It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Great opinion! This is a great explanation to consider. Thank you for exposing you thoughts with a calm civilised manner. It feels great to actually talk in here instead of heated attacks.
So, you're saying that Jesus died, but his teachings survived in each of us?
This is something I have not considered. He would effectively be ''eternal'' that way.

Everyone is eternal friend, our spirits have no mass, they are in no way affected by gravity or acceleration, therefore...

You know the rest of that story.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   

reply to post by MagnumOpus

We are not talking about Easter. This thread is talking about the ressurection of Jesus: do you think he did it, or that he didn't do it??

I hate to tell you this, but "Easter" is called "Resurrection Sunday". AND, get this, it is all about the theme of resurrection !!!!

No, he was just taken down early and survived the ordeal. But moved well away from the Crazy Pharisee and Sadducee and the equally crazy Romans. So, he either ended up in India for a time, or down to Egypt and then to France and Scotland. It appears the major secrets were kept in Renesse le Chateau for a time.

Given the kid wearing plaid in the Renesse le Chateau that speaks to Scotland and the Mason's big interests in the Scottish Rite also speak to that theme,

Scottland, north of Hadrians Wall, was outside the Roman Empire and Jesus and Family would be safe there.

edit on 8-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Scottish Rites and the kid in plaid at Renesse le Chateau

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Great opinion! This is a great explanation to consider. Thank you for exposing you thoughts with a calm civilised manner. It feels great to actually talk in here instead of heated attacks.
This is something I have not considered. He would effectively be ''eternal'' that way.

Everyone is eternal friend, our spirits have no mass, they are in no way affected by gravity or acceleration, therefore...

He is in all of us... each an every one... His laws written in the hearts and minds of men...

Check the last line of Matthew...

and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

edit on 8-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Yes, key point there and that appears what they were speaking.

Reincarnation is the same sort of issue, as the person's ideas live on in others.

That appears to be the key meaning behind Revelations and the Jesus' return, via the world's reconition of his ideals.

edit on 8-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: The Omnipresent theme of Jesus lives

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Take your pick which side you want to experience today for tomorrow may be to late.

Well its tomorrow. Was Jesus suppose to kill me or something?

Take some responsibility for your life and stop putting it in the hands of God. This is why so many kids are screwed up because their parents leave everything up to Religion. "I'll pray for you.."

Even our money has "In God we Trust". I trust God? Why?

Of course by God though, TPTB means Satan

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by holywar666

Take your pick which side you want to experience today for tomorrow may be to late.

Well its tomorrow. Was Jesus suppose to kill me or something?

Operating word there was the modal auxiliary verb "may".

Take some responsibility for your life and stop putting it in the hands of God.

I already did, that's why I'm standing at the foot of His cross right now.

This is why so many kids are screwed up because their parents leave everything up to Religion. "I'll pray for you.."

Really? I thought it was K-2 and rap music, go figure.

Even our money has "In God we Trust". I trust God? Why?

That god (lower case g) is Lucifer or his yes man Mammon, not the God of the Bible. You can trust them if you want to, I think you're on the correct path by asking "Why should I trust him?"

Of course by God though, TPTB means Satan

No, TPTB worship Lucifer, they aren't him.

You did 5, I doubled that with 10, that means I won right?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

He is in all of us... each an every one... His laws written in the hearts and minds of men...

Hold on dude, Christ wasn't speaking to the wold, He was speaking to His sheep. In the garden He specifically says He is NOT praying for the world, but His disciples and those who would believe on Him through their testimony. (John 17)

And Pantheism is a doctrine of devils. God is omnipresent, but He is also transcendent above all His creation. Not everyone is born again by the Spirit of the Living God.

Parable support: wheat and tares

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Yes, key point there and that appears what they were speaking.

Reincarnation is the same sort of issue, as the person's ideas live on in others.

That appears to be the key meaning behind Revelations and the Jesus' return, via the world's reconition of his ideals.

It's not Revelations, it's "The Revelation of Jesus Christ", (singular and specific) He is being revealed in His 2nd coming. People who call it Revelations haven't even read verse 1 of chapter 1.

