It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Good to see you again too, thanks for the heads up I made the change in gender to be accurate

I know you mentioned a variety of things early on in the thread, is it the "Exopedia" site (I think I spelled that right) you are referring to?

Let's not forget that the OP could have done a variety of research on abductions and reptilians etc. prior to making the thread/story. We only have her word that this happened as she says it happened.

I'll stick to my own intuition and common sense on this being a HOAX without any concrete evidence from the OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Well, after pages of interrogations, we discovered it was her daughter who had been contacted while going to the bathroom.

EDIT: yes, you read that right.
edit on 24-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by infowarrior9970
in my humblest of opinions (and I have no proof so don't ask for none) I believe the invasion has already begun and that the harvest is well under way.

take a good hard look at ALL your leaders around the world and ask if they have a beating heart inside their chests.

Funny that you mention that. I might sound like I've gone insane, but our prime minister sure doesn't look human.

Something about those eyes... they are so dead and lifeless.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Yeah, they're on the way back, just to right some wrongs, is all.

No worries.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I hate the look of that guy. I smelled something was wrong down to 2004 before he got elected. The man is weird.
I feel our government would just hide and let us deal with the invasion.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I was along for the ride for the first handful of pages before I lost my amusement in the posts...but I will give you credit that you were all over the "kid" angle very early on in the thread!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

Yeah.. It kinda popped in my mind, but it was so obvious to me then...
Just an educated guess.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is an interview I just watched that gives some really "far out" ideas of "who" these aliens might be and what thier agenda is.....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I know this to be True! The Telepathic Issue is already going down, and more humans will be connected. Beaware this is a war tactic of the Aliens. You will start hearing other humans talking to each other and not know where this is coming from. This will be like listening to a radio that you cannot turn off. The purpose of this is to tear the human down and take over control. The only way to survive this is to stay in a daily routine and get plent of sleep. They will attempt to make you lose 3 days of sleep! You cannot go without sleep or you will go into psychosis. The second thing they will try and do is program you. The 3rd will be to attempt to take over youre body functions.

There are 75 percent that want to en-slave the human race. There are 25 percent that are willing to help humans survive the attack.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Xaphan

I hate the look of that guy. I smelled something was wrong down to 2004 before he got elected. The man is weird.

Yeah. There is definitely something odd about him, but I can't quite put my finger on it. His voice, the way he moves, his stilted speech, his lack of facial expressions/emotion. There is something wrong with him on all levels.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

Wow! Okay, thank you for your info/contribution.
Why would sleep affect our telepathic defenses?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

One day he was asked what was his favorite meal, and what was his weight. He kept his weight a secret by saying it was confidential information, and this is what he answered to the meal question: ''I eat a wide variety of food with equal preference''.
Does that include... insects? (Reptile's favorite food) The man hide everything.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Personally, I want to thank you for sharing. I don't know if this is true or not, and I appreciate the way you present it. Just how you had this happen, and leaving it up to us to make of it what we will. Well... I just don't know..but I'll say this much. IF something should start developing in even a slight way in this direction, the fact you said something well in advance will give others of us the time advantage in understanding almost instantly, That could make all the difference..if this or any one of the theories coming turn out to have any truth to them. Who knows?

"There is a disturbance in the force"....and damned if I know any better way to put it. Who am I to say this isn't it? We'll all learn together.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

What your friend described is no Alien, it is a Watcher!! The same from the book of Enoch and the bible. Satan is one. It will be a fake invasion as they only number 200. The little grey fockers that everyone has claimed to see are biobots made by them and corrupt elements in our government that worship Satan or that have been put under his control.

Satan and these Watchers can take any form they want but what you describe is their natural form.

Simple shotguns will work on the little greys but if one is really a Watcher in that form it wont. Praying to God may but more than likely it will rip your head off or your heart out.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Those are some very unusual responses. It's almost like he's programmed or something

This video made me lol hard:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
BRING IT!!! My boys and I have been itching for a reason to kick some butt. In the immortal words of "Rowdy" Roddy Piper in that cult classic THEY LIVE: "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

www.youtube.com...

