It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 12
6
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


EVERYTHING also includes Jesus being alive somewhere in the multiverses. EVERYTHING also includes JFK's son now president of the US. EVERYTHING also includes the presence of a super-being called God. EVERYTHING includes EVERYTHING.
I hope it also includes worlds made only of beautyfull women...




posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


EVERYTHING also includes Jesus being alive somewhere in the multiverses. EVERYTHING also includes JFK's son now president of the US. EVERYTHING also includes the presence of a super-being called God. EVERYTHING includes EVERYTHING.
I hope it also includes worlds made only of beautyfull women...


Everything you claim is nothing, unless you show us tangeble proofs that substantiate the claim.

Else, it is just dreaming.

Take a bunch of folks to meet Jesus, lets see him. Seeing him means other than the reincarnation theme or that his values live on beyond his life.



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


So you think that your ''alchemy symbolism'' have more value? Symbolism also is unproven yet you seem (sorry if I misunderstood you, in that case please re-specify your statement) to heavily rely on it.
I am glad you read Hawkin's book. His Brief History of Time is a classic. One of my favorite. Nice to meet a fellow physicist.



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


This is NOT about me. Never was, never will be



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


So, you don't believe what you can't see with your eyes?
In quantum physics you would be a bad scientist. Some particle need to NEVER be observed for their existence to perpetue.


Okay, we know Quantum Physics is out of the question. It deals with particles smaller than light so therefore can only be inferred to exist by indirect means.

Might as well talk about unicorns and buckets of Skittles at this point since we can only deal in the 4 dimensions.


edit on 9-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Okay, we know Quantum Physics is out of the question. It deals with particles smaller than light so therefore can only be inferred to exist by indirect means.

Might as well talk about unicorns and buckets of Skittles at this point since we can only deal in the 4 dimensions.



To be fair ... or mythical father figures that live in the sky.



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


So you think that your ''alchemy symbolism'' have more value? Symbolism also is unproven yet you seem (sorry if I misunderstood you, in that case please re-specify your statement) to heavily rely on it.
I am glad you read Hawkin's book. His Brief History of Time is a classic. One of my favorite. Nice to meet a fellow physicist.



In the old world, most could not read or write. But they could listen to stories and associate icons with the various gods of these early times.

In the early times nothing moved, nothing grew, the sun did rise nor set unless it was referred to as god did this or that. So, these primitive folks just had a few symbols and a bunch of oral stories and that made up their world of gods and such. Most of the old gods were about management by fear that god saw everything and if you did wrong he was going to get ya.


The present works (Masons and Manly Hall's works) that show folks some of these old symbols and what they mean is the standard way for folks to learn what was going on then as now. Alchemy has the same symbolisms nearly and learning that also illustrates the technique of visual communications via Icons and allegorical stories.

This is the way the Mason chose to teach folks how to get to these higher level issues on where god came from in the old times, the wrong ways and some of the good ways. Religion is loaded with symbolic Icons, just like achemy.

Moses did a good bit of learning the old chemistry of Egypt and much of his story involves the Icon and Alchemical type imagery allegorical story telling.

So, yes I do think that the only way to understand these old ways for having gods and sorting them on down to one is knowing this symbolic language and to know when the story of Moses is using these allegorical Icon symbolsms and to avoid the literal interpretation that leads nowhere and makes for fantastic stories that just are not true.

In the developement of the A-Bomb, nobody was allowed to speak the real name of most things so they used symbolic terms only the insiders knew. Tube Alloy and Tub Alloy were British terms for uranium types. The US terms were different. But in some of the methods of Alchemy that related to power and weapons methods, they also wanted these methods kept from the common man. The Arc was as secret as the A-bomb in those times. So, they never spoke of exactly what it was, only round about ways were used.

One finds the Bible Narrative loaded with symbolisms and one has to know the history of how terms like beast were used in the Talmud, and many others. So, Masons study Egypt a lot and half their god issues were hand offs from Babylon's religious culture, so you learn one you know the other.

But the best of the best in teaching how to correctly understand some of these hidden meanings that can't be seen from just literal interpretations is the way the Masons do their learning process with lots of symbolisms taking one from Egypt all the way up to the Essenes and Jesus and what happened beyond Jesus times.

