It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

A USS Eldridge ex-member told all about this reptilian speie. Al Bielek, interview of 1997.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Yeah, that should work. I think...
I say, The bigger weapon, the better. I the OP is right, then we don't have alot of time.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by neobludragon

Yeah, that should work. I think...
I say, The bigger weapon, the better. I the OP is right, then we don't have alot of time.

Honestly, i'd rather be in panic then have to keep paying so much money for rent, bills, food, drinks all that stuff that would probably end up free with an alien invasion

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Liliththedestroyer,

As a parent - and assuming you are not making this up - don't you find this a bit odd ?

Yes this thing appeared to her in the flesh, during the day, and at her school during recess, when she went to the restroom. This thing scared her told her what I originally wrote. She even asked this thing why are you telling me this and she said, because the alien said she would believe her.

A Lizard Alien appeared to her in the flesh, at school and in the restroom ?????

And they spoke together?

Sure.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

According to Alex Collier: "I want to talk to you about Lyrae and how the human race colonized our galaxy. Based on the age of the Suns and the planets in our galaxy, it was decided that the human life form was to be created in the Lyran system. The human race lived there for approximately 40 million years, evolving. The orientation of the human race in Lyrae was agricultural in nature. Apparently, we were very plentiful and abundant, and lived in peace. Then, one day, huge craft appeared in the sky.

Draco

--Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Argyll

A USS Eldridge ex-member told all about this reptilian speie. Al Bielek, interview of 1997.

And you believe this why?

Where did you get the IQ of 3000 from?.....how can that be assessed considering the highest IQ ever assessed is ~200/228 I believe.....what method can we use to assess an IQ of 3000?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

Maybe this is why we are having so many earth quakes? I am not sure but this is all the info i could find on this "alien" Huge, scaley skin, wings and tail and scary as hell.
edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Reptilian Scum!!

Puns!

I never believed the reptilian tales

This whole things seem fishy

Although this story is off the scales!

Gah.. I suck..

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Apparently if I disagree with the OP and try to portray this in a logical manner, my post will be flagged as off topic. When obviously it is totally on topic as I am not detracting from the OP's subject. And they say ATS is all for free speech. Maybe unless you find the numerous flaws in a "hot" topic on the front page.

Again, I find this totally fabricated and attention seeking. It doesn't take a genius to come to this conclusion, another fear mongering type thread. Countdown until this post is removed, in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
It will be an alien invasion, this person had an alien contact this person ....

This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out.

I'm not sure I can follow you. Did this person get visited by an alien who told them that there would be an invasion? If so .. is the alien supposed to be able to see the future or something? How could the alien know that 1/2 way through the invasion some will have a change of heart and feel bad and help?? Or is the alien visiting and the thought that some will change their minds and help .. is that all 'telling the future' on the part of the alien .. or on the part of your friend.??

Sorry .. but I can't follow.

Sorry..this is what the alien told this person. This alien is a reptilian that contacted this person to warn them of what is going to happen. This person is not the type to make up stories like this at all. This person hasn't told anyone else about this, just me as they trust me and knew that I believed, or would believe them. This person wants to tell their friends but is scared to say anything. I don't blame this person at all actually.

Might this person be suffering from a mental illness...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingJod

. They supposedly have a powerful military and control many other races throughout the galaxy,.............., Ciakars and the human race have been mortal enemies................. As with most Reptilians, Ciakars continue to this day to seek the elimination and/or enslavement of the human race,....................

And they didn't get around to it in the past 100k years why?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen

Originally posted by KingJod

. They supposedly have a powerful military and control many other races throughout the galaxy,.............., Ciakars and the human race have been mortal enemies................. As with most Reptilians, Ciakars continue to this day to seek the elimination and/or enslavement of the human race,....................

And they didn't get around to it in the past 100k years why?

Like cattle or stock, building up our numbers, more for them to harvest. The longer you wait the more we grow in population, right?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
im really starting to believe that anonymous vid i saw on youtube a few days ago
how else can they explain threads like this making the front page and going on for 20 pages of absolute crap
then deleting rational posts that disagree with the op
i think its all about distraction and, why would ats want to distract you
i fully expect to be banned but if i dont have to look at this crap anymore,mods admins you are only doing me a great favor

link   

I cannot you posted that either! Although I KNOW E.T. to be a REALITY....there are many people who...whether they know this to be a fact or not...make up these stories just to get people going.

E.T. has been visiting this planet...and more than one race...for EONS. It is highly unlikely they would do that for this long and not make a move. It also makes NO SENSE for an advanced Alien Race that has mastered the Unified Field Theory and has mastered Interstellar Travel...would need anything we have. They could easily synthisize anything they want by Energy to Matter Conversion or the reverse.

The only reason that I know of for a reason of them being here is Scientific Curiosity or perhaps...as seen in many a UFO video or picture...they use a bit of our Water for raw material for Matter to Energy conversion...or this could be a outpost as many a Sailor have seen USO's...Under Sea Objects as the USN. is very protective over some Ocean Area in and around the Bahamas and Puerto Rico as well as off the coast of Florida. Yes this is an area that is the equivelent of the USN's version of Area 51...but there is more to it.
Split Infinity

link   

I see, The infamous "This person" story.

For once I would just love to hear a first person account with some proof to back it up instead of some guy on his death bed's tall tale or "this person's" account. Doesn't mean it didn't happen, just saying. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Maybe I missed it, but the OP said this person didn't have a camera or take pictures. But also said it was a "telepathic" contact? How do you take pictures of that?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

Didn't the Orion Empire was composed of Greys? I know that lizzies colonized Bellatrix and Rigel, though.
edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Didn't the Orion Empire was composed of Greys? I know that lizzies colonized Bellatrix and Rigel, though.

Apperantly they came in and control the greys, almost as being their earth spies.
edit on Tue Apr 24 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Maybe I missed it, but the OP said this person didn't have a camera or take pictures. But also said it was a "telepathic" contact? How do you take pictures of that?

Read the whole thread. The OP later said *this person*, was her young daughter. That the Reptilian Alien appeared *in the flesh*, in person, to her daughter at school, in the bathroom. Of course the daughter didn't run screaming in terror at the appearance of, *in the flesh*, said reptile...but stood there and carried on a conversation with it....

This is how it got posted here in this thread....

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I won't be holding my breath.

How did your friend know for a fact they would suddenly feel sorry for us after eliminating half of the human race?

edit on 24-4-2012 by wonderboy2402 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join