It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I say it is just best to use his words to do battle... and try not to hate but taking it into your vein literally and saying I AM or claiming someone else is Jesus is just a very vain attempt at blasphemy.

I can see how whole herds of sheep are effected by that even in different philosophies or belief systems.

What? I didn't say I was Jesus.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

He died for all our sins

So how does his death absorbe or resolve the sins of the world?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

I say it is just best to use his words to do battle... and try not to hate but taking it into your vein literally and saying I AM or claiming someone else is Jesus is just a very vain attempt at blasphemy.

I can see how whole herds of sheep are effected by that even in different philosophies or belief systems.

What? I didn't say I was Jesus.

I know I am just saying I heard others say that... Jesus lives here in spirit only and I believe I already got the knowledge of the trinity from you by reading your posts about it over time.

I am just honing my skills at bringing others (from which I came form) into the word of Jesus thru Heavy Metal... and also to learn more about him in the process. I need a whole new education on the matter though but I can still save some of my friends who are into atheism.

"that's my king" video was awesome where'd it go?
edit on 8-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

This one brother:

Yeah, it's awesome. The spirit really starts making me move with it. I get goosebumps, and my teeth chatter like I was standing in a freezer with wet clothes on.

Great noise and SHAKINGS.

Jesus lives here in spirit only and I believe I already got the knowledge of the trinity from you by reading your posts about it over time.

No, not me, it's a revelation from God. Remember when heaven revealed who Christ was to Peter. All revelations come from the Spirit of the Living God. Glory to God, and blessed are you friend.

Praise God for that revelation, I didn't give it to ya man.

edit on 9-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Here is one showing all the names/titles in the Bible for the Father, and all of them for His Son, and all of them for the Holy Spirit:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

yes that one... it was very similar I think without the reverb in the vocals or the intro.

it's has become one of my favorites and does shake the foundations...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

He died for all our sins

So how does his death absorbe or resolve the sins of the world?

"He who knew no sin became sin so through Him we might become the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus."

Like the day of atonement sacrifice, the High Priest placed the sins of the people on a goat and slaughtered it. This pictured one day the Father would place the sins of the people (mankind) on His Son Jesus Christ and slaughtered Him. So He judged sin at Calvary, once and for all by placing them on His Son who the grave could not keep. So He could judge sin and forgive us without compromising His righteousness.

He pulled off the ultimate slight of hand against the devil who thought he had all of us in his cages. satan hates God, and hates us because God created us in His own image.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Its the 4:12 minute one. It starts with the big 3 Qs.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Or another way...

Jesus paid the price for sin, so we don't get forgiven unless we go through Him.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   

agreed... I am still starting off, kinda hard to do hiding out from the evil

ATS rocks! you know anything about the symbolism of the star of David?

why don't Jewish like Christians and does that star symbolize union of male and female?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

agreed... I am still starting off, kinda hard to do hiding out from the evil

ATS rocks! you know anything about the symbolism of the star of David?

why don't Jewish like Christians and does that star symbolize union of male and female?

hey bro!

Ir's not the star of David.

It's the star of Moloch.

Ancient Israel's sign is the Menorah or the fig tree.

There were two tabernacles in the wilderness friend. here.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
What's with the videos???
I am on dial-up, y'all know.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I see we are back to the NotUrTypical Holly Roller show, and tons of rambling nonsense. As usual he is way off theme and attempting to dominate threads.

So, "Not" spends a lot of time telling about Heaven-------so show us heaven. Need photos and ones with Jesus in them. Else, you must be telling more lies. imho And show us Hell, as I am sure you are an expert.

Also, those that lableled Jesus as King are the ones that got him hung on a tree. That would be Holly Rollers like "Not"

Also, the US Constitution is designed to never accept a King, not even Jesus. Constitution was designed by Lots of Masons and Diests that knew the dangers of run away religion as it departed from truth.

So, such antics undermine the US Constitutional Values. Which is what the Holly Rollers are about---destruction of the US. imho

The US doesn't want a King, nor a bunch of crazy people trying to fabricate religious nonsense.

edit on 9-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Reject the mindless chatter

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

So, you don't believe what you can't see with your eyes?
In quantum physics you would be a bad scientist. Some particle need to NEVER be observed for their existence to perpetue.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

So, you don't believe what you can't see with your eyes?
In quantum physics you would be a bad scientist. Some particle need to NEVER be observed for their existence to perpetue.

Have a physicist show you heaven and hell then.

Physicists have to see something to have evidence of a physical reality.

Unfortunately, Moses wasn't a wave and neither was Jesus.

All the religious hocus pocus is just allegorical stories of things they had no words for back then. There were no mircales, only simple science. Today, the level of ignorance is worse than back then.

