It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

How do you say this with a straight face ?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I don't have the time to read this entire ridiculous thread, but I would like to say that the author may indeed by very young. I think that is part of the problem here, there is so much foolishness that anybody could be posting anything. I would say the best thing to do would ignore the thread, which I have obviously failed to do.

My worry is that the poster is very young and attacks at their integrity could be very hurtful. I am just thinking if it was one of my kids online posting crazy things on silly websites. For a young person to read and believe in the kind of things found here, such as reptilians taking over the world, they may not be able to discern between what is completely ridiculous and what is possible. I especially worry about teenagers, who are in a state of emotional flux, and this type of negativity could have lasting affects.

That being said, I'm outa here. I cannot add anything that would possibly make this thread worth while.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Why can't evil invading aliens ever look like teddy bears, or bunny rabbits? Jesus.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

i cant believe you're posting this either.....mmmmmm i smell falsehood and deception.

another story....with zero evidence.....ats all over

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

I may be acting from a human disadvantage being dumbed down and all by contrails and Monsanto but what approaching foe sends out a scout party to announce their inevitable arrival ?

PS For the record- I cant believe you posted this either.
edit on 24-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
I may be acting from a human disadvantage being dumbed down and all by contrails and Monsanto but what approaching foe sends out a scout party to announce their inevitable arrival ?

PS For the record- I cant believe you posted this either.
edit on 24-4-2012 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)
Maybe they're actually idiots? That would be an idiot move. Can you imagine the U.S. going to war in Iran, but our scouts tell people there that we are about to attack?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Why can't evil invading aliens ever look like teddy bears, or bunny rabbits? Jesus.

Right? If they came looking like Unicorns and Centaurs or Fairies, or Elves they'd be welcomed with open arms.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
reply to post by blackmetalmist

Multiple Personality Disorder??? Serious?!! WTF!!

Your prevalence for a pervasive fascination with this phenomenon and an obvious display of attempting to garner attention as well as your inconsistencies and attempts to defraud the ATS community bespeak of a host of underlying pathological conditions effecting you.

You are sick. Please see a doctor.
You are in no condition to reliably and safely make a self assessment.

You might think you feel fine, but, it's not the case. You are sick. You need help. You could be a danger to your child/children and you don't even know it.
Please, go see a doctor before you hurt your children.
If you are COMPLETELY HONEST with the doctor, and the doctor says you're fine, then, fine, but, until then, please, by all means, go get yourself checked out by professionals before you hurt yourself or your family either physically, or psychologically.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

I've been a member here for some years now and trust me when I tell you I have read some incredibly outrageous things on ATS during that time but this post of yours wins hands down ... what the he!! is your problem and what gives you the right to say such things to another member ... are you a registered psychiatrist ???

I've seen a few of your posts over the last few days and I have to say that's a mighty heavy chip you carry around on your shoulder ... or maybe it's just ego !

Take a step back and take a breath sweetie ... because my dear long words and eloquent notation do not make you an expert and they certainly do not make you right.

Now, the OP has made a thread on ATS about an event she wanted to share with other members ... for those who choose to disbelieve the content of the conversation she had with her friend ... or even that the conversation ever took place that's fine ... her words will not interfere with or damage your life in any way (if they do then you should not be on a website like this).

The last time checked the subject of this thread was not against the ATS T&C's ... not so sure that can be said of your insulting post (or even my reply to it) ... I can't believe you actually accused the woman of being a potential danger to her children because of something she wrote on a conspiracy website ... if it wasn't so disgusting it would be laughable.

>>>NOTE TO MODERATORS

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
So "this person" perceived aliens and got a warning message, and freaked them out because it reads like "this person" saw a monster-ghost-thing. I can believe you're posting this, but I cannot understand why you would be the messenger for "this person" instead of letting "this person" do the talking for themselves.

Okay now what. Some aliens are intent on destroying the human race and there is a warning in a fortnight about the aliens doing a tour of duty through a planetary region. I'm going to let you in on a little secret: they have been doing tours for a while now, and I do believe that there are some levels of government projects that are aware of this, and it's totally cool for them because the aliens have all the nifty gadgets with which to ensnare people. Your cell phone? Aliens. Your circuits? Aliens. Your polyester textiles? Aliens. How this person got a 2 week warning from an alien, "this person" is probably on the aliens' side and does not know it yet.

It will not be a physical invasion. They like doing this around the time when most people are sleeping. When I was a kid, I'd sleepwalk outside, in that altered state of mind, and see groups of outfitted aliens with a human or two, also outfitted, like a uniform with a patch on the shoulder, going from house to house, looking for their "anomaly", which was probably a potential threat to their domain. They use technology that is still too advanced for 2012, even though I saw them in the early 1980s. When I was a kid, I wanted to be like that human, who had access to all the technology, but I realize that comes with a big cost. Basically, you're a slave to secrets until you die, so I chose to go away from the Grey Agenda.

