It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Have you or your friend ever read books written by Stan Romanek? What you are describing sounds very similar to the writer of those books, who is an abductee.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

At this point I don't think anyone can deny we are on the verge of a historical transition, human behaviour as well as nature has begun to go haywire not to mention the oddities that are happening in mother nature .
There was a post last week about strange noises being reported I found this article in the huffington post www.huffingtonpost.ca... and before you say water piano or water buffalo or plane or bird or superman ,in the second video even the animals are reacting to the sounds.
There is an event coming I don't know about alien invasion but you don't have to be into remote viewing to feel something on the horizon. www.youtube.com... ,listen to what this guy says and make your own conclusion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Look at it from a logical perspective. If the government knew that such a threat was imminent, there would be troop movements all over the place, and no way to hide it. High ground command posts would be built, fortified and there would be vehicles hardly ever seen in public all over the expressways and roads all over the country. The military would have very active recruitment advertisement in effect and the stock market would be going haywire.

Don't see it, so say it is not so.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Your friend has been watching V too much

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I can't believe you posted this either

Mod note: Please do not post 1-line posts.
edit on 4/24/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Look at it from a logical perspective. If the government knew that such a threat was imminent, there would be troop movements all over the place, and no way to hide it. High ground command posts would be built, fortified and there would be vehicles hardly ever seen in public all over the expressways and roads all over the country. The military would have very active recruitment advertisement in effect and the stock market would be going haywire.

Unless... The Government don't want to repel the invasion.

link   
reply to post by charlyv

Why would the government tell us?..Do you have any idea of the panic that would cause?

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv

This day and age with the net, that kind of stuff would be reported instantly. So, no, the goverment would not do that. There are troop movements going on like crazy and we have brought a good chunk of our troops home. Maybe this is the reason we are using sanctions on other countries instead of fighting them , because we need the man power.

Also, we are not stantioned in all 50 states and all other countries, and the goverment has land that we could not even take a peak in. So, we wouldent know what they have behind the curtain so to speak.

and one last thing, with all the bunkers being built, might not be because of the mayan predictions, but maybe something along these lines...

Then with the major utah spy center and the huge all armed forces base in colorado, makes you think something is a foot.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I totally agree with you. A star for you.

Mod note: Please refrain from one-line 'I agree' posts.
edit on 4/24/2012 by AshleyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

And you shouldn't have ...

What's the point?

Can you really expect anyone to believe what the "person" said?

What can anyone do with this information?

All you have done is open yourself to ridicule ... pointless thread even if true ...
edit on 24-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

One more note, in that book I was talking about, the author had drawn an alignment of the planets in our solar system and when it was entered into one of those star gazing programs...it was determined that the date of this alignment was Sept 21, 2012..the equinox. Here is the strange part...this alignment that he had drawn in his sleep had a tenth planet in it....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
All i was saying is, if you have a comment to make about the OP's story, then let it be relivant information on these beings that might be coming down here to harvest us. Please, there is no reason to bash the OP, even if you dont think his story is true. Please
edit on 24-4-2012 by KingJod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest that intelligent life outside our planet even exists, so how do you honestly expect the members of ATS that are rational to take this post remotely seriously?

You have given no proof what-so-ever to back up your story . You have been vague to say the least and The best place for this thread is in the hoax bin .

DP

link   
THREAD NOTICE

Hello everyone.

This thread is obviously sparking a lot of intense opinions. However, please do not resort to attacking fellow member, making off topic posts, leaving one-liners, etc.

We're a good group and can discuss even heated and passionate threads with dignity and respect for each other.

Posts have been and will be removed if they violate any of ATS' T&C's so let's keep this discussion clean. If you disagree, state your case politely.

Thank you and happy posting.

link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

And you shouldn't have ...

What's the point?

Can you really expect anyone to believe what the "person" said?

What can anyone do with this information?

All you have done is open yourself to ridicule ... pointless thread even if true ...
edit on 24-4-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

Point: maybe a warning for us to be prepped.

Believe: Actually i do, and i believe others do too.

Information: again being prep, knowing that its possible something like this can happen. Also we are a strong race, maybe not the strongest. But, together we can do some great things.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001, sarge867, KingJod

No, I do not believe they would tell us, but I think it would be extremely difficult to hide all of the necessary activity. I don't know where you live, but here in Boston there are a lot of strategic places that would have to be protected, and everything seems relatively calm.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Oh, one more thing I saw recently I wanted to share with the ATS folks, and this seems as good a thread as any to share this observation in context to "recieving" messages.

The other day I happened to see some new sitcom Betty White is in, now just my watching it is odd because it's not the typical kind of show I would watch. This was the most bizzare episode, loaded with so many "clues" for lack of a better word to "something" the writers wanted to get across to those who may see it.

This episode made reference to "lizard" type people as one of the characters had a date with some guy with a tail, then another character fell in love with a man who only had 2 mns. to live and is "completeing" his bucket list, Betty White's character and this dying guy's character have this big "heartfelt" sitcom moment talking about life, death, growing old, Then it gets even wierder, Betty White's character has a date with "Santa Claus" who explains to her he is tired and disillutioned with the "burden" of deciding who's naughty and nice?

Now have I lost my mind ? Does anyone else find this bizzare? Again, for myself this all is leading me closer to God.......♥

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join