Too many religion types are like "Not" and off on a run away trip into delusional zones, nothing based in common sense, critical thinking, science, or reality.

Such crazy stuff of religion really needs to be banned as harmful. Case in point is Faith Healing kills children. "Not" supports Faith Healing and all manner of crazy beliefs. imho

edit on 9-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Those that venture into the world of delusional thinking don't get respect.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

ok thanks... as I said the stuff online is conflicting. I mybe picked that up from the Davinci Code movie, but I haven't seen it since around the time it came out.

there is alot to be said about symbolism for some reason and we still use it,,, the Horns for instance can be perceived as evil to alot of people but in Heavy Metal we use it alot at concerts and amongst metal heads.

An offshoot of the Evil Eye curse is the use of the Corno, or Devil's Horn amulet. These twisted red coral, gold or silver amulets are often worn as necklaces by men to ward off curses on their "manliness" - very similar to a Mojo. They can often be seen sold in Italian jewelry stores and especially during Italian American festivals. Although most men who wear one will say it represents one of the horns of the devil, the Corno (also known as Cornuto or Cornicello) predates Christianity by thousands of years.
en.wikipedia.org...

There is a figure of Moses which was used as the centerpiece of Pope Julius’ II tomb. The artist Michelangelo, sculptured that statue and the Catholic Church proudly displays it now in the Church of St. Peter in Rome.
jdstone.org...

it is widely misunderstood and has roots I think in Jewish culture.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Take a close look at the statue of Moses at the Vatican sometime, and you will find two horns on his head.

a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com...

The Hebew word "Karan" means "grew horns" or "Rays of light" as is derived from Nimrod's use of Horns on his head. Thus these same horns on the head is mean't to connect Moses with Nimrod.

Moses story gets into false Icons for god, as he tells of his Mtn of god theme. So, he lapses back to the theme of Nimrod, and Nimrod's playing god game of wearing horns on his head. Moses gets a little too allegorical in telling that god spoke to him.

Moses story wasn't perfect either and these Horns on his head show the artist knew Moses became too close to Nimrod's screw ups. Moses playing alchemical games wasn't quite god.

Ten Commandments attributed to god is also good bit of a false icon.

Moses tried too hard to get attention, and in the end, they all left him down in Midian and moved away.

edit on 9-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Horns on Moses Head

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Jesus is still cool, I can't throw that out of the mix, he is about the only one worthy to pilot this boat...

Jesus fits in with the founders philosophies, the connection with the separation from the church can be seen in all his actions, along with the protection of mary...
edit on 9-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Maybe you are unaware of the quantum theory. Maybe you are unaware of the many-worlds theory, approved by Stephen Hawkings himself. These theory explains, scientifically, these ''miracles'' described in the Bible, and explain ALL universes exist, including one made of diamonds, one in which Hitler won the war, and one which matches Heaven's description.
EVERYTHING is possible.
Grab a book of physics some day. Especially Leonard Susskind, or Stephen Hawkings. They don't have maths, and they explain VERY well physics. I really suggest those, as a friend.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

Maybe you are unaware of the quantum theory. Maybe you are unaware of the many-worlds theory, approved by Stephen Hawkings himself. These theory explains, scientifically, these ''miracles'' described in the Bible, and explain ALL universes exist, including one made of diamonds, one in which Hitler won the war, and one which matches Heaven's description.
EVERYTHING is possible.
Grab a book of physics some day. Especially Leonard Susskind, or Stephen Hawkings. They don't have maths, and they explain VERY well physics. I really suggest those, as a friend.

I am well grounded in the sciences.

We'll use your "Everything is Possible" theme. So, let see if that flies in Court that OJ Simpson doesn't have hands so he can't wear gloves.

Or Jesus was a figment of everyone's imagination---thus he never existed.

Or that you are a mathematical computer presense on the Internet and not a person.

Or that perhaps you don't understand truth and reality, or the term "theoretical".

Hawkins is a theoretical physicist----those are only wild conjectures----nothing proven, no laws of physics shown.

Most all of Hawkins dreaming are unproven conjecture.

Thus, nonsense. Physicists dream up lots of ideas and very few make it to reality.

One doesn't need too much of physics to deal with the pretty simple alchemical sciences and the allegorical terms that were used in the Moses story. All that is required is to understand that words didn't exist for things like acids in those days, so the allegorical story told of bush that burned without fire.

Physics won't teach you the alchemical symbolism of the old world. However the study of books like those written by Manly Palmer Hall will do that, and then the Bible Narratives are easy to understand.

edit on 9-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Theoretical Physics is unproven and not valid in reality discussions

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join