I'd like to tear apart the story according to that beastly evil thing. That is called a demon. Demons are interrupting entities intent on disabling people. From the reaction of this person, it did the job well. Exactly what was this person doing when this person saw the ooky monster? Who was this person around?

Okay, here is where it gets real. The movie Mirror Mirror just came out, and there's a long tail ooky monster as a player there. This is where I can definitely say that your this person had some funny takeout food, or has a bad case of fungus. Story parts are not related. But this person is likely to forget the story in about 3 days -- they'll grab him and dull this person's mind -- and in 2 weeks, something really beneficial to this person may happen. The aliens like interrupting good plans. Crazy? Nah.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Hey this is hard to believe but I have seen bad things similar and I know they do exist. I don't know about an invasion as we are protected in this realm for learning/growing. The mistake is that people make is thinking Earth is messed up with murders and rapes and so on...but if they only knew all these situations are right on track and not getting out of control. And that is why I don't believe we will be exterminated by anything other than natural disasters.

P.S hope you family member is ok I know how horrendous seeing theses are, I couldn't sleep for 5 days until I passes out from lack of sleep. Tell that person the best way to forget the face is to submerse yourself in modern culture like tv show, music,sports and so on. Sounds ignorant but is better that remembering .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I attempt to give someone sound advice out of concern for their safety and the safety of their children; a person who's demonstrated a severe degree of irregularity (if you'd read through the entire thread), and have only asked them to go see a doctor, and you think I'm attacking them?

What part of asking someone to go see a doctor, and detailing my reasons for suggesting such compared to many many many other posts in this thread that are just one liners, and derision, is so inflammatory?

I'm asking her to go to the doctor.
I'm telling her why I think she needs go see a doctor.
I do this out of concern.

Now, are you here to encourage and enable the OP in their fantasy about telepathic alien lizards, or are you here to tell the OP it's fine to see telepathic alien lizards and that nothing's wrong, or does any of this concern you, especially since children are involved?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
LOL ok so this only sounds like EVERY SINGLE ALIEN MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!! could you at least be original and not so damn cheesy SHAME ON YOU OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reptilians are real!! And they have been hiding behind us for thousands of years, nuff said! if people dont believe in them then that's stuff luck, you'll be seeing them pretty soon. As for the OP, i don't believe your story although there's some truth to your story

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ericthenewbie
WTF

I can't possible believe that an "alien" from an "alien planet" is going to warn anybody let alone "This Person" that they are going to attack us in advance of the attack, even if this said "alien" has "good intentions" especially when as you said they intend in wiping out humanity with a "harvest"....reeks of "Hoax" in my opinion.
So by that same logic, we are free to assume that you don't have anything worthwhile to contribute. "Nope! Sorry! You didn't blow a trumpet when you did a good deed, therefore it didn't happen." There is a WHOLE lot that happens and the world at large is oblivious, don't limit others to your lack of experience.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by VekTorVik

I think she said she was 35, married with children

The person who saw the reptilian appears to be young.
One of her posts says the girl saw it at school, during break time.

If this person is school aged, I would wonder if this was drug induced hallucination.
People can be into drugs and you don't know that either.

Give the OP a break. All she has done is repeated a story told to her.
In my opinion she is affected by this story, because of who told her, that appears to be her validation key.
It's all about who it was that said it and I imagine the OP is experiencing shock right now, because she is seeing the verification of aliens, and that is the ultimate shock, whether or not you might think it would be cool to find out.
It is your nature to reject anything foreign

...and no, I do not believe any of it, but I don't think the OP has made it up.
edit on 24-4-2012 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by woodwytch

I attempt to give someone sound advice out of concern for their safety and the safety of their children; a person who's demonstrated a severe degree of irregularity (if you'd read through the entire thread), and have only asked them to go see a doctor, and you think I'm attacking them?

What part of asking someone to go see a doctor, and detailing my reasons for suggesting such compared to many many many other posts in this thread that are just one liners, and derision, is so inflammatory?

I'm asking her to go to the doctor.
I'm telling her why I think she needs go see a doctor.
I do this out of concern.

Now, are you here to encourage and enable the OP in their fantasy about telepathic alien lizards, or are you here to tell the OP it's fine to see telepathic alien lizards and that nothing's wrong, or does any of this concern you, especially since children are involved?

The point is do you need to do it in such an insulting way ... and do you need to say it so many times ?
I'm guessing if she didn't listen the first time she aint gonna listen the fifth / sixth / twentieth time

That's all I plan to say on the matter ... enjoy listening to the sound of your own repetitions ... some might consider that a psychological problem

I'm sure the mods can take the appropriate action on this thread if / when they feel the need.

Woodwytch

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join