It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Christians lie about Jesus Resurrection? Jesus did not die by Crucifiction!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Jesus doesn't get sick.

And stop speaking of Him as if He's not right here right now with the both of us.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MagnumOpus

Since it seems this is a "make it up as you go" thread, I'll join in the fun. Perhaps Jesus woke up, hopped on the back of Barney the purple dinosaur and they flew up to heaven where he was warmly welcomed by God, His father. Then They shared a pizza and laughed about what stupid and pathetic stories humans would come up with in the far future to try to explain away Jesus having risen from the cross. Then after a good laugh They went off to make some snowhumans (but not to India).

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by boymonkey74

Jesus doesn't get sick.

And stop speaking of Him as if He's not right here right now with the both of us.

Thank you for Knowing.
I take back what I said about you being naive.
I get a little worked up when people don't seem to get Christ.
I see that you DO understand.
I am happy now.

Does anyone know why he appears really tall?? I would like to know that. I surmise it is because of the Enlightened state. He came to me, chastized me in a way only God could, and then conforted me. His eyes were so powerful. After that I searched and read many muslim Jesus apearance stories and he always seems about 11-12 feet tall. I had already made a thread long ago called 15 foot tall Jesus.

strange...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Ah yes, now we get to see who can catch the inner meanings of a thread's title.

"Cruci-Fiction" is used to emphasize the idea of Resurrection was fiction, or made up to make the story more embellished. I never liked the X in the term as it implied some god association, so Crucifiction is much better to emphasise the issue.

Some can't get beyond the literal, which keeps them from ever seeing the allegorical type information in almost all the Bible Narratives, especially in the themes of Moses wars with the Egyptians.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Well, in answer, the Christians didn't lie, there were no Christians then. Just Essenes and Hebrews.

Well---most of the Disciples were considered more or less Christ's followers, thus some connections.

And the Jesus theme was not popular until Constantaine made the Christian Religion that for Rome, but even then it became tainted with the Pagan issues from Nimrod and Babylon.

The Essene's were essentiall the Christian Religion's founders and Jesus was the one prepared to be a Messiah to attempt to change the wrongs in the 2nd temple's practices.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagnumOpus

Some can't get beyond the literal, which keeps them from ever seeing the allegorical type information in almost all the Bible Narratives, especially in the themes of Moses wars with the Egyptians.

This sounds interesting. I read EVERYthing as allegorical and some of those things as literal as well. There are always lessons to be learned in everything if you understand the Law of analogy.

Could you give me one such example I am very interested and hadn't noticed much meaning there. I understand if it's too much to ask.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Lionhearte

Perhaps you don't need to comment until you read the logic of the "Crucifiction" and how Long Jesus was nailed to the tree.

Most of the world of the higher educated don't by the fairy tale of Jesus died for our sins, or other gilt trips that organized religion invented along the way to get buy-in from people that appear to only be able to read one book and keep blinders on about all others.

Reading one book does not suddenly make a persons knowledgable or educated. The only miracle there is making people thing that they suddenly become informed.

Using one book for citations is pretty much looked down upon, when there is an aboundance of other works that don't support the Empire building political idea built into the Bible Narratives. imho

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

your preaching and people don't like it! if your god was so powerfull people would know and follow.
your god is a dead guy on a cross around your neck.
this estorta (the easter you stole from the pagans) i will be celebrating the return of persepheny from hades to start spring,i'll be dancing naked around a bon fire to celebrate diana the full moon.i will give thanks to curnnunos the lord of the hunt for making it a good winter.
and your god jesus THE man would be appauled with what his name has become.he was a jew ya know?!
and yes i study his works too.but he ain't my god .
ever consider that the other person's firs language isn't english? no,they question your faith and the only comeback is about grammer! well friend i study religion,and i'm pretty sure i can educate you on yours.but i dont preach.
I TEACH!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Jesus is in the world, alive and doing quite well as of late... I see evidence of this where I never seen it before.

What was that movie though were they were searching for the bloodlines with tom hanks in it... I though that was interesting.

it's hard to kill a spirit regardless...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Wow, no one has really even addressed the OP as to what he's actually trying to get at.

A lot of information is lost and crushed under the wheels of history. Literalist Christians will never understand this because they STILL think the Bible is freakin' divine word.

I think it's pretty illogical to assume that Christ went to India after his crucifixion. I mean, he probably died...