You can pick up some of it from Manly Palmer Hall's many writings, which used the same methods the Masons used to gain the greater and deeper understanding of how these old societies worked. Science doesn't have miracles and when you understand the alchemical type symbols used in religion, there are no miracles. All the religious history is explained without a single miracle with modern science linked back to the old symbolis meanings of things.


edit on 9-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those that use literal interpetations of Bible stories cause extreme distortions of religion.



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


Wow. Thanks for sharing your thought on symbolism. I see you are an expert in this domain. May be you could teach me, if one day we agree to be friends.
I always wanted to explore this avenue but never could. And you're the expert in this.

Nevertheless I think that, in addition of your alchemical symbolism resides Physics laws. And I am keeping my stand on the possibility that a being, superior to mankind and creator of mankind, exists.
But I think that we were supposed to talk about Jesus's ressurection. I personnaly believe it is possible. You see, I one day had a brush with the Paranormal side of the universe, and this touch left a mark on my mind. I am now compelled to consider paranormal possibilities in my search for truth.
Don't you?
(I am asking in a friendly manner, for I am interrested in your experience as in your opinion).



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Okay, we know Quantum Physics is out of the question. It deals with particles smaller than light so therefore can only be inferred to exist by indirect means.

Might as well talk about unicorns and buckets of Skittles at this point since we can only deal in the 4 dimensions.



To be fair ... or mythical father figures that live in the sky.


I agree, no mythical father figures exist in the sky. Are you a prophet too?



posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


Again, would that be the same Manly P. Hall I quoted earlier giving lavish praises to some idiotic chreub who once beheld the face of God and had his feathered ass tossed out of heaven for thinking he could some way share in His Awesome Glory?

THAT Manly P. Hall? You can go be his cup-bearer, you don't want to know what he's doing right now.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Some readings on Manly P Hall. Ronald Reagan is said to have quoted Hall in some of his speeches on America.

www.manlyphall.org...


Learning to read in the allegorical styles of these old texts helps folks to understand allegorical Narratives, like Revelations. How the Horn and Beast symbolisms trace back to Nimrod playing god. How the organized church of today has adoped most of those old Babylon symbols and desires that now makes them the Beast or the Anti-Christ. The 7-churches theme of Revelations is easier to understand once on connects the allegorical and alchemical sysbolims that were used to teach and explain things way back when. Even the missive of Moses become more clear.

Once you get get at these things one finds the "Philosopher's Stone" and the issues of raising from the dead, which is a part of Revelation. You can't get the real meanings, unless you become acquaited with the methods of the initiates of old. Jesus tended to teach in this vogue and the Mystery School teachings from Pythagoras.


edit on 10-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The symbolism and writing styles of the Alchmists and High Master Essene teachers



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


I heard about the Philosopher Stone.
What DID Nicolas Flamel discovered? What was the Philosopher Stone? ''Turn lead to gold''. Absurd if taken litterally.
I do not have time to read your links. I am on dial-up, you know, and it's enoughly slow that way...
Anyway, Do you have anything to say that directly refers to Jesus's ressurection?
If you don't, maybe you could start a new thread, this one is deeply off-topic now. And its getting longer and longer to browse throught.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


Wow. Thanks for sharing your thought on symbolism. I see you are an expert in this domain. May be you could teach me, if one day we agree to be friends.
I always wanted to explore this avenue but never could. And you're the expert in this.

Nevertheless I think that, in addition of your alchemical symbolism resides Physics laws. And I am keeping my stand on the possibility that a being, superior to mankind and creator of mankind, exists.
But I think that we were supposed to talk about Jesus's ressurection. I personnaly believe it is possible. You see, I one day had a brush with the Paranormal side of the universe, and this touch left a mark on my mind. I am now compelled to consider paranormal possibilities in my search for truth.
Don't you?
(I am asking in a friendly manner, for I am interrested in your experience as in your opinion).


I think you'll find most of alchemy is about science, chemistry, and physics and this was the early form of the ancient world witing down these physics laws. They just spoke a less familar and less specific group of terms than we use today. Unless someone passed down to them in their time the Symbols of the Periodic Table of today would be just as obscure to them.

None of the Alchemical issues dismiss that some supreme higher something is out that that either created all the order of the universe or what we call the laws of sciences.

You can consider paranormal issues, but they need to be grounded in some well supported area of science and more than something like I saw my leg grow an inch as a church healing session. Nobody has been real excited by the Benny Hinn nonsense about Paranormal healings.


