It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Patriotsrevenge

Oh, ok.
aside from a bible, do you have a source for this?

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Franz von Humboldt

Oh please....go back under your rock.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
like others here mentioned, any alien attack would be a false flag by NATO to usher in a government solution to a government problem.

With US dollar being on the brink, they'll cook something up

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
there was a news article in a foreign country that was something like half way tabloid that wrote

Zebos are the aliens that will attack in November 2012.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I go to work for a few hours, and this thread explodes.

Didn't mean to point out the OPs inconsistent posts, under different screen names.....but glad it brought this hoax to light.

Onto reading what I missed.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by greenie65

Yes, I'll go right away. I'll leave you and your imagination alone.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Sounds a lot like my ex-wife.. She has prepared many humans for the 'harvest.'

Kidding aside - I also have 'dreams' of something just as wicked. With all this talk of the end of the world mumbo jumbo I see an event that will have the potential to cripple the planet. Whether it be an incoming comet that we cannot deflect or a planetary situation that cannot be solved on our own. Those 'aliens' would pop their heads in and give us a solution..for a price. The price being able to set up a 'refueling' base on our lovely planet only to use that ruse to set up a future takeover. After we agree - they make the problem go away and they set up camp.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Here is what is coming and your friend describes it just the way the Apostle John did as Jesus spoke to him about the the Book of Revelation

"In appearance the locusts were like horses prepared for battle: on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth; they had breastplates like breastplates of iron, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. They have tails and stings like scorpions, and their power to hurt people for five months is in their tails. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit. His name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon the destroyer"

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

Their are people that shy away from technology. I have never owned a camera in my life (we used disposable ones way back in the day). As for a cell phone, after realizing that big brother was in my pocket following me around, I canceled my service. I accidentally disabled the imei trying to unlock it and now its a neat little media player. GPS is off of course.

But to make my point, people don't always want that. Right now I am working on getting rid of debts and haven't bought anything unnecessary (well except chocolate
).

So, while its highly unlikely, its not weird.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

If I'm to go. I hope it's like this...

Found YT for ya bigrex...

edit on 25-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Oh, thanks so much for that. I haven't seen much for 2012 commercials yet, but that one takes the cake and then some, so far.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I like how OP doesn't give a name (even a first or last) and doesn't give a location in which this meeting took place. As if anyone on here is going to try and locate "this person" and give them a run down. Absolutely ridiculous, just saying.

There are a few of inconsistencies from the original post and the replies given. The first one I noticed is how people won't know when the attack happens, to people will know it happens because they'll just start attacking.

The second being that "this person" didn't believe in aliens, but having one bizzare vision makes them believe without a doubt that they're real. If it were me and I had a dream about say, potatoes coming to life and telling me to watch my back because they're watching me...I'm not going to snap back to reality and be terrified of living veggies. This way of thinking doesn't add up, I would tell your relative to get a grip on reality...it may be more beneficial to their future well being.

Lastly, original posters comments state they don't know anything about alien species...but in the initial post they mention Reptilians. I'm going to go off on a limb and assume the majority of the world doesn't know what the Reptilian race is or isn't.

So, let's get the story straight before blasting it on the internet. Because if this person was being genuine, you've ruined their credibility and yours with the complete lack of details...or lack there of.

Not trying to be a jerk, but none of this is adding up.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyStewart

It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically.
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I am only going to say this once, detractors be damned. The being that was speaking to "This person" was a demon. It's description, smell, message and even method of contact fits to a T. It lied so it's nature also fits what we know about them. I saw one of these things, (almost exact description) when I was 19 years old and after whispering Jesus name, another presence that dwarves this huge stinky demon picked it up and threw it out the window like it was a rag doll.

I would ask that you present "This person" with the above hypothesis as a plausible alternative to what the so called Alien presented and suggest that they sincerely put their trust in Jesus. These things must acknowledge and obey the divine power of Christ and if you put your trust in him, they can't touch you.

Any event, good or bad that happens in this world, does so because it is allowed by God for reasons perhaps not apparent to us at the time. Regardless of things to come, I trust in Jesus and am confident that regardless what these things say or would have us believe, they have no power or authority over us.

