It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 15
6
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 



Some texts tell that Jesus was only a couple feet off the ground.


Mostly all crucified people were, so people could walk by them and look them in the eyes, spit on them, punch them in the face, et cetra. Plus a shorter "POLE" would be easier for a scourged person to carry or drag through town.

Less "POLE" = less weight.


I'm going to start calling the cut down tree a "POLE" now to piss Akragon off I think.



heheh... you still don't know me eh...

It won't piss me off... few things do...

So feel free... watch that Wrath though my friend....





posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 




And how would they have held a kicking and fighting man up to nail his arms in that position?


And now your ego has got the best of you....

The bible says he went quietly and accepted his fate.... not kicking and screaming... not to mention the fact that he was exhausted from the previous activity...

You're letting your IQ blind you from your logic




edit on 10-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



Do you know what a metaphor is? NOTurTypical only tried to illustrate his statements.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


What is the difference between ressucitate, and ressurect? I always thought that it was ressucitate.


Someone who dies and is brought back relatively soon after. (NDE)

Resurrect is a person who has been dead for days and is brought back from the dead. (Lazarus)




edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 




And how would they have held a kicking and fighting man up to nail his arms in that position?


And now your ego has got the best of you....

The bible says he went quietly and accepted his fate.... not kicking and screaming... not to mention the fact that he was exhausted from the previous activity...

You're letting your IQ blind you from your logic




edit on 10-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)



Do you know what a metaphor is? NOTurTypical only tried to illustrate his statements.



Do you?

there is nothinig metiphorical about that statement my friend...

I know what hes trying to convey.... believe it or not i agree with his stance until something along the lines of further evidence.... proves he did not die.




posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


You mean, that he was brought down from the cross before he could die on it.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Originally posted by Akragon
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 




And how would they have held a kicking and fighting man up to nail his arms in that position?


And now your ego has got the best of you....

The bible says he went quietly and accepted his fate.... not kicking and screaming... not to mention the fact that he was exhausted from the previous activity...

You're letting your IQ blind you from your logic






Do you know what a metaphor is? NOTurTypical only tried to illustrate his statements.


Actually, it was an anecdote, he should know I wasn't talking about Jesus, I reject the idea Jesus was crucified in that manner.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 

I meant: he wasn't speaking of Jesus when he talked about a screaming and kicking man. He was just illustrating his statements.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Originally posted by swan001
Come one! The guy is dead! Why do we have to ponder if his arms dislocated or not??!
Sickening.


How do you know that he was dead?


Most all that overdramatized stuff is the Christians trying to envoke sympathy to sell the story.


The Praetorian guard would never have let Joseph of Aramathea have the body for burial if not. It would have been all their heads, literally.

Pretty good insurance policy for them to make 115% sure.


edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


Were you there? No. Then yours is nothing but speculation.

Jesus passed out/drugged, just looked dead. They were in a hurry to avoid passover and Pilot issued the order to let Joseph have Jesus.

Did he die from only 7 hours when others last 3 days. Logic says NO!



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


What is the difference between ressucitate, and ressurect? I always thought that it was ressucitate.


Someone who dies and is brought back relatively soon after. (NDE)

Resurrect is a person who has been dead for days and is brought back from the dead. (Lazarus)




edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


Thanks for the info.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 



believe it or not i agree with his stance until something along the lines of further evidence.... proves he did not die.


Amen bro, it took a long time, but I appreciate that. And the spear in the side into the heart was silly, it was overkill (pun intended), they killed a dead man. lol

From secular sources it's stated that was the common Roman protocol for allowing a family member to have the body for burial. Usually crucified people were left on the cross for a testament not to mess with Rome.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


What are you trying to prove? That Jesus was saved by romans, had kids, and generated the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati? Is that what you are trying to achieve?



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Akragon
 


You mean, that he was brought down from the cross before he could die on it.



No i mean he died on the cross... he was beaten... tortured... all his joints were dislocated... then he was hung (nailed) on a stake/pole... for hours...

Its says he screamed out... My God why have you forsaken me... then he died...

There is little evidence that he lived through this situation.... but again as i previously stated... IF he was God in the flesh, and all things are possible with God... Its possible he survived....

ONLY IF he was God.... which he wasn't...




posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


What is the difference between ressucitate, and ressurect? I always thought that it was ressucitate.


Someone who dies and is brought back relatively soon after. (NDE)

Resurrect is a person who has been dead for days and is brought back from the dead. (Lazarus)




Thanks for the info.


No problem, Lazarus was dead for 4 days I think, and they didn't want to roll away the stone because they said he would already be stinking badly.


edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon
 


You really don't see it, don't you?
GOD NEEDED HIS CHARPENTER BACK TO REPAIR HEAVEN!

I think he died on the Cross, and that God let him die.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


What are you trying to prove? That Jesus was saved by romans, had kids, and generated the 13 bloodlines of the Illuminati? Is that what you are trying to achieve?


Yep, basic Luciferian doctrine.

That doesn't fly because the Chief Priests and Pharisees were standing present watching Jesus die.

Also, the key to that ridiculous, if the Romans stole the body they would not have folded the "napkin" and placed it a certain way.

That's another story right there...

edit on 10-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001
 


Because, it was the only way humanity could understand Jesus's teachings?



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by Akragon
 


You really don't see it, don't you?
GOD NEEDED HIS CHARPENTER BACK TO REPAIR HEAVEN!

I think he died on the Cross, and that God let him die.


Pardon me if i don't laugh


It was Gods will that he die... but it was unnecessary... His own people would not defend him... and even rejected him when they asked about him.... and because it was Gods will.... Jesus would not let them anyways...

He did not need to die to give his message... but he needed to die to return to them.... to prove life after death...




posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


''dead'' meaning ''the physical body born in 33 BC has stopped functionning''. He could ressucitate after, but he has to die first to ressucitate.


I do not agree. Dead means heart stops and the brain stops working in a few minutes, and that is it. No resuscitation for Brain Dead.

His body was highly traumatized, but still had life. Brain was not dead. He was not dead, just appeared to be that way.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
reply to post by swan001
 


Because, it was the only way humanity could understand Jesus's teachings?


No dear, He thanked the Father that He hid them from the wise and prudent and revealed them unto babes. The message of the cross is simple to understand, yet all of scripture is inexhaustible.



posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus
 


How can you know he wasn't brain dead? You were there?



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

log in

join