If you are really into Earth Physics, then you likely know the Atmosphere balance has been altered due to Man's ignorance in letting so much Freon get into the upper regions of the atmosphere and there break down due to the radiation lysis effects of the Sun's UV-b acting on the CFC Freon compounds to make free Cl and free F, which upset the Ozone Layer's shielding of the UV-b. This allows higher levels of UV-b to hit the Earth Surfaces and is most strong in the Southern Regions, There it upsets the balance of the Ocean's Sulfur Cycle, which impacts the growth of phytoplankton and the formation of DMS and the generation of DMSO from and over the oceans. This effect alters the formation of aerosol clouds from the water vapor, due to the hygroscopic effects of DMSO. This means there are less clouds over the Southern Oceans due to man's interference with the balance of nature. So, more of the Sun's IR energy gets deposited into the surfaces of the Southern Oceans and this stems from the loss of Mie Scattering from cloud aerosols. Water Vapor is also the worst of the global warming gases, so when we altered the natural rates of cloud formations it upset several natural balance factors associated with the oceans. So, what happens in less CO2 can be absorbed into the Southern Ocean's surfaces, and less biota can concert CO2 back to O2. The ocean currents change, and issues like Mid-Ocean El Nino effects occur with higher evaporation rates that alter the rainfall and weather patterns making Climate Change issues and redistribution of the energy deposited onto the Earth's Surfaces. This is often called the Gaia Effect, or the nature's way of natural balances for the Oceans.

What most don't recognize is this is part of the issues of Revelations due to the weather, higher storm energies and such. This problem was discovered well back in the 1980s at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and ever since then all kinds of measures have been taking place to try to curb the problems serious nature. Not only were CFC's Freons sought to be banned in the 1990s, there were various other methods sought to correct the problems. One doesn't have to look far to notice Ed Teller said dumping aluminum in the atmsophere would help and lots of people are complaigning about aluminum in the air, and if one looks a little more closely the way to get fluorine out of the upper atmosphere is using aluminum. Even using methods that change the effects of Jet engines to make cloud forming trails is in use over the oceans to attempt to curb ocean's heating effects. Even the Pentagon has written research reports on what to do with military ocean ports as Oceans may rise.

What few realize is the US has been working on the issues of Revelations since the late 1980's. Most in Govenment don't want to tell the extent of the damages associated with the human screw ups, but those that really know physics and the sciences can see there is a Manhattan Project level of effort to try to slow down the distruction levels and rates.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


''If you are really into Earth Physics, then you likely know the Atmosphere balance has been altered due to Man's ignorance in letting so much Freon get into the upper regions of the atmosphere and there break down due to the radiation lysis effects of the Sun's UV-b acting on the CFC Freon compounds to make free Cl and free F, which upset the Ozone Layer's shielding of the UV-b. ''

Oooh... I totally see the relation to Jesus's ressurection here.
PS, I am a regular to NASA and physics forums. This Global Warming is a scam and I have charts from NASA proving it. Charts that the Government kept hidden from unwanted media attention.
But yes, the CFC is the correct accepted theory for the Ozone layer destruction. Another explanation is secret military tests in those geostrategical areas.
edit on 10-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


I heard about the Philosopher Stone.
What DID Nicolas Flamel discovered? What was the Philosopher Stone? ''Turn lead to gold''. Absurd if taken litterally.
I do not have time to read your links. I am on dial-up, you know, and it's enoughly slow that way...
Anyway, Do you have anything to say that directly refers to Jesus's ressurection?
If you don't, maybe you could start a new thread, this one is deeply off-topic now. And its getting longer and longer to browse throught.


Yes, Flamel did get allegidly get hold of this old book from the times of Abraham that dealt with Ancient Alchemy, which is one more signal that one should start to learn about this mode of expression, thoughts, and hidden secrets.

www.alchemylab.com...

I think Flammel got some of it right, but all that information just disappeared. I think Hall gets closer. Lots of the Stone's expressions are allegorical.

There are some interesting issues on mercury turned to gold, as the common mercury vapor lamps used to convert a small part of mercury into gold. It shows up in analysis of the gray tint that forms on the lamp's envelope.

This has drifted off the original theme, in part in trying to get the religion theme off these literal things that those thinking in only the literal realm call miracles. There are no miracles, just those not initiated into the way they spoke in those times, and that was often laden with allegorical, alchemical vogues, and mystery school linked problems.