The strongest ability these things possess is the power to deceive and they have that down to a fine art. Seek the truth in all experience, trust in god and ask for discernment in all things and this façade can been seen for what it truly is.

Ask yourself why an invading force would give the enemy combatants a heads up? Why tell them they were coming but could do nothing about it? Where is the advantage in that military strategy? The only reason this manifestation would make sense is if you look at the projected outcome of the message. An Alien visitation. It was real and it happened. Hmmmmm. Could it be mere propaganda to promote the belief in the existence of Aliens.

cheers

There just isn't a god like you describe. The name of jesus myth is going around the internet as though it's a magical formula for fending off hostile abductions. It isn't. There are so many who have tried this and in some cases the alien mocks them, or just ignores them. If they react, they're just playing what they think is a game at our expense. They want the primitive tribesmen to continue to believe in their imaginary friend. As long as we're trusting in something that isn't there to protect us, we aren't fighting back and protecting ourselves. This "say the name of jesus" is essentially dangerous and plays right into their hands. And you have no clue whether this being lied or not. Another thing: why would demons pose as aliens to begin with? Why not just attack and be done with us? If demons existed, which they do not, why go through this huge, millenia-long deception? None of that makes a bit of sense. I would recommend that "this person" not waste a second on a non-existent savior and concentrate on getting as much info as possible if contact happens again. We might have no time for fairy tales.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by bigrex

That's not a reptilian or a draconian. Reptilians and draconians are a mix of human and velociraptor. They are evolutions of the dinosaurs, remember?
edit on 24-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

The Draconians teach their masses that they were here in this universe first, before humans, and as such they are heirs to the universe and should be considered royalty. They find disgust in the fact that humans do not recognize this as a truth. They have conquered many star systems and have genetically altered many of the life forms they have encountered.

The mind set or consciousness of the majority of races in these systems is Service-to-Self, and as such they are always invading, subverting and manipulating less advanced races, and using their technology for control and domination. This is a very old and ancient war, and the peace that does not exist is always being tested by these beings, who believe that fear rules, and love is weak. They believe that those they perceive to be less fortunate, in comparison to them, are meant to be slaves. This belief system is promoted at birth in the reptilian races, wherein the mother, after giving birth, will abandon the offspring to fend for themselves. If they survive they are cared for by a warrior class that uses these children for games of combat and amusement.”. So, you can see that the reptilians are forever stuck in survival mode. This means they have no boundaries in what they will do to other beings.

The Reptilians enjoy human flesh, and human children best, for two reasons. The first is that children don't have the accumulation of pollutants in their bodies that adults do, and when children are put into a state of fear, their energy and field and andrenylin just explodes. The reptilians get a "rush" from this stuff.

Interesting...
edit on 25-4-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Franz von Humboldt

Excellent, as long as you go.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer

Originally posted by combatfoo2000
How old are you er 5? Oh sorry 12,my bad,go learn something useful.

Actually I am 35 years, old been married for 17 years and have 4 kids.

A valid question here....what exactly made you believe *this person*. Did it even occur to you, maybe your friend was having some internal issues.

Des

True...I mean people are flipping out it seems these days, I mean hell we just saw news of some dude who flipped his lid out of the blue on Skype by killing himself by sticking a broken bottle into the side of his neck, then began slashing his wrists as he was saying "They know about me, they are coming for me, they are coming for me" while he was talking to his GF and her little kid.....they saw the whole thing

I don't know if it is the Sun, the Earth's magnetosphere going nuts, or hell maybe it IS the work of some outside alien force with the ability to control our thoughts and actions but people seem to be doing some crazy chit these days so who knows ya know

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Visiting ESB

How do you know who or what God is. It says in John,

No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

I'll tell you that God is both personal and impersonal. He is the divine creator the "God Head" as the bible says it is the Throne it is the Spirit. You cant possibly find God in the physical because he is both something that seen in his creation and unseen in the spirit which holds all things unseen but known.

I believe 100 percent that what you said about the name of Jesus being ineffective is because that person did not have faith or where infact genuinely allowing the being to have its presence there, they did not want it removed, which would explain why it would be able. Either that or you or they are lying that they called upon the name of the Lord. I'm not one to normally ask for any proof but show me anyones legitimate testimony that proves what your saying.

