It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
reply to post by swan001, sarge867, KingJod

No, I do not believe they would tell us, but I think it would be extremely difficult to hide all of the necessary activity. I don't know where you live, but here in Boston there are a lot of strategic places that would have to be protected, and everything seems relatively calm.

I would think that these strategic places arent as important as our lives. I mean yes, i am sure that the things we need to have now are important. But, if the SHTF would those places really matter?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
This is kind of weird and I don't mind if you don't believe in me. (My life is too exciting to make up anything.)

I had 2 dreams this morning.
In the first dream, I saw a vision on a four storey Victorian house painted white. It was like an old AHA music video movie where the scenes are pencil drawings.
It was showing 10 things that are going to happen in the near future.
The first was an invasion of UFOs. Spherical, metal objects in formations of
_O O
O O O
_O O
O O O

Then next came giant white horses, led by giant men, by the horses' bridles but no saddles. (Pencil drawing.)

Can't remember the rest, even with meditation. Except one scene; Fox Mulder wearing red boxing gloves, at first he is on TV, then becomes real and accidentially hits me in the right pelvis.

The second dream was about camping. But in this, I heard "The invasion will happen on March the 1st."

Synchronicity? Or am I picking up on vibes and conversations?

In my house all the females are having very weird dreams. The male can't remember his.

edit on 24/4/12 by AriesJedi because: UFO Dots not in right places

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well time will tell. I myself don't believe aliens will start an invasion. Seen how there technology is far more "superior" then ours, you would think they would just lazer beam the crap out of everyone, go the easy route.

But.. I do think America is getting ready for something. Could be my own paranoia but I live out in the bum F**** no-where in NW, WA state. And for the past 3 weeks I have seen more blackhawks and huey's flying over my house, then I ever have in my whole 19 years of living here. At night, it seems more frequent then in the day. Woner what'll come of it. Any who, nice post, fun read. Bring it on Aliens

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

The best tactic of all? ''Stay strong and let's unite us all''.
The OP says his daughter was informed tgat the invasion would come by mean of asteroid. Now, I heard we can see a small thing besides the sun if we look through a floppy disk. Is that true? I ain't got a floppy disk.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysWary
Well time will tell. I myself don't believe aliens will start an invasion. Seen how there technology is far more "superior" then ours, you would think they would just lazer beam the crap out of everyone, go the easy route.

But.. I do think America is getting ready for something. Could be my own paranoia but I live out in the bum F**** no-where in NW, WA state. And for the past 3 weeks I have seen more blackhawks and huey's flying over my house, then I ever have in my whole 19 years of living here. At night, it seems more frequent then in the day. Woner what'll come of it. Any who, nice post, fun read. Bring it on Aliens

It wouldnt be an invansion. It would be them coming here and doing what we do to the meat we eat. It has nothing to do with their techonolgy being so advance or not. It has to do with us growing to the amount of people we have on this planet and they want to try and eat us.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11
So all this fear is for nothing. There is no point in even thinking about it.

exactly. aside from the issue of enjoying life and not living in fear, there is also the fact that we humans are very resilient, and natural problem solvers. when faced with threats (hurricanes, armies, space lizards, etc.) the survival instinct kicks in and we do what we have to do, every time. we can go for long periods of time without food or water, we can withstand extreme temperature changes, we can outwit faster, larger animals and so forth. now, it may happen that in the future we will face vastly more intelligent, more advanced, even ultra-aggressive beings capable of wiping us out, but even then we will still have our dignity. we will not go down cowering in fear, but fighting and protecting the ones we love to the last breath.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I'm 23 yr old technician for the biggest telecom company in Canada and I only have my work cell phone, which I'm not even allowed to use for personal calls. I think cellphones are bad for humanity, they increase worldwide stress levels, make you waste your precious time playing games and downloading useless applications... Teenagers nowadays don't even like to talk on the phone, they prefer texting... What a weird trend. They make us less like humans and more like machines. I just decided to draw the line somewhere. I'm socially "normal", I have a girlfriend, friends, I love using my BBQ...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by KingJod

The OP says his daughter was informed tgat the invasion would come by mean of asteroid. Now, I heard we can see a small thing besides the sun if we look through a floppy disk. Is that true? I ain't got a floppy disk.

A welder's mask works better, but you still won't see anything but the sun. There's nothing there that isn't supposed to be there.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by KingJod

The OP is Woman..not a him. The OP said her daughter said it was a planet not an asteroid.

From the OP...

Anyway, according to this person there are aliens on this planet and they are heading towards us. they have been watching us for a long time, and they are not friendly at all. they are basically coming here to destroy the human race, and they will try and win.

Swan I'm just trying to keep you on track of what the OP actually said.

Des.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales.

What kinda car was it drivin?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I don't have any reason to doubt your credibility or that of your daughter. I doubt the message and the messenger. I belive she saw the alien, but the alien could be lying. Why do we have to belive everything an alien says? maybe they are feeding misinformation also. I always see that people who have been contacted always belive what the aliens tell them, they never doubt the message, but maybe they have another agenda...not all aliens are good.

Think about it, we are being fed by mainstream media TV shows and movies of alien invasions since who knows how long....there are a lot of "supposed" whistleblowers around saying the powers that be want to stage a false flag situation of a alien invasion to impose the One world government in time of a world crisis.

If there are aliens and they are working with Governments or the powers that be (two big ifs), this could be just one race of these aliens spreading fear to the normal population to have us belive this false invasion when they decide to stage it.

link   

Originally posted by Boomer1941

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales.

What kinda car was it drivin?

The kind to harvest you with.
Since the op didnt see it and her daughter did. I dont think she could answer your "question".

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Good reply i wholeheartedly agree with you. It seems to me that alot of people in my circle seem to have had enough of this mortal coil as well. I hope for something better cause this present system seems awfully broken. I wonder what the aliens will think of my 3rd gen. Glock 22? If all else fails i'll leave a round in my pocket

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I'm more concerned with the DRACONIANS. Do you think they might be playing a part in all this...?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Yes. That's what I am telling. The Ciakars are the head of the Draconnian Empire. That's what they apparently sent us!!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Sounds like a perfect opportunity to work out some frustration in a certified no holds barred perfectly legal target rich environment to me...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
We're just meat what else would they harvest us for that they couldn't just make more efficiently in a lab or more deliciously from a cow. I've heard this before reptilians harvesting us to grind us up because its like opium to them that's so much hassle just to get high. Those poor bastards put all their funding into an interstellar space program to snort some human dust? They should have balanced the budget better an added some poppy seed fields to their planet, save the trip.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Bring it on, me and my AK are hungry for a funky smelling Draconian alien...

Everyone in the universe is allergic to BULLETS...if it bleeds we can kill it....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by QUEEQUEG

I guess people do not pay attention to the details in the news, any good lawyer will tell you that"the devil is in the detail"
There has been very significant troop movement with US and Canadian troops all over the world, the US army is conducting mock war manoeuvres in down town American cities ,the stock market is upside down right now there is large amounts of liquidity being taken out of the markets by the elite every day.
As far as the Government letting the people know about imminent attacks, holy f*****ck are you people for real?
This whole website is dedicated to Government repression of the truth,I love it when people say "yeh the government would be preparing and alerting the public to what's coming, if something was going to happen"

I have a news flash ,you know when the government would make an official announcement to the public relating to a verified threat?
After the threat has destroyed most of humanity,anybody who thinks different should go back to watching American Idol,because your logistical reasoning does not work .

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Oh boy....!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join