But of course the Vatican and organized religion in general is wrong. This is one of the ideas Jesus was trying to pursue as an opponent to an oligarchical system of religious governance by Jews. Once you read into Jesus' ideas, ALL he pretty much preached was to understand others' perspectives and help them any way you possibly can. No one is without pain that can't be healed by others. Society > Self. That's it.

For me at least, Christianity is the byproduct of the Roman Empire's large grasp and an attempt to unify all people's in the Roman Empire under one religion. Because of the Empire's regional differences, creating a religion blending all others in the region (elements of Egyptian, Mesopotamian, Greek, and Pagan beliefs, even copied down to the virgin birth, crucifixion, risen from the dead, etc.) and in favor of pacifying and controlling the general populace with cookie cutter rules.

Oh, and proof: en.wikipedia.org...
This is the council where they decided Jesus would actually be a God. That's right. For three-hundred years, the majority of [Jewish] Christians did not believe Christ was a God until it was decided by the Roman Empire. Have fun with some light reading, literalists.
edit on 3-4-2012 by UnivoxSuperfuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
And honestly, some of you Christians are so nutty. Could you ever possibly conceive that a freakin' demi-God didn't actually walk the Earth (and water!). Do you think the Greeks were daft for believing in Gods that were responsible for the things that you claim your One God is responsible for? Well that's sort of what the rest of us are thinking when we look at these posts... It's bronze age insanity.

Also like to point out that the first half of the thread was Christians bashing someone for a "spelling mistake" that was actually a pun. I feel horrible for the OP. So disrespectful.
edit on 3-4-2012 by UnivoxSuperfuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnivoxSuperfuzz

Once you read into Jesus' ideas, ALL he pretty much preached was to understand others' perspectives and help them any way you possibly can. No one is without pain that can't be healed by others. Society > Self. That's it.

I agree with everything from your post I did not quote, and everything quoted except.. "That's it."

I find that he also taught enlightenment. Getting to the Kingdom of Heaven.

And to your last post God is All.
edit on 4/3/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
reply to post by Iason321

your preaching and people don't like it! if your god was so powerfull people would know and follow.
your god is a dead guy on a cross around your neck.
this estorta (the easter you stole from the pagans) i will be celebrating the return of persepheny from hades to start spring,i'll be dancing naked around a bon fire to celebrate diana the full moon.i will give thanks to curnnunos the lord of the hunt for making it a good winter.
and your god jesus THE man would be appauled with what his name has become.he was a jew ya know?!
and yes i study his works too.but he ain't my god .
ever consider that the other person's firs language isn't english? no,they question your faith and the only comeback is about grammer! well friend i study religion,and i'm pretty sure i can educate you on yours.but i dont preach.
I TEACH!

Yahshayah lives, he defeated death. Your gods are known as the congregation of death.
Easter is pagan, yes. A red herring for those as yourself, yes.
Yahshayah was a Gallilean, not a jew. You missed the mark
You study with errors. As computer controllers say, "garbage in, garbage out.
You teach in error obviously. You chastised another and then became worst than your intended target.

Now as for the India thing and the supposed swooning death of Yah.
It is known by the Indian sages and priests that the jesus in question was Appolonius of Tyana.
look into Appolonius travels and the map showing his travels through Egypt and India is the same as what you imply and they claim that at the Christ's death the christ principle left Him and entered Appolonius.
Appolonius was lifted up as a replacement for the mystery religions of the time.
he was known as the son of zeus.

How do you react when you are taught? The lesson has ended.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

And for those of us that take a metaphorical meaning from the Bible, enlightenment comes through helping others, and Heaven is a metaphor for what we create on Earth with these practices.

I don't believe in Heaven or God. Yet I'm a Christian. Huh.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

If God is all then He is also nothing.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

oh wise and noble sage,it would have been better if you spelled the christ's name properly
Yehoshua ben josif. ---joshua son of joseph.
'nothing is hidden that will not be made known,or secret that will not come to light.
what i tell you in the dark speak in the light.
and what you hear in a whisper,proclaim on the house tops'.
jesus the 'christ'

not preachin just teachin!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

This sounds interesting. I read EVERYthing as allegorical and some of those things as literal as well. There are always lessons to be learned in everything if you understand the Law of analogy.

Could you give me one such example I am very interested and hadn't noticed much meaning there. I understand if it's too much to ask.