Because they did not have faith, they had taken away and authority that they have over it through Jesus.

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

As I type this above the computer is a sign that says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Believe it.

edit on 25-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Illustrations of talking lizards in the collective unconscious:

Barney the purple dinosaur
The Lizardman villain in Spiderman
Scarens in the SciFi series Farscape
Slestak from Land of the Lost
Captain Kirk fought a lizard man in an episode of classic Star Trek
All throughout Star Trek, there are depictions of races that have lizard like qualities
Star Trek Enterprise with Scott Blackula, last season had a race of reptilians and insectoids they were fighting
Star Wars has a few examples of races with lizard-like attributes
There are cartoons, and comics with talking lizard people

Talking lizard people are a pervasive theme in the collective unconscious. Regardless of how similar this person's story matches up with anything in the UFO canon, it's also not far fetched that they've been influenced by all the talking lizards permeating the collective unconscious in media resources.

No one would have had to 'teach' this person about talking alien lizards that communicate telepathically.
They would not have had to heard about it from anywhere.
Talking lizards are part of our cultural heritage as illustrated all through the media library.

It's an extremely predictable exercise of the human psychology to relate lizards and insects with something scary, and through extension also give these lizards or insects anthropomorphic qualities.

The human brain is extremely complex and it doesn't matter what "type" of person this is. Everyone can get sick, and it can take all forms.
As a matter of safety and caution, please please please, i urge you to have this person speak with a professional.

Once again, this doesn't have to involve getting the person locked up.
They can talk to a professional and get a prescription for some super awesome medication that they will probably be extremely happy to have access to.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

You talk about psychology as though it is a science. It is not. We know very little about how the human mind operates. Yes, we know the chemicals flowing through and produced in the brain. We THINK we know how they all interact. But in reality, we know NOTHING about the depth of the human spirit and what really makes us tick. All the psych garbage has brought us is psychotropic drugs and a quack "science" populated by people who make extraordinary claims that they understand the human mind, but in reality, they are only working on speculation. They cannot even claim these are theories because for something to qualify as such, it has to be reproducible and falsifiable. Psychology can do neither in any of its propositions. And, because we know so little of the human mind, you cannot say that "this person" is in need of "professional" help. Those professionals are, for all we know, branding geniuses and those who can access other realms as sick, where in fact those people could in fact be very healthy. They only have access to things the rest of us don't have.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaticDill
reply to post by Visiting ESB

How do you know who or what God is. It says in John,

No man has seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, he has declared him.

I'll tell you that God is both personal and impersonal. He is the divine creator the "God Head" as the bible says it is the Throne it is the Spirit. You cant possibly find God in the physical because he is both something that seen in his creation and unseen in the spirit which holds all things unseen but known.

I believe 100 percent that what you said about the name of Jesus being ineffective is because that person did not have faith or where infact genuinely allowing the being to have its presence there, they did not want it removed, which would explain why it would be able. Either that or you or they are lying that they called upon the name of the Lord. I'm not one to normally ask for any proof but show me anyones legitimate testimony that proves what your saying.

Because they did not have faith, they had taken away and authority that they have over it through Jesus.

Galatians 5:4
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.

Luke 10:19
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

As I type this above the computer is a sign that says, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Believe it.

edit on 25-4-2012 by EnigmaticDill because: (no reason given)

Your christ is either non-existent or the worst deadbeat parent through all eternity. I don't want to turn this to religious discussion. Stick with your beliefs, I'll stick with mine. Don't try to save me because I have no need of this silly salvation nor do I respect your need to change my or others beliefs. I'm actually writing an article about this subject -- the false claim that ETs run when they hear the magical name of Jesus -- but you'll have to wait for it. When I have the time to devote to it, it's been very revealing and points to christian deceit (typical) in order to gain adherents through FEAR. As usual.

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Ahhhh I love ATS.

My first post back from my break and it's on a friend of a friend post.

Reptilians cannot attack Earth, they are bound by galatic law. Unless of cause they are coming to "liberate" us (and our resources) from the oppressive hand of our masters.

ALS

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join