It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot believe I am posting this...

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Reading your story word for word, sounds totally fabricated. Haven't you anything better to do with your time than making up a silly story in the GREY AREA of ATS?

I'd like to think I could read people reasonably well however your story seems totally false and made up. I don't believe in this crap and I hope others don't too. Totally made up and attention seeking (not to mention flags and stars, Shameful, very shameful). That is all.
edit on 24/4/12 by TheOngoingJourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by iAMii
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

i would assume the reason he came to ats is because he has a more open minded base of ppl instead of the sheeple of society who would riducule and laugh at him. He had an urge to share this information and applied it where he deemed most headed. I do not kno this person so i do not trust him, saying that i do not distrust this person for i have no reason to. either way good read. true or fiction. Good day (in my fez voice)

Yeah, I'm sure that was his reason. If that is true, then his inability to articulate a coherent thought for all of the supposed "experts" here at ATS is laughable.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
reptilians are real!! And they have been hiding behind us for thousands of years, nuff said! if people dont believe in them then that's stuff luck, you'll be seeing them pretty soon. As for the OP, i don't believe your story although there's some truth to your story

The OP has said elsewhere that he/she will not believe in alien reptilians unless he/she saw them. That's a big difference to an anecdote, and a big blow to credibility.
edit on 24-4-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by liliththedestroyer

I think you are that other person

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Exactly, this type of posting is getting old, not to mention it is on the front page of ATS. Not a good advertisement.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

I won't say where, but it happened during the day. This was not a dream. This is the only time this has happened to this person. This person was doing normal everyday stuff.

Why can't you say where?....I think if you were to say New York, or San Francisco or anywhere really, I don't think anyone here could identify that person could they?

How did the reptilian alien manifest itself to "this person"?........did it just appear?....was he/she indoors or outdoors?

You are being to vague with your hoax.....you need more details to garner more believers I'm afraid.

I'm downgrading my 3/10 to a 2/10 I'm afraid........"must try harder"

What were they doing exactly?.....hoovering?....making dinner?....gardening?

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why do people make up stupid crap like this? A "friend" has told me something as cliche as everything youve ever seen on tv and theres no way this person may be brain damage schizo taking too much acid. You are a fool if you believe this garbage. this should be moved to the short stories forum. And people wonder why sites like this are never taken seriously.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Jesus is coming soon, he won't be coming alone, angels will harvest. The righteous to everlasting life, the unrighteous to everlasting contempt and shame. Hallelujah. May the name of the Lord be praised.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Your friend seems to describe Ciakar race. They are the creators of reptilians. The Ciakars are from the Draconnian Empire, based on Thuban star. They basically look like wigned velociraptors and they are VERY intelligent.

Bladerdash. My sources tell me that they are from Star69 in the galaxy of Aroma.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I have not insulted, attempted to insult, or even tried to convey insult to the OP to even the smallest degree.

Your choice of targeting me is misguided. I'm sorry you feel the way you do, but, I'm not responsible for how you perceive the world. I don't subscribe to past lives or future lives, magic, or telepathic talking lizards.

When children are involved with such people that are aligned to such fantasies, especially where there may be concern, I'm pretty certain it's actually the RIGHT thing to do to speak up, speak out, saying it as often and as loudly as possible.
If you're comfortable with child abuse occurring through the proxy of psychological illness, you're entitled to feel that way, but, I'd suggest you go talk to someone about these feelings if you are indeed comfortable with children being at risk because it could very well be a sign of something worrisome.

As for me, i reserve the right to feel concern for people's health and welfare, especially as it concerns children, and I further reserve the right to speak out about it.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lobotomizemecapin

I think these people feed off the attention that the people (or some people) seem adamant on giving them. How this ever made front page news is beyond me. In my opinion I could describe my last dream (which was lucid, and my first, may I add) and get a similar amount of replies. I know I am contributing to the replies, but obviously most of you don't seem to care.

It is what it is.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up OP.

My heads up is MIB 3 is out soon, lucky for us hey.

edit on 24-4-2012 by one_small_step because: Badder grammar

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I hope they know what they are up against. The human race has to be the most violant, nasty and brutal race of beings who were ever born, if true theres a good chance they could be heading home with their tail between their legs ..literally. lol

link   
i believe you because a friend of my uncle said some idiot would come on to ats with a stupid alien invasion story
he also said this person would be a virgin his whole life and jerk off to batman comics
thank you for proving my uncles friend correct

link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if some great thing fell from the sky and fixed all of our problems? Not going to happen though.

I appreciate the imagination at work here...some might even say delusion...but I guess it depends on just how much you believe what you are saying. I won't accuse you of being a troll, just....different point of view.

There will be no great "fixing of things". There will be no rapture, there will be no "war to end all wars" there will just be life....we humans might be a part of it...we might not be....depends on how clever we actually are. We are breaking things and no one seems to know how to fix them. Reminds me of a series of books I read many years ago about a manufactured world called "Ring world" where the people forgot how to fix the technology their ancestors created....great read by the way....

I would welcome aliens....but I doubt they are interested in us. I don't believe in alien intervention, visitation or abduction....it seems ludicrous to me....but that is my opinion. I find nothing to lead me to believe this....but fine...it is an opinion based on what I personally see and have personally experienced.

Sure, it would be great if we had some event that caused us to stop fighting amoung ourselves to focus on an outside threat or outside influence even....but it's not going to happen....well...put it this way....I seriously doubt it will....

I hope I'm wrong...I hope the clouds part and the aliens come down and show us the secrets of the Universe....perpetual motion and all that good stuff....but...I have my doubts it will occur...

Nice to dream though.
edit on 4/24/2012 by Damrod because: spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I didn't read through the whole thread - but has anyone asked the obvious: why would an ET, representing a race that wants to destroy our world, come and tell a random person about it? Warning them it would happen, but also throwing in that at some point they would have some sympathetic group splinter off? Part warning part prophecy, all malarkey?

Then again, I could totally believe an aggressive ET race would also be like us Terrans, and be a bit like jerks - so I could totally imagine them coming to someone and telling them all this, just to mess with them and "make them seem crazy" for fun.

I don't know, seems far fetched, but to be perfectly honest I'd never discount something 100% of the way, never hurts to be a bit prepared. Plus, in my humble opinion, it's far more likely an ET race coming here would be aggressive than benevolent.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I asked this person what this alien being looked like. This is where the person got emotional and started crying saying they never want to see this thing again as it scared the crap out of this person. It was wicked tall, had sharp teeth, claws, wings, smelled horribly, and had a long tail. It was also grey colored and had scales. It talked to this person telepathically. I said what you just described sounds to me like a reptilian. This person said yes it looked like a reptile, except it was huge. I asked when would this happen? The person has no idea when the alien just said soon. This person said the military is preparing for this and some people know what is going to happen and some don't. I was also told that if I tried telling people they would think I am crazy. So there it is, no this person did not take pictures as they don't own a phone or camera. I asked several times if this person was making this up, this person swore they were not. Take it however you like, I believe this will happen, just have no idea when. Flame away!

If one got out, which did on purpose, then it will cause a massive amount of fear. Why? These guys, from what I have read, is that they can cut metal/iron with their claws, which says they are insanely strong, and they are fast. But they are not the ones to really fear.

Those Reptilian are just the grunts, the Dracos are the ones to really fear.

These guys all work under Lucifer, aka Satan. Turns out, they will have a tough time dying and Lucifer will come, and we all must be ready to face him.

So far what you said is what James Casbolt is saying but he saw it with his own eyes and used human references. Here is his story/book.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join