OK, my favorite example for allegory presentation style is the "Burning Bush" of Moses' time in Midian. One has to get geographjically into the region that Moses lived in around Midian, as this has highly important geographical features. Midian is very close to the East African Rift zone which is a highly active region of tectonic plate movement that induces volcanic releases of basalt and areas highly affected with volcanos along the rift. The trail to Mecca is lined with volcanic basalt areas.

Thus, a bush that was affected by fire, as in flame and combustion would be consumed by fire. But the meaning of fire that did not burn the bush would be associated with a volcanic type vent where acid like sulfuric acid is being vented from the heat on the basalt down deeper in the Earth. The "Burning Bush" story tells that Moses found acid from natural effects of the Rift Zone area. This isn't hard to test, just put a finger in sulfuric acid and you'll get burns that look and feel just like a burn from a flame.

All the stories of Moses and his staff turning to a snake to battle the Pharaohs alchemists is more imagery that speaks of the various alchemical tricks that Moses knew vs those the Pharaoh alchemists knew. All the Masons teach their religious meaning using these allegorical methods and the old symbolism methods of the alchemists. Moses was taught all the special chemical magic of the Egyptian Alchemists, and he came up with another while he was in Midian.

As the Manhattan Project was being explored in the days of all the Jewish scientists running from Europe, most of that science actually came from some of these very old Moses factors linked to alchemy from Egypt's times.

This little excerpt will give you a bigger clue:

======

Perhaps the biggest remaining secret for the Manhattan Project is about how the code names for the three plants in Oak Ridge came into being as X-10, Y-12, and K-25. Everyone knows the latter code associates with the Contractor for this plant being Kellex and the money spent to build this plant being 25 percent of the Manhattan Project's funds. The other two Code Names the Oak Ridge management tries to lie about and cover up, often claiming these are grid coordinates. They were never grid coordinates, but they are huge religion symbolisms linked to the project's invention.

If one digs into why the K-25 plant cost so much one finds the problem was fluorine and its toxic and corrosive effects. The source of the fluorine for the project was calcium fluoride and the action of sulfuric acid to make fluorine gas by chemical reaction. One can also easily find that calcium fluoride in its pure form in nature makes tetrahedron shaped crystals called Fluorite and the ones with the purple tint are the most valued and also often associated with uranium impurities in the crystals. Fluorite crystals are formed in volcanic magma chambers and this makes the tetrahedron crystals and also often points shaped like Obelisks.

Calcium fluoride ended up being a large part of the secrets and the successes for the Manhattan Project's gas diffusion operation. Calcium fluoride was used to make the gas called Uranium Hexafluoride, that was the only discovered uranium gas that existed at a relatively low temperature of around 150 degrees F. This was found by studies at Columbia University in Manhattan and this became the most expensive effort for uranium enrichment for the nuclear bomb. This was the home for many of the Jewish Scientists, that left Europe, who researched and discovered fission.

These scientists also came up with the diffusion barrier methods that allowed the highly toxic and corrosive uranium hexafluoride to be processes. The Diffusion Barrier was based upon a paint sprayer membrane method using sintered calcium fluoride with nickel powder. Everything in the UF-6 system had to resist the toxic effects of fluorine. So, the barrier ended up being made of calcium fluoride power of micron sized mixed with micron sized nickel powder made from the nickel carbonyl process. These mixed powders were poured into long molds that were heated to nearly the melting point of the calcium fluoride and this process was called sintering. It made cast solid, yet porus pipes, that were the diffusion barriers for the gas enrichment.

What many fail to connect is just how this old chemistry of fluoride goes way back into history of alchemical issues and religion. For anyone in the Manhattan Project that watched the movie called the Ten Commandments and had seen the scene of the gas flowing in the Egypt, that Moses used to free his people, they see the same thing with fluorine gas releases or UF-6 gas releases. One can even take a tetrahedron 6 pointed crystal and lay it on one of its faces and see a higher triangle on top and a lower triangle on the bottom that forms the Star of David Symbol.

One can imagine what the Jewish scientists at Columbia University thought of this issue being so close to what was described as the power of the Ark of the Covenant. One can imagine what was thought when the only possible gas of uranium ended up being UF-6, again with 6 point geometry of fluorine. They had found what the story of Moses and the burning bush was about, the releases of sulfuric acid vapors from a volcanic venting effects near Midian. They also found the huge significance for the worship of the tetrahedron shape of the Pyramids of Egypt. Much of the ancient secrets of alchemy were coming into view and this old chemistry was the secret for the Manhattan Project.

