It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

So, according to *this person*...said attack could be 1,000 years from now. I highly doubt an alien race would be using our concept of time and Earth calendars....they would have their own.

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Yeah but it could happen tomorrow or tonight.

So that's why the military is prepping.
It's going to happen during the summer olympics.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
reply to post by Druscilla

OK ok that's like the 5th time you mentioned to seek help, send a u2u for *uck's sake

reply to almost everyone else that has commented over and over and over

As for the rest of you... Congratulations!!! you have proved your points and debunked this story (like it needed it in the first place), you don't have to continually rub it in.... or do you?? Is that how YOU seek YOUR attention... to be the one to point out someone’s short comings over and over and over again?

On Topic....

I just want to know if "this person" screamed when you showed the pictures of reptilians.....

and could you record it for me....

edit on 24-4-2012 by FORMe2p00p0n because: I got some poop on my hand

Bravo ... well said and well met

Woody

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by milkyway12

How could she dream this when it happened to her during the day?

OK...I asked you before...did the reptilian alien appear to her in the flesf, in person. Or, was it in her mind. It's a simple question really, but one you avoided.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Druscilla

Actually you're the sick.one because everyone has to have a disorder. Another reason we got rid of the TV.

I'm pretty sure the case presented in front of you regarding yourself, your actions, and your behavior stand a great deal taller as evidence that you have problems.

One of the natures of many a psychological pathology is such that those effected are unaware that there is anything wrong. One such example of this, as far as a phycial condition goes is alzheimer's syndrome where in early stages a patient may be aware of their symptoms but as the disease progresses they no longer have any awareness that anything is indeed wrong with them.
This applies to dementia, schizophrenia, and even disorders like chronic depression.

A common defense mechanism with sufferers of many disorders who are at least partially aware of an imbalance is to do just as you've done and say that everyone is sick, and everyone has problems. this is a coping mechanism arising from the social center of the brain as a means of trying to fool itself into thinking it's okay such that it can still carry on social interactions with other people.
this is also a defense mechanism of the brain to try keeping the personality from getting forcefully marginalized by peers where in a social climate with a social personality marginalization would risk greater psychological damage.
Your brain is broken and it's trying to cope.

Quit being defensive and deflective, and please go get some help before these underlying pressures and symptoms evolve to the point where child services are forced to take away your children for fear of what you might do to them.

You're sick and you don't even know how much so, though all the symptoms are quite obvious just to an online community where we have not even met you. What would we see if we actually met you?
Please, for your own health, and the safety of your children, go talk to a professional.
Be completely and totally honest with them.
Tell them about how much you sleep (another symptom btw).
Tell them about how you've marginalized your children from media exposure such so that they'll be out of touch with their social peers. (what you think is helping is actually harming)
Tell them about your alien dreams and fascinations with the subject.
Tell them everything.
Be totally honest.

If then, after talking to doctors about all these things they say you are indeed fine and fit, then, fine.
I don't however think or feel that is the case due the very obvious signs you've given everyone here.
What would we see if we met you in person?

Please, again and again and again, go see a doctor.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

No because this person is a relative of mine, and I promised this person I would not say who they were, or give them away, well i kind of did, but I promised I wouldn't say who they were. I will not say where they work, or anything personal. Sorry.

Two problems: 1) "This relative." If he or she is a relative, surely you have some knowledge about how reliable they are. I have one relative who is as straight as an arrow. I've known him since I was born and know about his entire life. He was an officer in the Air Force and flew B-52s. He had a career as an engineer for Boeing. he is self-sufficient, resourceful, and reads Scientific American cover to cover. If he came to me with this story, it would freak me out, for sure.

I have another relative I have also known from birth. She was very smart, got straight-A's in high school--until she dropped out pregnant. She has a history of drug use, including meth, has several misdemeanors on her record plus tow felonies. She's been married four times and shacked up with who knows how many losers. She sponges off relatives when she can, but most of us have cut her off. If she came to me with this story, I would turn her away at the door and call the cops.

So YOUR story is only as good as your "relatives's" story, and we know nothing whatsoever about your relative. We have nothing on which to gauge his or her character. He or she could simply be a mental case; we just don't know.