Remember, there is nothing new under the Sun and there were no miracles associated with Jesus surviving the hanging on the tree. Any expressions of miracles that some see in the Bible's Narratives come from those not iniated into how to get off the literal interpretations and view them as allegorical in content. The only way to teach that is using the alchemical type terms.
edit on 10-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Abraham the Jew was into Alchemy



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


I see.
Jesus ''hagning on the tree''? What's that?!



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


I see.
Jesus ''hagning on the tree''? What's that?!


The upright part of a Roman Cross. They took a tree about 10 - 12 inches in diameter and cut it down and cut off the branches. The crossbeam was affixed to that. They didn't even remove the bark, a waste of time.


edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus
Some readings on Manly P Hall. Ronald Reagan is said to have quoted Hall in some of his speeches on America.

www.manlyphall.org...


Learning to read in the allegorical styles of these old texts helps folks to understand allegorical Narratives, like Revelations. How the Horn and Beast symbolisms trace back to Nimrod playing god. How the organized church of today has adoped most of those old Babylon symbols and desires that now makes them the Beast or the Anti-Christ. The 7-churches theme of Revelations is easier to understand once on connects the allegorical and alchemical sysbolims that were used to teach and explain things way back when. Even the missive of Moses become more clear.

Once you get get at these things one finds the "Philosopher's Stone" and the issues of raising from the dead, which is a part of Revelation. You can't get the real meanings, unless you become acquaited with the methods of the initiates of old. Jesus tended to teach in this vogue and the Mystery School teachings from Pythagoras.



I don't need satan worshiping Luciferians to interpret Revelation for me, the OT does that. There are 400 some verses in Revelation that are answered in 800 places in the OT. The Book of Revelation is in code and all those codes are revealed in the OT.

Satan quoted scripture with the best of them.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


''If you are really into Earth Physics, then you likely know the Atmosphere balance has been altered due to Man's ignorance in letting so much Freon get into the upper regions of the atmosphere and there break down due to the radiation lysis effects of the Sun's UV-b acting on the CFC Freon compounds to make free Cl and free F, which upset the Ozone Layer's shielding of the UV-b. ''

Oooh... I totally see the relation to Jesus's ressurection here.
PS, I am a regular to NASA and physics forums. This Global Warming is a scam and I have charts from NASA proving it. Charts that the Government kept hidden from unwanted media attention.
But yes, the CFC is the correct accepted theory for the Ozone layer destruction. Another explanation is secret military tests in those geostrategical areas.
edit on 10-4-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)


You should notice that I used the term "Climate Change", which is not the same as "Global Warming". Climate Change speaks to the issues of alteration of the energy absorption distribution on the planet, not a general overall heating effect.

If you know NASA then you should know how all the aluminum got into the upper atmosphere, as well. And that lots of rocket fuels were Chlorate Based, which causes problems also.

If you really take note, the theme of high compression and high bypass Jet engine effects on seeding cloud formations is something that NASA also tracks and has lots of satellite photos of these effects and questions just how that is altering the cloud formation effects over the US and the oceans.

These high compression, high by-pass methods are part of the correction methods to attempt to make more cloud seeding into aerosols. If you are really into the issues, then you also know that the conversion into less acid emissions from coal plants is also affecting the rates of aerosol cloud formations, as the levels of hygroscopic acid emissions is reduced. Even the issues of conversion into nuclear fuels causes issues with loss of aerosol cloud formation.

I think you should better check you notes, as the issues for climate change is real. Not just from the issues of the Sulfur Cycle Ocean impact, but also from the Earth Energy generation methods changing to offset the geographic footprint of acid emisions and cloud formations due to those effects.

I am not impressed with your level of knowledge on these effects. I suggest you think on a much broader scale and use the correct terms and not the baiting terms.


This is all rather interesting because Revelations speaks to storms, loss of the seasons, and so forth, but also that Jesus will return on the clouds, from the clouds. Thus, this theme on the weather change, cloud formation issues are linked with the symbolic return for Jesus. Most of the weather modification stuff is happening right over people's heads, and with the legislation to modify emissions that affect climage changes via not only Freon, chemical rocket propellants, and acid emissions from fossil fuel plants. It would appear the last condition on the Jesus return is happening.


edit on 10-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Jesus reincarnate signs from the clouds



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 



You should notice that I used the term "Climate Change", which is not the same as "Global Warming". Climate Change speaks to the issues of alteration of the energy absorption distribution on the planet, not a general overall heating effect.


Increased Sun activity. Other planets are warming as well. Occam's razor.



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join