Just as this gas was dangerous to people in the old times, it was a huge danger for the uranium enrichment plant using huge amounts of fluorine gas. Thus, all the process using fluorine had to be sealed, operated at less than atmospheric pressure to avoid leaks and keep the worker's exposures down to near zero. So, the special materials like copper-nickel alloys. called "Monel" metal, were invented to resist UF-6 corrosion. Teflon seals were invented for compressor shaft seals, and nickel was plated onto the inner surfaces of all steel tanks and pipes used in the processes. This was an extremely expensive process that cost the Manhattan Project the 25 percent of the total cost of the project to keep this poison associated with the power of the Ark of the Covenant away from the workers. The ultimate danger was if this plant was bombed or hit by a plane, its toxic releases would kill all of East Tennessee due to the toxic gas releases.

As one notices this special toxic effect associated with one of the inner concepts of religion, one can find the reason the other two plants were named for religious symbolism. The X-10 is easy to associate with God and the Ten Commandments of Moses, as X is the Greek sign for God. In similar fashion the Y-12 associates with Jesus (Yeshua) and the Twelve Disciples, and presents the merger of the Jewish and Christian efforts to kill Hitler and the NAZI's, both being in possession of the secrets of the Moses Ark. The Manhattan Project's inner secrets were one in the same with the biggest secrets in Jewish Religion and Egyptian Alchemy. It was this special knowledge that prompted the naming of the pilot plant for plutonium being made from uranium as X-10 and the "Calutron" (US Cal Tech magnetic process) process to make enriched uranium as Y-12.

In Oak Ridge one can even go one step further and see that the Nuclear Symbol is also well associated with this same knowledge, as the nuclear atom symbol with three orbit electrons forms the Star of David, or the same symbol derived from the calcium fluoride tetrahedron shape. One can go visit the St. Mary's Catholic Church in Oak Ridge and discover a statue of Mary, in the garden outside their Education Building, with this symbolism and much more contained in its imagery, as Mary faces the Y-12 plant in Oak Ridge in praying pose. The biggest secret in Oak Ridge is kept in plain sight for most to see, but never to associate the deeper meanings associated with religions and old world alchemy.

But, with some this higher knowledge will allow them to see why they chose to hide the religion associations and just how dumbed down the American Public has been in failure to associate the obvious. Lots of these methods of alchemical symbolism are what the Masons use to teach religion and one of the methods many used to get a job at these Oak Ridge plants was connections with Mason organizations that had the connections to get them jobs there.

Even in these days, all the sick workers connected with the gas diffusion operations still don't know that the greatest health dangers they all faced stemmed from fluorine toxic releases and the same sort of illnesses and risks connected with the Moses Ark and its power to poison.

=======

edit on 3-4-2012 by MagnumOpus because: Allegorical Alchemical Symbolism methods in the Moses allegory stories.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Very cool. A lot of that went over my head.

I have a vague sense of Alchemy, and it's hidden meanings, and I am seeing a lot of that in your post.

Not all of it was lost on me.

Thank You. I think I have an old idea to revisit. Must study alchemy.

It's like everything is one thing in different expressions. And so everything is analgous to everything else. You can read one sentence on so many different levels.

I agree with your take on the burning bush at the begining. I don't know that is exactly it, but the idea of effects from certain molecules being the "inspiration" is one I share.

I got to similar brain areas with meditation and sometimes suspect that a certain rare neurotransmitter may be my culprit. I'm being vague, but ya know, no?

If God is all then He is also nothing.

I concur and I also understand 0 pretty well. I made a whole thread on it in another forum long ago.
You may see me say things like "I am inside god who is inside me."

To get back a little: Jesus IS a baddazz. I saw him,In a dream within a dream that I suspect was no dream at all. He didn't look like I thought he should. I am wondering about someone elses post a few spots up talking about him leaving one bodily form and entering another. Maybe I saw this other guy? It WAS Jesus though.

He looked old, but vibrant. Grey hair, white robe. He looked maybe like zues and gandolf mixed together. His eyes were insane, and magnetic. He was serious, very manly, and yet even as harsh as his intense energy was on me he was also careing. He was like a Stern dad.

I am so wondering about this now. I have some very cool thoughts flowing around.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

And for those of us that take a metaphorical meaning from the Bible, enlightenment comes through helping others, and Heaven is a metaphor for what we create on Earth with these practices.