I think they will find humans easy to beat at first, but if the don't wipe us out in one fell swoop, God help the bastards. We do have the tendency to get a little uppity (that spelled right?) when our backs are against the wall.

edit on 24-4-2012 by greenie65 because: adding some content

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by liliththedestroyer
Okay here it goes, I have recently, (within the past 2 weeks) received information about something that is going to happen sometime in the near future. (Warning: This is really long as I have to articulate my thoughts). Here it goes, two weeks ago someone I know very well told me something very disturbing, and it has taken me a long time to think if I should post this and I am going to post this. Some people will believe and some won't and for some it may be confirmation. I am hiding this persons identity and will refer to this person as this person.

This person told me two weeks ago about an invasion that this person believes will happen. It will be an alien invasion, this person had an alien contact this person, and I will get into what this thing looks like in second. Anyway, supposedly there was a new planet that was found by scientists, this is not Nibiru or Planet X, this person had never heard of those names before. I also want to make it clear that this person did not believe in aliens at all until 4 weeks ago when this alien made contact with this person. Anyway, according to this person there are aliens on this planet and they are heading towards us. they have been watching us for a long time, and they are not friendly at all. they are basically coming here to destroy the human race, and they will try and win. They are aggressive aliens, and no one can hide as supposedly they will find you. This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out. Unfortunately by then most humans would be dead. This person said that right now they are preparing for the "harvest"

I asked this person what this alien being looked like. This is where the person got emotional and started crying saying they never want to see this thing again as it scared the crap out of this person. It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically. I said what you just described sounds to me like a reptilian. This person said yes it looked like a reptile, except it was huge. I asked when would this happen? The person has no idea when the alien just said soon. This person said the military is preparing for this and some people know what is going to happen and some don't. I was also told that if I tried telling people they would think I am crazy. So there it is, no this person did not take pictures as they don't own a phone or camera. I asked several times if this person was making this up, this person swore they were not. Take it however you like, I believe this will happen, just have no idea when. Flame away!

After reading your posts on other threads, I believe you. You seem very credible, a mom with a few kids and therefore many responsibilities (not much time for hoaxes), plus the content of your other posts. I'm not sure about "this person" but if you know them very well I wouldn't think you'd post this if you thought they were joking or pulling your leg. What worries me is connecting the dots that have accumulated over the past year. The sounds in the sky, a member on ATS saying that they saw a UFO briefly uncloak as she was hearing the sounds, the increasing sounds in the sky, increasing UFO sightings...makes me wonder if your friend might actually be right? I haven't gone through this entire thread, but hopefully you haven't answered yet as to who is your friend, when were they abducted, did they say why the alien would have told them this to begin with, etc. Thanks for an interesting thread. s + f

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Look at the bright side... if they do everything the OP 'predicts' will happen... most of us won't have to worry about taxes, or finding a job... or pollution,... etc etc.

oh well

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by greenie65

You've been watching way too many American human vs alien [SNIP]flicks. You'll be among the first casualties with this type of attitude.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.
edit on 25-4-2012 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   

It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically.

I am only going to say this once, detractors be damned. The being that was speaking to "This person" was a demon. It's description, smell, message and even method of contact fits to a T. It lied so it's nature also fits what we know about them. I saw one of these things, (almost exact description) when I was 19 years old and after whispering Jesus name, another presence that dwarves this huge stinky demon picked it up and threw it out the window like it was a rag doll.

I would ask that you present "This person" with the above hypothesis as a plausible alternative to what the so called Alien presented and suggest that they sincerely put their trust in Jesus. These things must acknowledge and obey the divine power of Christ and if you put your trust in him, they can't touch you.

Any event, good or bad that happens in this world, does so because it is allowed by God for reasons perhaps not apparent to us at the time. Regardless of things to come, I trust in Jesus and am confident that regardless what these things say or would have us believe, they have no power or authority over us.

The strongest ability these things possess is the power to deceive and they have that down to a fine art. Seek the truth in all experience, trust in god and ask for discernment in all things and this façade can been seen for what it truly is.

Ask yourself why an invading force would give the enemy combatants a heads up? Why tell them they were coming but could do nothing about it? Where is the advantage in that military strategy? The only reason this manifestation would make sense is if you look at the projected outcome of the message. An Alien visitation. It was real and it happened. Hmmmmm. Could it be mere propaganda to promote the belief in the existence of Aliens.

cheers

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join