It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Ask yourself this.

If this were in anyway true, why would this person be worried about being through insane for the next very short time?

After all he is talking about the end of us all and he is worried about being thought of as crazy. It just makes no sense.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I bet there are more advanced civilizations than the dragon looking alien you mention, and I think that this more advanced civilizations are not going to let this aliens take our beautiful blue planet or kill all humans.

If true this is going to look exactly like star wars and the jedi force at the end will win.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Why would an alien race want to wipe us out? What would be their motivation?

I can only see two possible reasons.,,,

1. They want to steal our habitat and colonize our planet.

2. (And the most likely) They view us and our planet as food...a sort of galactic buffet.

Short of those two scenarios, there can be no logical reason. If aliens were destructive solely
for the sake of being destructive it would be highly unlikely that they would have progressed
(as a species) to the point of inter-stellar or galactic travel.

I posit that any sentient species in this universe must arrive at a crisis point in their development.
It is the point that we are at now--the point where we must cast off our inherent animal
instinctual urges to dominate, win, compete, survival-of-the-fittest, and replace them with
solidarity as a species, intent on education, technology and empathy..

Like I said, we are at this point now, and our situation only becomes graver as time passes and
as war technologies increase in scope and magnitude. We literally are a few "ordered words"
away from self annihilation. We either survive this and become a compassionate species that could
explore the galaxy, or we self-implode. The same I believe goes for other life in the universe.

That being said...I still worry that we could be viewed as a galactic blue plate special.
This planet is chock full of interesting hors d'oeuvres, appetizers, side dishes, and green leafies,,,
not to mention the MAIN course

what was that Twilight Zone episode?...."To Serve Humanity"

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Yup, My thoughts exactly! I just hope that the draconian who contacted the girl was lying.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This odd commercial seems to have a creature that roughly fits your description: gray, scales, sharp teeth, large, tail. The commercial specifically deals with the end of the world as a backdrop for selling their product. Alien/reptile/creature appears at 0:13, I believe this ad may have been featured during the last superbowl.

Commercial

edit on 24-4-2012 by bigrex because: fixed

edit on 24-4-2012 by bigrex because: added info

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hmmm. A "harvest" to me indicates something positive, as in, collecting the best in the field, and leaving the rotten ones behind.

I would think that a species with an IQ of 3000 wouldn't just go around slaying the population willy-nilly, there would be a definite, intelligent method to their madness.

Perhaps this ties in with the Christian ideal of the "rapture", in which the worthy are taken up, or harvested, and the non-worthy are left behind to suffer a cruel fate.

And if they're going to just show up and get busy slaughtering, why let people in on it?

I mean, it's an interesting story, but there are a few too many holes in the story for me to take it 100% seriously.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bigrex

That's not a reptilian or a draconian. Reptilians and draconians are a mix of human and velociraptor. They are evolutions of the dinosaurs, remember?
edit on 24-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Hollywood version

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

edit on 24-4-2012 by rival because: lost connection double post

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
This blog breaks it down pretty well Gordon Duff ~ Intel, Disclosures and Gossip Such as Not to Spoil Your Tea 4/22/12

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I doubt that they would come here with cruel intentions, and even if they did let me tell you we're like vermin and would be hard to exterminate most of us won't go down without a fight. At least I won't, if they're incredibly advanced chances are they're peaceful and even if they weren't we wouldn't stand a chance. Now if we ran into a barbaric civilization like ours they wouldn't be as advanced (lets hope) and we would have a good chance of winning we would suffer heavy casualties in the process, but they would be going off blood lust and culture's like that tend to be blind to other things like tactical advantages and strategy. Which we can focus on and outsmart them. We won't know unless it happens though so we'll just have to wait and see like always.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KingJod

I would think that these strategic places arent as important as our lives. I mean yes, i am sure that the things we need to have now are important. But, if the SHTF would those places really matter?

They would be important if you wanted to have resources to fight back with, other than slingshots, bb guns and the few that have the odd high powered rifle or 2.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wonders

You obviously lack any common sense if you believe this women's story for a second..other posters have brought forth evidence the OP doesn't have any credibility based on her post history and the fact that she has had multiple user names here on ATS (which she also admitted herself)..let alone this mysterious "person" was in fact her kid. We can't even confirm that she is indeed a female or has a kid (could be anyone typing behind the keyboard). Oh wait let's not forget the number one advantage in any war/battle/attack is the element of surprise.

Doesn't matter how much you put your blinders on and want/believe this to be real...still won't make it real.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Ericthenewbie because: gender change

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ericthenewbie

The OP is a woman. And I do find evidences that backs her up. I personally consider her story.
Nice seeing you again, BTW.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Well as ODD as it sounds, i will vouch on this one...

In the near future, before summer start they will invade..
Or rather, continue the invasion...

They will again come "Falling from the skies"....

Omg this is SOOO true...Cant belive im saying this.....

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I have a had many dreams of late too..I keep seeing China in a sneak attack on US...I have seen 'project blue beam' coming to fruition and have seen a major catastrophy on the US mainland...
Im not sure if its external, just 'thoughtosphere' fears entering my dreaming time when I am not able to use reason to reconcile them or if they are internally predicitive...I know how distrubing they can be to have tho...I also just know somehow that its very important right now, to choose where you will focus your own thoughts...not buy into or be led to fear or flight by the voices of others..so in that..good luck!

Ro

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarge867

So let me get this straight you want me to read 3 books written by a guy who claims to have been abducted to add credibility to the OP's thread?

If you can prove to me that he hasn't obtain any wealth from his books/stories, I'd happily do so but until then I'll consider him a fiction writer as is the OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

Would you like to explain, exactly, how you know this? Links, pictures and documentation will be greatly appreciated. On topic, I think your friend is yanking your chain.
edit on 24-4-2012 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I take it that you are new on this thread and you didn't see my sources in the pages. Welcome here.
Al Bielek, 1997 interview. Read it all. Alex Collier.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
...preparing for the "harvest" Interesting concept...if you read ancient texts and do some research on how ancient civilizations interacted with their 'gods", you will come across 2 things that stand out. The "gods" had the power of flight(tech) and they demanded human and animal blood sacrifices and burnt offerings. That is not a god but a carnivore...or worse! Were these "gods" after the blood and flesh only? Or were they after the life force of the creature? Just something to think about...have a nice day.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join