2. The second problem is that you have developed a history of posting vague stories. You haven't been here very long so there is little to judge your own reputation on. That doesn't make you wrong or unreliable. It's just that you have no track record here, so it's difficult to tell how reliable you really are.

The combination of the two makes it impossible for the rest of us to take the story very far. You've provided very little background material, and have no background yourself. You have provided no more than a story without ANY corroborating evidence at all.

Therefore there is nowhere any of us can take your story. What more do you expect here?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Past post by liliththedestroyer on the topic of Aliens.

No one has any proof of Reptilians, it is all heresay, people want to believe in something so bad that they actually think it is real. I don't believe in them either, and hell how do we know we are real and even exist?

Oh wow!! Paranoid a bit are we? Where are your sources for this? Reading too many alien agenda books, and watching too much of the Matrix combined. I think aliens are not even real, but a distraction, just like all this protesting that is going on. that's my opinion only, and I know talking to your type is pointless good luck today!

Wonder why she changed her mind

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes this thing appeared to her in the flesh, during the day, and at her school during recess, when she went to the restroom. This thing scared her told her what I originally wrote. She even asked this thing why are you telling me this and she said, because the alien said she would believe her. Yes she didn't believe in.aliens prior to this. I am not going to repeat myself. We haven't discussed this since.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

The way she described the alien...I don't discuss aliens with her, so how could she have known what they look like. I am sorry but I believe her. Think what you want.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Stop listening to this thread. Ask the Mod to close it. AshleyD is a mod I know. Folks are not ready to hear you, they are just looking for conflict.

Stop encouraging her.She's been proven to be a liar.It's not a matter a of not being ready to here her.She's making up stories as amongus has proven.Her story makes no sense and fails to respond to any questions.You,like her,see people questioning her as attacking her.That's not the case at all.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

link   

I notice a theme in your answers that you are more inclined to believe this person because as a rule he/she never aquainted himself with alien stories.

It's easy to assume others arent interested in aliens or the paranormal (more are than you know),

So when they suddenly announce a story like this, it can give a false sense of this authenticity you have now reasoned to be the case. This causes you to see it as some sort of verification which in turn will scare you.

This person may be dillusional, while appearing very sane.
I recommend dismissing it.

edit on 24-4-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-4-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by BellaSabre

Exactly.Once your credibility is called into question you've got nothing to stand on.And she has zero,again as amongus has proven.I don't even know why this thread is still open.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I am not really into believing these types of prophecies where one friend tell another friend that he was visited by a good alien and given information, but this sure sounds like this:

1 And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. 2 And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. 3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. 4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads. 5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man. 6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them. 7 And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men. 8 And they had hair as the hair of women, and their teeth were as the teeth of lions. 9 And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle. 10 And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months. 11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

Revelation Chap.9

I am not very good at interpreting prophecy, but it appears that some type of an attack is planned for the Earth if you believe in Bible Prophecy. WHICH I DO!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

If they're on this planet how can they be headed towards us ? You mean directly in my face ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Yes this thing appeared to her in the flesh, during the day, and at her school during recess, when she went to the restroom. This thing scared her told her what I originally wrote. She even asked this thing why are you telling me this and she said, because the alien said she would believe her. Yes she didn't believe in.aliens prior to this. I am not going to repeat myself. We haven't discussed this since.

I hate to say this...if I was a young girl, and something that frightening appeared, in the flesh, to me in a bathroom in school...I would have been screaming my head off while running out the door. Not standing there having a conversation with it. It being a huge reptilian alien with wings...*in the flesh*.

What you are saying makes no sense at all.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

How would your kid know what to make up or say she saw?

Please refer back to this post about talking lizards in social media.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As to your dismissal, when your children get taken away from you because their mother has gone off the deep end, please think back to this moment.

I've been trying to help, but, you're taking it as an attack.

I said my piece. I've given you fair warning and good advice on repairing yourself. If you don't care about your children enough to see if you are indeed a potential danger to them, then, I'm sure someone else will pick up on your quirks and give some concerned calls to the authorities eventually.

Please remember this day when it happens.
It's okay. You won't be the first or the last person to learn their lessons the hard way.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
If they're on this planet how can they be headed towards us ? You mean directly in my face ?
I was wondering that too. If they are here on our planet, how much further they got to go before they reach someone?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join