It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Okay here it goes, I have recently, (within the past 2 weeks) received information about something that is going to happen sometime in the near future. (Warning: This is really long as I have to articulate my thoughts). Here it goes, two weeks ago someone I know very well told me something very disturbing, and it has taken me a long time to think if I should post this and I am going to post this. Some people will believe and some won't and for some it may be confirmation. I am hiding this persons identity and will refer to this person as this person.

This person told me two weeks ago about an invasion that this person believes will happen. It will be an alien invasion, this person had an alien contact this person, and I will get into what this thing looks like in second. Anyway, supposedly there was a new planet that was found by scientists, this is not Nibiru or Planet X, this person had never heard of those names before. I also want to make it clear that this person did not believe in aliens at all until 4 weeks ago when this alien made contact with this person. Anyway, according to this person there are aliens on this planet and they are heading towards us. they have been watching us for a long time, and they are not friendly at all. they are basically coming here to destroy the human race, and they will try and win. They are aggressive aliens, and no one can hide as supposedly they will find you. This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out. Unfortunately by then most humans would be dead. This person said that right now they are preparing for the "harvest"

I asked this person what this alien being looked like. This is where the person got emotional and started crying saying they never want to see this thing again as it scared the crap out of this person. It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically. I said what you just described sounds to me like a reptilian. This person said yes it looked like a reptile, except it was huge. I asked when would this happen? The person has no idea when the alien just said soon. This person said the military is preparing for this and some people know what is going to happen and some don't. I was also told that if I tried telling people they would think I am crazy. So there it is, no this person did not take pictures as they don't own a phone or camera. I asked several times if this person was making this up, this person swore they were not. Take it however you like, I believe this will happen, just have no idea when. Flame away!

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
another friend of a friend story

time will tell....hope its true....would be good to see....
bring it on...

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically.

Sounds just like the legendary European dragon; the wyvern ...

+18 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I have said it in other threads...there is a weird vibe... like things are getting out of sync.

I can't put my finger on one thing and when I try to meditate instead of slowing down my mind accelerates out of control.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This person(or you) could be completely out of your minds........or it may be true. There is no way to tell so I am not going to be the one to give you a hard time.

If this is true, I welcome it and cannot wait to meet my maker or pass on to the next level. This life is not the only experience we are privileged enough to take part in and it will be amazing to see what comes next.

Good luck to you and the alien hoards we are about to face.
edit on 24-4-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

+41 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I would prefer as few bites out of me as possible. If I taste like Walmart food and McDonalds, that should give me the best chance. Maybe Monsanto has been purposely poisoning the food supply to prevent "them" from making use of our food supplies, or those GMOs within us. Souring the milk kind of concept.

That would be rich, and so ironic.

If an alien invasion puts a stop to paying taxes, going to work, and paying bills, then bring it on!

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
this is not a flame, just a question...who doesn't own a phone or a camera? they would have to be pretty isolated from modern society, or extremely poor.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Does *this person* work in a field that would make them more reputable, and have accurate access to such information.

Des

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Verified or not, thanks for the data. Also I like the sign on name OP.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
in my humblest of opinions (and I have no proof so don't ask for none) I believe the invasion has already begun and that the harvest is well under way.

take a good hard look at ALL your leaders around the world and ask if they have a beating heart inside their chests.

look around its already happening, GMO, vaccines, weather manipulation, radiation poisoning, plastics ...they are already here SOFT KILLING us.

they know if humans wake up to this invasion...that we'd destroy the earth with them on it. think about it, YOU KNOW we'd fight back
edit on 24-4-2012 by infowarrior9970 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well, we have heard the story before

One thing stood out to me, and it was this, because that sounds like a prediction, and does not fit in to the rest of the story

This person told me that the alien said that halfway through this invasion, some of these beings will feel bad for us and help some of us out.

edit on 24-4-2012 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
WTF

I can't possible believe that an "alien" from an "alien planet" is going to warn anybody let alone "This Person" that they are going to attack us in advance of the attack, even if this said "alien" has "good intentions" especially when as you said they intend in wiping out humanity with a "harvest"....reeks of "Hoax" in my opinion.

link   
Thanks for sharing, it sounds extremely hard to believe something like this could happen, i would not dispute it though.

link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Well I am not the one who saw this thing as I have never seen a UFO before, but I believe this person, and don't think they are crazy at all. This person was very upset over this and emotional, this person cried and shook after telling me. This isn't a friend of a friend who told me, as I am in direct contact with this person everyday. Also, this person isn't into this site doesn't go on the internet often, and doesn't know, or didn't know anything about reptilians. I even had a mild a panic attack as this was overwhelming for me, and confirmed a few things as well.

Anyway, now you guys know, and believe me if you want, or don't want to. This has nothing to do with 2012 as this person and the alien had no idea when this attack or invasion would take place.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

Yeah I don't know anything about alien races at all, and this person wouldn't know anything about the races either as they didn't believe these things existed until 4 weeks ago.

link   
reply to post by combatfoo2000

Please, let the OP talk. His story is a bit cliché but is quite coherent.

link   

So, according to *this person*...said attack could be 1,000 years from now. I highly doubt an alien race would be using our concept of time and Earth calendars....they would have their own.

Des

edit on 24-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by combatfoo2000
How old are you er 5? Oh sorry 12,my bad,go learn something useful.

Actually I am 35 years, old been married for 17 years and have 4 kids.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join