Don't try schooling anyone about a book that you screw the up title and the first sentence to please.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Hold on dude, Christ wasn't speaking to the wold, He was speaking to His sheep. In the garden He specifically says He is NOT praying for the world, but His disciples and those who would believe on Him through their testimony. (John 17)

And Pantheism is a doctrine of devils. God is omnipresent, but He is also transcendent above all His creation. Not everyone is born again by the Spirit of the Living God.

Parable support: wheat and tares

I am not Christ... and i am telling you HE is with everyone always... Those that choose to deny his way will not see it....

As i've told you before... label my beliefs anyway you will... i have no need for labels... it is what it is...

God is All... not an entity.... but everything all inclusive...

Everyone is "born again"... and again and again.... Its the cycle of life... and we've all been doing it since "creation" started....

And i don't need to quote scripture to tell you this... somethings are true regardless of belief...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I am not Christ...

Bro, you're the one who said only read the gospels and you believe what Jesus said.

He clearly was talking to His disciples and in John 17 says He is definitely not praying for the world, just the ones His Father had given to Him (disciples), and only also for those of us who would believe on Him by their testimony.

Jesus said it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. And just because you refuse labels doesn't make them disappear.

edit on 8-4-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

OK... disregard that quote then... He was talking to his disciples not the world...

I AM telling you he is always with everyone...

edit on 8-4-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I'm happy to see that the heat went down; make it a little easier to discuss.
So, most of you believe that even though Jesus survived his crucification, he still left something inside of all of us? Is that not still a good reason to have respect for him and his teachings?

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

his spirit seem supernatural, even if the officials tried to bribe him I am sure he would have not accepted because he already was tempted by the evil one. His course was straight and true... that's why I believe God is in Heaven somewhere probably outside of the universe as we know or can perceive it.

the quest for knowledge is undoubtedly the search for God and truth, but how can it be done with others wanting to control the search and rule over their statesmen?

Islam and Urdu is a fine example of this... the Saudi King is basically god of all truth to his sheep, and their laws are not right in some way, very barbaric seemingly.

that's not peace...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Try to demonize Jesus is the best they can do by trying to trick people now into believing he was the antichrist.

And not to mention "ante" in the Greek doesn't mean opposite of/against. It means "in place of/before" (example: anteNicean fathers). The antichrist will be someone who sits in the temple who claims he is god with all signs and lying wonders. Jesus said this man would come in his own name and the whole world would follow after him in a demonic trance. He'll come and try to convince the world he is the real Jesus of Nazareth. The Muslims are waiting for this fake Jesus too, he's supposed to appear with the Mahdi

you mean we are supposed to mistake this guy for Jesus too... there will be no fault in him?

I just don't think that is going to happen because there are so many philosophies in the world and there are people being born all the time who have never heard of Jesus. I too have seen a few people claiming they were Jesus (who we think is God) Jewish people for one by claiming they are his chosen people, even people online claiming (I AM) and stuff like that... then you just have others saying they are Jesus.

Jesus is a spirit now I consider him ascended now personally and actually it was 1:Johns words that opened my eyes when I was wondering why the world works the way it does.

the idea of Jesus being back in Heaven and leaving us teachings of how to conduct ourselves has to be one of the greatest mysteries which probably accelerated advancement.

the Word since Jesus' death had to have found residence in the founders of America? the language is there and never once do they mention Jesus in their documents, only God via the "creation" theme.

the mistake though is "all men are Created equal" it should have read "all of us are Created equal" which in America we are.

I don't think any person wishes to rule over their counterpart but find truth together...
edit on 8-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

OK... disregard that quote then... He was talking to his disciples not the world...

No He isn't. You must abide in Him, and He in you, ye must be born again like He said. It's sexual language, when He said "Depart from me, I never "knew" you, ye that work iniquity.." He's talking about people who THINK they are Christians who He never had an intimate relationship with. "Knew" is the Greek term "Gnosis", meaning intimate knowledge. He desires us to have a personal relationship with Him.

