so in a civil manner.

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED !!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

Hello ... I'd be one of those 'weirdos' ... I own a camera ... A Kodak 12 megapix ... It's been sitting on my desk collecting dust since the Christmas before last ... I think its got about 6 photos on it ...

I also have a phone, but for emergencies only ... i choose not to hand the number out to those outside my household as a personal opinion that cell phones and text messaging are destroying people's 'real life' social skills...

It's a flip phone style track phone ... Its around 4 years old, costs me about 20 bucks every two months, and it dosn't have a camera ...

Does this mean i can't hang out with the cool kids?

Does this mean the aliens won't eat me because i'm 'poor'?

link   
reply to post by chr0naut

In fact, the specie being discussed is called ''ciakars'' in Exopaedia.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
I gotta say, this thread seems like a movie coming out. Maybe another UFO movie where they all come to destroy the world starring Keanne Reeves (or how ever you spell his name)

As much as I would love an alien invasion to happen it probably won't happen and we'll all be waking up to paying out our a$$'s for over prices gas, food, and whatever else they feel like charging in the future (oxygen most likely)

If this is real though then bring it on!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Hi OP, I really want to try and keep an open mind but just from the first 2 pages of your thread, these comments make it sound an awful lot like a 21st century version of the biblical end times.

With respect Steve

Here are some of your comments

"I also want to make it clear that this person did not believe in aliens at all until 4 weeks ago

I have recently, (within the past 2 weeks) received information about something that is going to happen sometime in the near future

and no one can hide as supposedly they will find you

This person said yes it looked like a reptile, except it was huge. I asked when would this happen? The person has no idea when the alien just said soon.

I asked several times if this person was making this up, this person swore they were not. Take it however you like, I believe this will happen, just have no idea when.

This alien told this person that some people believe but not many do, and some people know this will happen but majority of people don't believe and don't know this.

it isn't silent as everyone will know when it happens.

i know this sounds crazy and i know how this makes me sound and all, but i just believe what this person says.

i know this sounds crazy and i know how this makes me sound and all, but i just believe what this person says. there is an air about what is going on, and a feeling like something will happen but no one knows what it will be. this person doesn't know why they were contacted at all, and even asked and the alien said it was because this alien knew this person would believe."

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by chr0naut

In fact, the specie being discussed is called ''ciakars'' in Exopaedia.

No...the only person discussing "ciakars" is you!...and you are making things up!....iq of 3000 indeed!....where on earth did you grab that from?

Sheesh!.....this place gets worse by the day!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Keanu Reeves is the name.

The Ciakars are the most feared in the Galaxy. They took out their big guns. Those ET are bullet-resistant, according to abductee's reports. We might need to hide or to have a hell of a rocket-launcher.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by neobludragon

Keanu Reeves is the name.

The Ciakars are the most feared in the Galaxy. They took out their big guns. Those ET are bullet-resistant, according to abductee's reports. We might need to hide or to have a hell of a rocket-launcher.

Its ok we got nukes, and Russia has that Death Ray they've been building recently.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join