I don't believe in Heaven or God. Yet I'm a Christian. Huh.

Lots of this is the correct thinking in line with the Essene's teachings. The Essene sought to make Heaven upon the Earth, via telling the most pious truths of religion and properly defining the good and bad.

So, all the Babylon type issues have the Tower of Babylon beliefs and god up in the sky somewhere. Where Moses was generally speaking of the issues that Nature taught him on Earth. The Essene only defined Heaven on the Earth. So, most of the Organized Christian issues totally screw that up.

Moses God was that of Nature's ways and most folks believe in that definition for God. Most don't believe in the mumbo-jumbo screw ups of organized religion that take Jesus into looking like Pagan Sun worship games, and trying to build Jesus into a god in the same sense as Nimrod's games with his tower.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

I think you will have considerable fun when you know about Alchemy, which is basically old Egyptian sciences and the formulas were kept with allegorical drawings.

There were many things known to Egypt that we consider some recent invention, but the ways of nature showed them the way thousands of years ago.

Take Steel for instance, the Egyptians knew Steel as Star Metal. This was basically an iron meterorite that hit the ground after being highly heated in the atmosphere with oxygen blowing out large amounts of the carbon content. Old drawings show the Egyptians appeared to have figured this out by using a furnace with people blowing on straws into the iron's molten melt to drive off the Carbon in the iron. Steel was the most highly prized of things in Egypt and many Royal Pharoas were sent to the tombs with little steel daggars.

Of course we know this like process today as the Bessimer Converter. But Nature invented it long ago with Iron Meteorites.

There are other examples of Nature's ways from the Dead Sea area. Here we see that asphalt chuncks as large as houses are formed in the bottom of the Dead Sea's fault zone and they cook off and break off rising to the surface of the Dead Sea. This comes from the volcanic like effects from the Rift Zone below that sea mixing with the oil deposits of the region to cook off asphalt.

Likewise, with the issues of Soddom and Gomorrah we get even more insights as we see the issues of Sulfur Balls and a lake of Fire that distroyed the region. One thing that one learns is that rift and volcanic activity boils off sulfur and these deposit in the various cracks and fissures. So, when the region's tectonic stresses went off, it ejected lots of the Sulfur deposits from these areas and distroyed Soddom and Gomorrah. One thing one learns of volcanos and rift zones is there is always emissions of sulfur vapors that leave yellow deposits and even lots of sulfuric acid vapors. All the Soddom and Gomorrah stories are about the power of Mother Nature's volcanos and rift effects. These areas were some of the most active in the world for volcanic and rift effects from nature.

So, what one learns is that one cannot just read one simple minded book and come up with the intelligent explanations for these old allegorical stories on the powers of Nature. One has to know the mode of expression was to still speak of gods as persons, as the old ways for polytheism die hard and these linger on today.

Essential for Bible's true understanding is knowing about the Essene's beliefs as well as the study of the geology and geography of a region of interest, and then combine that with present day science knowledge.

If you really get into the Moses issues of the Mtn of Fire, one finds this sits right close to the Rift Zone and right next to the Saudi oil fields. What would one expect when all the heat of these underground areas moves into an oil dome area and starts cooking off flammable gases that rise up one of the biggest faults that was this Moses Mtn of Fire. With lots of underground heat cooking off an oil deposit, one gets a flame that can burn for 40 years. It will rumble and shake the ground at times, but it is the power of Nature's rift and volcanic effects.

How this applies to recent issues is this was the model for an oil refinery. You put in crude oil, apply heat and extract the lighter flammable gases up the column of the oil refinery. What is left when it is all cooked off is asphalt at the bottom, and the same stuff that breaks off and floats to the top of the Dead Sea now and then as house sized chunks.

Nature even invented Nuclear Reactors long long ago, as these were some of the first deposits of uranium they sought for the Manhattan Project. These were located in the Congo Region of Africa, and the reactions ran so long they depleted the levels of U-235 in the uranium ore. These are called the OKLO uranium deposits.

Even the Babylon people figured out batteries with the Copper and Iron clay jars they call the Bagdad Battery, which used asphalt to seal the jars and electrodes.

You'll like alchemy once you get into what was discovered way back when. Pythagoras and his shape of numbers math challenges the ease of proof for mathematics today. Pythagoras studied at Mt. Carmel 500 years before Jesus learned from the same areas teachings. There are many similarities with Pythagoras school, the Essene, and Jesus teachings.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join