It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Night In Las Vegas

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Synopses: Las Vegas resident calls 9/11 over giant aliens standing beside a craft that landed in their back yard.

At very least this kid should get an agent because this is a very believable call.

Thoughts?

Mine are somewhere between Hoax (with false report risk) and 8 foot aliens? And they say the craft can fit in a Las Vegas back yard? Cool.

The crazy thing is, this world is so distracted I truly believe this can just happen mostly unnoticed.
edit on 8-6-2023 by Degradation33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I was expecting a 17 foot tall. I want that...

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Degradation33

Everyone and their grandma has phones to take pics….and no one in this family took pics? They sure had time to call the p.d.

👽

edit on 8-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:32 AM
link   
What about the investigation? Nothing roped off, signs of crash as in marks on the ground or plant disturbances & etc...
these are are just amateur basic questions...the hole presentation looked elementary & embarrassing.

Edit The caller's voice, to me, did not sound like someone who just had a possible space ship land in their backyard & have 10 ft
Aliens or creatures walking around...

Cheers
Ektar
edit on 862023 by Ektar because: Left out info

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, things associated with George Knapp have never really been pillars of journalistic integrity.

I want to know how they can report this. What authority confirmed a craft was there? Was it the cops catching a meteor on camera? What did the neighbors see? What business does this family own and want viral exposure for? This seems sloppy and lazy, even for Las Vegas Alien News.

Though I have hope this will start happening and distract society.

On the caller: I still think his call is believable. It's the most believable part. The delivery, not the content. Yeah, it's calm, but I have trouble believing the ones that ham up their voice more with fear. I expect the hoaxers to try to hard to sound freaked out. Like the horrible actors in that one Jerusalem UFO from about 12 years ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ophiuchus1

Everyone and their grandma has phones to take pics….and no one in this family took pics? They sure had time to call the p.d.

👽

That's one reason I doubt the testimonies and stories of the U.S. Government having UFO's, Parts of UFOs, and Dead E.T. Pilots stashed away in secret locations.

Why only the Government? Why only the USA Government? This is a big planet. If UFOs crashed, or are shot down, you can be certain that civilians would take photos of the craft, or pieces of it, or the pilot...dead or alive....BEFORE the government people get there to haul it all away to the UFO research center.

Have we seen any of this posted to YouTube or Twitter or ATS or.......?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:03 AM
link   
He had to chance to video tape something that would change the whole world forever.. but decided to call local police and report a big creature with big eyes ?? lol

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
He had to chance to video tape something that would change the whole world forever.. but decided to call local police and report a big creature with big eyes ?? lol

Perhaps it was a large Insectoid creature that evolved to not having wings and now needing craft to ‘buzz’ around.

(Btw for scale…Vincent Price was 6’4”)

👽
edit on 8-6-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I wonder if the participants will be compensated in some way for their 'believable' participation in 'discloser'. Seems only fare....

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 01:54 PM
link   

you remember your night in vegas??
good for you!

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Degradation33

Synopses: Las Vegas resident calls 9/11 over giant aliens standing beside a craft that landed in their back yard.

At very least this kid should get an agent because this is a very believable call.

Thoughts?

Mine are somewhere between Hoax (with false report risk) and 8 foot aliens? And they say the craft can fit in a Las Vegas back yard? Cool.

The crazy thing is, this world is so distracted I truly believe this can just happen mostly unnoticed.

Thanks for posting but I agree with everyone else. Where is the evidence? It's 2023 no phone (including the track phones the government hands out to illegals) is without a camera. Miss me with this project bluebeam BS....

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I guess the camera on his cell phone he was calling the police with was broken.

Bummer.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Uhm, is there a new Tool album coming out??

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Featured Las Vegas Backyard UFO Encounter and Its Connection to Historic UFO Incidents LINK

This was just the beginning. As the incident unfolded, an web of connections emerged, drawing parallels to historical UFO encounters that have perplexed and fascinated humanity for decades. Among these, the Trinity Incident stands as a testament to the enduring mystery surrounding UFO phenomena.

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Uhm, is there a new Tool album coming out??

Lol... Gotta hear the Enochian "Voice of God" for that one.

a reply to: HUBE007

That was pretty much my thought. I echo most people here in the standard "PICS OR GTFO" . Still, haven't done alien related posting in a while... So why not?

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:20 PM
link   
video from the young man who made the 911 call

edit on 8-6-2023 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz
I watched the entire video waiting to see the picture you have below it. You are as bad as they get. The kid saw something, but not the picture below. I hope I save ATSers time

posted on Jun, 8 2023 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vance

I was mistaken that the image was from the young mans video.
After making my post i watched the video again and could not find the image and realized it might not be related so removed it almost 10 minutes before your reply.
Sorry if you got your knickers in a twist

top topics

join