It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
One of the themes on Jesus being rescued from the Crucifiction is that he went to India to avoid more like problems:

www.alislam.org...

It does appear the only ones selling Jesus died and was resurrected are those Bible types that don't read all the other books that tell Jesus survived.

Does this make organized Christian religion the anti-Christ that is forecast in Revelations?

Does this major screw up in the understanding of Jesus times make these organized religion types the Beast of Armageddon?

I certainly think so, and the Bible Books were organized to promote empire and making a false idol of Jesus. imho

edit on 3-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Critical Thinking and Jesus' plight

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Considering you can't spell crucifixion correctly in your thread title, I'm gonna go with: No.

Amen

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

Jesus couldn't spell in English either, are you to discredit him too??

really?

I havn't looked at the link yet but I will. I cannot spell at all. I happen to be highly intelligent and was trusted with the Fire Control of multiple missile sites in the Army.

you guys need to Quit making Christians look so close minded and naive...
edit on 4/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Also.. If you actually understand the teachings you would understand that Jesus was saying you need to become enlightened through his way, not through him. We will perform miracles greater than he with but a mustard sead of belief... ...and If thine eye be single and full of light then your whole body shall be full of light.

What he was talking about wasn't being saved by him, but that you need to do this on your own using him as the top example on how such things are done.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

English wasn't even spoken or invented when the Christ walked the earth.

Rest assured, in His mind, he knew every word of our English language long, LONG before we ever did.

The Christ spoke Aramaic when He walked earth, and He also spoke Hebrew, Greek and Latin.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Iason321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

That was my point. I am god by the way...

TO OP:

I am looking through this PDF file and I'm not really seeing any good sources of the Info. It's more just saying the theory than proving anything.

I like the theory, but I have another one as well. I think he became enlightened (read literally) and left before dyeing. I like both of those theories better than Jesus dieing on the cross. It holds more merit in MY mind. You know He is still alive right??

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Considering you can't spell crucifixion correctly in your thread title, I'm gonna go with: No.

Amen

And don't have the common sense to look it up: Double NO.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Oh yea?

Well then tell me, god, what is my last name and what clothes am I wearing right now?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Jesus said "I am the Way, the Truth, and the Life"

He also said "Noone comes to the Father but by Me"

Amen

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes but he was speaking as God, not the man.

I say similar things but you don't get it. I am sorry.

I AM

Some day you will look inside and KNOW God. Until then keep worshiping Idols..
Jesus tells me that is the Way. haha

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Well, in answer, the Christians didn't lie, there were no Christians then. Just Essenes and Hebrews.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Mmmm i just read a reply to your post that only comments on a spelling error. 2 members have left today because of that kind of mindless crap. anyway, there is a good book called 'the passover plot' that may interest you.
it was written by hugh j. schonfield. it speaks of jesus surviving the cross.
there are many writings of jesus travelling to egypt,and india after his death.
dissregaurd the idiot 'christian' that only commented on your grammer.
if that is how a 'christian' acts,then i want no part of their club!
peace, and good post

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Maybe I do.

Kingdom of God is within.....

The ocean drop analogy...

I am that I am also.

Thanks for Being!

Amen

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
OP, I don't have time to read through that PDF, but the claim you just made in NO way discredits the Resurrection Truth. Consider this - if stories of Jesus sprung up suddenly in India all of a sudden, would it not be possible that Christ, AFTER the resurrection, appeared to people in other countries, to spread the Word, just like he appeared to Paul the Apostle?

That, in my view, makes perfect sense. After all, there is that time frame between after Christ died and cleared out Hades, and the Disciples were able to spread the Good News to other countries - people would have died in that time, surely, so where would they have gone?

Well, it would make perfectly logical sense for Christ to appear to other "Pauls" in other countries, to spread the Truth.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

I actually never thought of that explanation for the India/Buddhist/Essene/Muslim stories....

Good stuff.

link   

ignorant christian! this is how your god tells you how to treat people!!!! the only intelligent thing you have to put foward is a spelling mistake!
guess what. my god carries a hammer,yours was nailed up!
praise the lord and get off your high horse

link   
reply to post by reficul

You praise the lord of the world.

I praise the LORD of the UNIVERSE.

Continue.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Why am I on a high horse?

Why should I not pick on this guy for spelling errors?

He's trying to discredit peoples faith and spread lies about the One Man/God who can save any human being.

I'm chastening out of love.

You know not what you're saying.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Your a real piece of work..Jesus would be sick.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321

Maybe I do.

Kingdom of God is within.....

The ocean drop analogy...

I am that I am also.

Thanks for Being!

Amen

Oh dang now we agree... Well cheers haha

reading through the link I came across them talking about the similarities of Jesus' way and the way of Budhism. This is a comparison I always make. They both say that God and the Kingdom of Heaven come to those without physical possessions. They both talk about this as a personal journey YOU must make.

Budhists call it the elimination of suffering, and Jesus called it the Kingdom of Heaven.

There are way more consistantcies I cannot think about at the moment. I did do a lot of research on this way back in the day. I posted about it on another forum. Maybe I can find...

I didn't remember it because onnce I find an answer I let go of how I got there, so I have room for the next step. The actual way is all I care about.

I also agree with Lionharte. Jesus talked to me just a few years ago. He is NOT dead haha. He was enlightened and he turned it down so I could see him. Then he turned into golden light starting at his head. He said some stuff I don't think I am supposed to repeat. I was NOT and am NOT a christian. I am my own version of a christ follower..

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This is obviously just another weak anti Christian thread designed to cause more division amongst member's.
Stir the pot with a stupid question and get as many people on your side as you can to reap stars and flags. Man this is getting so old...Do you know how many times this tactic has been played out on this site? If you new anything at all about the act of crucifiction during the Roman time you'd know it was done to make sure people suffered as long as possible before they died.....but 100% of the time, people crucified DIED! No one survived.
So instead of staying up late and watching "The Last Temptation of Christ", maybe you should actually do some research and learn about the things you think you know about. If Jesus was crucified according to scripture, he died.
The resurrection is a whole different story. I will not get sucked into this whole anti Christian game that gets played out here on a daily basis, but I thought I needed to comment on your immature thread and point out your obvious ignorance to history.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join