That first begins with humbling oneself, accepting His offer of redemption through His blood, affirming His Lordship and His role as Savior, and having a relationship with Him. the primary result of that is reading His Word, He is the Word made flesh.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
So, most of you believe that even though Jesus survived his crucification, he still left something inside of all of us? Is that not still a good reason to have respect for him and his teachings?

He didn't survive it. He came from heaven to die for our sins, to pay the penalty we could not afford to pay. The blood of bulls and goats cannot pay for the sins of a man. A sinful man cannot pay for the sins of another sinful man. 1 sinless man can pay for the sins of 1 man, and an eternal infinite sinless Man can pay for an infinite number of sins for ALL men, glory to God!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by starheart
truth weens out the chaff them naysayers bring.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

No He isn't. You must abide in Him, and He in you, ye must be born again like He said. It's sexual language, when He said "Depart from me, I never "knew" you, ye that work iniquity.." He's talking about people who THINK they are Christians who He never had an intimate relationship with. "Knew" is the Greek term "Gnosis", meaning intimate knowledge. He desires a personal relationship with Him.

That first begins with humbling oneself, accepting His offer of redemption through His blood, affirming His Lordship and His role as Savior, and having a relationship with Him. the primary result of that is reading His Word, He is the Word made flesh.

Again you are free to believe what you will...

Born again is simply the realization of the spirit... that which was always with you anyways...

There is no redemption through his blood... His death although tragic was only necessary to show life after death... in that knowledge and by that knowledge everyone is saved... that is the "gnosis"... that is only hidden when people complicate his words...

The commandments he gave didn't change anything... they were the laws that always were in place... innitally as the 10 but reduced to the two for simplicity...

Yes he was Given Gods word... they were FROM God... not him... as he said.

And you don't have to be "christian" to know him...

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I say it is just best to use his words to do battle... and try not to hate but taking it into your vein literally and saying I AM or claiming someone else is Jesus is just a very vain attempt at blasphemy.

I can see how whole herds of sheep are effected by that even in different philosophies or belief systems.

posted on Apr, 8 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

I'm posting this then taking a long bath, read some books, and chill....

1 Who has believed our message?
To whom has the Lord revealed his powerful arm?
2 My servant grew up in the Lord’s presence like a tender green shoot,
like a root in dry ground.
There was nothing beautiful or majestic about his appearance,
nothing to attract us to him.
3 He was despised and rejected—
a man of sorrows, acquainted with deepest grief.
We turned our backs on him and looked the other way.
He was despised, and we did not care.

4 Yet it was our weaknesses he carried;
it was our sorrows that weighed him down.
And we thought his troubles were a punishment from God,
a punishment for his own sins!
5 But he was pierced for our rebellion,
crushed for our sins.
He was beaten so we could be whole.
He was whipped so we could be healed.
6 All of us, like sheep, have strayed away.
We have left God’s paths to follow our own.
Yet the Lord laid on him
the sins of us all.

7 He was oppressed and treated harshly,
yet he never said a word.
He was led like a lamb to the slaughter.
And as a sheep is silent before the shearers,
he did not open his mouth.
8 Unjustly condemned,
he was led away.
No one cared that he died without descendants,
that his life was cut short in midstream.
But he was struck down
for the rebellion of my people.
9 He had done no wrong
and had never deceived anyone.
But he was buried like a criminal;
he was put in a rich man’s grave.

10 But it was the Lord’s good plan to crush him
and cause him grief.
Yet when his life is made an offering for sin,
he will have many descendants.
He will enjoy a long life,
and the Lord’s good plan will prosper in his hands.
11 When he sees all that is accomplished by his anguish,
he will be satisfied.
And because of his experience,
my righteous servant will make it possible
for many to be counted righteous,
for he will bear all their sins.
12 I will give him the honors of a victorious soldier,
because he exposed himself to death.
He was counted among the rebels.
He bore the sins of many and interceded for rebels.

Isaiah 53. In black and white in the Septuagint 300 years before Christ was born.

The Father YHWH placed the sins of us on His Only Son, crushed Him, justified us all by the atonement, raised Him from the dead. He died for all our sins.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join